Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Kristi R.
Kristi R.
Jacksonville, FL

I'm not sure about this one actually. I don't know if I can give a proper review on this only because you see, I'm pretty pale.. and I have a hard time finding foundations and concealers for my skin tone.. cause lets face it they don't make a Casper color. I tried to use this in the lightest color thinking maybe the "Smart" shade would adjust to my skin tone like it says it does.... NOPE. After rubbing it all in... I looks like Snooki straight out of her GTL runs...
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Havelock, NC

Horrible for oily skin
Jenn B.
Jenn B.

Didn't like how it went on my face and didn't cover my blemishes or scars
Lenda M.
Lenda M.

Very light coverage more like a tinted moisturizer, didn't really so much for my skin
Emily W.
Emily W.
Columbus, OH

I was very optimistic to try this product, not at all what I imagined, it gave my skin a very orange cakey look and didn't blend well at all!! Do not recommend this product to anyone!
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Homestead, FL

I received a sample in the mail and I was excited to try this out. But i quickly gave gave up on it since it felt too thick for me. I felt like I looked like I caked my make up on.
Chinaza N.
Chinaza N.

This stuf is okay. I've definitely tried better. It doesn't provide good coverage. It meant for people who don't need a lot of coverage. So then if your going for a light coverage then this is for you.
Karen T.
Karen T.
Adelanto, CA

The coverage of this foundation is amazing, it blends to skin tone perfectly, doesn't leave skin looking cakey & leaves it moisturized.
Lindsey P.
Lindsey P.
Lake Tapps, WA

This product did not cover at all. It was very moisturizing, but it did not give any coverage whatsoever.
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Clementon, NJ

I used this back in the day when I started wearing makeup. And its awesomeee it blends into ur skin right before ur eyes.. I love it
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.