7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Logan J.
Logan J.
I tried this product and within a week I went to go get a new foundation because the color never matched my skin. It made me so irritated that I spent the money on this and then it didn't work.
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Auburn , AL
Coverage is average for drugstore bb cream.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Carlsbad, CA
I find this has litte to no coverage, its coverage is less than a tinted mosurizer and this claims to be a foundation so I expected more coverage. It also was pretty orange undertone. Maybe this would work good for you if you have perfect skin, but the coverage is minimal.
Kayla E.
Kayla E.
Jewett City, CT
I've used this almay perfect match for a long time. I don't have blemishes but I do have dark circles under my eyes. I normally get two shades darker to look naturally tan. It doesn't look blotchy or like I purposely put darker makeup on it is perfect for my type of skin.
Erika
Erika
trinity, NC
It is an okay product made my skin very oily!!
courtney k.
courtney k.
This was the first foundation I ever bought and I really liked it!
Cecilia R.
Cecilia R.
It Blended right into my skin and it fit my skin tone nicely
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
I definitely would NOT call this a foundation. It is more of a tinted moisturizer. It does not cover all blemishes very well, it just somewhat makes your face appear to be one color.
K S.
K S.
Not my favorite foundation at all. It has an oily texture, and while it does adopt a different color on your skin than right out of the bottle, it doesn't seem to magically match as it's supposed to. I don't expect to get the correct shade the first time for most foundation, but for this one, color matching should be no problem. Unfortunately this turned out way too dark for my skin, and after only a few months it had expired into an oily grey mess. As much as I wanted to love it, I won't be trying this one again.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Skiatook, OK
I didn't like the feel of it on my face.....I used it on a couple of brides and it seemed to need more touch-ups than a normal foundations.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.