Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Harlee C.
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ
This foundation does work. It does match your skin tone very well(although there were times it came out more orange than white). Make sure you shake this thing because if not you could be getting all the gross oil stuff. I give this one star because it not only makes my skin break out horribly and sometimes it doesn't even fully cover my face. I'd look into another foundation.
Mara S.
Mara S.
Athens, OH
I used this stuff a couple years back and hated it. As a porcelain skinned lady, it was nearly impossible to actually get the shade to match my skin without looking orange or splotchy. I would not recommend this product to anyone.
Dee T.
Dee T.
This foundation its wonderful. Provides good coverage, feels lightweight, has spf and matches the skin color very accurately. Last a long time when combined with loose powder and does not look heavy.
Michelle Sheree D.
Michelle Sheree D.
Milwaukee, WI
I do love Almay. I do not like this product. first of not much coverage (which i di not think it is supposed to) but it is not very build-able either. It does not go on well. It does not stay on all day. Also I do not like the "smart shade" if you have different colors in different spots of your face it does not even out your skin tone. Most people do not have a complete even complexion. If you have rosecia (however you spell it) or redness forget it. If you have sunspots forget it. Does not seem to work well on oily or dry skin. Would not buy THIS almay product but that does not mean they are all bad. do not give up on almay due to one bad product!
Kim C.
Kim C.
Blue Springs, MO
When I tried this I loved it. I'm fair skinned so finding a light foundation it's kind of hard but this works well!
Megan D.
Megan D.
Sayville, NY
The coverage is subpar and the color to me, is off. It made me look orange and I found it made my dry skin, even more dry! Two things I cannot tolerate in face makeup.
Nicole  C.
Nicole C.
Boaz , AL
This is an amazing product! Fabulous! I do not regularly use it, because I no longer wear everyday makeup.. But when I do, I use this. Flawless coverage
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Piney Flats, TN
I bought this product when it first came out and I got the right color/shade but it always went way to dark for my skin tone. It would go on to light then once it was blended in it would be like two shades to dark. I tried several technics trying to get it to work but could never get it to work for me :/
Julie M.
Julie M.
Happy Valley, OR
I purchased this at the beginning of spring where it wasn't hot outside here. And it worked great! But by the middle of the summer, it was going bad. The little brown beads that do the color matching weren't breaking like they're intended to and would leave me with brown streaks on my face. No go!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
SPIRO, OK
Was excited to try this as it looked as if it was going to blend with my regular skin tone... wrong. it was a watery consistency, made me look like i had dirty skin, and provided no concealing properties at all.... it was light and felt like nothing was on but that's all i have good to say about it.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.