BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Casey B.
Houma, LA
I would call this foundation a light coverage foundation. If you have acne or major problems that you need to cover this is not for you. If you need to just even out your skin this might work really well for you. It is light weight and doesn't feel thick on the skin.
Dawn P.
Mineral, CA
I was very happy with the coverage I got from this foundation. I felt it truly blended in with my skin tones which is very uneven. I also like that it is hypoallergenic.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
I like this product because I can have sensitive skin. But I didn't feel like the finish lasted all day. I thought that at the end of the day, it had worn off somewhat.
Marta G.
True match? More like no match! I bought it thinking it would match my skin time but no and also it made my face feel really oily and kind of gunky so I don't recommend
Makayla S.
Clinton, IA
I Have Very Pale Skin And I Tend To Break Out Easily. This Product Made Me Break Out And It Had Very Minimal Coverage. I Could Live With The Coverage Being Like That But Not The Acne Part Of It.
Iliana g.
Fombell , PA
I don't like this product I'm pretty olive toned and when i put it on it was so patchy and the color was way darker then my skin after it finished drying i just hated it
Karleigh G.
This item isn't bad but it's not the best I've tried. it did really well on covering up my blemishes and matched my skin tone really well, but it made my face very oily.
Jamie H.
San Diego, CA
This product is not for girls with oily skin. I was an oil slick after 30 minutes. It provided very sheer coverage. It wasn't quite what I was looking for or expecting.
Megan T.
This matches fairly well to my skin color. but it doesn't stay on too well. but in this products defense i work in the OR and have to wear a mast over my nose and mouth all day so it would take something pretty powerful to stay on. but for normal wear its pretty good!
Alexa J.
Easton, PA
I really like this stuff in the summer when I don't want to have a lot of foundation on. This is the perfect amount of coverage with a smooth lotion feeling. And it matches your skin tone so no matter if your tan on day and pale the next, it will always match you.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.