BY ALMAY

• Very good I love1 Answers
Kelley S.
Kelley S.
Marshall, VA
Really disappointed. So orangey and I got the lightest shade. Didn't blend at all and looked super patchy, stuck to my dry spots. Didn't cover my acne. My face was a completely different color than my neck and I didn't like how I had to apply with my fingers for the little beads to break. It just looked dirty, I won't be purchasing again.
Bianca M.
Bianca M.
I recieved this product in a trial packaged and I absolutely loved it becaise it matched my skin tone and felt like cream and very light weight. You also dont need much which is awesome!!!
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Charlotte , NC
Review for: Light/Medium
Ive heard really good things about this product! Its drug store so reasonably priced and it comes in a wide range of colors! It looks good on the skin and doesn't appear cakey at all. I also really like this brand because all of the product they produce are so good!
Sierra P.
Sierra P.
Forest Hill, TX
I loved this foundation. So far it's been the best one at matching my skin tone color. Never again will I have to remember a foundation color number. I just go in and grab one of the three shades and boom, I'm outta there. A little goes a long way.
Maggie W.
Maggie W.
Owings Mills, MD
I love this product! It's my summer go-to foundation. The shade range is horrible but if you can find a shade that will match you this is a summer must have. It's so lightweight and easy to blend. It looks so natural on the ski and has the perfect finish.
Victoria r.
Victoria r.
somers , CT
So this foundation is life guys. i use it before applying my favorite foundation "born this way" and the 2 products togather for me give me a flawless look. over all this product alone goes on smooth and you get a great full on coverage
Sam B.
Sam B.
Jefferson, OH
Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup
Absolutely fell in love with this!! Just enough coverage for the summer, matches exactly to my skin tone, not greasy - I love using it in the summer as a replacement for my moisturizer
Samii K.
Samii K.
Judah
Review for: Light/Medium
I love this. It blends to the perfect shade. All you have to do is choose light, medium, or dark skin tone and it does the rest! It has a matte finish and doesn't shine in the light or get greasy. I buy this every time.
Laura W.
Laura W.
I have tried and tried this and it just doesn't do the job well. This product felt so greasy on the skin that it felt like it would slip off during the day. I think it did after a few hours. I don't think this is great for any skin tone or skin texture. It just doesn't ever catch my eye anymore. Rethink this Almay!
Denisse B.
Denisse B.
7777
I love this base
because it is super light, its formula is very special because despite
having a white tone to blur it takes the color of my skin, leaves a
natural and beautiful finish on the face.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.