7 colors available

BY ALMAY

Samantha M.
Samantha M.
New Milford, CT
So I'm not porcelain, closer to a ivory skin tone and I bought this last June so I was a little sun kissed. It went on amazingly silky and at first the color was matched flawlessly but I'd say 5 minutes later it dried out to an orangey- yellow. I was show led because I love alamay but this was not for me.....
Torria B.
Torria B.
Cincinnati, OH
This made my skin very greasy. I couldn't match my skin perfectly so felt like i had to use allot and then it just looked very un natural would not recommended this.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Tinley Park, IL
I tried this foundation a while back and it didn't blend in with my skin tone. I am very pale and chose the lightest shade, however, it was still too dark. It was very thin and did not cover my blemishes well enough. I would probably not buy this product again.
Roseane B.
Roseane B.
Grand Junction, CO
Genea B.
Genea B.
Fort Bragg, NC
I have used this product for a few years now its my favorite
Shirmarie V.
Shirmarie V.
Saint Cloud, FL
I had some red spots on my face and this worked ! i have it just in case and if i received it from influenster i would gladly use it and recommend it.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Sweetwater, TN
I liked this foundation for the price it is pretty good. It goes on smooth and matches great!
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
It isn't heavy, it lasts well in the heat and doesn't make my skin break out.
Belinda E.
Belinda E.
Perris, CA
This foundation is extremely light and due to the color matching capability it had a grey cast that is not flattering on the face and it has very light coverage and shows fine lines.
Kaitlin P.
Kaitlin P.
Hollywood, FL
I bought this because I have very pale skin and a lot of foundations turn
Orange so I thought this would figure out my color and all... Wellllll nope
The application was so hard for this product . It wouldn't smooth
Out on my face and it left brown orangeish patches all over.
It obviously didn't do what it said it would do.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.