BY ALMAY

• Very good I love1 Answers
Hannah W.
Saint Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not like this at all. I got it last summer as a lighter foundation to wear and it made my skin oily and didn't do much covering. Also I picked it up after about a month of not using it to see if my skin had changed and it turned black when I rubbed it in. I will never give this a shot again.
Adriana K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was highly disappointed in how awful this product was.
Micaela S.
New Richmond, WI
This product looks cakey on. Skin and I haven't found a foundation hade that corresponds just right with my skin which I la quite is if you ask me because I have Caucasian skin and its light to medium shade so idk
Mallory E.
Bowman, ND
I have a hard time, as it is finding the right makeup to blend well with my weird skin tone. This just didn't cut it for me at all. I used it a total of 3 times (2 was just to give it the benefit of the doubt) and it found a new home in the trash can. I would say before purchasing this -because it MIGHT work for you- go out and find a sample first.
Johanna Z.
Changes colors so you never really know what color you're buying. Its just a really bad foundation.. and for the price you can find something a lot better.
Katelin R.
Morrilton, AR
I really like that it doesn't make my face feel heavy like a lot of liquids do. The pigment does not match as well as advertised, but it does a decent job. Good buy for its prove
Cathy J.
Wentzville, MO
I like that it is easy to find your match. I don't usually wear foundation but when I do it's hard to find my perfect match. This product makes it easy. I like that it doesn't feel heavy. It does make my face break out though. Most foundations do which is why I do t wear them but this one in particular breaks my face out pretty bad.
Monica M.
Stanton, NE
I liked this product but I only used it when I was out of my actual foundation. Only because of the way it leaves your skin oily looking I would reconmmened this product
Julie Z.
Scottsdale, AZ
I used this when it first came out as a coverup/foundation and it didn't do anything. The smart shade didn't work since my skin color is not fluid throughout so it came out five different shades that didn't match each other. Not suggested.
Danielle M.
Clackamas, OR
I bought this recently at Walgreen's. While it does do what is advertised, it found my shade almost to perfectly. It looked like nothing was there and did not cover up anything at all. So I use it more in a layering process with another liquid foundation, which is nice I don't need powder when I use the two together. Since it only does half of what it should and not the right half in my opinion I really wouldn't use it at all if not for the SPF 15. Anything with some sun protection and I'll at least finish the product up. I would not buy again, but it's horrible either.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.