Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Sara K.
Sara K.
Forest Grove, OR
Not only does it give a natural look, but is fool proof in matching any skin tone , and gives just the right amount of coverage if you're not looking for something too heavy. I use it on days I don't want a heavy face of makeup.
Kenzie G.
Kenzie G.
Kansas City, MO
This is perfect for my pale skin tone, but I've notives the darker your skin tone is, the more cakey the product looks. Overall, its good for me, but its not great for everyone.
Nicaury R.
Nicaury R.
Staten Island, NY
This product should be categorized under tinted moisturizer rather than foundation. There is no coverage what so ever.
chelsey m.
chelsey m.
Nitro, WV
I feel like I don't get the adjustment to skin tone that I desire with this product. It leaves your face feeling sticky.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Wayne, WV
This is a very light foundation and that's all I needed. It blended better than some others and was true to shade. If you're looking for more coverage, this is not for you.
Harlee C.
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ
This foundation does work. It does match your skin tone very well(although there were times it came out more orange than white). Make sure you shake this thing because if not you could be getting all the gross oil stuff. I give this one star because it not only makes my skin break out horribly and sometimes it doesn't even fully cover my face. I'd look into another foundation.
Mara S.
Mara S.
Athens, OH
I used this stuff a couple years back and hated it. As a porcelain skinned lady, it was nearly impossible to actually get the shade to match my skin without looking orange or splotchy. I would not recommend this product to anyone.
Charlene L.
Charlene L.
Bronx, NY
I have tried this about a year ago. I was excited about it being able to "perfectly" match my skin tone.BUT that wasn't the case. After blending it on my skin It started to look whiteish (if that is a word,lol). It made me look like i had the wrong color fondation on. I ultimately gave the two tubes that I had to friend. The only positive that I did notice was that It was really lite weight and didn't clump or anything like that.
Michelle Sheree D.
Michelle Sheree D.
Milwaukee, WI
I do love Almay. I do not like this product. first of not much coverage (which i di not think it is supposed to) but it is not very build-able either. It does not go on well. It does not stay on all day. Also I do not like the "smart shade" if you have different colors in different spots of your face it does not even out your skin tone. Most people do not have a complete even complexion. If you have rosecia (however you spell it) or redness forget it. If you have sunspots forget it. Does not seem to work well on oily or dry skin. Would not buy THIS almay product but that does not mean they are all bad. do not give up on almay due to one bad product!
Amber D.
Amber D.
This product is budget friendly, and very versatile. It blends very well, and you can also build it up.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.