Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Clinton, IA

I Have Very Pale Skin And I Tend To Break Out Easily. This Product Made Me Break Out And It Had Very Minimal Coverage. I Could Live With The Coverage Being Like That But Not The Acne Part Of It.
brittney s.
brittney s.
baltimore, MD

Okay so this foundation had a nice finish but just after 10 minutes of wearing I became blotchy. I do not recommend any foundation or concealer that is suppose to match your skin. Because in reality, you don't want it to match your skin on your face, you need it to match your neck!
Jeanette B.
Jeanette B.
Clifton, NJ

When you think of a foundation what comes to mind? Smooth flawless skin? Thought so! This product came out grey and grainy; strange combo if you ask me (you are tho aren't you) Once I used this odd looking makeup I felt like my skin was dull and dry looking. Not my cup of tea at all!
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Denham Spgs, LA

Finally found a foundation that works! its amazing it blends in perfect!
Kaitlyn P.
Kaitlyn P.

Works best on people with lighter skin. I always have to use the lightest pigments. Worked decent for me, but will streak.
Ana S.
Ana S.
Salt Lake City, UT

Works well. But it's not my favorite
Carlee B.
Carlee B.
Detroit, MI

If you don't use it within a quick amount of time, the product can go on gray-colored. The color match is okay, but there are other products out there now that can color match.
Glorylu V.
Glorylu V.
Irvine, CA

I really like this foundation. I like how I get the color of my skin. The only problem is that it is not good for oily skin.
Carli L.
Carli L.
Sylacauga, AL

I really do not recommend this makeup up if you have bad skin. This makeup clogged my pores. Not only that, it does not blend with all skin tones like it says it does. It leaves my face feeling oily and very shiny. The only good thing I can say about it, is that it is very light. It doesn't feel like you are wearing a ton of makeup and it looks very natural.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Buckhannon, WV

I don't care for the almay shade foundation. I could not get it to blend well with my skin, and I noticed it left my face oily :(
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.