Add a Photo

#319 in Liquid Foundation

Photos (50)
Ruby C.
Ruby C.

This should be marketed as more of a tinted moisturizer with almost no tint. No coverage and the feel is off putting
Ileani B.
Ileani B.
Bartow, FL

My face feels oily with this product
Sabrina V.
Sabrina V.

I've never tried Almay make up but when this came out I thought I'd give it a try and I must say it DID NOT work. The coverage was very poor and I didn't like the wax like feel it gave my face
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Owasso, Oklahoma

I tried this product and it would give great coverage if it didn't turn my skin orange:/
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
Patterson, CA

If you can't afford a department store foundation then this will work. It is better for those girls that have an almost perfect skin already and just need to have a light coverage.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Benson, NC

It's almost impossible to match color to fair skin. You either look like an orange, or really pink.

Not good for oily skin either, and practically melts off before day's end.

Spend a few extra dollars at the mall and get the good stuff... for foundation at least!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Mckinney, TX

I love this because it was quick and easy to apply and it really did adapt to my skin color. I didn't break out and it was perfect for me.
Becky E.
Becky E.
Yukon, Ok

I purchased this for the transition between spring and summer when my skin tone would be changing slightly. The shade that was supposedly correct for my skin tone ended up turning a shade that was way too yellow.
Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I bought this stuff in the concealer and I'm super glad i didn't end up buying the actual foundation, the concealer does a pretty good job overall but i cant imagine what the foundation would have been like! I'd say 7/10 for the concealer.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Kingston

I have a medium skin tone and obviously I chose the shade medium. It was way too dark and it did not adjust to my skin tone at all. It was dark and watery, even when I tried shaking it up before use. It would have been good coverage if the consistency wasn't terrible.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.