Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Nayeli G.
Nayeli G.
Chula Vista, CA

I used to have a few blemishes here and there a few years back and this didn't do a real good job at clearing them. This was more like a BB cream, definitely not a foundation. I don't really remember if it really matched my skin tone , because I don't remember feeling cakey . I definitely would not try this again.
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
Pittsburgh, PA

Tried this foundation a few years ago. Wasn't a fan. Didn't match my skin well didn't blend well and it smelled kind of funny in my opinion.
Kerry R.
Kerry R.
Mooresville, NC

Overall, I really like Almay products. However, for me, I do not feel there is enough coverage. The color was also "similar" to my skin tone, but in no way was it an exact match. My recommendation is to go to your favorite cosmetics store and have them color match you with the best shade and brand for your skin type. It's well worth the money.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Mesa, AZ

I love this foundation for its perfect color matching technology! It is a bit sheer so if you need a foundation that is more on the full coverage side I would skip this one unless you have an amazing concealer that you can add on top of the Almay foundation. But for those who want a light coverage and a dewy finish. This one is perfect!
Paige F.
Paige F.
Valley Springs, CA

I found that it didn't blend to my skin tone at all and gave little coverages
Alison A.
Alison A.
Cedar City, UT

It's an okay foundation. There are much better ones on the market. This one doesn't color match very well, and you can get a better match through a standard foundation. It also cakes on a little bit, and doesn't get as smooth as you would hope. Pick up a different foundation, not this one.
Kelsey V.
Kelsey V.
Stillwater, MN

It is so hard to find the right shade of foundation! Almay makes it soooo much easier with its Smart Shade Foundation. I love it! I'm not wasting hours in the cosmetics department (not that I wouldn't want to live there...) trying to flawlessly match my skin tone. No more orange skin, no more ashy-pale looking tones. It's perfect! Home run for Almay!
nisohamayel h.
nisohamayel h.
Bell, CA

Its ok. i have acne and it doesn't cover the scars unless i use concealer over it. it does last quite a few hours and has a variety of colors enjoy.
Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I bought this stuff in the concealer and I'm super glad i didn't end up buying the actual foundation, the concealer does a pretty good job overall but i cant imagine what the foundation would have been like! I'd say 7/10 for the concealer.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Kingston

I have a medium skin tone and obviously I chose the shade medium. It was way too dark and it did not adjust to my skin tone at all. It was dark and watery, even when I tried shaking it up before use. It would have been good coverage if the consistency wasn't terrible.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.