BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Kayla E.
Jewett City, CT
I've used this almay perfect match for a long time. I don't have blemishes but I do have dark circles under my eyes. I normally get two shades darker to look naturally tan. It doesn't look blotchy or like I purposely put darker makeup on it is perfect for my type of skin.
stephany o.
chicago, IL
I bought this at my local pharmacy because i ran out of foundation and my regukar one is not sold near me, well this did nothing for my skin, all i need is slight covera on my cheeks that turn red well it did nothing it loojed like i had no makeup on and ut was a but greeasy.
kallynn e.
Petoskey, MI
I used this for awhile over the summer and I found that it left my face feeling heavy. I would put my phone up to my ear and I would have so much make up on my phone.
by 11 am it was basically off my face. it did look nice for the first few hours. covered imperfections well
Courtney F.
I gave this a shot because it was relatively inexpensive and claimed to do what I needed it to do. I didn't feel like the product blended in with my skin, it was a little messy to apply, and I felt like it was rubbing off very easily.
Latisha R.
Merrillville, IN
I'm so glad that I found this product. It was so hard finding my shade.When I found this, my search was over.This not only makes my skin looj great but it moisturizes as well.
ashlan d.
Fairfield, OH
I tried this product 2 times the first time the shade was off and it didn't spread like I think I should so the second time I got 2 different shades to see if it blended better and it did but then my face felt like I had caked on the product n I don't like that feeling. ...
Kayla S.
Yorkville, NY
I bought this foundation on a whim, it was on clearance (for good reason). It was a waste of money. It went on okay but had way too much of an orange tint to it, like a subtle spray tan gone wrong. I wouldn't buy this product again.
Katie G.
Tallahassee, FL
I love the smart shade with the sunscreen. I wear it everyday! It's such a light feeling on your face, but covers any blemishes or dark spots on your face. Definitely one of my favorite foundations.
Elisa V.
Madison, NJ
After watching the commercials I thought this product would make me look flawless when in reality it only provided mediocre spot coverage and did not last throughout the day.
Lizzie M.
When I have clients that want traditional makeup this is the product I use. It easy to use and stays on all day. Great for your makeup kit and no need to wonder of reactions.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.