7 colors available

BY ALMAY

Tabitha G.
Tabitha G.
Lancaster, SC
After rubbing this on very nicely I went to the mall and had people staring at me. Upon going to the bathroom I noticed how streaky my face was. I don't like this product at all. Maybe if you doubled up on moisturizer it would do better.
Julia J.
Julia J.
Iowa City, IA
I'm a bit surprised that so many people have given this product a C. I actually have really been liking it lately! I'm fair skinned, and when I wore it in the past I thought it oxidized a bit too much on my skin. Not so much that I couldn't blend it out into the rest of my skin, but enough that I noticed a significant difference in color. However, now in the summer, it is the perfect color for me (I have the lightest shade), and I really enjoy how the light to medium coverage evens out my skin tone without feeling cakey or heavy. I took this on a trip to Europe and thought it was great for travel as well, easy to smooth on quickly with your fingers and go!
Rosalinda W.
Rosalinda W.
I didn't like this. I had these dark streaks across my face that took forever to blend out. Yuck!
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
polkton, nc
I really don't like these bb creams they are think and weird tinted they make my face feel like i have a mask on
Kathleen E.
Kathleen E.
Summerville, SC
It doesn't look like u have too much on.
Joey B.
Joey B.
Topeka, KS
I think this foundation is just ok for its price, but you get what you pay for, especially with drugstore make-up.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Austin, TX
I had first gotten this kind to try all sorts of foundations. All I can say is, it covers up, but it doesn't last all day which is mainly why we want foundation to cover up while we are out and about.
Carley L.
Carley L.
San Antonio, TX
I enjoyed using this product because it didn't feel too caked and was very light feeling!
lorraine a.
lorraine a.
Baroda, MI
The color was a good fit but when applied it was orange on my face and the product would always make the bottle messy
Shar B.
Shar B.
Lanett, AL
I'm not a fan of this product. Not sure if It's because of my skin tone but it just didn't work. It especially didn't work as advertised. Not worth the money in my opinion.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.