Add a Photo

#404 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
kylie s.
kylie s.

The concept of this foundation was awesome but i noticed after applying it didn't make much of a change in my complexion, it looked as if I had nothing on and did not cover any trouble marks. it also left my skin with a weird texture.
Shannon k.
Shannon k.
Columbus, OH

I tried this a while ago and didn't even use half of it. Hated the smell and the way it didn't blend into my skin
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Southampton, NJ

I couldn't really use this product because it didn't match my skin tone like it says its supposed to
Susan W.
Susan W.
Palm Coast, FL

I was so excited when this product came out and then I bought it. This product didn't cover anything and it made my face look orange. I will never buy this product again!
Justean D.
Justean D.
Kansas city, KS

This foundation is nice because it does shade match to your skin, which is pretty amazing. However, I like some coverage in my foundations... this had none. I also have dry skin & it made me look pretty oily. Definitely not something I would purchase again.
April H.
April H.
Clarksville, TN

It blends in so perfect into my skin and it has SPF...! It really works for me.
Amy H.
Amy H.
riverside , ca

I was in love with this brand of foundation and concealer when I was in middle school, because, of course, I wasn't well educated in how to properly match my skin tone. But I grew out of it. I recently purchased it again just for kicks and giggles because I remembered how much I liked it back then but it's very very sheer and oily. I would not recommend this product to anyone.
Pamela B.
Pamela B.
Topock, AZ

This foundation does not match to your skin tone. I had the lightest shade and it made my face look orange. It went on nicely than it started to get cakey looking. At the end of the day my face was numerous shades and looked dry. Definently wouldn't recommend it.
Sayge C.
Sayge C.
Greensboro, NC

Does not do what it says and cost too much for what it actually does. I'd rather pay more at a department store and it actually work than to waste my money on this.
Amber C.
Amber C.
Greenville, TX

This really does blend well & helps control breakouts caused by makeup
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.