Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Kat R.
Kat R.
Prescott, AZ
LOVE this it worked so much better then any other more expensive brand that I have ever tried. You can see my full review on my blog, yup it was great enough for me to have an entire post devoted to it. Check it out
Savannah L.
Savannah L.
Wilmington, OH
Whenever I'm using a liquid foundation, after I apply it? I use a makeup brush and apply baby powder. This helps my foundation last longer and takes away that awful greasy texture that your face gets after a while! Try it!
A. K. S.
A. K. S.
Smart shade makeup does not fully blend to my soft beige skin tone. It's light coverage. It leaves an oily/shiny finish. You must shake very well before using bc the ingredients separate from sitting too long. I won't be buying it again.
Allison C.
Allison C.
I've been using Almay Anti-aging Smart Shade Foundation for almost a year, and I love it. It's my go-to brand when I'm looking for a lightweight, light coverage foundation. It gives me semi-matte coverage. The smart shade technology works with my skin: I get a perfect match using the Light shade. It's inexpensive, often on sale, and I like it a lot.
Zoe B.
Zoe B.
Glen Ellyn, IL
I mix it with my foundation to balance out the texture and pigmentation. I like using it as a mix-in product.
Marlee W.
Marlee W.
Booneville, MS
I like this product for an easy foundation. Great for beginners. Blends in easy.
Lizette R.
Lizette R.
Phoenix, AZ
I have oily acne prone skin so yeah I have many scares. This foundation will best be for dry or maybe combination skin with clear skin. The coverage is light and its impossible to build up without looking weird. It is very thin and runny and not long lasting alone you will have to use a nice primer to make it last and not fade.
Lois W.
Lois W.
Emerson, NJ
Not great. It doesn't really work all that great and the coverage is BLAH.
Amber j.
Amber j.
Centralia, WA
I have tried to use this product throughout the years. Seeing if it will finally work for me. But i never does. Too dark and doesn't sit on my skin as well as it should..
Leanna X.
Leanna X.
Nowthen, MN
Not sure if it really does morph into my ideal color, but it was pretty sheer. I feel like it was more of a tinted moisturizer than anything else, but I also think there are a lot of better products out there and would rather opt for a sheer bb cream that actually has some benefits for my skin with added spf, then buy this because it starts clear and has beads that "transform" into my perfect shade. This seems to be selling purely for the novelty over practicality or quality, which I feel that Almay usually goes for anyway.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.