BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
beatriz N.
Las Vegas, NV
This brand is nice it may not work for some only because maybe they apply it wrog or they apply to little or too much and it really works and makes it seem like you have no foundation on and makes natural.
Lyndsey  S.
Collinsville, IL
This foundation is more like a tinted moisturizer. It does match my skin tone well but some oxidizing is seen at end of the day. Great moisturizing foundation on casual days.
Susan S.
This foundation is terrible :( it made me break out more than I normally do and the coverage doesn't have the shade that matches me. The lasting power is good, it has a cakey residue on my face however.
Emily P.
Coraopolis, PA
I really liked this product at first. I think the whole "smart shade" matching to your skin tone is bull. However, I did like how the product felt and applied well to my face. It wasn't took heavy and felt clean. I used the entire product but I'm not sure if I would buy it again.
Jessica E.
Ann Arbor, MI
This product has an interesting concept, however the foundation shade would drastically change colors each time I blended it into the skin. Sometimes it would be a light beige shade, and other times, a dark brown! I would not recommend.
Monia N.
Friendswood, TX
My sister used this product before me and said it worked well. I was surprised when I used it because it felt really light on my skin which was crazy because I HATE putting foundation or lotion or anything like that on my skin because it feels suffocating. Overall it worked nicely.
Hannah B.
Greenville , MO
I tried it a few weeks ago. The color I got made me look incredibly pale so I thought, " ok I'll try another shade." No! I got the same result pale with very minimal coverage.
Courtney B.
Gainesville, GA
I really like this for a drug store foundation. It matches my skin very well, which is hard because I am very pale, but if I don't get it on quick enough it turns to dark. But I definitely have purchased this on more than one occasion.
Carlee B.
Detroit, MI
If you don't use it within a quick amount of time, the product can go on gray-colored. The color match is okay, but there are other products out there now that can color match.
Mallory G.
Cape Elizabeth, ME
I bought this in the medium tone and it matches my skin tone very well. Unfortunately it doesn't provide much coverage and doesn't last very long. I set it with powder but within a few hours it was gone
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.