BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Katy F.
I do not like to use this foundation a lot. It does not give good coverage. The shade seems to turn a little orangey when I first put it on, I had to blend a lot. I liked to use it as a tinted moisturizer during the summer since it was so light, but I prefer to use a BB over this foundation.
Brandy Y.
Chillicothe, IL
I use this daily. I mix with other foundations to get the perfect shade. I have a hard time finding just one product that is perfect. They are either to light or too dark. Be sure to shake it up, I used it with out shaking and the pigments had settled into the bottom and I ended up orange!!
Heather H.
Reading, PA
I needed a new liquid foundation so,figured I'd try this out. It was white like it says and will go to your perfect shade as per commercial. Well it didn't and it didn't have good coverage on my skin. I could still see my blemishes and red marks on my face. I returned it right back to the store!
Rachael N.
Plano, TX
It's an okay foundation. It doesn't cover any blemishes and It's hard to get it to actually match with your skin tone. I always fin myself finding another foundation to cover this one.
Chelsey M.
Erie, PA
It works really well, when I use other foundations it'll work for a little bit, then fade away at the end of the day but when I use this it lasts all day and keeps my rosacia covered!
Asma A.
Jackson Hts, NY
Smard shade technology is pure gimmick . it cannot match skin perfectly it comes out orangy on skin. the beads have set color it breaks in to it cannot match the skin. someone people might find it cool i didn't like it . tried it but stopped using.
Hana S.
Homestead, FL
I really enjoyed this product! I don't usually buy Almay products but I took a chance with this and loved it! It's super blendable and you don't have to worry about not selecting the right shade for your skin tone.
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA
This is great if you want a light coverage or your into bb creams ! But if your looking for a med to high coverage this won't do the job . It's like a bb cream and a tinted moisturizer
Emily A.
Dekalb, IL
I have really pale skin, every foundation I have to buy is the lightest one, and this is not "smart shade." First of all, it doesn't blend into the skin nicely, I tried everything! Second, it's extremely orange. And third, I found that I needed to redo foundation about about 3 hours of wear!
Alexandria F.
North Branch, MN
This foundation is light to medium coverage. It is great for summer and matches to your skin when you blend. This is lightweight and stays on for around 8 hours. I would recommend this to people with normal skin. I would definitely buy this again, and I have.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.