BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Heather E.
Spartanburg, SC
I have oily skin was told this was a good product but after trying it for a week it was drying and flaking off my skin i thought it might have been my powder but it wasn't it hardly matched my skin i hope they have re done this formula since i tried it
Emily S.
Mechanicsville, MD
Honestly I would not suggest this. I used it when I was younger because I was attracted to the "smart" technology. It oxidizes and ends up darker than the packaging. This could maybe be a product for someone unfamiliar with makeup (I feel bad completely dissing it) but save your doll hairs people!
Amanda G.
Indianapolis, IN
This is actually a good product for summer!! It is super light with a light coverage and in summer you don't want anything heavy on the face. I really enjoyed this product so days I don't want to wear a lot of make up.
kelley  w.
Cape Coral, FL
This product was fantastic, I didn't believe that it would change color but it worked very well. The coverage level is very light but the color match is so beautiful and natural looking
Jessica H.
Kunkletown, PA
Love this light weight foundation that matches my hard to match skin tone. I love that it is so easy to apply and blends well with my beauty blender. My tone is medium light and I would definitely recommend. Perfect summer foundation.
Courtney A.
Monroe, GA
Love this product! blends very well to match the skin color. I also love that it has spf in it. every little bit helps to protect my skin:) will definitely purchase again and again.
Hilary T.
Auburn, CA
I've been a fan of this product for years! I use it on those days when I don't need to wear much makeup, I just slather some of this on, add a little lip gloss and mascara, and away I go!
Isra M.
Irving , Tx
I love the fact that this product is hypoallergenic because my skin is sensitive. The smart shade is not worth it. It does not match my shade and i have to wait 5 min to let it settle in
Hailey N.
Findlay, OH
For quite some time I have been looking for a foundation to fall in love with, I have tried many different brands and none of them did it for me until I found Almay Smart Shade Foundation! The minute I put it on I knew it was perfect! This product made my skin look flawless and I absolutely love it!
Marisol S.
Los Angeles, CA
I have oily skin so anything that is to thick can make my face look cakey.I love using this product because is easy to blend and its also light weight I don't fell like I'm wearing any make up. This is more for a natural look but yet it can it's buildable for light to medium coverage which I love!!
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.