7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Mikhala M.
Mikhala M.
Virginia Bch, VA
This worked okay for the first few days, but it can fail to blend in, causing a mask look.
Vallyn W.
Vallyn W.
I am a fair/light skin toned girl. I loved the idea of this shadow but was a bit weary about how it would work for those of us with super light skin or super dark skin seeing as there is only 3 shades. Lets just say I wasn't in anyway impressed with the color. It was way to dark for me. We are talking visible makeup line and I just looked like I didn't know how to pick foundation shades. Thank goodness I wasn't in a hurry and could apply a foundation in the right shade. The coverage was really good I have very pink cheeks and it hid that completely (though that might have been just because it was so much darker than my skin) and it felt light on my skin. If they made this in a few more shades it probably would be much better.
Katrina R.
Katrina R.
Antlers, OK
Definitely a B+, one of the best foundations for someone like me (freckles) but still not as good as airbrushing.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Reno, NV
Beware. Goes on like moisturizer, then starts matching you're skin tone. Oxidizes so dark and patchy through the day though. Why waste 8-9 bucks?
Christina K.
Christina K.
Salem, VA
Well I did not like it a lot. It does not really cover that well, and I found sometimes when I got some out it would be dark. it don't really turn the color. I would not really buy it again.
Lizzy C.
Lizzy C.
Mesa, AZ
It's not my favorite but I lie it.
Adrienne S.
Adrienne S.
Henderson, TX
If you're looking for a light coverage foundation, this one is ok. I don't need full coverage, but even the lightest color was too dark for my fair skin. Had the color matched me I think I would have loved the product.
Jillian C.
Jillian C.
Las Vegas, NV
I tried this foundation out years ago, when I was just starting out with make up. Bottom line, this foundation doesn't work to "match" your skin tone...if you look closely, although it comes out white, you will see that their are little granules that I assume "pop" or active the change in color...and no matter what color your skin is, it'll turn into the color it was formulated to be. It's tough to explain, but if you're curious, you should definitely buy it just to see. But all in all, your money can be spent on better drugstore foundations such as Revlon Photo Ready or Neutrogena Healthy Skin.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Aiea, HI
I have medium toned skin so I was a bit skeptical of this product actually "color-matching," but it actually did work! However, it's really light so if you're looking for medium-coverage, you'll have to look elsewhere. This was perfect for me--I wanted this product to give me a more even skin tone, which it did. To me, it's almost like a tinted moisturizer (with SPF, yay!)
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Merced, CA
Always looking for the newest thing that doesn't leave me oily
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.