Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Pittsfield, MA

My skin tone is porcelain, and I bought the lightest shade of this. It was to cover dark spots from acne past, and one or two small pimples.

Well, first of all the white to color is not as magical as you think. As soon as it comes out of the tube it oxidizes with the air, causing it to turn into whatever shade it has hidden in there.

Imagine mixing foundation and moisturizer together, you put the foundation down first in your hand, and then put the moisturizer over it. Now imagine instead of swirling it together to mix the two, you just put it onto your face. When buffing it into your skin lo and behold the white changes colors! That is what this does.

I would call this a tinted moisturizer over a foundation. At this point my rating would have been perhaps a B, but then onto the other parts.

No coverage, and my face turned pink! The light shade of this actually made my face turn pinkish instead of a normal shade. There was no blending into my skin tone, no adjusting to fit me, just a weird color that stood out on my already pinkish cheeks. What I had intended to use the coverage for was just the light spots, but even the lightest of spots were not hidden with this stuff.

Would not buy again.
Adriana G.
Adriana G.
San Diego, CA

I was so excited to try this product when I saw that it was supposed to have color changing properties. I was hoping that it would take the guess work out of finding your perfect color. And I didn't have good luck at all.
Ahileen T.
Ahileen T.
Orange, CA

When I first got this product it was when I didn't really wear a lot of makeup. So if you're the type that likes to wear something with sheer coverage then this it a product for you. It's easy to blend, easy to wear and easy to match to your skin tone. There are only a few color options, but like I said they blend really well. When I started to wear more makeup I would wear this on my casual makeup/hair days with a little mascara and some lip balm and I felt like I was pretty put together. I also took this with me on a camping trip I wore it as a moisturizer and sunscreen since it does have some SPF. I looked fresh and dewy all weekend!
Leticia A.
Leticia A.

When I bought this product I remember there being nothing special about it. I think the commercials hyped it up. I had better results with other drugstore foundations. But the big con for this product was that a few months after I had bought it, it turned gray. The more I tried to blend the foundation the more it would turn dark gray. It may have been a bad batch I got, but like I said it was nothing special when it was working fine so I didn't see the need to repurchase.
Lori c.
Lori c.

I was looking for something new after using mineral powder for years so I tried this product. It goes on smooth and looks somewhat natural but doesn't have the coverage. Doesn't last all day either.
Abby J.
Abby J.
Wheaton, IL

The coverage is good, but it feels heavy on the skin. Good for acne.
hannah f.
hannah f.

This product covers extremely well and it is a great foundation with my powder and blush. Its blending capabilities are amazing. I do not like the packaging, as you reach the end of your tube it is easier to get the rest out but cutting the tube and squeezing. I wish it was in a different package.
Jordana M.
Jordana M.

I found this to work very well with my skin. I did not get a any blackheads with this as I do with some & it blended very well.
Carli L.
Carli L.
Sylacauga, AL

I really do not recommend this makeup up if you have bad skin. This makeup clogged my pores. Not only that, it does not blend with all skin tones like it says it does. It leaves my face feeling oily and very shiny. The only good thing I can say about it, is that it is very light. It doesn't feel like you are wearing a ton of makeup and it looks very natural.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Buckhannon, WV

I don't care for the almay shade foundation. I could not get it to blend well with my skin, and I noticed it left my face oily :(
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.