Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Allie M.
Allie M.
Winter Garden, FL

Not my normal foundation, but I buy this whenever my usual is sold out. It has good covereage, and many shades.
Zoila F.
Zoila F.
Chelsea, MA

Ok so for me as a teen its nice to get coverage and this gives it to me all. for me i feel like its not harsh at all! i just love it
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Granbury, TX

I liked nothing about this product! It made my skin look oily and orange...not good! I know it may work for some, but I will never try this again...
Catarina F.
Catarina F.
Westwood, NJ

I usually have a hard time finding my shade as some parts of my face have yellower undertones than other areas, and was hoping that this product would help me out in that department. While it did go on great (smooth and light), this foundation does not offer much in terms of coverage. I would definitely recommend the product for someone who wants more of an even complexion but not looking for coverage of acne scars or blemishes.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Durham, Nc

I tried this when it first came out so super excited. But it did not blend with my skin tone at all and dried my skin out fairly bad.
Shawna F.
Shawna F.

I find it a bit light and sheer. It's hard to use it to conceal blemishes. however, it is the only concealer I can find that doesn't upset my skin due to allergies, and it matches my fair skin tone, which I haven't found with other foundations.
Kirsten W.
Kirsten W.
Elma, WA

Doesn't absorb into the skin. doesn't blend well.. is streaky, and just plain sucks!
Biviana J.
Biviana J.
Laredo, TX

I don't think it does what it claims at all. Definetly not a full face cover maybe a light cover. Does not cover blemishes or redness.
Jeanette B.
Jeanette B.
Clifton, NJ

When you think of a foundation what comes to mind? Smooth flawless skin? Thought so! This product came out grey and grainy; strange combo if you ask me (you are tho aren't you) Once I used this odd looking makeup I felt like my skin was dull and dry looking. Not my cup of tea at all!
Carlee B.
Carlee B.
Detroit, MI

If you don't use it within a quick amount of time, the product can go on gray-colored. The color match is okay, but there are other products out there now that can color match.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.