Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Joey B.
Joey B.
Topeka, KS

I think this foundation is just ok for its price, but you get what you pay for, especially with drugstore make-up.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Austin, TX

I had first gotten this kind to try all sorts of foundations. All I can say is, it covers up, but it doesn't last all day which is mainly why we want foundation to cover up while we are out and about.
Carley L.
Carley L.
San Antonio, TX

I enjoyed using this product because it didn't feel too caked and was very light feeling!
lorraine a.
lorraine a.
Baroda, MI

The color was a good fit but when applied it was orange on my face and the product would always make the bottle messy
Shar B.
Shar B.
Lanett, AL

I'm not a fan of this product. Not sure if It's because of my skin tone but it just didn't work. It especially didn't work as advertised. Not worth the money in my opinion.
Carina C.
Carina C.
Mission Hills, CA

I bought the Medium shade one and it made my skin look clear, spotless...it didn't even look like i was wearing make-up.
Beka H.
Beka H.
Boone, NC

This is a nice sheer coverage but overall I'm not real impressed with it, there's nothing that makes it stand out, it doesn't really cover as much as I would like but the texture of it is nice
Ana R.
Ana R.
Seattle, WA

When applied it when on smoothly for a few weeks then with constant use look really bad when applied and it Would look unnatural, will NOT repurchase and do not recommend.
Andrea Y.
Andrea Y.

I don't use foundation a lot but if I do I use this and it's pretty cool how it works! I love it! Haven't found anything better for my skin tone and it feels moisturizing could you ask for more?
Karon L.
Karon L.
Avon, IL

I have a very olive undertone and I thought this product was going to be miraculous. So of course HAD to try it. Well...my best description...it didn't really do anything but mimic a bronzing lotion. Had a bit of an orange color to it. In the end (and only because I hate wasting products) I used it over a foundation that I had that had a bit of a light undertone for me.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.