7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Plymouth, MI
I was liking this product for quite a bit until I got to the end of the tube, and it stopped correcting to my skin tone! I'm glad I do my makeup in front of the mirror or else I would have gone out with foundation 30 times too dark for my skin tone.
Tiana M.
Tiana M.
At first when I began using this product I thought it was fine until I realized it would pretty much melt away by noon and I would be left bare faced with an oily finish.
Carla L.
Carla L.
Apex, NC
I love Almay products and loved this at first. I used the light foundation. The first few times it was perfect. Now after about an hour and a half, it turns orangy looking. Other than that, it's ok.
Krystyna F.
Krystyna F.
North Olmsted, OH
I have used this for a long time and it is perfect for my skin, lightweight and flawless.
rachel v.
rachel v.
It has a light coverage and works ok. It is good as an everyday foudation, but it does wear off.
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
I came across this product on sale at a local store and decided to give it a try - it has become my everyday makeup! I tend to struggle with breakouts and I have a hardtime finding the right shade of cover up. This is a perfect base - blends in well and allows cover up to blend better!
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Louisville, KY
I've been using this for a couple years now. I really like it. It's perfect for summer because it's very lightweight. It matches my skin perfectly.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
I bought this because I wanted a more natural less cakey look. At best this is a tinted moisturizer if you can find the right shade for you
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
Pitman, NJ
Although I did not try the foundation, I did try the Smart Shade concealer. I thought it was perfect since I was a beginner on finding the right shade for my skin. I did like the concept but the concealer settled in my creases almost immediately. I rate this a C because maybe they have made improvements since I have tried it. After reading some more reviews, I just might try it again.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Phoenix, AZ
This Almay product used to be my holy grail (HG) product. It provides light coverage that almost matches perfectly. As long as I would set it with powder it would stay for 8 hours.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.