Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Lois W.
Lois W.
Emerson, NJ
Not great. It doesn't really work all that great and the coverage is BLAH.
Amber j.
Amber j.
Centralia, WA
I have tried to use this product throughout the years. Seeing if it will finally work for me. But i never does. Too dark and doesn't sit on my skin as well as it should..
Leanna X.
Leanna X.
Nowthen, MN
Not sure if it really does morph into my ideal color, but it was pretty sheer. I feel like it was more of a tinted moisturizer than anything else, but I also think there are a lot of better products out there and would rather opt for a sheer bb cream that actually has some benefits for my skin with added spf, then buy this because it starts clear and has beads that "transform" into my perfect shade. This seems to be selling purely for the novelty over practicality or quality, which I feel that Almay usually goes for anyway.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Buffalo, NY
I have large pores and I didn't think it covered as well as it should have. I think it's better used by women with real smooth skin.
Deirdre B.
Deirdre B.
Hartsville, SC
The Almay Smart Shade Foundation didn't really do anything for my skin. It didn't provide any coverage, and it didn't really match my skin all too well.
Rachael K.
Rachael K.
Tonawanda, NY
Almay's Smart Shade Foundation worked well for me when I first began using it. However, over time it began to separate (and I am talking within weeks) to white cream and colored liquid. The overall effect of the product is average, but I would definitely prefer a solid foundation from now on.
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
Trappe, PA
I have tried the Almay Smart Shade Foundation and I have a mixed review. The texture is very sheer and does not feel greasy at all putting it on. For a normal skin day it works well and feels nice on. However on days when I have dark circles or a blemish to cover up, it does not do as good of a job as other foundations.
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
Dallas, TX
This product did not work for me. Too dark.
Rebel B.
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
I have tried this product made from Almay I really don't like it at all, it is not thick but more like water it did not stay on my face at all.
Katilyn R.
Katilyn R.
I love all Almay products but this one is my very favorite!! it really dose blend to the color of my skin. I often have problems with products irritating my skin but this is fabulous and never made me brake out!!!!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.