Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Eugene, OR

Easily leaves lines if u aren't careful blending.. Ok for stay at home days but doesn't have very good coverage.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Victorville , Ca

I tried different shades but I don't know I look really orange but for me it was good coverage just the color is what got me
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Ashburn, VA

I found this intriguing at the store, so I got it. Big mistake. I thought it would adapt to my skin tone and take out the guesswork with drugstore foundations. It didn't. At first I was very happy with it because it did blend in seamlessly. But as the day wore on, I actually had someone ask me what was wrong with my face. I ran to the bathroom and I saw a pumpkin. Seriously?
Kristie M.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY

You can't see it. It's almost like a tinted moisturizer which is nice
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Kansas City, MO

I bought this product and was very disappointed. It did not blend well with my skin and make my face feel oily.
Mackenzie M.
Mackenzie M.
Linden, NC

I saw the commercial for the smart shade foundation, Since I trust Almay as a great brand I thought it'd be a nice product. Turns out I was wrong, did not match my skin tone at all.
Jewel J.
Jewel J.
Wellesley, MA

This foundation didn't work for me because it didn't go dark enough for my skin color. Though it is fascinating how the shade can try to adjust to your skin color. Overall i wouldn't no to recommend it because i wasn't able to fully experience the product.
Sanaya D.
Sanaya D.

I tried this once and it was nothing that special. The coverage was decent, but it actually felt pretty heavy on my face and was irritating to my skin.
Ahileen T.
Ahileen T.
Orange, CA

When I first got this product it was when I didn't really wear a lot of makeup. So if you're the type that likes to wear something with sheer coverage then this it a product for you. It's easy to blend, easy to wear and easy to match to your skin tone. There are only a few color options, but like I said they blend really well. When I started to wear more makeup I would wear this on my casual makeup/hair days with a little mascara and some lip balm and I felt like I was pretty put together. I also took this with me on a camping trip I wore it as a moisturizer and sunscreen since it does have some SPF. I looked fresh and dewy all weekend!
hannah f.
hannah f.

This product covers extremely well and it is a great foundation with my powder and blush. Its blending capabilities are amazing. I do not like the packaging, as you reach the end of your tube it is easier to get the rest out but cutting the tube and squeezing. I wish it was in a different package.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.