Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Lena M.
Lena M.
San Diego, CA

This product didn't work for me. I'm very pale . .. a MAC NW15 . . . and the lightest color made me look like I'd applied bad fake tan. It also made my skin an oil slick in less than an hour. I returned it to the store and got my money back.
Kristie P.
Kristie P.
Churubusco, IN

I really thought this was just an ok foundation. I was looking for something with more coverage and this really didn't seem to do that for me.
Erin B.
Erin B.
Streetsboro, OH

I use this daily and the only issue I have had is that towards the end of the bottle sometimes it makes my face too dark
Amber M.
Amber M.
Arbuckle, CA

I really wanted to like this foundation. Almay has so many great products like the liquid lip balms, one coat mascara, and the eye liners for different eye colors. This foundation just didn't work for me, I got the lightest shade and it was to dark for my fair skin tone. My skin looked orange and we all hate that. This would be great if there were more shade options.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Russellville, AR

This did not impress me much. I thought the product was a little watery and didn't have a good coverage over my face
Juliet S.
Juliet S.

I wouldn't recommend.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Fall River, MA

I bought this when it first came out since I have a hard time finding a good shade match for my skin. I'm absolutely porcelain, no real yellow, beige, or red undertones. I thought this would be a good fit since it would match my shade. Not so much. It went from a whitish-off white shade to a too dark beige that looked like I had tried to wear foundation 3 shades too dark for me and it looked really odd. Maybe this works for some people, but I had no such luck.
Allison D.
Allison D.

I love this foundation! It's cheap and it covers up fairly well. It does blend in well.
Holly M.
Holly M.
Crescent City, IL

This product does NOT blend to match your skin tone. Also, you cannot use a make up pad to apply it; the product gets mostly soaked in. Which results in an over all waste of make up.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Bruceton Mills, WV

I love the concept of this makeup; however i have oily skin and don't really like liquid foundation. For me this would be more useful in a cream.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.