Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Kristie M.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY

You can't see it. It's almost like a tinted moisturizer which is nice
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Kansas City, MO

I bought this product and was very disappointed. It did not blend well with my skin and make my face feel oily.
Mackenzie M.
Mackenzie M.
Linden, NC

I saw the commercial for the smart shade foundation, Since I trust Almay as a great brand I thought it'd be a nice product. Turns out I was wrong, did not match my skin tone at all.
Jewel J.
Jewel J.
Wellesley, MA

This foundation didn't work for me because it didn't go dark enough for my skin color. Though it is fascinating how the shade can try to adjust to your skin color. Overall i wouldn't no to recommend it because i wasn't able to fully experience the product.
Sanaya D.
Sanaya D.

I tried this once and it was nothing that special. The coverage was decent, but it actually felt pretty heavy on my face and was irritating to my skin.
Lismel M.
Lismel M.
Bronx, NY

Does not match skin tone! Way too expensive! Leaves skin orangy!! And doesn't even cover! What's the point??
Skyla O.
Skyla O.
Parkersburg, WV

I tried this foundation back when I was in high school. I was pretty excited to try it because of all of the hype, but was disappointed the first time that I used it. It doesn't have much coverage and I was very used to full coverage foundation. I decided to keep using it anyway and discovered that I actually really liked it. Somehow with the lack of coverage it made my skin look really nice. It also looked very natural and was buildable without looking cakey. It doesn't cover dark circles or blemishes very well, but I just used a concealer for that. I have very fair skin and this actually worked for me.
Caitlyn H.
Caitlyn H.
Brooklyn, NY

This hardly covers at all and I just...don't get it. Fully disappointed!
Carli L.
Carli L.
Sylacauga, AL

I really do not recommend this makeup up if you have bad skin. This makeup clogged my pores. Not only that, it does not blend with all skin tones like it says it does. It leaves my face feeling oily and very shiny. The only good thing I can say about it, is that it is very light. It doesn't feel like you are wearing a ton of makeup and it looks very natural.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Buckhannon, WV

I don't care for the almay shade foundation. I could not get it to blend well with my skin, and I noticed it left my face oily :(
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.