7 colors available

BY ALMAY

Nichelle G.
Nichelle G.
Columbus, OH
This is such a strange foundation. It is kind of cool how it changes color but it doesn't match my skin too well.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Rock Hill, SC
This product was runny and even being a light shade it was still too dark and made me have a weird tint to my skin. Doesn't provide much coverage for under eye circles either.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Tiffin, OH
The product is supposed to match your tone, but it doesn't really do that. It just seems to change to whatever tone the bottle says. It does have good coverage though. I also didn't like how heavy it was, but I would buy it again if I needed a good cover.
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Anderson, SC
This is my favorite more sheer coverage foundation. I love that even though it only comes in a few shades, it matches my face PERFECTLY! The texture is great and it seems to last a good while.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
N Wilkesboro, NC
This broke me out really bad. plus it did cover that well.
Tommie S.
Tommie S.
Connellys Springs, NC
I think this product works very well. I get a little shiny after several hours though. I like the light feel it gives you. Not that greasy feeling. But it is only light coverage.
Svetlana W.
Svetlana W.
Middle River, MD
But it could be a lot better. It's just a blah product to me. Sure it goes from white to a color but they don't have a wide selection of shades which makes it hard to find one that matches you and you might have to mix and match which is a pain.
Krysta B.
Krysta B.
Riverview, Fl
The almay smart shade usually does blend with skin , however it does not always cover the imperfections.
Staci N.
Staci N.
Los Angeles, CA
When you first apply looks great. As the day progresses it becomes oily. Pore clogging, not great for my face. I can't worry about touching up or reapplying make-up midday so I stopped using this product.
caela c.
caela c.
Jermyn, PA
I don't love this. I tried it in its lightest shade (I'm SO pale) and it turned my orange. It has an okay coverage but i just don't like it. Be careful when using this.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.