Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Sheena G.
Sheena G.
Ruskin, FL

I've used this previously. It covers well and can match a good amount of skin tones but it is pricey for the amount given.
Hailey D.
Hailey D.
New Haven, CT

I am giving ALmay a C because they are not a high quality make up brand. In fact, this product wears off so easily and gets on your clothing. Don't put your face on your boyfriends shit because then it will rub right off. There are better cover up make up products in this world so do not go for the cheap rpice of things... go for the quality of makeup. it may be cheap but you will be getting your money's worth maybe even less.
Josalynn S.
Josalynn S.

I have been using this same make-up for 5 years and have not had any issues with it. It blends well with my skin and doesn't go on chunky or off-colored. Perfect coverage when I need it.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Lansing, MI

Poor coverage and didn't match my skin tone well. I have some Acne and it didn't cover it at all. I typically where medium or tan foundation. I purchased the medium deep and it was too light.
vanessa g.
vanessa g.

I have found that this product does not accuratly match my skin tone and gives very little to no coverage, would not recommend this product
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Catskill, NY

I do love that Almay is all natural and it did match my skin tone perfectly, although it didn't give me much coverage. It reminded me of a bb cream but with a little more coverage. Overall I like this
Mariah R.
Mariah R.
Blackstone, MA

This product wouldn't match my skin at all and it lacked any coverage, what so ever. But I kept trying it (I hate wasting products) and by the end it had a gray tone to it and made me look sick, I couldn't use it at all
Katelyn B.
Katelyn B.
Grass Valley, CA

This product did match my shade pretty well but it did not cover up any imperfections.
Kassaundra K.
Kassaundra K.
Ooltewah, TN

Though this product really does what it says, and matches the shade of your skin, it did however, make me break out all the time. I had to stop using it after just one tube.
Carli L.
Carli L.
Childersburg, AL

I really do not recommend this makeup up if you have bad skin. This makeup clogged my pores. Not only that, it does not blend with all skin tones like it says it does. It leaves my face feeling oily and very shiny. The only good thing I can say about it, is that it is very light. It doesn't feel like you are wearing a ton of makeup and it looks very natural.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.