BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Marisol S.
Los Angeles, CA
I have oily skin so anything that is to thick can make my face look cakey.I love using this product because is easy to blend and its also light weight I don't fell like I'm wearing any make up. This is more for a natural look but yet it can it's buildable for light to medium coverage which I love!!
Annita M.
Peoria, IL
I found that if you dab and not smear the foundation across your face, it tends to work a lot better. I like it because it's a LOT, I have had my foundation for a year now. It's great, especially for daily wear.
Malia D.
I love them when I just want a light coverage for my face. It goes on smooth and you don't feel like you have foundation on your face. No oily feeling and it makes your face flawless..
Hana S.
Homestead, FL
I really enjoyed this product! I don't usually buy Almay products but I took a chance with this and loved it! It's super blendable and you don't have to worry about not selecting the right shade for your skin tone.
Chelsey M.
Erie, PA
It works really well, when I use other foundations it'll work for a little bit, then fade away at the end of the day but when I use this it lasts all day and keeps my rosacia covered!
Denise B.
Lynnwood, WA
Its was good at staying light to match my fair skin but I wasn't impressed with coverage or the matching to my skin. If I spent the time trying to find a goo match at the store I could have done just as good a job. That being said it is a pretty good foundation. Almay makes pretty good makeup.
Rachael N.
Plano, TX
It's an okay foundation. It doesn't cover any blemishes and It's hard to get it to actually match with your skin tone. I always fin myself finding another foundation to cover this one.
Holly L.
Almay has once again proved to be the superior make up company. this blends perfectly with my skin and is really smooth, though it does go bad fast.
Brandy Y.
Chillicothe, IL
I use this daily. I mix with other foundations to get the perfect shade. I have a hard time finding just one product that is perfect. They are either to light or too dark. Be sure to shake it up, I used it with out shaking and the pigments had settled into the bottom and I ended up orange!!
Katy F.
I do not like to use this foundation a lot. It does not give good coverage. The shade seems to turn a little orangey when I first put it on, I had to blend a lot. I liked to use it as a tinted moisturizer during the summer since it was so light, but I prefer to use a BB over this foundation.
Desiree F.
La Puente, CA
Does this product give full coverage?? And my skin tends to get oily sometimes, will this make it worse?
Kelsey P.
Lake Crystal, MN
Does this product really work?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Do they have a shade named, "Fifty Shades Of Grey" ? Ha
Marissa L.
Houston, Texas
Does it make your face oily?
Amira M.
Columbia, MO
Would you recommend this for a every day foundation?