BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Kelsey A.
Lafayette, LA
I always have a hard time trying to find something to match my face well this will match your face but it also made my face look very shiny and oily which is the reason I wore make up to begin with to cover the shine this is the worst product I have ever used and I would not recommend it
Dominique K.
San Francisco, CA
This product didn't provide a lot of coverage at all and it left my skin greasy just a few hours in. Maybe used under foundation would be better but it just didn't work for my skin.
Jessica W.
Sheridan, AR
This product has bad coverage. and it says smart shade and that its supposed to match your skin tone but it didn't work for me. it was way too light and I'm fair complected already.
Stephanie L.
Fond du Lac, WI
I think this product covered pretty well and is decently priced for a mediocre foundation. The color match didn't wow me; I feel like it goes bad kind of quickly and stops matching.
Courtney C.
Claremont, CA
I bought this product for a light coverage and that's exactly what it does. Provide a light coverage. I really like it because I don't like wearing a lot of face makeup. If your looking for a light coverage this is a good product, if u want more of a full coverage do not get this product.
paige b.
Spring Hill, FL
The color I bought was darker than the shade on the lid, I can't even wear it because its so dark. I don't think I will buy more because I don't like it, its more like a bb cream.
Jessica S.
West Monroe, LA
I have fairly tan skin and during the summer I get even darker. I bought a medium shade in the summer to try and usually this color would be too light. I looked totally orange and had to wash my face and start completely over. Also, I have fairly oily skin and this only made it worse.
Jeanette B.
Clifton, NJ
When you think of a foundation what comes to mind? Smooth flawless skin? Thought so! This product came out grey and grainy; strange combo if you ask me (you are tho aren't you) Once I used this odd looking makeup I felt like my skin was dull and dry looking. Not my cup of tea at all!
Jerri A.
Raceland, LA
Love it!!! at 50 plus, i did not like the feel of foundations, nor the look...this product provided excellent coverage, and felt like i was not wearing a foundation....no gathering in my fine lines and wrinkles...fabulous moisterizing effects...will continue to use this ....love it!!!!!
T. H.
Bronx, NY
This product does not match to your skin color and is very drying on the face. I personally experienced very bad breakouts from this product that took over 2 weeks to get rid of.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.