Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Winter Park, FL
I wanted to love this, as I was searching for a new foundation. I have very fair skin, so I always have to get the lightest shade of all foundations. For this one, I liked it when I applied it. And then after 10-15 minutes, my skin looked orange. For darker skin tones, I'm sure this product is worth a try. But it's not a good option for me.
CHRISTINA A.
CHRISTINA A.
Merced, CA
I love the Almay Smart Shade Foundation because of it's weight and coverage. It really is very light so doesn't make my face feel over caked with cosmetics. For me this is a full coverage foundation and a perfect match for my skin color which is always hard to find. I truly love the way it feels on.
Christie W.
Christie W.
Anderson, SC
Not too crazy about this one. I bought it and always felt like it didn't match well and I felt as if my face looked chalky and pale.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Saint Louis, MO
I did not like this at all. I got it last summer as a lighter foundation to wear and it made my skin oily and didn't do much covering. Also I picked it up after about a month of not using it to see if my skin had changed and it turned black when I rubbed it in. I will never give this a shot again.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
I did not find that it matched my skin tone any better than any other foundation. I also did not like the feel of it on my skin. It felt a bit watery to me.
andrea m.
andrea m.
Litchfield, NH
I have really pale skin and I tried the lightest one that they had and it was still way to dark for my skin tone. I'm not really sure how this thing was supposed to work but in my experience it dint work very well at all. I put it in and it looked fine when I was in front of my mirror but when I looked at my face in natural light I look like a crazy person who rubbed mud on their face. maybe it works for other people with darker skin but if you're really pale I would not recommend trying this.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
The product has no coverage. It feels like lotion.
Candice H.
Candice H.
Haleyville, AL
I'll start off by saying this isn't my favorite foundation. That being said, this is a good back up plan for me. I use the lightest shade. I was very skeptical that it would work. It applied white and as you blend it in, it magically changes to a shade that matches. It covers pretty well I might add. Its a little on the pricey side for such a small bottle though.
Jayne R.
Jayne R.
Cocoa, FL
Love this makeup, it defiantly helps blend my decolletage to my face. As a pinup model that is very important as I don't want to be off color in photos...I do not want too much photo shop! This is my go to make-up of choice.
Kaitlyn R.
Kaitlyn R.
Grand Rapids, Mi
I decided to try this product awhile ago when I was testing new foundations and this was the WORST! I applied with a brush and only put a little and it came out ORANGE. It was so bad I washed it off and tried with a sponge with even less and it still came out looking terrible! I won't ever buy this product or Almay again.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.