7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Lake City, AR
This foundation is OK, but not great. I have an uneven skin tone and I thought it might make my skin look more even, since it claims to sense your shade. Nope. It disappeared as soon as I began blending it into my skin.
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Ogden, UT
This foundation is a white color when first applied. It then transforms into your perfect color. I think it is a light weight coverage. More like A BBcream.
Amy P.
Amy P.
Alexander, AR
I love this foundation. If used with there smart shade primer, and powder it gives me a really nice face.
Yesenia V.
Yesenia V.
Willow Grove, PA
Hello! I am not saying this product is bad it is just not for my skin type. This provided no coverage for me at all. It did blend perfectly to my skin. It was more of a tinted moisturizer for me. The price was good and it is available everywhere.
Steph D.
Steph D.
Pensacola, FL
This adjust to the color of your skin so you don't have to worry about buying the wrong color i really like this stuff great coverage and good quality
Sarajane R.
Sarajane R.
Palm Desert, CA
I have porcelain skin and often have a hard time finding the right shade of foundation. I bought this thinking that it would automatically adjust and magically become my perfect shade. WRONG! Whether because it was unable to adjust to my skin or just plain false advertising, I don't know. I definitely will not be purchasing this again.
Cindy D.
Cindy D.
I bought this a while ago and noticed it does try to blend, but not as much as I thought it would. Still the closest match though.
Monia N.
Monia N.
Friendswood, TX
My sister used this product before me and said it worked well. I was surprised when I used it because it felt really light on my skin which was crazy because I HATE putting foundation or lotion or anything like that on my skin because it feels suffocating. Overall it worked nicely.
Jazmin G V.
Jazmin G V.
Corona, CA
Great for women with clear skin and needing coverage just to even out the skin tone or very light spots. Almost like a BB cream. Not the best foundation for a flawless skin but you can definitely layer it at least twice without caking up.
Lexy K.
Lexy K.
Middle Vlg, NY
Because it is supposed to be so close to your skin color, it blends so well into the skin that it doesn't really cover well. I would recommend this if you need a tinted moisturizer, and not the guesswork of shade choosing. As a foundation tho, not so great
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.