Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Kristi C.
Kristi C.
Nashua, NH

This foundation was less than smart. It was very pale on my skin, provided little coverage and did not last throughout the day. There are other drugstore brands in the same price range that are much better.
Reah A.
Reah A.
Barstow, CA

If you need a light natural cover this is for you. I primarily use cover up under my eyes. I found that this product did not do the job well. Not a huge fan.
Gabby G.
Gabby G.
Old Bridge, NJ

I am very fair and always have a hard time picking out the right shade at the store. I get home and its either too dark or too light. This product matches my skin well and i love that its lightweight and not cakey.
Alexxa Q.
Alexxa Q.
Chipley, FL

I hate this foundation. It's "skin-matching technology" is crap, as well as it's coverage. I didn't like it at all. Used it once, and threw the rest away.
Stacy K.
Stacy K.
Saint Cloud, FL

Matches skin tone pretty good and is very light weight.
Sharon M.
Sharon M.
Norfolk, VA

This is awesome stuff as long as you have smooth skin. If your skin is dry omg no so much blahhh... The color matches wonderfully that's defiantly hard to come by for some!
sahira n.
sahira n.
Duluth, GA

It doesn't do what it claims to do!
amazing a.
amazing a.

It works good on lighter skin tones once you get a darker skin tone it looks sheer and light!
Carli L.
Carli L.
Sylacauga, AL

I really do not recommend this makeup up if you have bad skin. This makeup clogged my pores. Not only that, it does not blend with all skin tones like it says it does. It leaves my face feeling oily and very shiny. The only good thing I can say about it, is that it is very light. It doesn't feel like you are wearing a ton of makeup and it looks very natural.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Buckhannon, WV

I don't care for the almay shade foundation. I could not get it to blend well with my skin, and I noticed it left my face oily :(
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.