BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Kayla E.
Jewett City, CT
I've used this almay perfect match for a long time. I don't have blemishes but I do have dark circles under my eyes. I normally get two shades darker to look naturally tan. It doesn't look blotchy or like I purposely put darker makeup on it is perfect for my type of skin.
Liliana V.
Tucson, AZ
I did not believe it was going to work, but amazingly it did blend perfectly. Especially in the summer when I tend to tan darker and darker everyday. It works up to a point.
Latisha R.
Merrillville, IN
I'm so glad that I found this product. It was so hard finding my shade.When I found this, my search was over.This not only makes my skin looj great but it moisturizes as well.
ashlan d.
Fairfield, OH
I tried this product 2 times the first time the shade was off and it didn't spread like I think I should so the second time I got 2 different shades to see if it blended better and it did but then my face felt like I had caked on the product n I don't like that feeling. ...
Stephanie Z.
Mountain View, CA
I started using the Almay smart shade when one of my other foundations started making me break out and I needed a change. This foundation is really cool, it starts out white and then blends in to your skin tone. It provides surprisingly good coverage, enough for what I need.
Anna P.
Cambridge, OH
I like this product it really does match your shade. I could not believe that it could really have this effect. Once it dries though it does have a little of an orange tint.
Deanna D.
Chula Vista, CA
It only has about four different shades to choose from. So I went with the one I thought would best fit me, when I got home and tried it on not only did it dry too fast, but I looked like I had a mask
on my face. Very disappointed.
Ashley C.
Austin, TX
I had first gotten this kind to try all sorts of foundations. All I can say is, it covers up, but it doesn't last all day which is mainly why we want foundation to cover up while we are out and about.
kallynn e.
Petoskey, MI
I used this for awhile over the summer and I found that it left my face feeling heavy. I would put my phone up to my ear and I would have so much make up on my phone.
by 11 am it was basically off my face. it did look nice for the first few hours. covered imperfections well
Elisa V.
Madison, NJ
After watching the commercials I thought this product would make me look flawless when in reality it only provided mediocre spot coverage and did not last throughout the day.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.