7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Katelynn O.
Katelynn O.
When I put on foundation I grab some moisturizer and mix it with my foundation. It takes time and can be messy sometimes. But with Almays smart shade it has moisturizer in it! so it makes my makeup application so much easier! Goes on smooth i love it!
Baby G.
Baby G.
This is an okay product. It's probably one of the best foundations that I've used. Sometimes it looks caked on but if you know how to apply foundation I think it will be alright.
Bree G.
Bree G.
Carteret, Nj
At first I thought I really liked this, but after a few weeks of using I realized otherwise. The "smart shade" technology doesn't even work. It was too dark for my face and I was using the lightest shade. It doesn't cover well at all. The only thing I do like about this product is how smooth is makes my face feel.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
I love this foundation. It's one of the few that works well with my skin. However if you have darker skin shades, or skin that is problematic such as acne I wouldn't recommend it. With my skin it has great coverage, and the shade matches very well.
Sharon M.
Sharon M.
Gladstone, VA
I thought it gave me great coverage and went on smooth
Nadia F.
Nadia F.
I found this foundation to be like a lightweight tinted moisturizer. This is perfect for me because I don't need that much coverage at all. I think if someone is looking for a tinted moisturizer coverage level, this is for them. I will admit the consistency is a tad weird but that's why this product is unique. I was happy I didn't have a guess a shade and it adjusted to my skin tone.
Diane R.
Diane R.
Columbus, OH
I had no issues with the colour match, but it felt like no matter how much I put on, there was never any coverage.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Scotts, MI
This did not go on well at all. Left dark colored streaks on my face and was not blendable at all. Tried once and tossed it.
Dayana J.
Dayana J.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This doesn't work. it doesn't blend in my skin tone. I've tried different shades and it did no justice for my skin.
Nesreen S.
Nesreen S.
Catonsville, MD
This foundation is really cool; it somehow matches your skin. I do not really have acne, but i have an uneven skin tone. It works pretty well for me, however, if you want complete coverage this isn't the right product for you.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.