BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
paige b.
Spring Hill, FL
The color I bought was darker than the shade on the lid, I can't even wear it because its so dark. I don't think I will buy more because I don't like it, its more like a bb cream.
Melissa M.
I have used this foundation for years, and I really like it! I get a few shades darker, and it gives me a good tan look, and blends well! It looks completely natural. Love it!
Jerri A.
Raceland, LA
Love it!!! at 50 plus, i did not like the feel of foundations, nor the look...this product provided excellent coverage, and felt like i was not wearing a foundation....no gathering in my fine lines and wrinkles...fabulous moisterizing effects...will continue to use this ....love it!!!!!
Michelle C.
Little Hockng, OH
I really like this product. i was amazed it actual worked as well as it did. i love the way it feels on my skin throughout the day its not too heavy, and doesn't wear off too fast
Kayla C.
Corbin, KY
No, no, no!! Worst foundation ever! Not only did it NOT match my skin at all, it did not cover blemishes or make my face look smooth! I looked like a mess when I tried to use it!!
Siarra G.
Kissimmee, FL
I tried this foundation for a while and although it does match to your skin tone perfectly, the product its self is very thin and doesn't do much of anything to cover bumps/scars.
Megan R.
South Portland, ME
I thought it was interesting how it would come out a grayish color and then once you blended it, it would change to your skin...but it left my face very sparkly, and it was very hard to blend into my skin.
Lori C.
Palmyra, ME
Works great! i have use this daily. it blends in with your skin tone and makes your skin look natural and great. covers up blemishes and pimples, Not waterproof but besides that its an overall good product.
lauren v.
I was excited to try this, but all it did was turn my face orange :/ and even tried a few shades..it also made my face break out after one use and my face never does! ..never again!
beatriz N.
Las Vegas, NV
This brand is nice it may not work for some only because maybe they apply it wrog or they apply to little or too much and it really works and makes it seem like you have no foundation on and makes natural.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.