Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Fargo, ND

It blends so well, you can barely even tell I'm wearing it, and its a reasonable price!!
candice b.
candice b.
Mullica Hill, NJ

Love this stuff used it for years, in fact i still do
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Stroudsburg , pa

I am not an Almay fan, the foundation is ok in a pinch but it does seem to increase my breakouts and for good coverage you need to add another foundation to the mix
RaeGina C.
RaeGina C.
Puerto Rico

This was my first and my last time actually buying an almay product. I wouldn't suggest this for anyone who has acne or scarring on their face. The coverage is way too Sheer. It acts more as a tinted moisturizer. It is also horrible for oily skin. Terrible pore coverage. Thumbs down for this product :(
Destiny S.
Destiny S.
Columbus, OH

Thus far, I've been pretty happy with how most Almay products work. This foundation will do they job, but it is definitely not the best foundation you could purchase. The makeup is extremely liquidy, and doesn't provide a lot of coverage. The "smart shade technology" really has no effect and the shade that comes out of the packaging is the shade it appears on your face.
Traci M.
Traci M.
Jacksonville, FL

I bought this product to see if it would help me to match my skin tone, because I'm having a little trouble to find what matches, well its very oliy and it leaves marks, and doesn't match
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Grosse Pointe, MI

I'm an on the go type of person so when I do my makeup I love when I don't have to take 20 minutes just on my foundation just so It will match my skin the consistence is very think so you have to keep rubbing, just so it will match your skin tone. After all the rubbing it does look natural and sleek but that's after rubbing for awhile.
Izzie M.
Izzie M.

Great product covers up marks
Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I bought this stuff in the concealer and I'm super glad i didn't end up buying the actual foundation, the concealer does a pretty good job overall but i cant imagine what the foundation would have been like! I'd say 7/10 for the concealer.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Kingston

I have a medium skin tone and obviously I chose the shade medium. It was way too dark and it did not adjust to my skin tone at all. It was dark and watery, even when I tried shaking it up before use. It would have been good coverage if the consistency wasn't terrible.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.