7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Julie H.
Julie H.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought this in college to use for semi-formal. I didn't see much coverage for it. I'm not sure if it's my skin or the mixture just wasn't compatible. There wasn't much difference when I put it on.
Franshesca C.
Franshesca C.
Charlotte, Nc
I never try that brand so
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Auburn, NY
Love using this product on days I don't need to be all decked out. Gives a smooth matte finish for a flawless look and a natural feel...i love using this on my days off, it leaves me feeling confidant evenif it is just running errands.
Rocio V.
Rocio V.
Perris
I bought this i love it it feels like u have no maleup at all
Alejandra G.
Alejandra G.
Purdy, MO
I recently got into makeup and decided to pick this up, since the claims are great. Boy, was I wrong. Does nothing for my skin
Maricarmen W.
Maricarmen W.
I was excited to try out this product since it is hard to find the right shade for my skin tone. It appeared too pinkish on my skin. It also faded quickly.
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
Birmingham, AL
It was a really good foundation till I left it in the car and it got hot. When I put it on my face it turned a really dark brown. Other than that it was great!
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
I don't like this 'smart shade fountation' its runny and looks horribly white on, if you're going to spend $10/$12 on this, just go for an actual foundation :)
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Carrollton, TX
I bought this for my "winter shade". It completely made me breakout as if I wasn't already broken out enough. It doesn't have that great of coverage either. I also found it to be pretty cakey on my skin.
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
Midwest City, OK
I don't like this foundation. It doesn't cover very well at all and it doesn't match my skin like it is supposed to.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.