Add a Photo

#331 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Natasha C.
Natasha C.

A staple in my makeup bag. I have used this since I found it as a teenager. I love the smart shade, and never have lines.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Virgie, KY

Purchased this and completely regret it!! It was a waste of Mandy. The color was awful and it doesn't do what it claims!
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
Newport, AR

Not my favorite it kind of left my skin feeling oily and didn't really do much coverage but I have tons of freckles so
Katie K.
Katie K.
Torrance, CA

this isn't worth the money.  i definitely wouldn't recommend it and i wouldn't repurchase it ever again.
Kathryn B.
Kathryn B.
Pottsville, New South Wales

This product never quite matched my skin tone. It always ended up being a bit too dark and blotchy most of the time.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Arlington, OH

This didn't work at all for me. if i put a little on it did nothing. if i put more on it was to dark. no in between.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Tampa, FL

It is light and matches fantastically. It is fairly long lasting. I feel it was just slightly lacking on coverage.
Melodee S.
Melodee S.
Sugarloaf, PA

I love this foundation! It has spf in it and the right shade will match your skin tone and it doesn't look Cakey.
Heidi E.
Heidi E.
Tualatin, OR

It is truthful in being a smart shade makeup. It blends well to my skin tone no matter if I am sun kissed or not.
megan c.
megan c.
Odenville, AL

This is great for a primer and it even gets rid of all the dark spots on my face, it was a little watery though
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.