Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Kinston, NC

Its okay, blends well but I don't care for this too much.
Sydney H.
Sydney H.
Fairfield, Ca

This product feels nice on the skin, but other than that there isn't much else good to say about it. I've tried two different shades that were close to me in hopes that it would work better, but even though i generally a medium skin toned person even the light was still just too dark on me and left terrible lines. I was not really happy with this product at all.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Asheville, NC

I don't like the texture of this once it dries. It feels really dry and kinda sticky. The thing I dislike the most is the color does not adjust to my skin. I am very fair, and this leaves me with red splotches in some spots.
katelynn g.
katelynn g.
Jacksonville, FL

Good for spot on blemishes but do not apply all over. not the best product ive used from Almay. this one kinda disappointed me most of them amaze. i wouldn't buy it again.
Karli G.
Karli G.
Strongsville, OH

I really like this make up. I have been using it for a few months now and do not plan on trying anything else any time soon.I like that the shades are not broken into numbers like other kinds. I like how it tells you which one is for light skin, light-medium,etc. I think this is easier than trying to figure out what number your skin matches.
Aubrey M.
Aubrey M.
Sacramento, CA

This foundation comes out white at first then blends into your color. The color selection of this line isn't the best. It smooths on the skin well but the coverage is light. I think it is also over priced. If left in any kind of heat beware, this stuff becomes very messy and runny.
Kylie R.
Kylie R.

I love this product! It's so light and blends in perfectly to your skin tone. It stays on, doesn't run. Its definitely something worth repurchasing.
Eman K.
Eman K.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

It matched PERFECTLY, but it was extremely CAKEY and gross looking on my skin, do not buy it.
Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I bought this stuff in the concealer and I'm super glad i didn't end up buying the actual foundation, the concealer does a pretty good job overall but i cant imagine what the foundation would have been like! I'd say 7/10 for the concealer.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Kingston

I have a medium skin tone and obviously I chose the shade medium. It was way too dark and it did not adjust to my skin tone at all. It was dark and watery, even when I tried shaking it up before use. It would have been good coverage if the consistency wasn't terrible.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.