Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Erin B.
Erin B.
Streetsboro, OH
I use this daily and the only issue I have had is that towards the end of the bottle sometimes it makes my face too dark
Amber M.
Amber M.
Arbuckle, CA
I really wanted to like this foundation. Almay has so many great products like the liquid lip balms, one coat mascara, and the eye liners for different eye colors. This foundation just didn't work for me, I got the lightest shade and it was to dark for my fair skin tone. My skin looked orange and we all hate that. This would be great if there were more shade options.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Russellville, AR
This did not impress me much. I thought the product was a little watery and didn't have a good coverage over my face
Juliet S.
Juliet S.
I wouldn't recommend.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Fall River, MA
I bought this when it first came out since I have a hard time finding a good shade match for my skin. I'm absolutely porcelain, no real yellow, beige, or red undertones. I thought this would be a good fit since it would match my shade. Not so much. It went from a whitish-off white shade to a too dark beige that looked like I had tried to wear foundation 3 shades too dark for me and it looked really odd. Maybe this works for some people, but I had no such luck.
Allison D.
Allison D.
I love this foundation! It's cheap and it covers up fairly well. It does blend in well.
Holly M.
Holly M.
Crescent City, IL
This product does NOT blend to match your skin tone. Also, you cannot use a make up pad to apply it; the product gets mostly soaked in. Which results in an over all waste of make up.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Bruceton Mills, WV
I love the concept of this makeup; however i have oily skin and don't really like liquid foundation. For me this would be more useful in a cream.
Valeria P.
Valeria P.
Gurnee, IL
I had acne problems and blemishes from time to time. This product really camouflaged it well and looked natural. You don't need to use a lot to work. I love that its liquid easy to work with and apply.
Claritza Q.
Claritza Q.
I got this once out of the blue to just try it and because I was in a hurry but it wasn't my shade. Maybe if I would've found a closer tone it would have been better.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.