Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Becky E.
Becky E.
Yukon, Ok

I purchased this for the transition between spring and summer when my skin tone would be changing slightly. The shade that was supposedly correct for my skin tone ended up turning a shade that was way too yellow.
Evansville, IN

I use this product only in to summer time when my complexion is darker. To me it seems like when my skin is fairer it leaves dark splotches on my face.
Forest Lake, MN

It doesn't cover up very well. If you have perfect skin, it looks nice. If you have blemishes though it looks gross and clumpy.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Charleston, SC

I was pleased with the result from the Almay Smart Shade foundation. It wasn't the best but it did blend well and had average coverage. It lasted pretty much through the night.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Finksburg, MD

Its easy to blend and matches most skin. Only down side is how quick it comes out of the tube, small pressure is needed when handling this product.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Reading, PA

I needed a new liquid foundation so,figured I'd try this out. It was white like it says and will go to your perfect shade as per commercial. Well it didn't and it didn't have good coverage on my skin. I could still see my blemishes and red marks on my face. I returned it right back to the store!
Trish D.
Trish D.

My skin is very tan in the summer and dark during the winter so I have to purchase two shades. But overall I think I look pretty flawless after I apply this on. Love them!
Kayla I.
Kayla I.
Tyler , Tx

This is far too runny for my taste.
I feel like it doesn't blend onto the skin well.
It just kinda sits on your skin and makes it obvious that you're wearing make up
and for someone like me who goes for the natural look, its just not the right foundation for me.
Carli L.
Carli L.
Childersburg, AL

I really do not recommend this makeup up if you have bad skin. This makeup clogged my pores. Not only that, it does not blend with all skin tones like it says it does. It leaves my face feeling oily and very shiny. The only good thing I can say about it, is that it is very light. It doesn't feel like you are wearing a ton of makeup and it looks very natural.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Buckhannon, WV

I don't care for the almay shade foundation. I could not get it to blend well with my skin, and I noticed it left my face oily :(
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.