BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Heather H.
Reading, PA
I needed a new liquid foundation so,figured I'd try this out. It was white like it says and will go to your perfect shade as per commercial. Well it didn't and it didn't have good coverage on my skin. I could still see my blemishes and red marks on my face. I returned it right back to the store!
debi r.
Kelso, WA
Not a giant fan of this foundation. Yes, it does change color when applied to your skin, but its not always a perfect match. I also found that it leaves my face feeling heavy, and that I can't deal with. I prefer a more weightless feeling, not a mask.
Denise B.
Lynnwood, WA
Its was good at staying light to match my fair skin but I wasn't impressed with coverage or the matching to my skin. If I spent the time trying to find a goo match at the store I could have done just as good a job. That being said it is a pretty good foundation. Almay makes pretty good makeup.
Hana S.
Homestead, FL
I really enjoyed this product! I don't usually buy Almay products but I took a chance with this and loved it! It's super blendable and you don't have to worry about not selecting the right shade for your skin tone.
Katie N.
Somerset, NJ
I didn't like this at all because it made me look kind of gray and ashen. It also didn't give me much coverage at all. I like the idea of this foundation but i don't think it's worth it
Heather C.
York, SC
This is one of the most affordable foundations I have found. I have a very uneven skin tone around my eyes, and it blended in with my rosy cheeks my under eye circles and the blemishes to look much smoothr. Although I wouldn't suggest using it as a foundation, I really like this as a primer.
Stephanie H.
Clovis, CA
So far, this is the only foundation that somewhat matched MY skin tone. I got mine at Big Lots! for $5. Its a little runny and grainy, light to medium coverage and can be buildable to full coverage - will feel a bit heavy, and has a dewy finish. Its not bad if you like light to medium coverage.
Taylor F.
Augusta, GA
I tried this product a while back, and it actually left my skin very grainy looking and I had a difficult time "matching" my shade, and it was always too dark for me. I've tried better makeup around the same price.
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA
This is great if you want a light coverage or your into bb creams ! But if your looking for a med to high coverage this won't do the job . It's like a bb cream and a tinted moisturizer
Asma A.
Jackson Hts, NY
Smard shade technology is pure gimmick . it cannot match skin perfectly it comes out orangy on skin. the beads have set color it breaks in to it cannot match the skin. someone people might find it cool i didn't like it . tried it but stopped using.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.