Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
Woodbridge, VA

Way to watery... didn't blend to my shade... didn't come in many shade ranges... Clogged pores
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
North Bergen, NJ

Blends in really good with your skin but if you're looking for a lot of coverage i wouldn't recommend this
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Clovis, CA

So far, this is the only foundation that somewhat matched MY skin tone. I got mine at Big Lots! for $5. Its a little runny and grainy, light to medium coverage and can be buildable to full coverage - will feel a bit heavy, and has a dewy finish. Its not bad if you like light to medium coverage.
michelle l.
michelle l.
diamond bar, CA

Easy to blend.
good coverage.
big range of colors.
blends well with all kinds of skin.
Abby L.
Abby L.

I was really excited about this when I first got it, but it did not match skin tone very well at all. I also thought that it would be a lot better coverage.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Pea Ridge, AR

I've been using this product since it first became available in stores & I still love it! It works well with my medium complexion & feels like I'm not wearing anything at all. Highly recommended!
Mary A.
Mary A.

A pro of this product is that it is very light weight and the texture is very nice. I have to say though this product doesn't exactly "match" your skin. It starts out white and as you rub it, the beads in the product that hold the color release. I find that it makes my skin a little orange. I do like that it has SPF in it. Overall this product is just so so.
Kristi C.
Kristi C.
Nashua, NH

This foundation was less than smart. It was very pale on my skin, provided little coverage and did not last throughout the day. There are other drugstore brands in the same price range that are much better.
Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I bought this stuff in the concealer and I'm super glad i didn't end up buying the actual foundation, the concealer does a pretty good job overall but i cant imagine what the foundation would have been like! I'd say 7/10 for the concealer.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Kingston

I have a medium skin tone and obviously I chose the shade medium. It was way too dark and it did not adjust to my skin tone at all. It was dark and watery, even when I tried shaking it up before use. It would have been good coverage if the consistency wasn't terrible.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.