Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Megan J.
Megan J.
Portland, OR
I found this worked well for me! It has a light, whipped texture and matched my skin tone well.

Downside - It is light coverage, I needed to apply to layers.
Brandi M.
Brandi M.
Iota, LA
I loved this foundation when i used it. I have a fair skin tone and it's hard to find a good match so i tried this. it was a GREAT match. didn't break me out which i normally have a problem with. i used two layers and had no problems with it not looking natural or not covering redness.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Parkersburg , WV
I really like this product. i was amazed it actual worked as well as it did. i love the way it feels on my skin throughout the day its not too heavy, and doesn't wear off too fast
Naomi M.
Naomi M.
Urbana, IL
When i saw this commercial, i thought it was an amazing idea, so i went out and bought it. it supposedly changes to match you skin, but that is definitely not the case. it came out way to light, and there was hardly any coverage at all. i was very disappointed. I'm not sure who this product would work for.
kaitlynn g.
kaitlynn g.
Ventura, CA
It blended it with your skin but it didn't cover anything up and i couldn't quite find the right skin tone just didn't' work
Julie M.
Julie M.
Indialantic, FL
I buy A LOT of BB creams and foundations, a minor obsession with me. Almay is not bad but found the color separation is difficult. it seems to be a bit oily
kylie s.
kylie s.
The concept of this foundation was awesome but i noticed after applying it didn't make much of a change in my complexion, it looked as if I had nothing on and did not cover any trouble marks. it also left my skin with a weird texture.
Shannon k.
Shannon k.
Columbus, OH
I tried this a while ago and didn't even use half of it. Hated the smell and the way it didn't blend into my skin
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Southampton, NJ
I couldn't really use this product because it didn't match my skin tone like it says its supposed to
Susan W.
Susan W.
Palm Coast, FL
I was so excited when this product came out and then I bought it. This product didn't cover anything and it made my face look orange. I will never buy this product again!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.