Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Carlsbad, CA

I find this has litte to no coverage, its coverage is less than a tinted mosurizer and this claims to be a foundation so I expected more coverage. It also was pretty orange undertone. Maybe this would work good for you if you have perfect skin, but the coverage is minimal.
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Auburn, AL

Coverage is average for drugstore bb cream.
Logan J.
Logan J.

I tried this product and within a week I went to go get a new foundation because the color never matched my skin. It made me so irritated that I spent the money on this and then it didn't work.
Mary Ann P.
Mary Ann P.
Saint Albans, WV

I have been using this Almay product for a year now. I love it. It matches my skin tone perfectly and blends very well. The packing could use a lil work it tends to get clumped up and won't come out sometimes.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Eugene, OR

Easily leaves lines if u aren't careful blending.. Ok for stay at home days but doesn't have very good coverage.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Victorville, CA

I tried different shades but I don't know I look really orange but for me it was good coverage just the color is what got me
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Ashburn, VA

I found this intriguing at the store, so I got it. Big mistake. I thought it would adapt to my skin tone and take out the guesswork with drugstore foundations. It didn't. At first I was very happy with it because it did blend in seamlessly. But as the day wore on, I actually had someone ask me what was wrong with my face. I ran to the bathroom and I saw a pumpkin. Seriously?
Kristie M.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY

You can't see it. It's almost like a tinted moisturizer which is nice
Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I bought this stuff in the concealer and I'm super glad i didn't end up buying the actual foundation, the concealer does a pretty good job overall but i cant imagine what the foundation would have been like! I'd say 7/10 for the concealer.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Kingston

I have a medium skin tone and obviously I chose the shade medium. It was way too dark and it did not adjust to my skin tone at all. It was dark and watery, even when I tried shaking it up before use. It would have been good coverage if the consistency wasn't terrible.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.