Add a Photo

#331 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Aimee M.
Aimee M.

I have tried a couple foundations and I don't think this should be considered foundation, it's more of a tinted moisturizer. It doesn't cover blemishes, rosacea, scars, etc. It's also not for people with oily skin because this barely stayed on my face. If you have perfect skin already and you want something with SPF then yeah try this out but I still think there are better products out there that will do a better job.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Lemont, IL

I wanted to try this and finding the right shade makeup is so hard. I read some reviews that this turns very orange, and that is completely true. Additionally, it is very light coverage, so I get splotchy orange streaks on my face. not cute. It's more of a tinted moisturizer and sunscreen than foundation.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Rome, GA

Blends great , affordable , can be found at cvs,walgreens ,walmart ,and other drugstores near you .
Anna G.
Anna G.
Westport, MA

I purchased this product for a great price, however like more often times a cheap price means a cheap product. Although I did like the on-the-go container shape, the product itself left my face looking quite greasy.
Christine L.
Christine L.

I love the idea of this product because it's tough for me to match my skin tone, but this just did not work well for me at all. I'm very light, and even their lightest shade was too dark and did not match my skin at all. I hope they work to improve this, though, because I really do like the idea of it.
Amy A.
Amy A.
Hopatcong, NJ

I have to saw that it wont work for every one but for some people! if you are planning on getting it make sure you think it through because you may or may not like it! in my opinion i feel like it works great and it has helped me in my acne spots on my face but it tends to get grease! other than that i like it!
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Skiatook, OK

I didn't like the feel of it on my face.....I used it on a couple of brides and it seemed to need more touch-ups than a normal foundations.
K S.
K S.

Not my favorite foundation at all. It has an oily texture, and while it does adopt a different color on your skin than right out of the bottle, it doesn't seem to magically match as it's supposed to. I don't expect to get the correct shade the first time for most foundation, but for this one, color matching should be no problem. Unfortunately this turned out way too dark for my skin, and after only a few months it had expired into an oily grey mess. As much as I wanted to love it, I won't be trying this one again.
Carli L.
Carli L.
Sylacauga, AL

I really do not recommend this makeup up if you have bad skin. This makeup clogged my pores. Not only that, it does not blend with all skin tones like it says it does. It leaves my face feeling oily and very shiny. The only good thing I can say about it, is that it is very light. It doesn't feel like you are wearing a ton of makeup and it looks very natural.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Buckhannon, WV

I don't care for the almay shade foundation. I could not get it to blend well with my skin, and I noticed it left my face oily :(
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.