Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Katie C.
Katie C.
Sweetwater, TN
I liked this foundation for the price it is pretty good. It goes on smooth and matches great!
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
It isn't heavy, it lasts well in the heat and doesn't make my skin break out.
Belinda E.
Belinda E.
Perris, CA
This foundation is extremely light and due to the color matching capability it had a grey cast that is not flattering on the face and it has very light coverage and shows fine lines.
Kaitlin P.
Kaitlin P.
Hollywood, FL
I bought this because I have very pale skin and a lot of foundations turn
Orange so I thought this would figure out my color and all... Wellllll nope
The application was so hard for this product . It wouldn't smooth
Out on my face and it left brown orangeish patches all over.
It obviously didn't do what it said it would do.
Mellissa H.
Mellissa H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I was highly disappointed with this product. No coverage and definitely does not color match. Used twice and threw away
Chelsea L.
Chelsea L.
Atwater, CA
It matched the shade of my skin pretty well, but for a foundation, it was just way too runny for me. It didn't give me great coverage either. Too expensive for the product to be so poopy.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Richlands, NC
Alright the commercials had me curious so when I ran out of my usual foundation, I decided to give this a try; bad idea. After my first application I noticed that it was WAY to dark ( I got the lightest shade), then I noticed that if I rubbed it to much it would pill up on my face, gross! The coverage was to light to even make a difference but just enough to show the color was still to dark.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I thought this product was too good to be true. And guess what. It was. It leaves a chalky like layer over your skin that makes you look like you have caked makeup on, even when you've only used a small amount. It does not blend well to my skin tone, I even tried multiple different shades, to no avail. I would not recommend this product.
Sara W.
Sara W.
Loved the way it blended into my skin and it was actually the correct color! It also has SPF, which I really like because I'm always outside!!! Definitely recommended!!
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
Murrysville, PA
Not my favorite product - they say it is perfect shade but I have never found my perfect shade - I either look like a ghost or I have crazy lines.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.