Add a Photo

#408 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Ramona S.
Ramona S.
This product has a light coverage and id say almost like a BB cream. but its an okay product i would recommend setting this product. and blot if you have oily skin..
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Mediapolis, IA
I tend to get some darker spots on my face, especially in areas around my eyes and mouth. Coverage stinks but don't try to put on multiple coats because it will get cakey. The shade wasn't a bad match, except for in the spotty areas.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Battle Creek, MI
I probally would have never bought this, but I saw it for 50% off at rite aid. I have used it a few times and I do like it. it does match your skin which is pretty cool. but the only things is it does NOT keep me matte.
Chanel A.
Chanel A.
N Las Vegas, NV
I used to use smart shade all the time! And it really does what it says, matches your skin. I felt it had good coverage, concealer was barely needed. I thought mine "went bad" really fast though. It got really orange and clumpy and then made my skin peel. However did not have us ha bad experience that I wouldn't try this again
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Murrieta, Ca
I have pretty fair skin. Most times it makes my skin even more fair. So not something i use often.
Cara W.
Cara W.
Ringwood, NJ
I bought this because of the interest. It felt lightweight and looked great on. I liked how it matched my skin tone magically.
Debby S.
Debby S.
Almay smart shade matches easily to my skin, blends smooth and doesn't look cakey!
savannah c.
savannah c.
I purchased this foundation thinking that it would give me a smooth, natural look... WRONG!! It made my skin look orange in some places & like i had.no make up at all in others. It doesn't blend well at all. I wont be buying it again.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Port Hueneme , CA
This foundation works beautifully on my skin. I am very pale and have mostly even skin. I love that it is very light and never looks caked on. It is difficult for me to find foundations that blend in with my skin tone and this works great! I wear this all winter long because it hides the dry redness that my skin is so prone to better than my usual bb cream.
Tasha G.
Tasha G.
Hawesville, KY
I wasn't a big fan of this foundation. I don't think that it did what the concept of it was supposed to.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.