Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Deirdre B.
Deirdre B.
Hartsville, SC
The Almay Smart Shade Foundation didn't really do anything for my skin. It didn't provide any coverage, and it didn't really match my skin all too well.
Rachael K.
Rachael K.
Tonawanda, NY
Almay's Smart Shade Foundation worked well for me when I first began using it. However, over time it began to separate (and I am talking within weeks) to white cream and colored liquid. The overall effect of the product is average, but I would definitely prefer a solid foundation from now on.
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
Trappe, PA
I have tried the Almay Smart Shade Foundation and I have a mixed review. The texture is very sheer and does not feel greasy at all putting it on. For a normal skin day it works well and feels nice on. However on days when I have dark circles or a blemish to cover up, it does not do as good of a job as other foundations.
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
Dallas, TX
This product did not work for me. Too dark.
Rebel B.
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
I have tried this product made from Almay I really don't like it at all, it is not thick but more like water it did not stay on my face at all.
Katilyn R.
Katilyn R.
I love all Almay products but this one is my very favorite!! it really dose blend to the color of my skin. I often have problems with products irritating my skin but this is fabulous and never made me brake out!!!!
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Weare, NH
I have very difficult skin to find a match for in any foundation. I was drawn to this product because it is supposed to melt into the skin and match your tone "magically". I found that the match was good sometimes, but out of the same tube I was a different color the next day. This product is super sensitive to temperature changes. I also found that the product did not blend into the skin. It really just sat on top of my skin and looked like a layer of gunk that melted throughout the day. I even tried the age defying version and found the same problems.
Lena M.
Lena M.
San Diego, CA
This product didn't work for me. I'm very pale . .. a MAC NW15 . . . and the lightest color made me look like I'd applied bad fake tan. It also made my skin an oil slick in less than an hour. I returned it to the store and got my money back.
Kristie P.
Kristie P.
Churubusco, IN
I really thought this was just an ok foundation. I was looking for something with more coverage and this really didn't seem to do that for me.
Erin B.
Erin B.
Streetsboro, OH
I use this daily and the only issue I have had is that towards the end of the bottle sometimes it makes my face too dark
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.