Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Monique M.
Monique M.
Los Angeles, CA

I purchased not reading any reviews so i was a little hesitant to use it. But when i put it on i actually liked it. Set it with setting powder and it left my skin looking good.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Graysville, TN

I don't know if I just got a bad patch or what, but the first time I used this it was as if there was a black oil in the formula. It left a very dark smear across my friends forehead and I never used it again.
Bethany O.
Bethany O.
Savoy, MA

This wasn't the best foundation for me. It didn't really match my skin it seemed more like a moisturize rather than a foundation. It didn't do much for me.
Theresa E.
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA

I was lucky too find the right shade for me..leaves my skin soft not cakey
Aubrey B.
Aubrey B.
Peoria, IL

I haven't used this product in a while but when I did use it, this isn't my favorite product. It left this oily residue on my face. And out of all my liquid makeup I have none of them has ever done that. I broke out of this product. Also, another thing, it really clogged my pores. And i stopped using after 2 applications.
Mayling R.
Mayling R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL

Couldnt find my exact shade and once I wore it the foundation wore off after an hour even with foundation primer on. It also looked streaky once out in the sunlight.
Stefanie P.
Stefanie P.
Middle River, MD

This product is not as advertised. I feel as though my face has an orange appaerance and I feel not as pretty. I feel as though drug store cc cream is a lot better than this name brand product.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Pinopolis, SC

This foundation applys very smooth to my face, I have heard many peaople that didn't like it. Howeverl,I find it works great and the price is irrisistable!
Sara N.
Sara N.
Irvine, CA

This product didn't work very well for me. It offered too little coverage and was quite oily on my skin. I wouldn't recommend it unless you already have perfect skin and don't need coverage.
Devona F.
Devona F.
San Diego, CA

Not enough coverage, pretty watery, and made me break out.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.