Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Diana D.
Diana D.
Somerville, MA
This product is really not so good. I put it on and it dose not give me color, It makes me break out and and when I try to take it off it feels like I have powder on my face.
Maggie B.
Maggie B.
Columbus, OH
I absolutely love this. Almay never disappoints. It blends in with my skin tone very nicely. Never peels never clumps.! I love it
Annita M.
Annita M.
Peoria, IL
I found that if you dab and not smear the foundation across your face, it tends to work a lot better. I like it because it's a LOT, I have had my foundation for a year now. It's great, especially for daily wear.
Angie W.
Angie W.
Framingham, MA
Great price however, I found it hard to find the right color for my skin. It also made my skin oily and did not blend into my skin well, instead it rested on top.
Tabitha G.
Tabitha G.
Lancaster, SC
After rubbing this on very nicely I went to the mall and had people staring at me. Upon going to the bathroom I noticed how streaky my face was. I don't like this product at all. Maybe if you doubled up on moisturizer it would do better.
Julia J.
Julia J.
Iowa City, IA
I'm a bit surprised that so many people have given this product a C. I actually have really been liking it lately! I'm fair skinned, and when I wore it in the past I thought it oxidized a bit too much on my skin. Not so much that I couldn't blend it out into the rest of my skin, but enough that I noticed a significant difference in color. However, now in the summer, it is the perfect color for me (I have the lightest shade), and I really enjoy how the light to medium coverage evens out my skin tone without feeling cakey or heavy. I took this on a trip to Europe and thought it was great for travel as well, easy to smooth on quickly with your fingers and go!
Rosalinda W.
Rosalinda W.
I didn't like this. I had these dark streaks across my face that took forever to blend out. Yuck!
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
polkton, nc
I really don't like these bb creams they are think and weird tinted they make my face feel like i have a mask on
Kathleen E.
Kathleen E.
Summerville, SC
It doesn't look like u have too much on.
Joey B.
Joey B.
Topeka, KS
I think this foundation is just ok for its price, but you get what you pay for, especially with drugstore make-up.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.