BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Amanda G.
Indianapolis, IN
This is actually a good product for summer!! It is super light with a light coverage and in summer you don't want anything heavy on the face. I really enjoyed this product so days I don't want to wear a lot of make up.
Marisol S.
Los Angeles, CA
I have oily skin so anything that is to thick can make my face look cakey.I love using this product because is easy to blend and its also light weight I don't fell like I'm wearing any make up. This is more for a natural look but yet it can it's buildable for light to medium coverage which I love!!
Joanna C.
Gleason, TN
I was excited to try this foundation, but found it pretty time consuming and messy. I had trouble getting the beads to pop and blend. I couldn't apply it directly to my face, I had to pour it first,to mix it, otherwise it made a mess on my face when directly applied. Too much trouble to apply.
Alissa M.
Grove city, OH
Works very good.
Doesn't smear off onto clothes, or clog pores, works well with your skin tone.
It never makes your skin look dried out or like its peeling or fake it works very well.
Britne B.
Bay City, MI
I've tried to use the smart shade foundation and for some reason it felt like it was burning my skin. I don't have particularly sensitive skin either. It just wasn't a product for me.
Taylor F.
Augusta, GA
I tried this product a while back, and it actually left my skin very grainy looking and I had a difficult time "matching" my shade, and it was always too dark for me. I've tried better makeup around the same price.
debi r.
Kelso, WA
Not a giant fan of this foundation. Yes, it does change color when applied to your skin, but its not always a perfect match. I also found that it leaves my face feeling heavy, and that I can't deal with. I prefer a more weightless feeling, not a mask.
Heather S.
I have a hard time finding foundation that doesn't leave lines. I have fair skin but not too fair and it's hard to find the right color. Almay smart shade is just what it says. It blends perfectly and doesn't give you the cakey look everyone hates. Also doesn't clog my pores which is fantastic!
Denise B.
Lynnwood, WA
Its was good at staying light to match my fair skin but I wasn't impressed with coverage or the matching to my skin. If I spent the time trying to find a goo match at the store I could have done just as good a job. That being said it is a pretty good foundation. Almay makes pretty good makeup.
Katy F.
I do not like to use this foundation a lot. It does not give good coverage. The shade seems to turn a little orangey when I first put it on, I had to blend a lot. I liked to use it as a tinted moisturizer during the summer since it was so light, but I prefer to use a BB over this foundation.
Cristal G.
Corp Christi, TX
WHAT IS THE COVERAGE ON THIS MAKEUP?
Amanda M.
YAH OR NAY????????
Marissa L.
Houston, Texas
Does it make your face oily?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Can anyone say with 100% that they love this product?
Evelyn A.
Louisville, KY
Is this a good product?? Never tried it before.