Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Heather S.
Heather S.
Magna, UT
I do not love this foundation! It separated from my other makeup and made me look like I was wearing a mask and the color did not change at all if anything it oxidized and went darker than my skin
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
N Wilkesboro, NC
This broke me out really bad. plus it did cover that well.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Apex, NC
Very sheer coverage, watery, greasy, oily, separates, oxidizes very quickly. Even if I put primer on first it will rub off my face in just one hour! One of the worst drugstore foundations ever.
Tommie S.
Tommie S.
Connellys Springs, NC
I think this product works very well. I get a little shiny after several hours though. I like the light feel it gives you. Not that greasy feeling. But it is only light coverage.
Svetlana W.
Svetlana W.
Columbia, MD
But it could be a lot better. It's just a blah product to me. Sure it goes from white to a color but they don't have a wide selection of shades which makes it hard to find one that matches you and you might have to mix and match which is a pain.
Krysta B.
Krysta B.
Riverview, Fl
The almay smart shade usually does blend with skin , however it does not always cover the imperfections.
Staci N.
Staci N.
Los Angeles, CA
When you first apply looks great. As the day progresses it becomes oily. Pore clogging, not great for my face. I can't worry about touching up or reapplying make-up midday so I stopped using this product.
caela c.
caela c.
Jermyn, PA
I don't love this. I tried it in its lightest shade (I'm SO pale) and it turned my orange. It has an okay coverage but i just don't like it. Be careful when using this.
Olivia A.
Olivia A.
Livonia, MI
This product is great for light coverage and works great with Almay concealer. Since it is so sheer it's best to use an Almay concealer for extra coverage. I always have a hard time finding a foundation for my skin tone because I am very fair and this one definitely did the trick. It is my go to foundation from now on!
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Well i have to say some times do his work sometime no but is a good product for occations so you can try it or not
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.