7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Jacqueline O.
Jacqueline O.
Sacramento, CA
I have very pale skin so finding a foundation light enough can be very tricky. I tries Almay Smart Shade thinking that if it worked as it claims to, it would probably a good match. I was very wrong. The formula and consistency were okay, but instead of matching my skin tone, it simply turned a yellow-orange shade that was a complete mis-match. Not even close to my skin tone and no amount of blending would make it work. It starts out as a whiteish color with beads that are supposed to match your skin, I'm not sure what it was trying to match on me.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Ctr Ossipee, NH
I ve seen this at a store in my town for like $4, i might get it sometime. But not sure because I've never been happy will almay products
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I am very fair skinned, but normally don't have trouble finding a color-matching foundation. I just take the lightest shade. But this product is way too orange for my skin tone. although it blends well and looks like a nice glow, i can't ignore the fact that it doesn't match the rest of my skin tone. This product may be good for some, but not fair skinned girls.
Lyanne M.
Lyanne M.
Lancaster, CA
This foundation did not have a natural looking finish. It blends out to a grayish looking color, and it is very light coverage. I will not be repurchasing
Denise S.
Denise S.
South River, NJ
It really works well
Nichole K.
Nichole K.
Vassar, Mi
Unless using a lot, this foundation hardly gives any coverage. However, it makes for a good moisturizer.
Amy T.
Amy T.
I bought this when it first came out,and I knew it was too good to be true,it did nothing for me and there was like no coverage at all.
Fayth C.
Fayth C.
Made me look pale didn't really blend its well. My skin felt dry
Renee K.
Renee K.
Hull, MA
I have a sallow skin tone that can be hard to match.
Dominique K.
Dominique K.
San Francisco, CA
This product didn't provide a lot of coverage at all and it left my skin greasy just a few hours in. Maybe used under foundation would be better but it just didn't work for my skin.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.