BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Katie G.
Tallahassee, FL
I love the smart shade with the sunscreen. I wear it everyday! It's such a light feeling on your face, but covers any blemishes or dark spots on your face. Definitely one of my favorite foundations.
Sarah M.
Wayne, WV
This is a very light foundation and that's all I needed. It blended better than some others and was true to shade. If you're looking for more coverage, this is not for you.
Lizzie M.
When I have clients that want traditional makeup this is the product I use. It easy to use and stays on all day. Great for your makeup kit and no need to wonder of reactions.
Deanna D.
Chula Vista, CA
It only has about four different shades to choose from. So I went with the one I thought would best fit me, when I got home and tried it on not only did it dry too fast, but I looked like I had a mask
on my face. Very disappointed.
Katie D.
Summit, MS
It got the job done but it didn't really make my skin and got darker the longer I had it. I had to throw it out and it was a dark brown shade with it was a fair to begin with.
Anna P.
Cambridge, OH
I like this product it really does match your shade. I could not believe that it could really have this effect. Once it dries though it does have a little of an orange tint.
Binnie V.
I have to say that this product is pretty awesome. I tried it a while ago and remember that it went on smooth and blended into my skin nice. Also it did not irritate my skin.
Ashley C.
Austin, TX
I had first gotten this kind to try all sorts of foundations. All I can say is, it covers up, but it doesn't last all day which is mainly why we want foundation to cover up while we are out and about.
Diana D.
Somerville, MA
This product is really not so good. I put it on and it dose not give me color, It makes me break out and and when I try to take it off it feels like I have powder on my face.
stephany o.
chicago, IL
I bought this at my local pharmacy because i ran out of foundation and my regukar one is not sold near me, well this did nothing for my skin, all i need is slight covera on my cheeks that turn red well it did nothing it loojed like i had no makeup on and ut was a but greeasy.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.