Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Jewel J.
Jewel J.
Wellesley, MA

This foundation didn't work for me because it didn't go dark enough for my skin color. Though it is fascinating how the shade can try to adjust to your skin color. Overall i wouldn't no to recommend it because i wasn't able to fully experience the product.
Sanaya D.
Sanaya D.

I tried this once and it was nothing that special. The coverage was decent, but it actually felt pretty heavy on my face and was irritating to my skin.
Sam B.
Sam B.
Toronto, Ontario

I was excited when I saw this product advertised maybe a year ago, so I went down to the store and picked it up. The fact that the colour did match my skin shade was nice but it gave very little coverage which is very important to me when buying a foundation. I guess this product would be good if you were looking for something sheer or maybe new to wearing make-up and don't want anything to heavy. Other than that I would not recommend this product, I will not re-buy.
Skyla O.
Skyla O.
Parkersburg, WV

I tried this foundation back when I was in high school. I was pretty excited to try it because of all of the hype, but was disappointed the first time that I used it. It doesn't have much coverage and I was very used to full coverage foundation. I decided to keep using it anyway and discovered that I actually really liked it. Somehow with the lack of coverage it made my skin look really nice. It also looked very natural and was buildable without looking cakey. It doesn't cover dark circles or blemishes very well, but I just used a concealer for that. I have very fair skin and this actually worked for me.
Caitlyn H.
Caitlyn H.
Brooklyn, NY

This hardly covers at all and I just...don't get it. Fully disappointed!
Erica G.
Erica G.
Gardiner, ME

although I am a makeup gal, love trying new products, especially foundation.I must say when I saw the White runny texture I was a bit nervous. I know it has matching technology to insure a perfect match. I do like the idea behind the skin matching technology and the pigment speed with in the Foundation. As soon as you start blending the foundation out the pigment beads burst and start mimicking your skins own natural color. Or this is what it's supposed to do. If I had to rate on a scale of 1 to 10 on effectiveness was the skin matching quality I would rate it a 6. and although there is a lot of room for improvement with in this formula I do believe it is a quality product for the price. Perfect for younger gals and or people just starting dabbling with makeup in my opinion. However I will not be re purchasing this product as it's not a great match for me. I have combination skin that is semi hard to match its tone, I have acne prone skin with oily and dry patches. Although I'm looking for good coverage I'm also looking for a natural feel and finish.. and this wasn't it for me. If you have it kicking around or receive it as a gift I do suggest giving it a go as it may work great for you and what you're looking for. With that said I'm also not suggesting 2 run out and go purchase this Foundation either
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Depew, NY

One thing I like about this product is the light weight wear. You don't get the greasy feeling a lot of other foundations give you. It does seem to have a tint of orange in my opinion. I am very light skinned and it tends to look a little off but it does cover blemishes great!
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Pittsfield, MA

My skin tone is porcelain, and I bought the lightest shade of this. It was to cover dark spots from acne past, and one or two small pimples.

Well, first of all the white to color is not as magical as you think. As soon as it comes out of the tube it oxidizes with the air, causing it to turn into whatever shade it has hidden in there.

Imagine mixing foundation and moisturizer together, you put the foundation down first in your hand, and then put the moisturizer over it. Now imagine instead of swirling it together to mix the two, you just put it onto your face. When buffing it into your skin lo and behold the white changes colors! That is what this does.

I would call this a tinted moisturizer over a foundation. At this point my rating would have been perhaps a B, but then onto the other parts.

No coverage, and my face turned pink! The light shade of this actually made my face turn pinkish instead of a normal shade. There was no blending into my skin tone, no adjusting to fit me, just a weird color that stood out on my already pinkish cheeks. What I had intended to use the coverage for was just the light spots, but even the lightest of spots were not hidden with this stuff.

Would not buy again.
Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I bought this stuff in the concealer and I'm super glad i didn't end up buying the actual foundation, the concealer does a pretty good job overall but i cant imagine what the foundation would have been like! I'd say 7/10 for the concealer.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Kingston

I have a medium skin tone and obviously I chose the shade medium. It was way too dark and it did not adjust to my skin tone at all. It was dark and watery, even when I tried shaking it up before use. It would have been good coverage if the consistency wasn't terrible.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.