Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Jasmine O.
Jasmine O.
Jonesboro, GA

The title explains it all. This did nothing for me. I know Almay doesn't really cater to darker skin tones, but I thought I could expect a little more from this. I was wrong and extremely disappointed.
Mona E.
Mona E.
Jersey City, NJ

It has great coverage but it makes me break out!
skylar q.
skylar q.
Cohoes, NY

Didn't match my skin color, and it was almost like putting lotion on. It didn't cover anything or even my skin tone.
April H.
April H.
Manteca, CA

I enjoyed this product especially in spring and summer when I don't want to wear too much and it's humid outside . For it being a light coverage foundation it gave my skin a glow.
Rae C.
Rae C.
Lewisville, TX

I have extremely pale skin and for years I couldn't find a foundation that didn't make my face look orange. But smart shade get's it just right and my face looks completely natural!
Molly H.
Molly H.

Almay's smart shade makeup is a bit strange because the actual liquid inside starts off white. This made me a little nervous when first using it. This product has never failed me, however! Smart Shade really does the trick, perfect skin tone!
Leelaney H.
Leelaney H.
Orlando, FL

This matches my skin perfectly it doesn't really smudges throughout the day and I lasts longer than the other leading brands <3
Mary M.
Mary M.
Wallingford, CT

I don't use foundation frequently but I do need on occasion - I was drawn into this one because of the brands claim for skin matching. I have freckles hence the reason I do not wear much foundation - I found this to do that job but after a few uses (over the course of a month & a half) all of these black dots appeared. I thought they were air bubbles but the makeup it's self was 80% black dots with the remaining color the foundation. Strange. Maybe I got a fluke?
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Austin, TX

Does not "match your skin color!" The shades are what they are as with any other face makeup! The little beads are difficult to pop on your face so you have to rub it around in your fingers to get the color beads to pop.
Really odd design! More gimmeky than functional!
Don't waste your time!
Candace W.
Candace W.
King, NC

I love this product, it makes ur face feel so soft and while u wear it, the foundation it feels so light on ur face and covers so well... I love this I would recommend this to everyone...
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.