BY ALMAY

• Very good I love1 Answers
Misty H.
Misty H.
Lexington, NC
I have always had trouble finding my perfect shade. I use this project and it finds my perfect shade for me.
Alexandra H.
Alexandra H.
Earlton, NY
Works more like a tinted moisturizer than a foundation. Has set amount of pigment in it so don't expect it to magically match your skin like they state. Good news is since the coverage is thin it will still blend in. Unless you only need the coverage of a tinted moisturizer look elsewhere.
KRISTINA C.
KRISTINA C.
I was exicted to try this product because I find it very difficult to find a foundation to match my skin tone. I have fair skin, but even the light product was noticeably darker on my skin. I ended up mixing this product with a facial moisturizer to thin it out so that it wasn't so noticeable on my face. Needless to say I do not plan on purchasing this again. I do not think it is worth the price when I have to mix it with another product just to make it work for my skin tone.
Melanie F.
Melanie F.
Leland, NC
I like that it's creamy but it does not smell good
Zavier R.
Zavier R.
Wellington, FL
It doesn't really do what it says its going to do. I wouldn't purchase it, but then again everyone's standards are different.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
New Carlisle , OH
I use this product almost daily. If you blend it well, it eliminates the orange-y color. It match my skin tone perfectly. I have some acne scars and some pimples still and it hides those quite decently. It can look a little cakey if you over-apply it.
Katelynn O.
Katelynn O.
When I put on foundation I grab some moisturizer and mix it with my foundation. It takes time and can be messy sometimes. But with Almays smart shade it has moisturizer in it! so it makes my makeup application so much easier! Goes on smooth i love it!
Baby G.
Baby G.
This is an okay product. It's probably one of the best foundations that I've used. Sometimes it looks caked on but if you know how to apply foundation I think it will be alright.
Bree G.
Bree G.
Carteret, Nj
At first I thought I really liked this, but after a few weeks of using I realized otherwise. The "smart shade" technology doesn't even work. It was too dark for my face and I was using the lightest shade. It doesn't cover well at all. The only thing I do like about this product is how smooth is makes my face feel.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
I love this foundation. It's one of the few that works well with my skin. However if you have darker skin shades, or skin that is problematic such as acne I wouldn't recommend it. With my skin it has great coverage, and the shade matches very well.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.