BY ALMAY

• Very good I love1 Answers
Anna K.
Anna K.
Boone, NC
I found that this product would not match my skin. I have pinker undertones and this came out yellow. I like the consistency but even when I did try and wear it felt like it cakes up and what did not look caked on it looked like it had disappeared. Which is not what anyone wants, or you would not wear makeup.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Plymouth, MI
I was liking this product for quite a bit until I got to the end of the tube, and it stopped correcting to my skin tone! I'm glad I do my makeup in front of the mirror or else I would have gone out with foundation 30 times too dark for my skin tone.
Tiana M.
Tiana M.
At first when I began using this product I thought it was fine until I realized it would pretty much melt away by noon and I would be left bare faced with an oily finish.
Carla L.
Carla L.
Apex, NC
I love Almay products and loved this at first. I used the light foundation. The first few times it was perfect. Now after about an hour and a half, it turns orangy looking. Other than that, it's ok.
Krystyna F.
Krystyna F.
North Olmsted, OH
I have used this for a long time and it is perfect for my skin, lightweight and flawless.
rachel v.
rachel v.
It has a light coverage and works ok. It is good as an everyday foudation, but it does wear off.
Trish W.
Trish W.
I like the lightweight feel of this makeup. It stayed on and looked great but I had a difficult time keeping it off my clothes or it smudging off if I hugged someone.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Louisville, KY
I've been using this for a couple years now. I really like it. It's perfect for summer because it's very lightweight. It matches my skin perfectly.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
I bought this because I wanted a more natural less cakey look. At best this is a tinted moisturizer if you can find the right shade for you
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
Pitman, NJ
Although I did not try the foundation, I did try the Smart Shade concealer. I thought it was perfect since I was a beginner on finding the right shade for my skin. I did like the concept but the concealer settled in my creases almost immediately. I rate this a C because maybe they have made improvements since I have tried it. After reading some more reviews, I just might try it again.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.