BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Katie D.
Summit, MS
It got the job done but it didn't really make my skin and got darker the longer I had it. I had to throw it out and it was a dark brown shade with it was a fair to begin with.
Amanda S.
Cleveland, TN
I ran out of makeup one day so I decided to give this a try. However, it made my face feel greasy. I did not like it and I never bought it again. I would not recommend it.
Brittney S.
Lincoln, NE
I bought this foundation to use while I was tanning. It really did seem to blend well, but there was not enough coverage and it did not last long. It seemed more like a tinted lotion in my opinion.
Saydi A.
Sherman, TX
I was not a fan of this foundation. It wasn't the color it was supposed to be. 1/2 of the foundation would be an orange-ish color, and the other was way too light. Bummer.
Alexandra S.
Macomb, MI
I hve tried this product before And it wasn't absolutely fabulous like i hoped it was i was verry disapointes with rhe coverage! But then again its verylight weight and easy to apply so i suggest using it for summer for a quick foundation routine before you hit the beach!(:
Ashley F.
Lake City, AR
This foundation is OK, but not great. I have an uneven skin tone and I thought it might make my skin look more even, since it claims to sense your shade. Nope. It disappeared as soon as I began blending it into my skin.
Bonnie C.
Tacoma, WA
I bought this foundation and wore it when to out at night. However, the product starts to feel greasy after a couple of hours and makes my face itch & feel dirty. I will not buy this product again.
Tiana M.
At first when I began using this product I thought it was fine until I realized it would pretty much melt away by noon and I would be left bare faced with an oily finish.
Marilyn N.
It make me look orange. Maybe I chose the wrong shade but it was not the right one for sure. It's a sheer coverage so if you are looking for something light and you pick the right color than this might be a good product to try out.
Chelsea B.
Philadelphia, PA
I think I have a pretty basic skin tone, so maybe that's why this matched so well, but it did. I'm only giving it a C because I feel like the advertising promised a little more than the user got.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.