BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Stephanye M.
I must say I did not like this at all, at first it gave me the impression that it might work but then started it to look like chalky, grayish just too weird and it felt weird..
Jessica E.
Ann Arbor, MI
This product has an interesting concept, however the foundation shade would drastically change colors each time I blended it into the skin. Sometimes it would be a light beige shade, and other times, a dark brown! I would not recommend.
Lyndsey  S.
Collinsville, IL
This foundation is more like a tinted moisturizer. It does match my skin tone well but some oxidizing is seen at end of the day. Great moisturizing foundation on casual days.
Susan S.
This foundation is terrible :( it made me break out more than I normally do and the coverage doesn't have the shade that matches me. The lasting power is good, it has a cakey residue on my face however.
Christine H.
Pasadena, CA
This foundation only works if you have clear skin, or minor imperfections. It was not the right fit for me because I have oily skin (and acne scars!) It was lightweight, and great to work out in, though!
Courtney B.
Gainesville, GA
I really like this for a drug store foundation. It matches my skin very well, which is hard because I am very pale, but if I don't get it on quick enough it turns to dark. But I definitely have purchased this on more than one occasion.
Mallory G.
Cape Elizabeth, ME
I bought this in the medium tone and it matches my skin tone very well. Unfortunately it doesn't provide much coverage and doesn't last very long. I set it with powder but within a few hours it was gone
Sarah T.
Alltogether almay is pretty good. I have tried the smartshade foundadtion and iactually really like it. Good covereage and it works if you get the color that matches your skin.
Alexis C.
hollywood, CA
I have a "hard to find" skin tone, so I thought this would be awesome for me.... it wasn't. It dried out my face, caused me to break out and wasn't even matching my skin! LAME!
Kim L.
New Bedford, MA
I'm usually pretty open with products and can work around things. But this one was horrible. My skin is not extremely sensitive but it irritated my skin and If anything it made me ORANGE. It was so odd. Not only did I look orange but I also had this weird patchy thing going on.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.