BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Cyan B.
I bought this at CVS, thank goodness, so I could return it. I got the lightest shade. It was way too dark for me and the coverage was not great. I was not impressed.
Anne C.
Cornelius, NC
I have very sensitive skin and do not like to wear a lot of makeup. Almay Smart Shade foundation is great for that look! It covers any redness/blemishes without the heaviness other foundations
Olivia B.
South Shore, KY
I actually don't like this product every color that I've purchased will not match my skin at all. I also don't like the texture of it. The price for it though is not bad.
Iliana g.
Fombell , PA
I don't like this product I'm pretty olive toned and when i put it on it was so patchy and the color was way darker then my skin after it finished drying i just hated it
Chelsea D.
East Lansing, MI
I tried this product and it was great when you were out with friends and all had to touch up your makeup but i did not like how it was kind of watery-like and did not cover enough by itself. Its great if you have no blemishes and are trying to even out skin tone only.
Jennifer O.
I usually like Almay products, but I'm not loving this foundation. It does a nice job of blending and finding your shade, but it feels heavy as the day goes on and it makes my skin feel greasy.
brynn h.
Alexandria, KY
The makeup blends well, but isn't suitable for those oily/combination skin types. By the end of the day the color basically wipes off along with the oil from a busy day.
Krystyn N.
Spotsylvania, VA
This foundation is for someone who has good skin and just needs a little coverage. Otherwise, you're using most of the bottle faster than normal because it doesn't come with a lot. The foundation is a good cover up though. Just have to have the right skin for it.
Pamela B.
Topock, AZ
This foundation does not match to your skin tone. I had the lightest shade and it made my face look orange. It went on nicely than it started to get cakey looking. At the end of the day my face was numerous shades and looked dry. Definently wouldn't recommend it.
Marissa G.
I loved how this foundation made the skin on my face feel, but I had a hard time getting it to actually match my skin tone, and it did tend to wear off fairly quickly.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.