7 colors available

BY ALMAY

Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
Dallas, TX
This product did not work for me. Too dark.
Rebel B.
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
I have tried this product made from Almay I really don't like it at all, it is not thick but more like water it did not stay on my face at all.
Katilyn R.
Katilyn R.
I love all Almay products but this one is my very favorite!! it really dose blend to the color of my skin. I often have problems with products irritating my skin but this is fabulous and never made me brake out!!!!
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Weare, NH
I have very difficult skin to find a match for in any foundation. I was drawn to this product because it is supposed to melt into the skin and match your tone "magically". I found that the match was good sometimes, but out of the same tube I was a different color the next day. This product is super sensitive to temperature changes. I also found that the product did not blend into the skin. It really just sat on top of my skin and looked like a layer of gunk that melted throughout the day. I even tried the age defying version and found the same problems.
Lena M.
Lena M.
San Diego, CA
This product didn't work for me. I'm very pale . .. a MAC NW15 . . . and the lightest color made me look like I'd applied bad fake tan. It also made my skin an oil slick in less than an hour. I returned it to the store and got my money back.
Kristie P.
Kristie P.
Churubusco, IN
I really thought this was just an ok foundation. I was looking for something with more coverage and this really didn't seem to do that for me.
Erin B.
Erin B.
Streetsboro, OH
I use this daily and the only issue I have had is that towards the end of the bottle sometimes it makes my face too dark
Amber M.
Amber M.
Arbuckle, CA
I really wanted to like this foundation. Almay has so many great products like the liquid lip balms, one coat mascara, and the eye liners for different eye colors. This foundation just didn't work for me, I got the lightest shade and it was to dark for my fair skin tone. My skin looked orange and we all hate that. This would be great if there were more shade options.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Russellville, AR
This did not impress me much. I thought the product was a little watery and didn't have a good coverage over my face
Juliet S.
Juliet S.
I wouldn't recommend.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.