BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Brittany D.
Morganton, NC
For it being a "smart shade" it does really poorly matching your skin tone. It also does not provide great coverage and overall did not make my skin look good. Highly disappointed.
Stephanie S.
Mansfield, TX
I have tried a number of foundations and this one is by far my least favorite! Although I am fair skinned, I feel that this foundation is too orange once it oxidizes. Not everyone may have the same problem as I did but this was a negative for me!
natalie p.
Cincinnati, OH
I really like the fact that this foundation is so light and airy, but at the same time that is its downfall! It doesn't offer the best coverage- which is a foundation's job. This, however, acts more like a tinted moisturizer (without the moisturizer), leaving redness and blemishes visible.
Jessica J.
Lake City, FL
This product is okay, it works with my skin tone, I have a hard skin tone to match up, and this product helps me to get the right shade, me and my mom both use it from time to time.
Samantha R.
Hialeah, FL
I received a sample in the mail and I was excited to try this out. But i quickly gave gave up on it since it felt too thick for me. I felt like I looked like I caked my make up on.
Courtney C.
Claremont, CA
I bought this product for a light coverage and that's exactly what it does. Provide a light coverage. I really like it because I don't like wearing a lot of face makeup. If your looking for a light coverage this is a good product, if u want more of a full coverage do not get this product.
Kelsey A.
Lafayette, LA
I always have a hard time trying to find something to match my face well this will match your face but it also made my face look very shiny and oily which is the reason I wore make up to begin with to cover the shine this is the worst product I have ever used and I would not recommend it
Jessica W.
Sheridan, AR
This product has bad coverage. and it says smart shade and that its supposed to match your skin tone but it didn't work for me. it was way too light and I'm fair complected already.
Dominique K.
San Francisco, CA
This product didn't provide a lot of coverage at all and it left my skin greasy just a few hours in. Maybe used under foundation would be better but it just didn't work for my skin.
Elizabeth A.
Ladson, SC
I found this to be pretty ok. It seemed streaky if it became to warm. It did cover my face well but not my dark circles. The thing i loved is that it did not make my face feel oily.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.