BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Nicole R.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this because it's light wieght. I can't seem to find a perfect mathc for my skin and this helps avoid the chin line we all hate. Blend it quickly, though, it seems to 'stick' once it's applied to your skin.
Stephani n.
I'm not crazy about this ... i really didn't like it on my skin ! it felt really oily and instead of making my skin look even it made it look much darker ! i will not purchase this again
Deanna P.
Cranston, RI
I used this about a year ago a friend of mine gave it to me. i loved it. some how i never find it anywhere but walmart or target. it covers somewhat but i still needed that extra boost
Hannah K.
New Fairfield , CT
The big hooplah about it being "smart" and finding your tone isn't accurate. It works, for me at least, as any other foundation. I tried it another friend and it looked the same on her..
Chelsea L.
Atwater, CA
It matched the shade of my skin pretty well, but for a foundation, it was just way too runny for me. It didn't give me great coverage either. Too expensive for the product to be so poopy.
Nicole S.
Mount Airy, MD
This is a decent product but not my favorite. I do not feel as though it provides me will the full coverage I need. I have medium skin with freckles and the "smart shade" doesn't seem to really even out my skin tone.
Sarah S.
Boston, MA
I love trying new makeup, because a fresh, flawless canvas is essential to creating a new beauty look. When I tried Almay's Smart Shade foundation, it was anything but smart. My skin was left looking several shades too dark, and I could see black pigment in the foundation. It was cakey and flakey!
Roxanne R.
Los fresnos, TX
This foundation isn't terrible but it also isn't the best. The smart shade worked pretty well for me though. It wasn't too dark or too light. Coverage is okay too, it just isn't the best.
Melinda D.
Navarre, FL
I love the way this foundation matches my skin so perfectly no matter what. It is fairly light but can feel oily after a an hour or so of wear. It would be better as a liquid to powder.
Hilary T.
Auburn, CA
I've been a fan of this product for years! I use it on those days when I don't need to wear much makeup, I just slather some of this on, add a little lip gloss and mascara, and away I go!
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.