BY ALMAY

• Very good I love1 Answers
Katie N.
Somerset, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't like this at all because it made me look kind of gray and ashen. It also didn't give me much coverage at all. I like the idea of this foundation but i don't think it's worth it
Steffi M.
Elk Grove, CA
I bought this product because it seems like a good price to buy, but the quality of the product wasn't really promising. It was a very uncomfortable for me to wear. Very chalky feeling
Laura M.
Fort Bragg, NC
This makeup worked good with matching my shade, but the coverage was very minimal. It worked really well on areas where I wasn't blotchy. However, I have very blotchy skin in the heat/summer time and it didn't do much to even that out or cover it up. I also found this make up to be VERY watery.
Jessica F.
I love this makeup, but I noticed if I want complete coverage I have to pair it up with the concealer of the same brand. I love that it is light, and lasts for the majority of the day.
Samantha B.
Port Orchard, WA
I bought into the gimmick. When I applied this foundation it did not match my skin tone at all. It turned me super orange. It was also very thick and cakie. Just generally a bad buy.
Shawni T.
Rialto, CA
Full coverage make up I like it at first although throught out the day it gets a little greasy where uou need a little setting powder or pressed powder other then that Its pretty good.
Heather H.
Reading, PA
I needed a new liquid foundation so,figured I'd try this out. It was white like it says and will go to your perfect shade as per commercial. Well it didn't and it didn't have good coverage on my skin. I could still see my blemishes and red marks on my face. I returned it right back to the store!
Stephanie S.
Mansfield, TX
I have tried a number of foundations and this one is by far my least favorite! Although I am fair skinned, I feel that this foundation is too orange once it oxidizes. Not everyone may have the same problem as I did but this was a negative for me!
Jessica J.
Lake City, FL
This product is okay, it works with my skin tone, I have a hard skin tone to match up, and this product helps me to get the right shade, me and my mom both use it from time to time.
Aman S.
Elk Grove, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The idea behind this was very interesting to me so I thought I would give it a try. It didn't really help hide my scars are blemishes like regular foundation and had a weird scent.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.