Add a Photo

#404 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Jordana M.
Jordana M.

I found this to work very well with my skin. I did not get a any blackheads with this as I do with some & it blended very well.
Janea W.
Janea W.
Manhattan Beach, CA

Even though the product claims to match skin, it really doesn't. The product pills/peels under powder foundation. I would not recommend.
Lomita, CA

You get what you pay for. Now i am not saying that in a bad way at all because i like almay. Now that they have changed there formula it has become an amazing product. It is a little more than the other brands at its location but its because the quality is better and last longer.
Kiriath J.
Kiriath J.
Hanley Falls, MN

This foundation works ok. Its could defiantly be better!
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Norman, OK

I bought this product because I've always had trouble finding that one perfect shade all year round. The price was reasonable, but after wearing it all day, my face was really oily, and I don't feel the product kept me looking fresh. I also broke out. Not for my skin!
Donna P.
Donna P.
Newberry, SC

This product was ok but I would not buy it again for myself because It did not give me the coverage that I am use to. If you like very light coverage almost like a moisturizer it may work for you.
Ruby C.
Ruby C.

This should be marketed as more of a tinted moisturizer with almost no tint. No coverage and the feel is off putting
Ileani B.
Ileani B.
Bartow, FL

My face feels oily with this product
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Forest Lake, MN

It doesn't cover up very well. If you have perfect skin, it looks nice. If you have blemishes though it looks gross and clumpy.
Kayla I.
Kayla I.
Tyler , TX

This is far too runny for my taste.
I feel like it doesn't blend onto the skin well.
It just kinda sits on your skin and makes it obvious that you're wearing make up
and for someone like me who goes for the natural look, its just not the right foundation for me.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.