7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Renee K.
Renee K.
Hull, MA
I have a sallow skin tone that can be hard to match.
Dominique K.
Dominique K.
San Francisco, CA
This product didn't provide a lot of coverage at all and it left my skin greasy just a few hours in. Maybe used under foundation would be better but it just didn't work for my skin.
Lexi C.
Lexi C.
Gresham, Or
This should really only be used as a color corrector because it is pretty runny and doesn't end up covering imperfections.
Mackenzie C.
Mackenzie C.
Bowling Green, OH
I thought the color matched my skin perfectly.
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
Somerset, KY
Love it works great its so light covers good
J W.
J W.
More for neutral or pink undertones. It is lightweight, but it makes me breakout though.
ale B.
ale B.
Bluffton, SC
Its really heavy
Dylan D.
Dylan D.
Atlanta, GA
I've purchased multiple shapes of Almay Smart Shade Foundation to "match" my skin in attempts to make it actually match my skin and every single time I've used it my face had a distinct orange tint. It's a shame too, since all other aspects of the foundation are great -- it's light coverage that lasts through the day.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Hughesville, PA
It is an okay product, but it feels a little too heavy on my skin.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Memphis, TN
It does what it says but one day it will be your color, the next it won't. The blush isn't that great.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.