Product Details

Available In 6 Skintone-adjusting Shades

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Malia D.
I love them when I just want a light coverage for my face. It goes on smooth and you don't feel like you have foundation on your face. No oily feeling and it makes your face flawless..
Annita M.
Peoria, IL
I found that if you dab and not smear the foundation across your face, it tends to work a lot better. I like it because it's a LOT, I have had my foundation for a year now. It's great, especially for daily wear.
Juana M.
I hate this foundation! Its not for girls with a deep/ dark skin tone. It doesn't match your skin tone like it says it does. I only recommend this for girls with light skin or fair skin.
Chelsea L.
Atwater, CA
It matched the shade of my skin pretty well, but for a foundation, it was just way too runny for me. It didn't give me great coverage either. Too expensive for the product to be so poopy.
Nicole R.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this because it's light wieght. I can't seem to find a perfect mathc for my skin and this helps avoid the chin line we all hate. Blend it quickly, though, it seems to 'stick' once it's applied to your skin.
hannah f.
This product covers extremely well and it is a great foundation with my powder and blush. Its blending capabilities are amazing. I do not like the packaging, as you reach the end of your tube it is easier to get the rest out but cutting the tube and squeezing. I wish it was in a different package.
Stephani n.
I'm not crazy about this ... i really didn't like it on my skin ! it felt really oily and instead of making my skin look even it made it look much darker ! i will not purchase this again
Isra M.
Irving , Tx
I love the fact that this product is hypoallergenic because my skin is sensitive. The smart shade is not worth it. It does not match my shade and i have to wait 5 min to let it settle in
Katy F.
I do not like to use this foundation a lot. It does not give good coverage. The shade seems to turn a little orangey when I first put it on, I had to blend a lot. I liked to use it as a tinted moisturizer during the summer since it was so light, but I prefer to use a BB over this foundation.
Joanna C.
Gleason, TN
I was excited to try this foundation, but found it pretty time consuming and messy. I had trouble getting the beads to pop and blend. I couldn't apply it directly to my face, I had to pour it first,to mix it, otherwise it made a mess on my face when directly applied. Too much trouble to apply.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.