Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Megan D.
Megan D.
Sayville, NY

The coverage is subpar and the color to me, is off. It made me look orange and I found it made my dry skin, even more dry! Two things I cannot tolerate in face makeup.
Nicole  C.
Nicole C.
Boaz , AL

This is an amazing product! Fabulous! I do not regularly use it, because I no longer wear everyday makeup.. But when I do, I use this. Flawless coverage
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Piney Flats, TN

I bought this product when it first came out and I got the right color/shade but it always went way to dark for my skin tone. It would go on to light then once it was blended in it would be like two shades to dark. I tried several technics trying to get it to work but could never get it to work for me :/
Julie M.
Julie M.
Happy Valley, OR

I purchased this at the beginning of spring where it wasn't hot outside here. And it worked great! But by the middle of the summer, it was going bad. The little brown beads that do the color matching weren't breaking like they're intended to and would leave me with brown streaks on my face. No go!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
SPIRO, OK

Was excited to try this as it looked as if it was going to blend with my regular skin tone... wrong. it was a watery consistency, made me look like i had dirty skin, and provided no concealing properties at all.... it was light and felt like nothing was on but that's all i have good to say about it.
Kim C.
Kim C.
Blue Springs, MO

When I tried this I loved it. I'm fair skinned so finding a light foundation it's kind of hard but this works well!
Heidi S.
Heidi S.
Griffin, GA

It's not the best thing, by far, but I have used worse. The light/medium was WAY to dark for my skin...and I can usually get away with a medium shade in the summertime. It didn't really cover anything...it just made me too dark.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Lafayette, LA

I am really in the middle with this product. It makes an excellent match to my skin tone which typically I am roughly a creamy natural type girl. I even found when I started tanning that moving up to the darker shade still managed to match my skin tone. Now the negatives it's pretty thin coverage and it has a thick feel as well as texture. If your skin is dry it highlights those areas; if your skin is broken out it highlights those areas as well. It is not a good overall coverage foundation. It also transfers does not last long and putting powder over it really doesn't set it very well. It's pretty reasonably priced as well. I feel it would be best for a teenager with normal skin no acne to wear as a light foundation.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Yorktown, VA

This foundation is a cool idea, but that's pretty much it. It kinda stinks, both literally and coverage wise. I've tried BB creams that have more coverage F-
Nichelle G.
Nichelle G.
Columbus, OH

This is such a strange foundation. It is kind of cool how it changes color but it doesn't match my skin too well.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.