BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Sarah S.
Boston, MA
I love trying new makeup, because a fresh, flawless canvas is essential to creating a new beauty look. When I tried Almay's Smart Shade foundation, it was anything but smart. My skin was left looking several shades too dark, and I could see black pigment in the foundation. It was cakey and flakey!
Anna G.
Westport, MA
I purchased this product for a great price, however like more often times a cheap price means a cheap product. Although I did like the on-the-go container shape, the product itself left my face looking quite greasy.
Brittany Michelle H.
Costa Mesa
I love this foundation -- its light and comfortable to wear, especially in the summer. It blends perfectly into my skin however I would not recommend to those looking for full coverage.
Marisol S.
Los Angeles, CA
I have oily skin so anything that is to thick can make my face look cakey.I love using this product because is easy to blend and its also light weight I don't fell like I'm wearing any make up. This is more for a natural look but yet it can it's buildable for light to medium coverage which I love!!
Isra M.
Irving , Tx
I love the fact that this product is hypoallergenic because my skin is sensitive. The smart shade is not worth it. It does not match my shade and i have to wait 5 min to let it settle in
kelley  w.
Cape Coral, FL
This product was fantastic, I didn't believe that it would change color but it worked very well. The coverage level is very light but the color match is so beautiful and natural looking
Silvia L.
I just bought another tube ..I'm almost out. I like this product very much I also wear the concealer ..but so it will last longer I wear the lancome primer..there's no need for touch up.
Traci M.
Jacksonville, FL
I bought this product to see if it would help me to match my skin tone, because I'm having a little trouble to find what matches, well its very oliy and it leaves marks, and doesn't match
Heather E.
Spartanburg, SC
I have oily skin was told this was a good product but after trying it for a week it was drying and flaking off my skin i thought it might have been my powder but it wasn't it hardly matched my skin i hope they have re done this formula since i tried it
Abbie J.
Milwaukee, WI
I have liked this product for light coverage. I found the colour match very good, but the coverage isn't great. I have used it for times when I don't want to completely unmade up but I don't need a full face either.
Cristal G.
Corp Christi, TX
WHAT IS THE COVERAGE ON THIS MAKEUP?
Amanda M.
YAH OR NAY????????
Marissa L.
Houston, Texas
Does it make your face oily?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Can anyone say with 100% that they love this product?
Evelyn A.
Louisville, KY
Is this a good product?? Never tried it before.