BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Shelby B.
Warren, MI
I didn't hate this product, but I also didn't love it. Didn't really cover all that great, but did moisturize my face pretty well. Smelled alright and matched my skin color.
Kayla E.
Jewett City, CT
I've used this almay perfect match for a long time. I don't have blemishes but I do have dark circles under my eyes. I normally get two shades darker to look naturally tan. It doesn't look blotchy or like I purposely put darker makeup on it is perfect for my type of skin.
Megan B.
Bridgewater, MA
This product doesn't do what it says. I bought the lightest shade because I'm pretty pale, but it ended up making my face look dirty! Doesn't magically match your skin at all.
Lizzie M.
When I have clients that want traditional makeup this is the product I use. It easy to use and stays on all day. Great for your makeup kit and no need to wonder of reactions.
Stephanie Z.
Mountain View, CA
I started using the Almay smart shade when one of my other foundations started making me break out and I needed a change. This foundation is really cool, it starts out white and then blends in to your skin tone. It provides surprisingly good coverage, enough for what I need.
Deanna D.
Chula Vista, CA
It only has about four different shades to choose from. So I went with the one I thought would best fit me, when I got home and tried it on not only did it dry too fast, but I looked like I had a mask
on my face. Very disappointed.
Jade R.
Garden grove , CA
Went to the store bought the right Skin tone and everything, then put it on. When looking in the mirror it looked great for 5 min. As soon as it gets a little bit hot expect this makeup to melt right off.
Kayla S.
Yorkville, NY
I bought this foundation on a whim, it was on clearance (for good reason). It was a waste of money. It went on okay but had way too much of an orange tint to it, like a subtle spray tan gone wrong. I wouldn't buy this product again.
hannah p.
Rincon, GA
I've heard so many great things about this product, its not great. it doesn't cover anything, it makes you look like you didn't even apply anything. it made my face beyond greasy and its not worth it.
Binnie V.
I have to say that this product is pretty awesome. I tried it a while ago and remember that it went on smooth and blended into my skin nice. Also it did not irritate my skin.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.