Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Karli G.
Karli G.
Strongsville, OH

I really like this make up. I have been using it for a few months now and do not plan on trying anything else any time soon.I like that the shades are not broken into numbers like other kinds. I like how it tells you which one is for light skin, light-medium,etc. I think this is easier than trying to figure out what number your skin matches.
Aubrey M.
Aubrey M.
Sacramento, CA

This foundation comes out white at first then blends into your color. The color selection of this line isn't the best. It smooths on the skin well but the coverage is light. I think it is also over priced. If left in any kind of heat beware, this stuff becomes very messy and runny.
Kylie R.
Kylie R.

I love this product! It's so light and blends in perfectly to your skin tone. It stays on, doesn't run. Its definitely something worth repurchasing.
Eman K.
Eman K.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

It matched PERFECTLY, but it was extremely CAKEY and gross looking on my skin, do not buy it.
Guadalupe S.
Guadalupe S.
Carrollton, TX

I love almay products but this disappointed me it does not work
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Hollywood, CA

I have a "hard to find" skin tone, so I thought this would be awesome for me.... it wasn't. It dried out my face, caused me to break out and wasn't even matching my skin! LAME!
Jasmine O.
Jasmine O.
Jonesboro, GA

The title explains it all. This did nothing for me. I know Almay doesn't really cater to darker skin tones, but I thought I could expect a little more from this. I was wrong and extremely disappointed.
Mona E.
Mona E.
Jersey City, NJ

It has great coverage but it makes me break out!
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Russellville, AL

I tried this foundation about a year go! I did not particularly care for it! I wasted my money because it didn't match the shade of my skin! So I had to go out and buy something else! Plus I have oily skin and it did not work well with my skin.
RaeGina C.
RaeGina C.
Puerto Rico

This was my first and my last time actually buying an almay product. I wouldn't suggest this for anyone who has acne or scarring on their face. The coverage is way too Sheer. It acts more as a tinted moisturizer. It is also horrible for oily skin. Terrible pore coverage. Thumbs down for this product :(
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.