BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Katy S.
Brighton, MA
Personally, this was not my favorite. usually i like almay products, but this let me down. it's VERY VERY light coverage. i couldn't see that much of a difference. it looks more like a bb cream would, more than an actual foundation.
Saydi A.
Sherman, TX
I was not a fan of this foundation. It wasn't the color it was supposed to be. 1/2 of the foundation would be an orange-ish color, and the other was way too light. Bummer.
Angela S.
Hialeah , FL
I bought it while it was on sale very excited to try it,it was such a bummer I know Almay is a good product but this one doesn't do anything to my face it just feels heavy
Jennifer B.
Winnsboro
This didn't cover well for me, and it felt like a heavy foundation. I got the Ponds Luminous Finish BB Cream in my #MamaVoxBox. I love it, it's light and it covers the dark rings around my eyes and softens imperfections in my complexion without looking like I overdid it.
Amy H.
Benson, NC
It's almost impossible to match color to fair skin. You either look like an orange, or really pink.

Not good for oily skin either, and practically melts off before day's end.

Spend a few extra dollars at the mall and get the good stuff... for foundation at least!
Katie C.
Corbin, KY
Doesn't blend well, and made my skin feel oily. When I put it on, it matched my skin, but then after 20 minutes or so, it changed. It ended up looking on the orange-y side.
Leora H.
Far Rockaway, NY
I was excited to try out this product. Unfortunately, this did not provide good coverage at all. All my blemishes and imperfections were still in full view & I was left with a grey tint. Most importantly, this product completely dried out my skin. My face felt thirsty.
Alejandra S.
This is definitely more of a tinted moisturizer than a foundation. It's really light and does not provide the coverage I need. The color was actually too light for my skin tone as well.
Jennifer R.
Olney, IL
I love this! One of the best! I found this at my local drugstore and haven't been able to put it down since. Its not runny which is amazing!
Renea P.
Montgomery, AL
Wasn't sure at first when it came out almost white, but when I buffed it out, it turned the perfect shade to match my skin tone. Good coverage, not too oily. Overall happy with this product.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.