Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Sanya S.
Sanya S.
Brooklyn, NY

I have got this from influenster and its a good product to give a try i like it its bot bad i think everyone should give a try on it
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Gulfport, MS

Do not leave in the heat or else you'll look like an oompa loompa! This make up is very easy to use, but it does not always come out the exact color. I tend to look orange at times depending when and how i apply the make up.
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
Alamogordo, NM

I liked this when I first bought it, however my foundation lasts me awhile because I do not use it everyday and within 2 months it started changing colors. It became a darker tint :/
Erica F.
Erica F.
Hatboro, PA

I love the Almay Smart Shade Foundation! I started using it because my mom put in it my stocking two years ago, and I keep buying the same kind! It isn't too heavy and it's great with a powder finish as well. It's my mom's go too foundation as well!
Iraida L.
Iraida L.
El Paso, TX

It matched my skin perfectly which I was excited for because my skin tone is beige with a yellow under tone and it is really hard to find something close to that. But the down side is that it's to watery so it doesn't really cover blemishes. Another thing I didn't like was that it left my skin feeling oily.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Signal Hill, CA

Only 4 hour wear max :(
Marylyn W.
Marylyn W.
Ravenswood, WV

I love all Almay products because they all work for me and with great prices.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Morgantown, WV

I use this everyday. Matches my skin tone and has the perfect amount of coverage.
Meagan C.
Meagan C.
Milford, ME

This foundation is great! Love that it can blend to just the right color, even between seasons. In early spring I was quite pasty and kept the same foundation which still worked for me in mid summer when I had a nice glow!
Armani D.
Armani D.
Charlotte, NC

Light coverage if you have a few spots and blemishes. Great for the summer, for you don't have to put on foundation, you can use this instead!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.