Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Mary M.
Mary M.
Wallingford, CT

I don't use foundation frequently but I do need on occasion - I was drawn into this one because of the brands claim for skin matching. I have freckles hence the reason I do not wear much foundation - I found this to do that job but after a few uses (over the course of a month & a half) all of these black dots appeared. I thought they were air bubbles but the makeup it's self was 80% black dots with the remaining color the foundation. Strange. Maybe I got a fluke?
Christine S.
Christine S.

I love trying new cosmetics whether it be professional grade or over the counter. This foundation number one was a really watery like consistantcy and number two a terrible match. I think Allmay might want to rethink this product.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Russellville, AL

I tried this foundation about a year go! I did not particularly care for it! I wasted my money because it didn't match the shade of my skin! So I had to go out and buy something else! Plus I have oily skin and it did not work well with my skin.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Fargo, ND

It blends so well, you can barely even tell I'm wearing it, and its a reasonable price!!
candice b.
candice b.
Mullica Hill, NJ

Love this stuff used it for years, in fact i still do
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Stroudsburg , pa

I am not an Almay fan, the foundation is ok in a pinch but it does seem to increase my breakouts and for good coverage you need to add another foundation to the mix
RaeGina C.
RaeGina C.
Puerto Rico

This was my first and my last time actually buying an almay product. I wouldn't suggest this for anyone who has acne or scarring on their face. The coverage is way too Sheer. It acts more as a tinted moisturizer. It is also horrible for oily skin. Terrible pore coverage. Thumbs down for this product :(
Destiny S.
Destiny S.
Columbus, OH

Thus far, I've been pretty happy with how most Almay products work. This foundation will do they job, but it is definitely not the best foundation you could purchase. The makeup is extremely liquidy, and doesn't provide a lot of coverage. The "smart shade technology" really has no effect and the shade that comes out of the packaging is the shade it appears on your face.
Carli L.
Carli L.
Sylacauga, AL

I really do not recommend this makeup up if you have bad skin. This makeup clogged my pores. Not only that, it does not blend with all skin tones like it says it does. It leaves my face feeling oily and very shiny. The only good thing I can say about it, is that it is very light. It doesn't feel like you are wearing a ton of makeup and it looks very natural.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Buckhannon, WV

I don't care for the almay shade foundation. I could not get it to blend well with my skin, and I noticed it left my face oily :(
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.