BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
I bought this because I wanted a more natural less cakey look. At best this is a tinted moisturizer if you can find the right shade for you
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
Pitman, NJ
Although I did not try the foundation, I did try the Smart Shade concealer. I thought it was perfect since I was a beginner on finding the right shade for my skin. I did like the concept but the concealer settled in my creases almost immediately. I rate this a C because maybe they have made improvements since I have tried it. After reading some more reviews, I just might try it again.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Phoenix, AZ
This Almay product used to be my holy grail (HG) product. It provides light coverage that almost matches perfectly. As long as I would set it with powder it would stay for 8 hours.
Leticia Z.
Leticia Z.
Madera, CA
Don't like it. probably depends on your skin type which mine is very oily. Felt heavy
Leah A.
Leah A.
Versailles, KY
I picked up this product because I was in an amateur theatre group and men are apparently incapable of finding their own shade of makeup (shocking i know)! I thought this would be the perfect solution and one that the girls could use too. Basically, something handy that a wide variety of people could use. I was wrong. To say the shades didn't match would probably be an understatement. However, it typical came out a shade or more darker which was actually beneficial to our "stage" needs. We ended up using it but only as stage or costume make up.
Gisell G.
Gisell G.
Chattanooga, TN
I have combination skin that tends to get oily and I feel like this product made my skin even more oily.... I would not recommend to people with combination skin. Yes it did give me a flawless look but like I said oily...!! I tried a powder over it and still nothing, maybe it's just me ?
Marykate K.
Marykate K.
Wilmington, DE
This product works fine for a drugstore brand. any teenage girl will think it works wonders tho
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
I use this but i sometimes find it hard to get from the tube.. and it sometimes makes my skin look really flaky.. but otherwise its a great product
Erica L.
Erica L.
Santa Maria, CA
I have oily skin skin and a lot of red spots i really thought this foundation was going to be amazing.
But mostly it was just dissapointing.
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Fredericksbrg, VA
As someone with sensitive skin, I am always looking for new makeup to wear. I also have skin that's hard to match, so I was excited to find this. It blends pretty well, but you have to rub it in so much that it does almost nothing for color correction and coverage. If you don't need a ton of opacity, this product is great, but if you're like me and you have rosy cheeks, it's just not enough.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.