7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Victoria r.
Victoria r.
Somers, CT
So this foundation is life guys. i use it before applying my favorite foundation "born this way" and the 2 products togather for me give me a flawless look. over all this product alone goes on smooth and you get a great full on coverage
Samii K.
Samii K.
Judah
Review for: Light/Medium
I love this. It blends to the perfect shade. All you have to do is choose light, medium, or dark skin tone and it does the rest! It has a matte finish and doesn't shine in the light or get greasy. I buy this every time.
Laura W.
Laura W.
I have tried and tried this and it just doesn't do the job well. This product felt so greasy on the skin that it felt like it would slip off during the day. I think it did after a few hours. I don't think this is great for any skin tone or skin texture. It just doesn't ever catch my eye anymore. Rethink this Almay!
Denisse B.
Denisse B.
I love this base
because it is super light, its formula is very special because despite
having a white tone to blur it takes the color of my skin, leaves a
natural and beautiful finish on the face.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
I have been using Almay SmartShade for years. This is my go to for drug store foundations. It's so lightweight and breathable. It matches perfectly to my skin and never feels caked on or thick.
Kaitlyn O.
Kaitlyn O.
I was pretty disappointed with this smart shade makeup. I would put it on the back of my hand first and then it would turn a really dark shade of brown from what if was originally: Light-pale
Katie R.
Katie R.
Review for: Light/Medium
I definitely like this product because its white on your skin and when you rub it in it completely changes color! And if you have oliy or shiny skin i would definitely 100% recommend this because its matte too! And when you put it on it feels so moisturizing on your skin and it doesnt look cakey at all!
member-c00771b14
member-c00771b14
Grand Bay, AL
I am in love with this product! Perfect for summer! I haven't found a con yet! It's super lightweight and easy to apply! It lasted me from about 8 in the morning until I took it off around 6! I bought two of them just in case I run out!
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Grand Rapids, MI
I wanted to try a new foundation. I saw that Almay Smart Shade in light/medium 1 Fl. oz was on sale at Meijer, so I purchased it and was pleasantly surprised at how well it matched my skin color. It stays on all day. Doesn't make my face shiny. It was a great purchase. I will be buying again.
Heather K.
Heather K.
Houston
Though I'm partial to another brand I do like the coverage of this drug store product. This is a great drug store brand for price. Doesn't feel too wet or too dry.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.