7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Blair M.
Blair M.
King, NC
I like how this foundation matches my skin tone as soon as I put it on. It feels lightweight but my only complaint is that it does not have that much coverage and does not last long.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Atlanta, GA
I tried this years ago and then decided to give it another go, ad I'm still not a huge fan of it. It tends to go a shade darker than I need it to be, and makes me look a bit orange. I probably won't buy this again.
Amira M.
Amira M.
Columbia, MO
Haven't tired it but it seems nice!
Marta G.
Marta G.
True match? More like no match! I bought it thinking it would match my skin time but no and also it made my face feel really oily and kind of gunky so I don't recommend
Ailys T.
Ailys T.
I find that this does not match to your skin tone at all. One time, I remember applying it to the skin above my thumb so that I could dab it onto my face, and when I did, the color rubbed on ORANGE. Not just like fake tan orange, but legit carrot-orange. And then it was so hard to get off. Even when I did apply it to try to match, the color would leave streaks and not blend well at all. Not recommended
Molly T.
Molly T.
Joliet, IL
I just bought the Almay smartshade with CC cream... Eh, it didn't match up that well and left pretty horrible lines. But I will give it a couple more try before I toss it to my donate to sister bin : )
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.
I usually like Almay products, but I'm not loving this foundation. It does a nice job of blending and finding your shade, but it feels heavy as the day goes on and it makes my skin feel greasy.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
it works great on the parts of my fave that were blemish and scar free. but didn't help cover at all.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Seminole, OK
Good coverage if you have flawless skin. Which I do not! Never. Matches my.skin tone.
Anna H.
Anna H.
I don't know that this is true smart shade foundation from Revlon because I had to buy two different ones to mix and make the right shade and then it streaked a lot. After a few times it seemed better but I wont use it everyday because its a hassle.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.