Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
Callahan, FL

The color match was perfect but did not work well with my oily skin.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Grove City, OH

I have tried this and the coverage is not to well for me. I also found it to wear off quickly.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Kinston, NC

Its okay, blends well but I don't care for this too much.
Sydney H.
Sydney H.
Fairfield, Ca

This product feels nice on the skin, but other than that there isn't much else good to say about it. I've tried two different shades that were close to me in hopes that it would work better, but even though i generally a medium skin toned person even the light was still just too dark on me and left terrible lines. I was not really happy with this product at all.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Asheville, NC

I don't like the texture of this once it dries. It feels really dry and kinda sticky. The thing I dislike the most is the color does not adjust to my skin. I am very fair, and this leaves me with red splotches in some spots.
katelynn g.
katelynn g.
Jacksonville, FL

Good for spot on blemishes but do not apply all over. not the best product ive used from Almay. this one kinda disappointed me most of them amaze. i wouldn't buy it again.
Eva R.
Eva R.
Kearney , NE

I enjoyed using this foundation and would buy it again. I thought it blended well on my skin and did not feel heavy or greasy.
Aubrey M.
Aubrey M.
Sacramento, CA

This foundation comes out white at first then blends into your color. The color selection of this line isn't the best. It smooths on the skin well but the coverage is light. I think it is also over priced. If left in any kind of heat beware, this stuff becomes very messy and runny.
Katy E.
Katy E.
Mechanic Fls, ME

I tried this foundation a couple of months ago and was not impressed. I had high hopes, but the color matching did not work. It felt okay on the skin, but it did not stay true to the color it was suppose to be.
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Lake city , Fl

I love this. its soo smooth and works wonders.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.