BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin t...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Jill R.
This was my very first "foundations" and I actually really liked it. It's really thin and doesn't give that much coverage, but for me I love it cause I have a slight redness to my face and this helps get rid of that.
Hilary T.
Auburn, CA
I've been a fan of this product for years! I use it on those days when I don't need to wear much makeup, I just slather some of this on, add a little lip gloss and mascara, and away I go!
hannah f.
This product covers extremely well and it is a great foundation with my powder and blush. Its blending capabilities are amazing. I do not like the packaging, as you reach the end of your tube it is easier to get the rest out but cutting the tube and squeezing. I wish it was in a different package.
Brittany Michelle H.
Costa Mesa
I love this foundation -- its light and comfortable to wear, especially in the summer. It blends perfectly into my skin however I would not recommend to those looking for full coverage.
Melinda D.
Navarre, FL
I love the way this foundation matches my skin so perfectly no matter what. It is fairly light but can feel oily after a an hour or so of wear. It would be better as a liquid to powder.
Marisol S.
Los Angeles, CA
I have oily skin so anything that is to thick can make my face look cakey.I love using this product because is easy to blend and its also light weight I don't fell like I'm wearing any make up. This is more for a natural look but yet it can it's buildable for light to medium coverage which I love!!
Silvia L.
I just bought another tube ..I'm almost out. I like this product very much I also wear the concealer ..but so it will last longer I wear the lancome primer..there's no need for touch up.
Traci M.
Jacksonville, FL
I bought this product to see if it would help me to match my skin tone, because I'm having a little trouble to find what matches, well its very oliy and it leaves marks, and doesn't match
Abbie J.
Milwaukee, WI
I have liked this product for light coverage. I found the colour match very good, but the coverage isn't great. I have used it for times when I don't want to completely unmade up but I don't need a full face either.
Jessica M.
I used to like this formula back when I was in high school, but now at age 25 I feel like it really had no coverage. You couldn't tell I applied anything to my face at all. Pretty disappointed.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.