Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Renee P.
Renee P.
Monticello, IL
I was orange and it streaked. On top of all this it made me break out horribly. Would never recommend it.
Mallery K.
Mallery K.
Marietta, OH
This formula wont match your skin tone AT ALL! its very watery and unreliable. It has orange undertones no matter what color you get. I haven't been able to use it once.
T. H.
T. H.
Harriman, NY
This product does not match to your skin color and is very drying on the face. I personally experienced very bad breakouts from this product that took over 2 weeks to get rid of.
Jayne A.
Jayne A.
Inez , KY
If you are looking for a light feeling make-up, Almay Smart Shade is for you. Blending is the key for a good application or it looks caked on.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
New Milford, CT
So I'm not porcelain, closer to a ivory skin tone and I bought this last June so I was a little sun kissed. It went on amazingly silky and at first the color was matched flawlessly but I'd say 5 minutes later it dried out to an orangey- yellow. I was show led because I love alamay but this was not for me.....
Torria B.
Torria B.
Cincinnati, OH
This made my skin very greasy. I couldn't match my skin perfectly so felt like i had to use allot and then it just looked very un natural would not recommended this.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Tinley Park, IL
I tried this foundation a while back and it didn't blend in with my skin tone. I am very pale and chose the lightest shade, however, it was still too dark. It was very thin and did not cover my blemishes well enough. I would probably not buy this product again.
Roseane B.
Roseane B.
Grand Junction, CO
Genea B.
Genea B.
Fort Bragg, NC
I have used this product for a few years now its my favorite
Shirmarie V.
Shirmarie V.
Saint Cloud, FL
I had some red spots on my face and this worked ! i have it just in case and if i received it from influenster i would gladly use it and recommend it.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.