BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
charlotte b.
wigan
I have tried this foundation and I don't like it,it doesn't cover my spots/blemishes and definitely doesn't adapt to your colour as it says! You can try to see how it is for yourself but this is my own personal opinon :)
Felicia H.
Corp Christi, TX
I've tried this product in the past and found it to be thin and almost watery. You couldn't even tell I had put anything on, yet every time I touched my face, it would come off on my hands!
Coral D.
I bought this foundation and was so excited to use it. I even bought every shade because I just wasn't sure what shade I am in the product...and every single shade oxidized...didn't blend very well and had horrible coverage. I'll never buy this product again.
Lauren M.
Port St Lucie, FL
Although it didn't match my pale tone (made is obvious I had a darker color on my skin - like a horrible spray tan) it did do what is says and it spread smoothly and evenly. But they should come out with a lighter color.
Tiffany C.
Adkins, TX
I bought this product thinking it would match, well wrong. I bought the color i normally would and it was just awful. Way too light and to me it enhanced my blemishes! Its extremely thick!
Caitlin S.
Kansas City , MO
This does well at blending to the skin tone that you have like it claims but it has no coverage. It just disappears into your skin. Unless you have perfect skin I would not recommend this.
Cherise O.
Los Angeles, CA
This foundation is a joke. The color selection is a joke. The whole idea behind it would be nice if they catered to more than just 4 Caucasian skin tones. And also, the formula is a joke.
Elvira O.
I really cant complain on this product. Its gave me such a natural look. It just eventually made my face lighter than it should be. But seriously cant complain cause it covered what needed.
Kali T.
Lebanon, TN
I have very pale skin so it is hard to find foundation to really blend well without looking fake. The foundation did match my skin tone better than most foundations but it did a poor job of covering up my lines and acne.
Kristan K.
Galveston, TX
I suppose Almay Smart Shade Foundation does one thing it claims, and that is matching your shade. Too bad it has no coverage what so ever. You might as well be using a clear moisturizer or lotion. Don't waste your money!
ShaMiiah B.
Kissimmee, FL
What is the best make up?
Alesia c.
Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it claims?
Marie T.
How would you rate the Almay Smart Shade Foundation?
Jorlenny A.
Orlando, FL
Does this actually work as well as they describe it?
Jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this a full coverage foundation?