Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Durham, Nc

I tried this when it first came out so super excited. But it did not blend with my skin tone at all and dried my skin out fairly bad.
Robin A.
Robin A.

I'm sorry to say that this product is hardly smart. It comes out white, feels nice going on and then VOILA! it disappears!
Kirsten W.
Kirsten W.
Elma, WA

Doesn't absorb into the skin. doesn't blend well.. is streaky, and just plain sucks!
Biviana J.
Biviana J.
Laredo, TX

I don't think it does what it claims at all. Definetly not a full face cover maybe a light cover. Does not cover blemishes or redness.
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct

Used this a few years ago and it said its supposed to match my skin tone and it didn't. Very disappointed
Emily M.
Emily M.
Pottstown, PA

Sophia W.
Sophia W.

Made my skin look very orange, and came off my face immediately, it was like I never had it on to begin with.
Ann W.
Ann W.

When I first saw this product, I was very intrigued. Although Almay is not a brand to which I often gravitate toward, the idea of a foundation that adjusts to your skin seemed quite interesting to me. I found that the coverage was light-medium, the staying power was a little less than ideal, about 4-5 hours and it didn't seem to irritate my skin. The major problem I had with this foundation is that it oxidized on my skin. It started off matching my well, but turned a weird orangey tint after about an hour. It is probably not something I will be repurchasing.
Katy E.
Katy E.
Mechanic Fls, ME

I tried this foundation a couple of months ago and was not impressed. I had high hopes, but the color matching did not work. It felt okay on the skin, but it did not stay true to the color it was suppose to be.
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Lake city , Fl

I love this. its soo smooth and works wonders.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.