Add a Photo

#406 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
b ..
b ..
I actually love this product. If you don't want much coverage and perfect for summer since its lightweight can't fell it on face. I had it on light. And use it when I don't want much of a cake face
Briana A.
Briana A.
Does anyone purchase almay products? There are always coupons in the paper but no one actually is down for this company. They do not have enough shade Rangers and women of color cannot enjoy the company at all. Your products are lacking please step your shade range game up.
Kelley S.
Kelley S.
Warrenton
Really disappointed. So orangey and I got the lightest shade. Didn't blend at all and looked super patchy, stuck to my dry spots. Didn't cover my acne. My face was a completely different color than my neck and I didn't like how I had to apply with my fingers for the little beads to break. It just looked dirty, I won't be purchasing again.
Bianca M.
Bianca M.
I recieved this product in a trial packaged and I absolutely loved it becaise it matched my skin tone and felt like cream and very light weight. You also dont need much which is awesome!!!
Maggie W.
Maggie W.
Laurel, MD
I love this product! It's my summer go-to foundation. The shade range is horrible but if you can find a shade that will match you this is a summer must have. It's so lightweight and easy to blend. It looks so natural on the ski and has the perfect finish.
Sierra P.
Sierra P.
Forest Hill, TX
I loved this foundation. So far it's been the best one at matching my skin tone color. Never again will I have to remember a foundation color number. I just go in and grab one of the three shades and boom, I'm outta there. A little goes a long way.
Victoria r.
Victoria r.
Somers, CT
So this foundation is life guys. i use it before applying my favorite foundation "born this way" and the 2 products togather for me give me a flawless look. over all this product alone goes on smooth and you get a great full on coverage
Laura W.
Laura W.
I have tried and tried this and it just doesn't do the job well. This product felt so greasy on the skin that it felt like it would slip off during the day. I think it did after a few hours. I don't think this is great for any skin tone or skin texture. It just doesn't ever catch my eye anymore. Rethink this Almay!
Denisse B.
Denisse B.
Medley, FL
I love this base
because it is super light, its formula is very special because despite
having a white tone to blur it takes the color of my skin, leaves a
natural and beautiful finish on the face.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
I have been using Almay SmartShade for years. This is my go to for drug store foundations. It's so lightweight and breathable. It matches perfectly to my skin and never feels caked on or thick.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.