Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Warren, MI
I didn't hate this product, but I also didn't love it. Didn't really cover all that great, but did moisturize my face pretty well. Smelled alright and matched my skin color.
Katerina B.
Katerina B.
Nothing special.. but it is ok..
Ramona S.
Ramona S.
This product has a light coverage and id say almost like a BB cream. but its an okay product i would recommend setting this product. and blot if you have oily skin..
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Mediapolis, IA
I tend to get some darker spots on my face, especially in areas around my eyes and mouth. Coverage stinks but don't try to put on multiple coats because it will get cakey. The shade wasn't a bad match, except for in the spotty areas.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Battle Creek, MI
I probally would have never bought this, but I saw it for 50% off at rite aid. I have used it a few times and I do like it. it does match your skin which is pretty cool. but the only things is it does NOT keep me matte.
Chanel A.
Chanel A.
N Las Vegas, NV
I used to use smart shade all the time! And it really does what it says, matches your skin. I felt it had good coverage, concealer was barely needed. I thought mine "went bad" really fast though. It got really orange and clumpy and then made my skin peel. However did not have us ha bad experience that I wouldn't try this again
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Murrieta, Ca
I have pretty fair skin. Most times it makes my skin even more fair. So not something i use often.
Cara W.
Cara W.
Ringwood, NJ
I bought this because of the interest. It felt lightweight and looked great on. I liked how it matched my skin tone magically.
Debby S.
Debby S.
Almay smart shade matches easily to my skin, blends smooth and doesn't look cakey!
savannah c.
savannah c.
I purchased this foundation thinking that it would give me a smooth, natural look... WRONG!! It made my skin look orange in some places & like i had.no make up at all in others. It doesn't blend well at all. I wont be buying it again.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.