Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Tracy B.
Tracy B.
Eden Prairie, MN

It is an okay foundation product for your money. I won't be repurchasing.
Deidre T.
Deidre T.
Mobile, AL

Someone gave this to me because they didn't like it. It just so happened to be the right shade for me, so I didn't have to go through that part. The shade looked great, but I only recommend if you have smooth skin. It doesn't seem to cover very well.
Alyson F.
Alyson F.
Parkville, MD

I used this product for a few months, while I liked that it took a lot of the guesswork out of choosing the right shade to match my skin, I had a hard time getting it to cover anything more than basic redness. It barely made a dent in covering blemishes, and while I understand that they make concealer for a reason, usually foundations help. Overall this is a good foundation for someone with uneven skin tone, but not for someone with blemishes.
Maddie G.
Maddie G.

It made my face break out and just never worked for my face. I was very disappointed.
Ashleigh R.
Ashleigh R.
Seneca, PA

Pretty decent cover up. Matches my skin for the most part
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Columbia, ME

I'm a light shade, and I used both of the lightest shades you could get. This product works great in the begining, the only problem is that it oxidizes way to much giving you an orange pay off. I wouldn't recommend this product for people with light skin tones.
Brianna T.
Brianna T.
Littleton, CO

Was kind of greasy. Didn't stay on all day either. The pro was that the color matches pretty well but you have to keep reapplying
Mara S.
Mara S.
Oak Forest, IL

Didn't get much coverage from it. Also looked pretty greasy on my skin. But then again, you can't exppect too much from drug store products.
Carli L.
Carli L.
Sylacauga, AL

I really do not recommend this makeup up if you have bad skin. This makeup clogged my pores. Not only that, it does not blend with all skin tones like it says it does. It leaves my face feeling oily and very shiny. The only good thing I can say about it, is that it is very light. It doesn't feel like you are wearing a ton of makeup and it looks very natural.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Buckhannon, WV

I don't care for the almay shade foundation. I could not get it to blend well with my skin, and I noticed it left my face oily :(
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.