Add a Photo

#330 in Liquid Foundation

Photos (50)
Gwen c.
Gwen c.

This makes me look so orange! I have the lightest shade and it does not blend to a shade anywhere close to my skin tone! I never use it!
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Madison, WI

I have very oily skin, especially in my t-zone and this foundation left my shiny within an hour after application. I have a warm tone in my skin and at first the foundation matched nicely however towards the end of the day I saw that the foundation oxidized and turned a little orange-y on my skin. This foundation is not for girls that are looking for that flawless, full coverage, matte foundation. This will leave you incredibly dewy, so dry skinned girls should definitely try it out!
Nermin G.
Nermin G.
Dedham, MA

This does not provide a lot of coverage...There also aren't a lot of colors to choose from. Also, if you put on multiple layers, then it wears off in a couple of hours...I did not buy this again.
Mariam G.
Mariam G.
federal way, WA

This product just does not cover, it also leaves spots on my skin which I do not appreciate. And when I do get it to stay it turns out to be oily. And its also hard to find a color that fits your skin type. Will not buy this again.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.

Just like any other cosmetic brand trying to sell a smart shading product, there are things to like AND not to like. It worked out for me for a day or two and as I continued to wear it more often, it broke me out!! No, not into zits and all the bumpiness.. But into a rash. All over my face. But maybe it's because of my sensitive skin or the lack of me reading the ingredients found in the product. As for now, I'm still against a product that says it's a smart shader but still comes in two degrees of skin color. Oh the contradiction.
Annie H.
Annie H.
Corona, Ca

I've tried this product three times. Three different shades. They all turn slightly orange on me and caused break outs. No matter how much I wanted to love this product I can't find a redeemable quality.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Albuquerque , NM

This foundation is light weight so I don't recommend for people who have acne acne scars or other imperfections but overall it does it's job .
Jaime B.
Jaime B.
Smithfield , Va

This foundation is great and so is the blush! Works wonders.
Katy E.
Katy E.
Mechanic Fls, ME

I tried this foundation a couple of months ago and was not impressed. I had high hopes, but the color matching did not work. It felt okay on the skin, but it did not stay true to the color it was suppose to be.
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Lake city , Fl

I love this. its soo smooth and works wonders.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.