Add a Photo

#406 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.
I usually like Almay products, but I'm not loving this foundation. It does a nice job of blending and finding your shade, but it feels heavy as the day goes on and it makes my skin feel greasy.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
it works great on the parts of my fave that were blemish and scar free. but didn't help cover at all.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Seminole, OK
Good coverage if you have flawless skin. Which I do not! Never. Matches my.skin tone.
Anna H.
Anna H.
I don't know that this is true smart shade foundation from Revlon because I had to buy two different ones to mix and make the right shade and then it streaked a lot. After a few times it seemed better but I wont use it everyday because its a hassle.
Maggie B.
Maggie B.
Columbus, OH
I absolutely love this. Almay never disappoints. It blends in with my skin tone very nicely. Never peels never clumps.! I love it
LAUREN Z.
LAUREN Z.
Brewerton, NY
This was bad it went on a weird color no matter how much you shook it or blended made my skin look like sickly or diseased
Cecilia R.
Cecilia R.
It Blended right into my skin and it fit my skin tone nicely
Trish W.
Trish W.
I like the lightweight feel of this makeup. It stayed on and looked great but I had a difficult time keeping it off my clothes or it smudging off if I hugged someone.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Warren, MI
I didn't hate this product, but I also didn't love it. Didn't really cover all that great, but did moisturize my face pretty well. Smelled alright and matched my skin color.
Katerina B.
Katerina B.
Nothing special.. but it is ok..
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.