Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Julie F.
Julie F.
Toledo, OH
Didn't go on as well as I wanted It too. Found it slightly oily, not a good match with my skin tone.
Kimberly w.
Kimberly w.
Lake Milton, OH
Love love love this. Its so good for blending makeup around the chin and neck areas and its always on sale.
kelsey t.
kelsey t.
Scott Depot, WV
Color oxidized and turned very orangish, despite matching at first.
Erica H.
Erica H.
Lakewood , Wa
This makeup provided very little coverage and left a whitish cast to my light skin tone, I have an oily t zone and dry cheeks and this made them look dryer and did nothing to even tone or help the redness not worth it for me
Diana N.
Diana N.
El Monte, CA
This product gives a light coverage and natural finish application. It is great for people who have dry skin because the formula is moisturizing. When applied on the skin it has these tiny micro beads that changes color to your skin tone. I think this product is good for on-the-go when you don't have enough time to put your make up on or when your in a rush to go somewhere.
Mayra G.
Mayra G.
It dries my skin, more than it already is!
Wont purchase again. It makes me look cakey 😭
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Used to wear this foundation every day! but it started to be too much for me! It seems heavier then most foundations nowadays.
Jana K.
Jana K.
Hemet, CA
I loved this foundation even though I have oily skin.
I prefer powders, but even as a person with oily skin, I loved this foundation!
Donna N. Jeff T.
Donna N. Jeff T.
Kittanning, PA
Almay is one of my daughter's favorite foundations. I prefer a thicker cream for my foundations though. This doesn't give the coverage I'm looking for.
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
San Antonio, TX
Not a big fan of this foundation. it is an okay product but tends to be very oily however the color matched my skin tone very well
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.