BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Katie C.
Corbin, KY
Doesn't blend well, and made my skin feel oily. When I put it on, it matched my skin, but then after 20 minutes or so, it changed. It ended up looking on the orange-y side.
Alejandra S.
This is definitely more of a tinted moisturizer than a foundation. It's really light and does not provide the coverage I need. The color was actually too light for my skin tone as well.
Yaimee O.
I like to put this foundation first, and than put my powder on. I feel like it gives me a smooth look on my face. It also doesn't make it oily.
Makayla S.
Clinton, IA
I Have Very Pale Skin And I Tend To Break Out Easily. This Product Made Me Break Out And It Had Very Minimal Coverage. I Could Live With The Coverage Being Like That But Not The Acne Part Of It.
Laura I.
Ocala, FL
I purchased this a few weeks ago on a whim, and I won't be buying it again. I need more coverage from a foundation. This is very sheer -- more like a tinted moisturizer.
Marta G.
True match? More like no match! I bought it thinking it would match my skin time but no and also it made my face feel really oily and kind of gunky so I don't recommend
Elizabeth B.
West Lafayette, IN
I have a lot of issues with this product. In theory, it seems great! A product that can match any specific shade of skin-- what a miracle! However, this just doesn't do that. It doesn't have good coverage, it's splotchy, and the shade is always too dark or too orange.
brynn h.
Alexandria, KY
The makeup blends well, but isn't suitable for those oily/combination skin types. By the end of the day the color basically wipes off along with the oil from a busy day.
Jennifer O.
I usually like Almay products, but I'm not loving this foundation. It does a nice job of blending and finding your shade, but it feels heavy as the day goes on and it makes my skin feel greasy.
Megan T.
This matches fairly well to my skin color. but it doesn't stay on too well. but in this products defense i work in the OR and have to wear a mast over my nose and mouth all day so it would take something pretty powerful to stay on. but for normal wear its pretty good!
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.