BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Felicia T.
Reading, PA
I loved the idea of not having to find the perfect shade. I think I'm too pale. Even the pale one is too orange on my skin. I was pretty bummed. I thought this would be THE product.
Dominique K.
San Francisco, CA
This product didn't provide a lot of coverage at all and it left my skin greasy just a few hours in. Maybe used under foundation would be better but it just didn't work for my skin.
Gisell G.
Chattanooga, TN
I have combination skin that tends to get oily and I feel like this product made my skin even more oily.... I would not recommend to people with combination skin. Yes it did give me a flawless look but like I said oily...!! I tried a powder over it and still nothing, maybe it's just me ?
lisa o.
Wyoming, MI
Used it for a little while last summer. I couldn't find a shade to match my skin. It seemed to collect and pool if I got the least bit warm in the sun. I wouldn't ever used it again.
Aman S.
Elk Grove, CA
The idea behind this was very interesting to me so I thought I would give it a try. It didn't really help hide my scars are blemishes like regular foundation and had a weird scent.
Blair M.
King, NC
I like how this foundation matches my skin tone as soon as I put it on. It feels lightweight but my only complaint is that it does not have that much coverage and does not last long.
Alison A.
Cedar City, UT
It's an okay foundation. There are much better ones on the market. This one doesn't color match very well, and you can get a better match through a standard foundation. It also cakes on a little bit, and doesn't get as smooth as you would hope. Pick up a different foundation, not this one.
neika v.
Red Bluff, CA
This foundation is ok for someone who doesn't need a lot of coverage and has pretty good skin! I like a little medium/full coverage but that's my preference! Its good for evening out the skin tone though,
Jessica J.
Lake City, FL
This product is okay, it works with my skin tone, I have a hard skin tone to match up, and this product helps me to get the right shade, me and my mom both use it from time to time.
Brittany D.
Morganton, NC
For it being a "smart shade" it does really poorly matching your skin tone. It also does not provide great coverage and overall did not make my skin look good. Highly disappointed.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.