BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Apryl J.
Dayton, OH
This product works for me= I have oily skin that is prone to break=outs. I have been using this foundation for over a year now and have seen great improvement in my skin!
Chelsea B.
Philadelphia, PA
I think I have a pretty basic skin tone, so maybe that's why this matched so well, but it did. I'm only giving it a C because I feel like the advertising promised a little more than the user got.
Alejandra S.
This is definitely more of a tinted moisturizer than a foundation. It's really light and does not provide the coverage I need. The color was actually too light for my skin tone as well.
Saydi A.
Sherman, TX
I was not a fan of this foundation. It wasn't the color it was supposed to be. 1/2 of the foundation would be an orange-ish color, and the other was way too light. Bummer.
Leora H.
Far Rockaway, NY
I was excited to try out this product. Unfortunately, this did not provide good coverage at all. All my blemishes and imperfections were still in full view & I was left with a grey tint. Most importantly, this product completely dried out my skin. My face felt thirsty.
Katy S.
Brighton, MA
Personally, this was not my favorite. usually i like almay products, but this let me down. it's VERY VERY light coverage. i couldn't see that much of a difference. it looks more like a bb cream would, more than an actual foundation.
Jennifer B.
Winnsboro
This didn't cover well for me, and it felt like a heavy foundation. I got the Ponds Luminous Finish BB Cream in my #MamaVoxBox. I love it, it's light and it covers the dark rings around my eyes and softens imperfections in my complexion without looking like I overdid it.
Brittney S.
Lincoln, NE
I bought this foundation to use while I was tanning. It really did seem to blend well, but there was not enough coverage and it did not last long. It seemed more like a tinted lotion in my opinion.
Katie C.
Corbin, KY
Doesn't blend well, and made my skin feel oily. When I put it on, it matched my skin, but then after 20 minutes or so, it changed. It ended up looking on the orange-y side.
Tiana M.
At first when I began using this product I thought it was fine until I realized it would pretty much melt away by noon and I would be left bare faced with an oily finish.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.