BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Shelby B.
Warren, MI
I didn't hate this product, but I also didn't love it. Didn't really cover all that great, but did moisturize my face pretty well. Smelled alright and matched my skin color.
Pamela H.
North Prairie, WI
I have used Almay for years, so I was excited to try this product. It did not provide any coverage and did nit match my skin tone at all. I would not recommend this to anyone!
Anna P.
Cambridge, OH
I like this product it really does match your shade. I could not believe that it could really have this effect. Once it dries though it does have a little of an orange tint.
Deanna B.
Not a fan, very light and does not give much coverage. Doesn't match as well as it claims to either. tried it a few times but still not my favorite.
Lizzie M.
When I have clients that want traditional makeup this is the product I use. It easy to use and stays on all day. Great for your makeup kit and no need to wonder of reactions.
Jordan A.
Tucson, AZ
I do like this makeup, it is very smooth and does blend in to your skin well. For me, however it tends to set orange on my face. If you're very fair, I would advise to not use.
Megan B.
Bridgewater, MA
This product doesn't do what it says. I bought the lightest shade because I'm pretty pale, but it ended up making my face look dirty! Doesn't magically match your skin at all.
Valentina L.
This product is just a whole bunch of no. It did confine to my face and its color, but the problem with this is that it's a foundation that gives minimal coverage and doesn't stay on for much time.
ashlan d.
Fairfield, OH
I tried this product 2 times the first time the shade was off and it didn't spread like I think I should so the second time I got 2 different shades to see if it blended better and it did but then my face felt like I had caked on the product n I don't like that feeling. ...
kallynn e.
Petoskey, MI
I used this for awhile over the summer and I found that it left my face feeling heavy. I would put my phone up to my ear and I would have so much make up on my phone.
by 11 am it was basically off my face. it did look nice for the first few hours. covered imperfections well
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.