BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Stephanye M.
I must say I did not like this at all, at first it gave me the impression that it might work but then started it to look like chalky, grayish just too weird and it felt weird..
Latisha R.
Merrillville, IN
I'm so glad that I found this product. It was so hard finding my shade.When I found this, my search was over.This not only makes my skin looj great but it moisturizes as well.
Jade R.
Garden Grove, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Went to the store bought the right Skin tone and everything, then put it on. When looking in the mirror it looked great for 5 min. As soon as it gets a little bit hot expect this makeup to melt right off.
stephany o.
chicago, IL
I bought this at my local pharmacy because i ran out of foundation and my regukar one is not sold near me, well this did nothing for my skin, all i need is slight covera on my cheeks that turn red well it did nothing it loojed like i had no makeup on and ut was a but greeasy.
Shelby B.
Warren, MI
I didn't hate this product, but I also didn't love it. Didn't really cover all that great, but did moisturize my face pretty well. Smelled alright and matched my skin color.
Kayla E.
Jewett City, CT
I've used this almay perfect match for a long time. I don't have blemishes but I do have dark circles under my eyes. I normally get two shades darker to look naturally tan. It doesn't look blotchy or like I purposely put darker makeup on it is perfect for my type of skin.
kylie s.
The concept of this foundation was awesome but i noticed after applying it didn't make much of a change in my complexion, it looked as if I had nothing on and did not cover any trouble marks. it also left my skin with a weird texture.
hannah p.
Rincon, GA
I've heard so many great things about this product, its not great. it doesn't cover anything, it makes you look like you didn't even apply anything. it made my face beyond greasy and its not worth it.
Amber C.
Woodbridge va
I tried this product when it first came out and it was actually what they say it is. It did blend very well to match my skin tone and it left my face feeling super soft. It was so good my best friend ended up stealing it from me lol.
Katie G.
Tallahassee, FL
I love the smart shade with the sunscreen. I wear it everyday! It's such a light feeling on your face, but covers any blemishes or dark spots on your face. Definitely one of my favorite foundations.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.