Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Lansing, MI

Poor coverage and didn't match my skin tone well. I have some Acne and it didn't cover it at all. I typically where medium or tan foundation. I purchased the medium deep and it was too light.
vanessa g.
vanessa g.

I have found that this product does not accuratly match my skin tone and gives very little to no coverage, would not recommend this product
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Catskill, NY

I do love that Almay is all natural and it did match my skin tone perfectly, although it didn't give me much coverage. It reminded me of a bb cream but with a little more coverage. Overall I like this
Mariah R.
Mariah R.
Blackstone, MA

This product wouldn't match my skin at all and it lacked any coverage, what so ever. But I kept trying it (I hate wasting products) and by the end it had a gray tone to it and made me look sick, I couldn't use it at all
Katelyn B.
Katelyn B.
Grass Valley, CA

This product did match my shade pretty well but it did not cover up any imperfections.
Fiona W.
Fiona W.
Arlington, VA

I like this product and how easily it matches my skin color. I'm pretty low key when it comes to make up, especially foundation, just under the eyes and maybe a few blemishes here and there. I usually seal it with some powder and I don't have any issues.
Emili P.
Emili P.
Spartanburg, SC

My mother got me this foundation because I have incredibly light skin and most lines do not make foundation light enough for my skin. I was quite excited to try it but a little disapointed in the outcome. It does not apply smoothly and it does not stay on for long. However, it is light enough for my skin. I think with a little more work this could be a great foundation.
Tracy B.
Tracy B.
Owatonna, MN

It is an okay foundation product for your money. I won't be repurchasing.
Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I bought this stuff in the concealer and I'm super glad i didn't end up buying the actual foundation, the concealer does a pretty good job overall but i cant imagine what the foundation would have been like! I'd say 7/10 for the concealer.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Kingston

I have a medium skin tone and obviously I chose the shade medium. It was way too dark and it did not adjust to my skin tone at all. It was dark and watery, even when I tried shaking it up before use. It would have been good coverage if the consistency wasn't terrible.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.