Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Christa T.
Christa T.
Wichita, KS
This product would be great IF it worked on my skin. Make sure your skin is even toned before purchasing this product. Not saying it won't work, just saying it didn't do much for me. It basically seemed like a tinted moisturizer on my skin.
Nora W.
Nora W.
I am super pale, and the pale is just slightly too dark for me. Wish it came lighter because it smells nice, is lightweight and goes on easy.
Leah J.
Leah J.
Vinemont, AL
I absolutely hated this foundation! It made my skin look so chalky and it left a line of demarcation even though I got the lightest shade possible! Waste of money!!!
Alisha D.
Alisha D.
Ripley, OH
It made my face feel oily and I don't normally have oily skin. I have fair skin and I don't think that it blended as well as it could have.
Lynsey L.
Lynsey L.
San Bernardino, CA
This isn't for you if you want medium/full coverage. this is a great option for summer time, hard to color match go lighter when picking a color.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Vista, CA
I used this for about a year back in 2007 and i loved it. I found that is matched with my skin tone very well. I loved how it was able to high light my skin in place where other brads could not. I highly recommend that when using this that you have normal to average skin type with little to no acne.
Laura O.
Laura O.
El Paso, TX
Not the greatest make up out there. It didn't match my skin tone at all. This makeup has an orangish tent to it. I won't be buying it again.
Anastasia L.
Anastasia L.
Tried this a few years back before I knew about makeup and how to find a proper color match, so this color adjusting stuff intrigued me. But this? Didn't adjust to my skin tone at all and left a gray cast to my face. Who wants to look ashy?! Plus the coverage was dead awful.
Best thing about this product? Well, I was in the hospital a little while after I bought it and in there, we weren't allowed to use makeup. I was very insecure about my dark spots (still am) and got my mother to bring me a foundation on a visit when she was bringing me some toiletries. She picked out this one, but accidentally handed it to the people at the desk with the rest of my stuff (they check everything in and put stickers on it) and they marked it as medicine! The lack of decent coverage was great in that instance because it didn't look like I was wearing makeup but still minimized the problem. So thanks, Almay, for making it look like a medicine bottle!
Whitney R.
Whitney R.
Harrison , AR
Matches skin well, but does not last very long. Poor coverage
Renee S.
Renee S.
Huntington Beach, CA
Great for a bottom coat gave me a mate look and blended well with bronzer . Comes out a little light tho
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.