BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Sara H.
Springfield, MO
For a drugstore foundation this is SMART, just like it is called. I have used this foundation once and I found that it blended well and the color matched my skin tone wonderfully.
Malissa B.
Kenosha, WI
I bought this with the smart shade concealer as a free try me. I really like the look it gives me but I don't like the greasy feeling it leaves.
I actually like the concealer better
Samantha R.
Hialeah, FL
I received a sample in the mail and I was excited to try this out. But i quickly gave gave up on it since it felt too thick for me. I felt like I looked like I caked my make up on.
Stephanie L.
Fond du Lac, WI
I think this product covered pretty well and is decently priced for a mediocre foundation. The color match didn't wow me; I feel like it goes bad kind of quickly and stops matching.
Dana W.
Somerville, MA
I just started using some of Almay products. Some of them I love (blemish concealer works MAGIC) but the challenge with this one is it wears off quickly. Being active, it sweats off.
Jessica W.
Sheridan, AR
This product has bad coverage. and it says smart shade and that its supposed to match your skin tone but it didn't work for me. it was way too light and I'm fair complected already.
lisa o.
Wyoming, MI
Used it for a little while last summer. I couldn't find a shade to match my skin. It seemed to collect and pool if I got the least bit warm in the sun. I wouldn't ever used it again.
Alison A.
Cedar City, UT
It's an okay foundation. There are much better ones on the market. This one doesn't color match very well, and you can get a better match through a standard foundation. It also cakes on a little bit, and doesn't get as smooth as you would hope. Pick up a different foundation, not this one.
Kelsey A.
Lafayette, LA
I always have a hard time trying to find something to match my face well this will match your face but it also made my face look very shiny and oily which is the reason I wore make up to begin with to cover the shine this is the worst product I have ever used and I would not recommend it
Dominique K.
San Francisco, CA
This product didn't provide a lot of coverage at all and it left my skin greasy just a few hours in. Maybe used under foundation would be better but it just didn't work for my skin.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.