Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Anna G.
Anna G.
Westport, MA

I purchased this product for a great price, however like more often times a cheap price means a cheap product. Although I did like the on-the-go container shape, the product itself left my face looking quite greasy.
Christine L.
Christine L.

I love the idea of this product because it's tough for me to match my skin tone, but this just did not work well for me at all. I'm very light, and even their lightest shade was too dark and did not match my skin at all. I hope they work to improve this, though, because I really do like the idea of it.
Amy A.
Amy A.
Hopatcong, NJ

I have to saw that it wont work for every one but for some people! if you are planning on getting it make sure you think it through because you may or may not like it! in my opinion i feel like it works great and it has helped me in my acne spots on my face but it tends to get grease! other than that i like it!
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Skiatook, OK

I didn't like the feel of it on my face.....I used it on a couple of brides and it seemed to need more touch-ups than a normal foundations.
K S.
K S.

Not my favorite foundation at all. It has an oily texture, and while it does adopt a different color on your skin than right out of the bottle, it doesn't seem to magically match as it's supposed to. I don't expect to get the correct shade the first time for most foundation, but for this one, color matching should be no problem. Unfortunately this turned out way too dark for my skin, and after only a few months it had expired into an oily grey mess. As much as I wanted to love it, I won't be trying this one again.
Alexis P.
Alexis P.

I definitely would NOT call this a foundation. It is more of a tinted moisturizer. It does not cover all blemishes very well, it just somewhat makes your face appear to be one color.
stacey F.
stacey F.
Rothesay, NB

I have bought this product a few times. I like foundations that do not feel like the are too thick and have a moisturizer in them. I found this product gave good light coverage. The downside was that it made my foundation brush very dirty and I had to clean it more often. I prefer a beauty balm now. The product does not actually match any skin tone, the pigments are inside beads that break open and release when rubbed in, but the foundation does work well on many skin tones because it gives semi sheer coverage not opaque.
courtney k.
courtney k.

This was the first foundation I ever bought and I really liked it!
Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I bought this stuff in the concealer and I'm super glad i didn't end up buying the actual foundation, the concealer does a pretty good job overall but i cant imagine what the foundation would have been like! I'd say 7/10 for the concealer.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Kingston

I have a medium skin tone and obviously I chose the shade medium. It was way too dark and it did not adjust to my skin tone at all. It was dark and watery, even when I tried shaking it up before use. It would have been good coverage if the consistency wasn't terrible.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.