BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Hannah B.
Greenville , MO
I tried it a few weeks ago. The color I got made me look incredibly pale so I thought, " ok I'll try another shade." No! I got the same result pale with very minimal coverage.
Stephanye M.
I must say I did not like this at all, at first it gave me the impression that it might work but then started it to look like chalky, grayish just too weird and it felt weird..
Jessica E.
Ann Arbor, MI
This product has an interesting concept, however the foundation shade would drastically change colors each time I blended it into the skin. Sometimes it would be a light beige shade, and other times, a dark brown! I would not recommend.
Christine H.
Pasadena, CA
This foundation only works if you have clear skin, or minor imperfections. It was not the right fit for me because I have oily skin (and acne scars!) It was lightweight, and great to work out in, though!
Emily P.
Coraopolis, PA
I really liked this product at first. I think the whole "smart shade" matching to your skin tone is bull. However, I did like how the product felt and applied well to my face. It wasn't took heavy and felt clean. I used the entire product but I'm not sure if I would buy it again.
Susan S.
Sunnyvale, CA
This foundation is terrible :( it made me break out more than I normally do and the coverage doesn't have the shade that matches me. The lasting power is good, it has a cakey residue on my face however.
Liz W.
Almay Smart Shade Foundation is a great product for when you need to do a quick touch up: it is quick to put on and mesh and looks great. However, long durations tended to make it feel itchy and annoying.
Shannon C.
Orlando, FL
I saw the commercial for this foundation and thought it was really cool so I bought it. The shade I bought was for my skin color, but when I applied it, it didn't look anything like my tone. Although it went on nicely and didn't feel heavy on my face, I will never use it again.
Carlee B.
Detroit, MI
If you don't use it within a quick amount of time, the product can go on gray-colored. The color match is okay, but there are other products out there now that can color match.
Monia N.
Friendswood, TX
My sister used this product before me and said it worked well. I was surprised when I used it because it felt really light on my skin which was crazy because I HATE putting foundation or lotion or anything like that on my skin because it feels suffocating. Overall it worked nicely.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.