Add a Photo

#400 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Marta G.
Marta G.

True match? More like no match! I bought it thinking it would match my skin time but no and also it made my face feel really oily and kind of gunky so I don't recommend
Ailys T.
Ailys T.

I find that this does not match to your skin tone at all. One time, I remember applying it to the skin above my thumb so that I could dab it onto my face, and when I did, the color rubbed on ORANGE. Not just like fake tan orange, but legit carrot-orange. And then it was so hard to get off. Even when I did apply it to try to match, the color would leave streaks and not blend well at all. Not recommended
Molly T.
Molly T.
Joliet, IL

I just bought the Almay smartshade with CC cream... Eh, it didn't match up that well and left pretty horrible lines. But I will give it a couple more try before I toss it to my donate to sister bin : )
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.

I usually like Almay products, but I'm not loving this foundation. It does a nice job of blending and finding your shade, but it feels heavy as the day goes on and it makes my skin feel greasy.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.

it works great on the parts of my fave that were blemish and scar free. but didn't help cover at all.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Seminole, OK

Good coverage if you have flawless skin. Which I do not! Never. Matches my.skin tone.
Anna H.
Anna H.

I don't know that this is true smart shade foundation from Revlon because I had to buy two different ones to mix and make the right shade and then it streaked a lot. After a few times it seemed better but I wont use it everyday because its a hassle.
Dusti R.
Dusti R.
Grand Jct, CO

It matched my color really well and applied really smooth all over my face. After it "dried" I guess you could say, I felt like I was wearing a mask on my face. Felt stiff, and I thought it would be a "filler" around my eye wrinkles, but it actually almost looked like it enhanced them! Really expensive for such a small amount. I definitely will be looking for another kind.
LAUREN Z.
LAUREN Z.
Brewerton, NY

This was bad it went on a weird color no matter how much you shook it or blended made my skin look like sickly or diseased
Trish W.
Trish W.

I like the lightweight feel of this makeup. It stayed on and looked great but I had a difficult time keeping it off my clothes or it smudging off if I hugged someone.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.