BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Deanna P.
Cranston, RI
I used this about a year ago a friend of mine gave it to me. i loved it. some how i never find it anywhere but walmart or target. it covers somewhat but i still needed that extra boost
Annita M.
Peoria, IL
I found that if you dab and not smear the foundation across your face, it tends to work a lot better. I like it because it's a LOT, I have had my foundation for a year now. It's great, especially for daily wear.
Isra M.
Irving , Tx
I love the fact that this product is hypoallergenic because my skin is sensitive. The smart shade is not worth it. It does not match my shade and i have to wait 5 min to let it settle in
Chelsey M.
Erie, PA
It works really well, when I use other foundations it'll work for a little bit, then fade away at the end of the day but when I use this it lasts all day and keeps my rosacia covered!
Rachael N.
Plano, TX
It's an okay foundation. It doesn't cover any blemishes and It's hard to get it to actually match with your skin tone. I always fin myself finding another foundation to cover this one.
Denise B.
Lynnwood, WA
Its was good at staying light to match my fair skin but I wasn't impressed with coverage or the matching to my skin. If I spent the time trying to find a goo match at the store I could have done just as good a job. That being said it is a pretty good foundation. Almay makes pretty good makeup.
Hana S.
Homestead, FL
I really enjoyed this product! I don't usually buy Almay products but I took a chance with this and loved it! It's super blendable and you don't have to worry about not selecting the right shade for your skin tone.
Brandy Y.
Chillicothe, IL
I use this daily. I mix with other foundations to get the perfect shade. I have a hard time finding just one product that is perfect. They are either to light or too dark. Be sure to shake it up, I used it with out shaking and the pigments had settled into the bottom and I ended up orange!!
Holly L.
Almay has once again proved to be the superior make up company. this blends perfectly with my skin and is really smooth, though it does go bad fast.
Alissa M.
Grove city, OH
Works very good.
Doesn't smear off onto clothes, or clog pores, works well with your skin tone.
It never makes your skin look dried out or like its peeling or fake it works very well.
ShaMiiah B.
Kissimmee, FL
What is the best make up?
Nicole D.
How much does it cost ? what did you dislike about this product ? what did you love ?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
How would you rate the Almay Smart Shade Foundation?
Jorlenny A.
Orlando, FL
Does this actually work as well as they describe it?
Jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this a full coverage foundation?