Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Jasmine O.
Jasmine O.
Jonesboro, GA

The title explains it all. This did nothing for me. I know Almay doesn't really cater to darker skin tones, but I thought I could expect a little more from this. I was wrong and extremely disappointed.
Mona E.
Mona E.
Jersey City, NJ

It has great coverage but it makes me break out!
skylar q.
skylar q.
Cohoes, NY

Didn't match my skin color, and it was almost like putting lotion on. It didn't cover anything or even my skin tone.
April H.
April H.
Manteca, CA

I enjoyed this product especially in spring and summer when I don't want to wear too much and it's humid outside . For it being a light coverage foundation it gave my skin a glow.
Rae C.
Rae C.
Lewisville, TX

I have extremely pale skin and for years I couldn't find a foundation that didn't make my face look orange. But smart shade get's it just right and my face looks completely natural!
Molly H.
Molly H.

Almay's smart shade makeup is a bit strange because the actual liquid inside starts off white. This made me a little nervous when first using it. This product has never failed me, however! Smart Shade really does the trick, perfect skin tone!
Sam B.
Sam B.
Toronto, Ontario

I was excited when I saw this product advertised maybe a year ago, so I went down to the store and picked it up. The fact that the colour did match my skin shade was nice but it gave very little coverage which is very important to me when buying a foundation. I guess this product would be good if you were looking for something sheer or maybe new to wearing make-up and don't want anything to heavy. Other than that I would not recommend this product, I will not re-buy.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Wallingford, CT

I don't use foundation frequently but I do need on occasion - I was drawn into this one because of the brands claim for skin matching. I have freckles hence the reason I do not wear much foundation - I found this to do that job but after a few uses (over the course of a month & a half) all of these black dots appeared. I thought they were air bubbles but the makeup it's self was 80% black dots with the remaining color the foundation. Strange. Maybe I got a fluke?
Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I bought this stuff in the concealer and I'm super glad i didn't end up buying the actual foundation, the concealer does a pretty good job overall but i cant imagine what the foundation would have been like! I'd say 7/10 for the concealer.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Kingston

I have a medium skin tone and obviously I chose the shade medium. It was way too dark and it did not adjust to my skin tone at all. It was dark and watery, even when I tried shaking it up before use. It would have been good coverage if the consistency wasn't terrible.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.