Add a Photo

#319 in Liquid Foundation

Photos (50)
Maddie G.
Maddie G.

It made my face break out and just never worked for my face. I was very disappointed.
Ashleigh R.
Ashleigh R.
Seneca, PA

Pretty decent cover up. Matches my skin for the most part
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Columbia, ME

I'm a light shade, and I used both of the lightest shades you could get. This product works great in the begining, the only problem is that it oxidizes way to much giving you an orange pay off. I wouldn't recommend this product for people with light skin tones.
Brianna T.
Brianna T.
Littleton, CO

Was kind of greasy. Didn't stay on all day either. The pro was that the color matches pretty well but you have to keep reapplying
Mara S.
Mara S.
Oak Forest, IL

Didn't get much coverage from it. Also looked pretty greasy on my skin. But then again, you can't exppect too much from drug store products.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Pineville, KY

This product made my skin oily, and also made me break out. I'm usually a light shade and it made me look very pale!
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Brighton, MA

I tried this and I thought how amazing it would be for a foundation to just magically match my skin tone. Too good to be true. It didn't match at all and I found it had a weird smell to it.
Megan J.
Megan J.
Western, NE

I bought this once awhile back because I can NEVER find a make-up to match my skin without leaving streaks and lines. This foundation does blend perfectly into the skin and if used properly will not leave streaks or lines. Has average coverage, if you need lots of coverage I would recommend concealer.
Sam B.
Sam B.
Toronto, Ontario

I was excited when I saw this product advertised maybe a year ago, so I went down to the store and picked it up. The fact that the colour did match my skin shade was nice but it gave very little coverage which is very important to me when buying a foundation. I guess this product would be good if you were looking for something sheer or maybe new to wearing make-up and don't want anything to heavy. Other than that I would not recommend this product, I will not re-buy.
Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I bought this stuff in the concealer and I'm super glad i didn't end up buying the actual foundation, the concealer does a pretty good job overall but i cant imagine what the foundation would have been like! I'd say 7/10 for the concealer.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.