BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Kristan K.
Galveston, TX
I suppose Almay Smart Shade Foundation does one thing it claims, and that is matching your shade. Too bad it has no coverage what so ever. You might as well be using a clear moisturizer or lotion. Don't waste your money!
Megan J.
Western, NE
I bought this once awhile back because I can NEVER find a make-up to match my skin without leaving streaks and lines. This foundation does blend perfectly into the skin and if used properly will not leave streaks or lines. Has average coverage, if you need lots of coverage I would recommend concealer.
Tiffany C.
Adkins, TX
I bought this product thinking it would match, well wrong. I bought the color i normally would and it was just awful. Way too light and to me it enhanced my blemishes! Its extremely thick!
charlotte b.
wigan
I have tried this foundation and I don't like it,it doesn't cover my spots/blemishes and definitely doesn't adapt to your colour as it says! You can try to see how it is for yourself but this is my own personal opinon :)
Kathy C.
Las Vegas, NV
When it turned the tone it was supposed to my face was tanish orange and streaky. It needs more coverage. It also only stayed on my face for about 3 hours without wearing half way of, I won't be purchasing this again.
Kaitlyn M.
Warren, MI
While it matches easily & fairly well, it is very low-coverage. If you suffer from acne, blemishes, or any other skin condition, I would go with something that has more full-coverage. Other than that, it's a good product.
Great for summertime when you don't want to be caking a lot of makeup on your face!
Brytenie B.
Newport News, VA
This product is not a favorite of mine at all, the coverage is minimum, and the colors are that great. I didn't even finish using the rest of my bottle, I was so unhappy with it. Just not good quality coverage at all.
Ashley T.
Battle Creek, MI
I probally would have never bought this, but I saw it for 50% off at rite aid. I have used it a few times and I do like it. it does match your skin which is pretty cool. but the only things is it does NOT keep me matte.
Cali R.
Did not like this at all. It did not match my shade well and made it look like I had a ton of make up on even though I used the tiniest amount. I also have oily skin and it made my skin feel even more greasy than normal.
Cherise O.
Los Angeles, CA
This foundation is a joke. The color selection is a joke. The whole idea behind it would be nice if they catered to more than just 4 Caucasian skin tones. And also, the formula is a joke.
Amanda M.
YAH OR NAY????????
Lindsay M.
W Hempstead, NY
Does this product clog your pores???
Marissa L.
Houston, Texas
Does it make your face oily?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Do they have a shade named, "Fifty Shades Of Grey" ? Ha
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Can anyone say with 100% that they love this product?