BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Michelle C.
Parkersburg , WV
I really like this product. i was amazed it actual worked as well as it did. i love the way it feels on my skin throughout the day its not too heavy, and doesn't wear off too fast
Audi R.
Brighton, CO
This did a pretty fair job of matching my skin tone but I was not happy with the way it set....i have a few very fine lines around my eyes and mouth and it settled there pretty bad, also in the creases of my eyelid when I tried to use as a primer like I have with other foundations.
lauren v.
I was excited to try this, but all it did was turn my face orange :/ and even tried a few shades..it also made my face break out after one use and my face never does! ..never again!
Jeanette B.
Clifton, NJ
When you think of a foundation what comes to mind? Smooth flawless skin? Thought so! This product came out grey and grainy; strange combo if you ask me (you are tho aren't you) Once I used this odd looking makeup I felt like my skin was dull and dry looking. Not my cup of tea at all!
Stephenie D.
Texarkana , Tx
I tried the 2nd to lightest color which is the one I normally get. This was way to dark so I got the lightest one and it was still way to dark. It is by far not a ''smart shade''
Siarra G.
Kissimmee, FL
I tried this foundation for a while and although it does match to your skin tone perfectly, the product its self is very thin and doesn't do much of anything to cover bumps/scars.
Lyndsey  S.
Collinsville, IL
This foundation is more like a tinted moisturizer. It does match my skin tone well but some oxidizing is seen at end of the day. Great moisturizing foundation on casual days.
Mallory G.
Cape Elizabeth, ME
I bought this in the medium tone and it matches my skin tone very well. Unfortunately it doesn't provide much coverage and doesn't last very long. I set it with powder but within a few hours it was gone
Jessica E.
Ann Arbor, MI
This product has an interesting concept, however the foundation shade would drastically change colors each time I blended it into the skin. Sometimes it would be a light beige shade, and other times, a dark brown! I would not recommend.
Christine H.
Pasadena, CA
This foundation only works if you have clear skin, or minor imperfections. It was not the right fit for me because I have oily skin (and acne scars!) It was lightweight, and great to work out in, though!
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.