Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Juliette C.
Juliette C.
Perth Amboy, NJ

For the cheap price its good
Breanna B.
Breanna B.
West Covina, CA

I used this when it first came out, I'm white so i got the lightest shade, it never blended. it made me look pasty and chalky. and after wearing it for a few hours it pretty much disipated, it looked like i wasn't even wearign makeup.
Niki B.
Niki B.

About the foundation:
Finally a makeup that takes the guesswork out of finding your perfect shade. breakthrough shade-sensing technology instantly adjusts to the color of your skin. the lightweight formula starts out white and adjusts to right. formulated with an antioxidant blend of grape seed, ginseng, and ginkgo biloba to nurture your skin. for a beautiful, natural finish every time.
I received my free sample in the mail and was immediately excited to give this a try. I work in a law office so it is very important that my make-up last all day long. So When I leave at 8 am it looks the same as it does at 6pm. I have naturally oily skin so most times if I can get away with it I don’t wear foundation, for this reason. Almay Smart Shade Foundation may have changed my mine. I used this for a little over two weeks and here is my review.
Review:
I found this foundation to be lightweight and oil free, also says it is hypoallergenic so that is a plus too. The light-medium is the could I chose and seemed to be a great match for me, I did not feel like I had just plastered on layers of makeup, it did last al day with a couple powder touch ups here and there. I think it is a great product for what it does. The price for the $6.00 to $8.00 depending on where to get it. I would definitely pay $6.00 for this product and recommend to my friends.

If you need more info on Almay products visit them at http://www.almay.com/
cheyenne l.
cheyenne l.
San Jose, CA

It's not my favorite. The first time I wore this, it made my face oliy, and blotchy. My face looked so shiny, it was gross.
Laurelle S.
Laurelle S.
Santa Clara, CA

This stuff not only matches my skin but it feels really light and clean, it doesn't feel like a huge layer of makeup
stephany o.
stephany o.
chicago, IL

I bought this at my local pharmacy because i ran out of foundation and my regukar one is not sold near me, well this did nothing for my skin, all i need is slight covera on my cheeks that turn red well it did nothing it loojed like i had no makeup on and ut was a but greeasy.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Girardville, PA

It's an ok foundation but I find it to be too liquid-y and messy. The "smart" aspect really didn't hit it n the nose for me.
Muneeba C.
Muneeba C.
Mississauga

This was my first ever foundation that i tried! i really liked using it back in high school!
Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I bought this stuff in the concealer and I'm super glad i didn't end up buying the actual foundation, the concealer does a pretty good job overall but i cant imagine what the foundation would have been like! I'd say 7/10 for the concealer.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Kingston

I have a medium skin tone and obviously I chose the shade medium. It was way too dark and it did not adjust to my skin tone at all. It was dark and watery, even when I tried shaking it up before use. It would have been good coverage if the consistency wasn't terrible.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.