BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
neika v.
Red bluff , CA
This foundation is ok for someone who doesn't need a lot of coverage and has pretty good skin! I like a little medium/full coverage but that's my preference! Its good for evening out the skin tone though,
beatriz N.
Las Vegas, NV
This brand is nice it may not work for some only because maybe they apply it wrog or they apply to little or too much and it really works and makes it seem like you have no foundation on and makes natural.
paige b.
Spring Hill, FL
The color I bought was darker than the shade on the lid, I can't even wear it because its so dark. I don't think I will buy more because I don't like it, its more like a bb cream.
Siarra G.
Kissimmee, FL
I tried this foundation for a while and although it does match to your skin tone perfectly, the product its self is very thin and doesn't do much of anything to cover bumps/scars.
Betsy H.
Grantsville, UT
I am fortunate that I very rarely have blemishes, and have no scars etc to cover. My skin is on the dry side. I like this foundation because it has sheer coverage and feels natural. If you need more coverage that isn't for you. Also, there isn't a color option for darker skin tones.
Kayla C.
Corbin, KY
No, no, no!! Worst foundation ever! Not only did it NOT match my skin at all, it did not cover blemishes or make my face look smooth! I looked like a mess when I tried to use it!!
Joanne C.
I like this an cannot get enough of this , it feels like no makeup at all. It does my skin real good and i look very fresh looking and i swear it also makes my skin look younger.
Kishana S.
I can give this product a half a star it is a really good item. I can definitely say that with a straight face I had to combine with my darker liquid foundation to work for me.
Jeanette B.
Clifton, NJ
When you think of a foundation what comes to mind? Smooth flawless skin? Thought so! This product came out grey and grainy; strange combo if you ask me (you are tho aren't you) Once I used this odd looking makeup I felt like my skin was dull and dry looking. Not my cup of tea at all!
T. H.
Bronx, NY
This product does not match to your skin color and is very drying on the face. I personally experienced very bad breakouts from this product that took over 2 weeks to get rid of.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.