Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Celia R.
Celia R.
Milwaukee, WI

Got this product in June! This is literally the only product I use on my face and I love it!! The smart shade really does work.
opal n.
opal n.

This stuff works great, and is lightweight, but not quite as nice as the original bb cream. The price does reflect that though!
Breanna C.
Breanna C.
Pontiac, MI

It is really blotchy😕 and after 2 hours it looks very unblemished and it turns orange even the lights tone doesn't look right 🙄
Whitney R.
Whitney R.
River Rouge, MI

Matches my skin tones and makes my skin look flawless. Doesn't smear or run. Doesn't feel heavy on your skin at all. Love it
Sara S.
Sara S.
Ardmore , Ok

I love this!! I actually stole it from my sister when I went to college because I used it for prom and was hooked ever since
Allie W.
Allie W.

Absolutely love this foundation. it's my go to and I wear it anytime I wear makeup. I love it. I would highly recommend it.
Eliza F.
Eliza F.

At first it looks white on your skin, but after a few minutes blends in with your skin tone. Kind of your skin but better.
Natasha C.
Natasha C.

A staple in my makeup bag. I have used this since I found it as a teenager. I love the smart shade, and never have lines.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Virgie, KY

Purchased this and completely regret it!! It was a waste of Mandy. The color was awful and it doesn't do what it claims!
Katie K.
Katie K.
Torrance, CA

this isn't worth the money.  i definitely wouldn't recommend it and i wouldn't repurchase it ever again.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.