Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Susan W.
Susan W.
Palm Coast, FL
I was so excited when this product came out and then I bought it. This product didn't cover anything and it made my face look orange. I will never buy this product again!
Justean D.
Justean D.
Kansas city, KS
This foundation is nice because it does shade match to your skin, which is pretty amazing. However, I like some coverage in my foundations... this had none. I also have dry skin & it made me look pretty oily. Definitely not something I would purchase again.
April H.
April H.
Clarksville, TN
It blends in so perfect into my skin and it has SPF...! It really works for me.
Amy H.
Amy H.
riverside , CA
I was in love with this brand of foundation and concealer when I was in middle school, because, of course, I wasn't well educated in how to properly match my skin tone. But I grew out of it. I recently purchased it again just for kicks and giggles because I remembered how much I liked it back then but it's very very sheer and oily. I would not recommend this product to anyone.
Pamela B.
Pamela B.
Topock, AZ
This foundation does not match to your skin tone. I had the lightest shade and it made my face look orange. It went on nicely than it started to get cakey looking. At the end of the day my face was numerous shades and looked dry. Definently wouldn't recommend it.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Long Beach, MS
This product not only left my skin very oily it also made my face break out really bad!
Amber C.
Amber C.
Greenville, TX
This really does blend well & helps control breakouts caused by makeup
yuliya z.
yuliya z.
parlin, NJ
I bought this product last week and I cant blend it well. I have a problem skin so it's not really work for me.Not happy about this product
Debbie K.
Debbie K.
Bonne Terre, MO
Liz W.
Liz W.
Almay Smart Shade Foundation is a great product for when you need to do a quick touch up: it is quick to put on and mesh and looks great. However, long durations tended to make it feel itchy and annoying.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.