Add a Photo

#331 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Hazellyn M.
Hazellyn M.

I'm not sure if I just got a ugly duckling of the bunch or if this really isn't working. I got this thinking it will match but when I got it and used it it was a little bit too much liquidy. I felt like I didn't put anything on and it made me look like a Oompa Loompa !
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Girardville, PA

It's an ok foundation but I find it to be too liquid-y and messy. The "smart" aspect really didn't hit it n the nose for me.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Jacksonville, FL

This foundation is not for me. I found that it turned a weird peachy pink color that made me look like i was having a reaction to something. Great concept but did not work for me
Carrie G.
Carrie G.
Glens Falls, NY

I have fair skin and this made me look kind of jaundiced. The coverage was not that great and the yellowish shade made me relegate this to the bottom of my makeup drawer never to be used again.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Bar Harbor, ME

This product matched well and buffed in nicely, but was the coverage was too light for what I needed.
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
Woodbridge, VA

Way to watery... didn't blend to my shade... didn't come in many shade ranges... Clogged pores
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
North Bergen, NJ

Blends in really good with your skin but if you're looking for a lot of coverage i wouldn't recommend this
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Clovis, CA

So far, this is the only foundation that somewhat matched MY skin tone. I got mine at Big Lots! for $5. Its a little runny and grainy, light to medium coverage and can be buildable to full coverage - will feel a bit heavy, and has a dewy finish. Its not bad if you like light to medium coverage.
Lily A.
Lily A.
LA

Usually I am a fan of liquidy foundation however, this fountation take a long time to finally set on your face. The process in placing this on your face is such a hassle.
Kaity W.
Kaity W.

Basically if you aren't one of three shades this isn't for you, and the little balls in it break and end up looking like dirt. Not worth the money IMO
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.