BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Audi R.
Brighton, CO
This did a pretty fair job of matching my skin tone but I was not happy with the way it set....i have a few very fine lines around my eyes and mouth and it settled there pretty bad, also in the creases of my eyelid when I tried to use as a primer like I have with other foundations.
Megan R.
South Portland, ME
I thought it was interesting how it would come out a grayish color and then once you blended it, it would change to your skin...but it left my face very sparkly, and it was very hard to blend into my skin.
Michelle C.
Parkersburg , WV
I really like this product. i was amazed it actual worked as well as it did. i love the way it feels on my skin throughout the day its not too heavy, and doesn't wear off too fast
Betsy H.
Grantsville, UT
I am fortunate that I very rarely have blemishes, and have no scars etc to cover. My skin is on the dry side. I like this foundation because it has sheer coverage and feels natural. If you need more coverage that isn't for you. Also, there isn't a color option for darker skin tones.
Melissa M.
I have used this foundation for years, and I really like it! I get a few shades darker, and it gives me a good tan look, and blends well! It looks completely natural. Love it!
Jessica S.
West Monroe, LA
I have fairly tan skin and during the summer I get even darker. I bought a medium shade in the summer to try and usually this color would be too light. I looked totally orange and had to wash my face and start completely over. Also, I have fairly oily skin and this only made it worse.
Alexis C.
hollywood, CA
I have a "hard to find" skin tone, so I thought this would be awesome for me.... it wasn't. It dried out my face, caused me to break out and wasn't even matching my skin! LAME!
Hannah B.
Greenville , MO
I tried it a few weeks ago. The color I got made me look incredibly pale so I thought, " ok I'll try another shade." No! I got the same result pale with very minimal coverage.
Courtney B.
Gainesville, GA
I really like this for a drug store foundation. It matches my skin very well, which is hard because I am very pale, but if I don't get it on quick enough it turns to dark. But I definitely have purchased this on more than one occasion.
Emily P.
Coraopolis, PA
I really liked this product at first. I think the whole "smart shade" matching to your skin tone is bull. However, I did like how the product felt and applied well to my face. It wasn't took heavy and felt clean. I used the entire product but I'm not sure if I would buy it again.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.