Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Kathryn B.
Kathryn B.
Pottsville, New South Wales

This product never quite matched my skin tone. It always ended up being a bit too dark and blotchy most of the time.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Arlington, OH

This didn't work at all for me. if i put a little on it did nothing. if i put more on it was to dark. no in between.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Tampa, FL

It is light and matches fantastically. It is fairly long lasting. I feel it was just slightly lacking on coverage.
Heidi E.
Heidi E.
Tualatin, OR

It is truthful in being a smart shade makeup. It blends well to my skin tone no matter if I am sun kissed or not.
Melodee S.
Melodee S.
Sugarloaf, PA

I love this foundation! It has spf in it and the right shade will match your skin tone and it doesn't look Cakey.
megan c.
megan c.
Odenville, AL

This is great for a primer and it even gets rid of all the dark spots on my face, it was a little watery though
Holly C.
Holly C.
Tualatin, OR

This is a great budget foundation. It is a bit hard to blend. It worked great at matching my skin like magic.
Heidi M.
Heidi M.
Hope, AR

It turns orange/dark even in the lightest shade. It is patchy after about 2 hours. I wouldn't recommend this.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Sallisaw, OK

I was not impressed with this. It didn't match my skin tone at all. Felt greasy on me. Wouldn't buy again.
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Kokomo, IN

This is perfect for my olive skin tone. It is the closest I have ever gotten to the true color of my face
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.