BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Candace W.
King, NC
I love this product, it makes ur face feel so soft and while u wear it, the foundation it feels so light on ur face and covers so well... I love this I would recommend this to everyone...
Isra M.
Irving , Tx
I love the fact that this product is hypoallergenic because my skin is sensitive. The smart shade is not worth it. It does not match my shade and i have to wait 5 min to let it settle in
Amanda G.
Indianapolis, IN
This is actually a good product for summer!! It is super light with a light coverage and in summer you don't want anything heavy on the face. I really enjoyed this product so days I don't want to wear a lot of make up.
Roxanne R.
Los fresnos, TX
This foundation isn't terrible but it also isn't the best. The smart shade worked pretty well for me though. It wasn't too dark or too light. Coverage is okay too, it just isn't the best.
kelley  w.
Cape Coral, FL
This product was fantastic, I didn't believe that it would change color but it worked very well. The coverage level is very light but the color match is so beautiful and natural looking
Abbie J.
Milwaukee, WI
I have liked this product for light coverage. I found the colour match very good, but the coverage isn't great. I have used it for times when I don't want to completely unmade up but I don't need a full face either.
Nicole S.
Mount Airy, MD
This is a decent product but not my favorite. I do not feel as though it provides me will the full coverage I need. I have medium skin with freckles and the "smart shade" doesn't seem to really even out my skin tone.
Jill R.
This was my very first "foundations" and I actually really liked it. It's really thin and doesn't give that much coverage, but for me I love it cause I have a slight redness to my face and this helps get rid of that.
Paige S.
Bowling Green, KY
The color wasn't bad on this tinted moisturizer, though it's always been hard for me to find a moisturizer that doesn't make my face look oily. This one broke my face out when I tried it. Maybe see if you can get a sample before trying a whole tube in order to make sure your face doesn't break out.
Courtney A.
Monroe, GA
Love this product! blends very well to match the skin color. I also love that it has spf in it. every little bit helps to protect my skin:) will definitely purchase again and again.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.