Add a Photo

#331 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
courtney k.
courtney k.

This was the first foundation I ever bought and I really liked it!
Erika
Erika
trinity, NC

It is an okay product made my skin very oily!!
Kassaundra K.
Kassaundra K.
Ooltewah, TN

Though this product really does what it says, and matches the shade of your skin, it did however, make me break out all the time. I had to stop using it after just one tube.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Carlsbad, CA

I find this has litte to no coverage, its coverage is less than a tinted mosurizer and this claims to be a foundation so I expected more coverage. It also was pretty orange undertone. Maybe this would work good for you if you have perfect skin, but the coverage is minimal.
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Auburn, AL

Coverage is average for drugstore bb cream.
Logan J.
Logan J.

I tried this product and within a week I went to go get a new foundation because the color never matched my skin. It made me so irritated that I spent the money on this and then it didn't work.
Mary Ann P.
Mary Ann P.
Saint Albans, WV

I have been using this Almay product for a year now. I love it. It matches my skin tone perfectly and blends very well. The packing could use a lil work it tends to get clumped up and won't come out sometimes.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Eugene, OR

Easily leaves lines if u aren't careful blending.. Ok for stay at home days but doesn't have very good coverage.
Carli L.
Carli L.
Childersburg, AL

I really do not recommend this makeup up if you have bad skin. This makeup clogged my pores. Not only that, it does not blend with all skin tones like it says it does. It leaves my face feeling oily and very shiny. The only good thing I can say about it, is that it is very light. It doesn't feel like you are wearing a ton of makeup and it looks very natural.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Buckhannon, WV

I don't care for the almay shade foundation. I could not get it to blend well with my skin, and I noticed it left my face oily :(
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.