Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Alexxa Q.
Alexxa Q.
Chipley, FL

I hate this foundation. It's "skin-matching technology" is crap, as well as it's coverage. I didn't like it at all. Used it once, and threw the rest away.
Stacy K.
Stacy K.
Saint Cloud, FL

Matches skin tone pretty good and is very light weight.
Sharon M.
Sharon M.
Norfolk, VA

This is awesome stuff as long as you have smooth skin. If your skin is dry omg no so much blahhh... The color matches wonderfully that's defiantly hard to come by for some!
sahira n.
sahira n.
Duluth, GA

It doesn't do what it claims to do!
amazing a.
amazing a.

It works good on lighter skin tones once you get a darker skin tone it looks sheer and light!
Edith D.
Edith D.
San Diego, CA

I absolutely LOVE this product! It's lightweight and makes your skin feels so light and refreshing while applying it. I'm amazed at how perfect it matches my skin tone. I apply this underneath my foundation everyday once its fully absorbed onto my skin. It also feels like its moisturizing my skin and I LOVE it! I never go without this product.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Arlington, TX

I was surprised that it blended nicely.
Aimee M.
Aimee M.

I have tried a couple foundations and I don't think this should be considered foundation, it's more of a tinted moisturizer. It doesn't cover blemishes, rosacea, scars, etc. It's also not for people with oily skin because this barely stayed on my face. If you have perfect skin already and you want something with SPF then yeah try this out but I still think there are better products out there that will do a better job.
Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I bought this stuff in the concealer and I'm super glad i didn't end up buying the actual foundation, the concealer does a pretty good job overall but i cant imagine what the foundation would have been like! I'd say 7/10 for the concealer.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Kingston

I have a medium skin tone and obviously I chose the shade medium. It was way too dark and it did not adjust to my skin tone at all. It was dark and watery, even when I tried shaking it up before use. It would have been good coverage if the consistency wasn't terrible.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.