Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Theresa E.
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
I was lucky too find the right shade for me..leaves my skin soft not cakey
Aubrey B.
Aubrey B.
Peoria, IL
I haven't used this product in a while but when I did use it, this isn't my favorite product. It left this oily residue on my face. And out of all my liquid makeup I have none of them has ever done that. I broke out of this product. Also, another thing, it really clogged my pores. And i stopped using after 2 applications.
Antoinette W.
Antoinette W.
Camden, AL
I think this is a great foundation except it was hard to match it up to my skin color, but i think if you can match it up it is a great light coverage foundation. I do not think this will work if you prefer a full coverage foundation
Stefanie P.
Stefanie P.
Middle River, MD
This product is not as advertised. I feel as though my face has an orange appaerance and I feel not as pretty. I feel as though drug store cc cream is a lot better than this name brand product.
Raven H.
Raven H.
Henderson, TN
I very much enjoy this product as I do not like a thick and overbearing foundation. I have fairly clear skin and a dark skin tone and this foundation works great!
Sara N.
Sara N.
Irvine, CA
This product didn't work very well for me. It offered too little coverage and was quite oily on my skin. I wouldn't recommend it unless you already have perfect skin and don't need coverage.
Devona F.
Devona F.
San Diego, CA
Not enough coverage, pretty watery, and made me break out.
Annjakira F.
Annjakira F.
Haddon Township, NJ
It is not the cheapest, and does not actually work...for me at least. The product was much darker than my actual skin tone; my boyfriend laughed when I came out of the bathroom with a disappointed face. I looked like an umpa lumpa, was not cute. I would not buy this poduct again.
Corrine K.
Corrine K.
Love love love this product! it blends well, and me being a pale person, they have a shade of pale that matches very well with my skin/! highly recommend
Sianna R.
Sianna R.
Lacey, WA
Didn't really like this at all. Made my skin feel really gross. Was super cakey and didn't seem to cover well at all. Would not recommend.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.