BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Amy H.
Benson, NC
It's almost impossible to match color to fair skin. You either look like an orange, or really pink.

Not good for oily skin either, and practically melts off before day's end.

Spend a few extra dollars at the mall and get the good stuff... for foundation at least!
Apryl J.
W Carrollton, OH
This product works for me= I have oily skin that is prone to break=outs. I have been using this foundation for over a year now and have seen great improvement in my skin!
Brittney S.
Lincoln, NE
I bought this foundation to use while I was tanning. It really did seem to blend well, but there was not enough coverage and it did not last long. It seemed more like a tinted lotion in my opinion.
Chelsea B.
Philadelphia, PA
I think I have a pretty basic skin tone, so maybe that's why this matched so well, but it did. I'm only giving it a C because I feel like the advertising promised a little more than the user got.
Saydi A.
Sherman, TX
I was not a fan of this foundation. It wasn't the color it was supposed to be. 1/2 of the foundation would be an orange-ish color, and the other was way too light. Bummer.
Jennifer B.
Winnsboro
This didn't cover well for me, and it felt like a heavy foundation. I got the Ponds Luminous Finish BB Cream in my #MamaVoxBox. I love it, it's light and it covers the dark rings around my eyes and softens imperfections in my complexion without looking like I overdid it.
Katy S.
Brighton, MA
Personally, this was not my favorite. usually i like almay products, but this let me down. it's VERY VERY light coverage. i couldn't see that much of a difference. it looks more like a bb cream would, more than an actual foundation.
Katie C.
Corbin, KY
Doesn't blend well, and made my skin feel oily. When I put it on, it matched my skin, but then after 20 minutes or so, it changed. It ended up looking on the orange-y side.
Lauren P.
For a drugstore foundation at a great price this is something I love. If your skin is on the oily side like mine your skin should tolerate it well. The coverage is medium. And it matches very well !
Angela S.
Hialeah , FL
I bought it while it was on sale very excited to try it,it was such a bummer I know Almay is a good product but this one doesn't do anything to my face it just feels heavy
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.