Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Clarksville , Tn

This has recently become a staple in my make up routine I use very little and blend it in with my fingers to get a smooth flawless look
Teri A.
Teri A.
Golden Valley, MN

On a trip to San Diego with my family, my makeup bag disappeared - along with everything in it. Fortunately, there was a CVS near our hotel where I could pick up the essentials. Without knowing exactly what shade to buy, I chose the Almay Smart Shade Foundation. I was amazed that for the price (under $10) it made my skin look great! It blended well and it really did match my skin tone. I was so impressed that when my cosmetic bag DID finally turn up, I kept using the Almay Smart Shade Foundation instead of the Clinique that I had packed!
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Henderson , NV

It matches your skin really well. Don't expect full coverage. It feels more like a tinted moisturizer. Light coverage and doesn't feel dry.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Apex, NC

It did what is promised it did kinda change to match my skin tone. But it has these black spots that rub on your skin that ruins your makeup. It smears all over and you can't get the dark spot off. But being a very pale girl, it was a little dark.
Hana S.
Hana S.
Homestead, FL

I really enjoyed this product! I don't usually buy Almay products but I took a chance with this and loved it! It's super blendable and you don't have to worry about not selecting the right shade for your skin tone.
Charlene N.
Charlene N.

I felt like this product didn't go into my skin, i was disappointed. This didn't do anything.
Kari G.
Kari G.
Chula Vista, CA

I got this hoping for a lighter foundation that wouldn't clog my pores. While it was a great color match, it didn't really cover up much. I had to use a concealer when I had a small breakout and that's what I was hoping to avoid. If you have smooth skin it would probably work nicely, but if your trying to cover anything up its probably not gonna work for you.
Lara D.
Lara D.
Loxley, AL

If you want to look like a carrot i would recommend! ha!
total waste of my money ever!
Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I bought this stuff in the concealer and I'm super glad i didn't end up buying the actual foundation, the concealer does a pretty good job overall but i cant imagine what the foundation would have been like! I'd say 7/10 for the concealer.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Kingston

I have a medium skin tone and obviously I chose the shade medium. It was way too dark and it did not adjust to my skin tone at all. It was dark and watery, even when I tried shaking it up before use. It would have been good coverage if the consistency wasn't terrible.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.