Product Details

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
kallynn e.
Petoskey, MI
I used this for awhile over the summer and I found that it left my face feeling heavy. I would put my phone up to my ear and I would have so much make up on my phone.
by 11 am it was basically off my face. it did look nice for the first few hours. covered imperfections well
Pamela H.
North Prairie, WI
I have used Almay for years, so I was excited to try this product. It did not provide any coverage and did nit match my skin tone at all. I would not recommend this to anyone!
Diana D.
Somerville, MA
This product is really not so good. I put it on and it dose not give me color, It makes me break out and and when I try to take it off it feels like I have powder on my face.
Latisha R.
Merrillville, IN
I'm so glad that I found this product. It was so hard finding my shade.When I found this, my search was over.This not only makes my skin looj great but it moisturizes as well.
Jordan A.
Tucson, AZ
I do like this makeup, it is very smooth and does blend in to your skin well. For me, however it tends to set orange on my face. If you're very fair, I would advise to not use.
Valentina L.
This product is just a whole bunch of no. It did confine to my face and its color, but the problem with this is that it's a foundation that gives minimal coverage and doesn't stay on for much time.
kylie s.
The concept of this foundation was awesome but i noticed after applying it didn't make much of a change in my complexion, it looked as if I had nothing on and did not cover any trouble marks. it also left my skin with a weird texture.
Lauren P.
For a drugstore foundation at a great price this is something I love. If your skin is on the oily side like mine your skin should tolerate it well. The coverage is medium. And it matches very well !
Apryl J.
W Carrollton, OH
This product works for me= I have oily skin that is prone to break=outs. I have been using this foundation for over a year now and have seen great improvement in my skin!
Tiana M.
At first when I began using this product I thought it was fine until I realized it would pretty much melt away by noon and I would be left bare faced with an oily finish.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.