BY ALMAY

Available In 6 Skintone-adjusting Shades

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Sarah T.
Alltogether almay is pretty good. I have tried the smartshade foundadtion and iactually really like it. Good covereage and it works if you get the color that matches your skin.
Christine H.
Pasadena, CA
This foundation only works if you have clear skin, or minor imperfections. It was not the right fit for me because I have oily skin (and acne scars!) It was lightweight, and great to work out in, though!
Monia N.
Friendswood, TX
My sister used this product before me and said it worked well. I was surprised when I used it because it felt really light on my skin which was crazy because I HATE putting foundation or lotion or anything like that on my skin because it feels suffocating. Overall it worked nicely.
Susan S.
This foundation is terrible :( it made me break out more than I normally do and the coverage doesn't have the shade that matches me. The lasting power is good, it has a cakey residue on my face however.
Courtney B.
Gainesville, GA
I really like this for a drug store foundation. It matches my skin very well, which is hard because I am very pale, but if I don't get it on quick enough it turns to dark. But I definitely have purchased this on more than one occasion.
Jessica T.
Poway, CA
I've tried this a few times and it's not really for me. It gives poor coverage and not really color matching, at least for me anyways. I have friends that swear by it! I guess it's definitely hit or miss
Mallory G.
Cape Elizabeth, ME
I bought this in the medium tone and it matches my skin tone very well. Unfortunately it doesn't provide much coverage and doesn't last very long. I set it with powder but within a few hours it was gone
Alexis C.
hollywood, CA
I have a "hard to find" skin tone, so I thought this would be awesome for me.... it wasn't. It dried out my face, caused me to break out and wasn't even matching my skin! LAME!
Shannon C.
Orlando, FL
I saw the commercial for this foundation and thought it was really cool so I bought it. The shade I bought was for my skin color, but when I applied it, it didn't look anything like my tone. Although it went on nicely and didn't feel heavy on my face, I will never use it again.
Jessica E.
Ann Arbor, MI
This product has an interesting concept, however the foundation shade would drastically change colors each time I blended it into the skin. Sometimes it would be a light beige shade, and other times, a dark brown! I would not recommend.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.