BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Kelsey A.
Lafayette, LA
I always have a hard time trying to find something to match my face well this will match your face but it also made my face look very shiny and oily which is the reason I wore make up to begin with to cover the shine this is the worst product I have ever used and I would not recommend it
Monique M.
Troy, MI
I've used mineral make up for about 8 years now, but tried Almay Smart Shade as an alternative for traveling. I loved the color, but it's too sheer for my skin. While I'm not expecting to cover ancne scars or zits, I do expect it to even out my skin tone. You get better coverage from a BB.
Stephanie S.
Mansfield, TX
I have tried a number of foundations and this one is by far my least favorite! Although I am fair skinned, I feel that this foundation is too orange once it oxidizes. Not everyone may have the same problem as I did but this was a negative for me!
Kerri M.
This product does change to match your skin tone very well. It is light enough on your skin where you feel almost naked but covers/evens out your skin. If you don't want to spend a ton of money but want good coverage, this is the product for you.
beatriz N.
Las Vegas, NV
This brand is nice it may not work for some only because maybe they apply it wrog or they apply to little or too much and it really works and makes it seem like you have no foundation on and makes natural.
Jerri A.
Raceland, LA
Love it!!! at 50 plus, i did not like the feel of foundations, nor the look...this product provided excellent coverage, and felt like i was not wearing a foundation....no gathering in my fine lines and wrinkles...fabulous moisterizing effects...will continue to use this ....love it!!!!!
Jeanette B.
Clifton, NJ
When you think of a foundation what comes to mind? Smooth flawless skin? Thought so! This product came out grey and grainy; strange combo if you ask me (you are tho aren't you) Once I used this odd looking makeup I felt like my skin was dull and dry looking. Not my cup of tea at all!
Megan R.
South Portland, ME
I thought it was interesting how it would come out a grayish color and then once you blended it, it would change to your skin...but it left my face very sparkly, and it was very hard to blend into my skin.
T. H.
Bronx, NY
This product does not match to your skin color and is very drying on the face. I personally experienced very bad breakouts from this product that took over 2 weeks to get rid of.
Joanne C.
I like this an cannot get enough of this , it feels like no makeup at all. It does my skin real good and i look very fresh looking and i swear it also makes my skin look younger.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.