Add a Photo

#319 in Liquid Foundation

Photos (50)
Leticia A.
Leticia A.

When I bought this product I remember there being nothing special about it. I think the commercials hyped it up. I had better results with other drugstore foundations. But the big con for this product was that a few months after I had bought it, it turned gray. The more I tried to blend the foundation the more it would turn dark gray. It may have been a bad batch I got, but like I said it was nothing special when it was working fine so I didn't see the need to repurchase.
Lori c.
Lori c.

I was looking for something new after using mineral powder for years so I tried this product. It goes on smooth and looks somewhat natural but doesn't have the coverage. Doesn't last all day either.
Abby J.
Abby J.
Wheaton, IL

The coverage is good, but it feels heavy on the skin. Good for acne.
hannah f.
hannah f.

This product covers extremely well and it is a great foundation with my powder and blush. Its blending capabilities are amazing. I do not like the packaging, as you reach the end of your tube it is easier to get the rest out but cutting the tube and squeezing. I wish it was in a different package.
Jordana M.
Jordana M.

I found this to work very well with my skin. I did not get a any blackheads with this as I do with some & it blended very well.
Janea W.
Janea W.
Manhattan Beach, CA

Even though the product claims to match skin, it really doesn't. The product pills/peels under powder foundation. I would not recommend.
Lomita, CA

You get what you pay for. Now i am not saying that in a bad way at all because i like almay. Now that they have changed there formula it has become an amazing product. It is a little more than the other brands at its location but its because the quality is better and last longer.
Kiriath J.
Kiriath J.
Hanley Falls, MN

This foundation works ok. Its could defiantly be better!
Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I bought this stuff in the concealer and I'm super glad i didn't end up buying the actual foundation, the concealer does a pretty good job overall but i cant imagine what the foundation would have been like! I'd say 7/10 for the concealer.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Kingston

I have a medium skin tone and obviously I chose the shade medium. It was way too dark and it did not adjust to my skin tone at all. It was dark and watery, even when I tried shaking it up before use. It would have been good coverage if the consistency wasn't terrible.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.