Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Casey V.
Casey V.
Cortez, CO

If you have great skin, this is perfect for you. If you are needing moderate to heavy coverage, it sucks. Great for just a day at the beach, not much else it is good for.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Cicero, NY

I Bought this not to long ago when i was inbetween foundations and i had a coupon for it so i thought it would be good to try. Now it worked great on the back of my hand and it really blended to match my skin tone but on my face it didn't do that. The coverage is very light and my face is naturally really red and it does not help that at all my face looks just as red after applying this. It is not buildable at all and i wouldn't suggest this unless you have a clear nonred face.
Ming L.
Ming L.

So I purchased this on my trip to Florida, BIG mistake, I'm not fair skinned, and this claims to be smart shade, but clearly only works with people that are fair skinned. It made me look ashy and it was not cute at all. I got the darkest color they had thinking it would adapt, but NOPE! waist of money...
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Gilbert , AZ

Very first foundation that I have ever bought that truly blends into my skin tone!!! LOVE IT!!!
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Garden grove , Ca

I used this stuff when it first came out, back when I was like 18? I was amazed at the technology how cool was it that it changed color once it touched your skin? Unfortunate for me now that I look back at old pictures I now realize that it changed the wrong color and my skin looked totally off. Wish someone would have told me!
Haley C.
Haley C.
Shenandoah, VA

I just got this two days ago and its great! It really does just blend in and make your skin look better.
Lizeth H.
Lizeth H.
Moreno valley, Ca

I was really excite to try this foundation. i wore it 3 time and i noticed that it provides great coverage but it made mt Tzone very oily and it broke me out really bad! i definitely don't recommend this foundation.
Yashica P.
Yashica P.
Eastlake, OH

I like the way it makes my skin looks
Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I bought this stuff in the concealer and I'm super glad i didn't end up buying the actual foundation, the concealer does a pretty good job overall but i cant imagine what the foundation would have been like! I'd say 7/10 for the concealer.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Kingston

I have a medium skin tone and obviously I chose the shade medium. It was way too dark and it did not adjust to my skin tone at all. It was dark and watery, even when I tried shaking it up before use. It would have been good coverage if the consistency wasn't terrible.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.