7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Fort Myers, FL
I typically buy Almay products, but I found that this one just did not match my skin tone at all. It felt too cakey and after five minutes I was trying to get it off.
Maggie A.
Maggie A.
I think this product felt good on my face and it would give good coverage. However, it really does not match to your true shade at all. I have fair skin (and I am sure very hard to match) and this product came off orangey and you could see the line on my jawline. My biggest pet peeve. Would not buy again for me, but may work well on darker complexions.
Jacqui G.
Jacqui G.
Strongsville, OH
Not the greatest, but not the worst. It didn't provide enough coverage for me as I have a lot of redness that I need to cover. Also, I have normal to oily skin and this did not control the oil as well as I had hoped. The color matching was fairly accurate though. I can see this working for someone with normal to dry skin who doesn't need a whole lot of coverage.
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Severn , MD
I always have such a hard time trying to match foundations. I've finally found one that helps take out all of the guess work. I was skeptical at first, but it really does work. The coverage is great. The only issue is that it leaves my face a bit shiny. No problem though!...I just finish off with pressed powder and voila! My skin looks smooth & my blemishes are concealed.
Cherise M.
Cherise M.
Louisville, KY
I bought this foundation as I have trouble matching my fair skin. This formula is running and streaky. No thanks.
Emily V.
Emily V.
Kentwood, MI
I thought that this would be more of a foundation product, it really isn't. It is more of a sheer light coat. Foundation usually evens your skin tone and tones down imperfections and redness. This particular product only very very very lightly does this. Yes it will match your skin tone, but if you want a foundation effect, use a product with a set color.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Webster, MA
His product does not do anything good for your skin. It is almost invisible and he color does not appear the correct shade on the bottle.
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Galt, CA
Not enough coverage and not enough color shades. It would be good as a winter foundation is it had more coverage.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Albany, GA
I was really disappointed when I bought this product. It is thin and oily, it clogged my pores, and it doesn't really change colors with your skin.
Sandra H.
Sandra H.
Visalia, CA
Works so great not greesy gose with the tone of my skin love this product feels fresh with my powder and doesn't feel all caked on love this
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.