Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Nermin G.
Nermin G.
Dedham, MA

This does not provide a lot of coverage...There also aren't a lot of colors to choose from. Also, if you put on multiple layers, then it wears off in a couple of hours...I did not buy this again.
Mariam G.
Mariam G.
federal way, WA

This product just does not cover, it also leaves spots on my skin which I do not appreciate. And when I do get it to stay it turns out to be oily. And its also hard to find a color that fits your skin type. Will not buy this again.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.

Just like any other cosmetic brand trying to sell a smart shading product, there are things to like AND not to like. It worked out for me for a day or two and as I continued to wear it more often, it broke me out!! No, not into zits and all the bumpiness.. But into a rash. All over my face. But maybe it's because of my sensitive skin or the lack of me reading the ingredients found in the product. As for now, I'm still against a product that says it's a smart shader but still comes in two degrees of skin color. Oh the contradiction.
Annie H.
Annie H.
Corona, Ca

I've tried this product three times. Three different shades. They all turn slightly orange on me and caused break outs. No matter how much I wanted to love this product I can't find a redeemable quality.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Albuquerque , NM

This foundation is light weight so I don't recommend for people who have acne acne scars or other imperfections but overall it does it's job .
Jaime B.
Jaime B.
Smithfield , Va

This foundation is great and so is the blush! Works wonders.
Janae F.
Janae F.
Springfield, OR

No coverage. but ok as just amoisturizer
Chantal W.
Chantal W.

Love this stuff works great helps hide black heads and fixes complection!
Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I bought this stuff in the concealer and I'm super glad i didn't end up buying the actual foundation, the concealer does a pretty good job overall but i cant imagine what the foundation would have been like! I'd say 7/10 for the concealer.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Kingston

I have a medium skin tone and obviously I chose the shade medium. It was way too dark and it did not adjust to my skin tone at all. It was dark and watery, even when I tried shaking it up before use. It would have been good coverage if the consistency wasn't terrible.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.