BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Gisell G.
Chattanooga, TN
I have combination skin that tends to get oily and I feel like this product made my skin even more oily.... I would not recommend to people with combination skin. Yes it did give me a flawless look but like I said oily...!! I tried a powder over it and still nothing, maybe it's just me ?
Sierrah G.
Columbus, OH
I had trouble with the matching. I felt like it was always a little bit darker. I use this when I tan also. It seems to match that. It feels great on... Not too heavy, very light!
natalie p.
Cincinnati, OH
I really like the fact that this foundation is so light and airy, but at the same time that is its downfall! It doesn't offer the best coverage- which is a foundation's job. This, however, acts more like a tinted moisturizer (without the moisturizer), leaving redness and blemishes visible.
Kerri M.
This product does change to match your skin tone very well. It is light enough on your skin where you feel almost naked but covers/evens out your skin. If you don't want to spend a ton of money but want good coverage, this is the product for you.
lisa o.
Wyoming, MI
Used it for a little while last summer. I couldn't find a shade to match my skin. It seemed to collect and pool if I got the least bit warm in the sun. I wouldn't ever used it again.
Kristi C.
Nashua, NH
This foundation was less than smart. It was very pale on my skin, provided little coverage and did not last throughout the day. There are other drugstore brands in the same price range that are much better.
Lydia T.
Hawthorne, NJ
I would t use it as a foundation. It has minimal coverage. I use this solely as a tinted moisturizer in the summer to correctly match my foundation as it varies with the tan shade
Felicia T.
Reading, PA
I loved the idea of not having to find the perfect shade. I think I'm too pale. Even the pale one is too orange on my skin. I was pretty bummed. I thought this would be THE product.
Stephanie S.
Mansfield, TX
I have tried a number of foundations and this one is by far my least favorite! Although I am fair skinned, I feel that this foundation is too orange once it oxidizes. Not everyone may have the same problem as I did but this was a negative for me!
Alison A.
Cedar City, UT
It's an okay foundation. There are much better ones on the market. This one doesn't color match very well, and you can get a better match through a standard foundation. It also cakes on a little bit, and doesn't get as smooth as you would hope. Pick up a different foundation, not this one.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.