Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Karon L.
Karon L.
Avon, IL
I have a very olive undertone and I thought this product was going to be miraculous. So of course HAD to try it. Well...my best description...it didn't really do anything but mimic a bronzing lotion. Had a bit of an orange color to it. In the end (and only because I hate wasting products) I used it over a foundation that I had that had a bit of a light undertone for me.
Lisa V.
Lisa V.
For the price, I probably wouldn't buy this foundation again. I have a hard time finding my shade of foundation with drug store makeup. Everything is either too dark or too light. I can't seem to find "my shade". So I bought this in hopes of having that problem go away. I have pretty light skin when it's not summer, and so I bought this in a lighter shade. However, it still seemed to be a little too dark. I'm saving it for when it's summer and I (hopefully) become a little more tan. So all in all, it is a pretty cool idea, but I'd say the accuracy of it isn't that good. It didn't impress me, and I don't think I would recommend it.
Kassi D.
Kassi D.
I like this but I just gave trouble matching it to my skin tone. Other than that it is great!
Gabriela P.
Gabriela P.
I was very excited when i purchased this, and then ughhhh..... you will either look like an oompa loompa or a ghost! it is not for oily combination skin, and do not use it if you are looking for any kind of coverage. The product comes out white and you have to rub it in between your fingers to get color, if you rub it too much you look like an oompa loompa because it turns bright orange, and if you don't rub it enough you will end up looking dead white. Do not buy!
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Horseheads, NY
I wasn't really impressed with this product but my skin is also very interesting. First it just wasn't thick enough to cover blemishes or other imperfections - I had to triple layer it and it felt just gross on my skin. Second it never seemed to match my skin tone at all no matter how much I tried, maybe I have one of those weird skin tones that aren't considered "normal"?
Cherise O.
Cherise O.
Los Angeles, CA
This foundation is a joke. The color selection is a joke. The whole idea behind it would be nice if they catered to more than just 4 Caucasian skin tones. And also, the formula is a joke.
Blair M.
Blair M.
King, NC
I like how this foundation matches my skin tone as soon as I put it on. It feels lightweight but my only complaint is that it does not have that much coverage and does not last long.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Atlanta, GA
I tried this years ago and then decided to give it another go, ad I'm still not a huge fan of it. It tends to go a shade darker than I need it to be, and makes me look a bit orange. I probably won't buy this again.
Amira M.
Amira M.
Columbia, MO
Haven't tired it but it seems nice!
Marta G.
Marta G.
True match? More like no match! I bought it thinking it would match my skin time but no and also it made my face feel really oily and kind of gunky so I don't recommend
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.