BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Katie J.
Corbin, KY
Doesn't blend well, and made my skin feel oily. When I put it on, it matched my skin, but then after 20 minutes or so, it changed. It ended up looking on the orange-y side.
Marilyn N.
It make me look orange. Maybe I chose the wrong shade but it was not the right one for sure. It's a sheer coverage so if you are looking for something light and you pick the right color than this might be a good product to try out.
Angela S.
Hialeah , FL
I bought it while it was on sale very excited to try it,it was such a bummer I know Almay is a good product but this one doesn't do anything to my face it just feels heavy
Renea P.
Montgomery, AL
Wasn't sure at first when it came out almost white, but when I buffed it out, it turned the perfect shade to match my skin tone. Good coverage, not too oily. Overall happy with this product.
Lauren P.
For a drugstore foundation at a great price this is something I love. If your skin is on the oily side like mine your skin should tolerate it well. The coverage is medium. And it matches very well !
Kelli M.
Dallas, TX
I tried this product out a few years ago and I wasn't too happy with it. I got the color closet to skin tone and when I applied it, it turned darker on me, then it was on the package. It was difficult for me to remove with my make up remover and it felt very heavy.
Cyan B.
I bought this at CVS, thank goodness, so I could return it. I got the lightest shade. It was way too dark for me and the coverage was not great. I was not impressed.
Marta G.
True match? More like no match! I bought it thinking it would match my skin time but no and also it made my face feel really oily and kind of gunky so I don't recommend
Makayla S.
Clinton, IA
I Have Very Pale Skin And I Tend To Break Out Easily. This Product Made Me Break Out And It Had Very Minimal Coverage. I Could Live With The Coverage Being Like That But Not The Acne Part Of It.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
I like this product because I can have sensitive skin. But I didn't feel like the finish lasted all day. I thought that at the end of the day, it had worn off somewhat.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.