BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Steffi M.
Elk Grove, CA
I bought this product because it seems like a good price to buy, but the quality of the product wasn't really promising. It was a very uncomfortable for me to wear. Very chalky feeling
Shawni T.
Rialto, CA
Full coverage make up I like it at first although throught out the day it gets a little greasy where uou need a little setting powder or pressed powder other then that Its pretty good.
Brandy Y.
Chillicothe, IL
I use this daily. I mix with other foundations to get the perfect shade. I have a hard time finding just one product that is perfect. They are either to light or too dark. Be sure to shake it up, I used it with out shaking and the pigments had settled into the bottom and I ended up orange!!
Heather S.
I have a hard time finding foundation that doesn't leave lines. I have fair skin but not too fair and it's hard to find the right color. Almay smart shade is just what it says. It blends perfectly and doesn't give you the cakey look everyone hates. Also doesn't clog my pores which is fantastic!
Laura M.
Fort Bragg, NC
This makeup worked good with matching my shade, but the coverage was very minimal. It worked really well on areas where I wasn't blotchy. However, I have very blotchy skin in the heat/summer time and it didn't do much to even that out or cover it up. I also found this make up to be VERY watery.
Jessica F.
I love this makeup, but I noticed if I want complete coverage I have to pair it up with the concealer of the same brand. I love that it is light, and lasts for the majority of the day.
Britne B.
Bay City, MI
I've tried to use the smart shade foundation and for some reason it felt like it was burning my skin. I don't have particularly sensitive skin either. It just wasn't a product for me.
Katy F.
I do not like to use this foundation a lot. It does not give good coverage. The shade seems to turn a little orangey when I first put it on, I had to blend a lot. I liked to use it as a tinted moisturizer during the summer since it was so light, but I prefer to use a BB over this foundation.
Heather H.
Reading, PA
I needed a new liquid foundation so,figured I'd try this out. It was white like it says and will go to your perfect shade as per commercial. Well it didn't and it didn't have good coverage on my skin. I could still see my blemishes and red marks on my face. I returned it right back to the store!
Katie N.
Somerset, NJ
I didn't like this at all because it made me look kind of gray and ashen. It also didn't give me much coverage at all. I like the idea of this foundation but i don't think it's worth it
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.