Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Kirsten W.
Kirsten W.
Elma, WA

Doesn't absorb into the skin. doesn't blend well.. is streaky, and just plain sucks!
Biviana J.
Biviana J.
Laredo, TX

I don't think it does what it claims at all. Definetly not a full face cover maybe a light cover. Does not cover blemishes or redness.
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct

Used this a few years ago and it said its supposed to match my skin tone and it didn't. Very disappointed
Emily M.
Emily M.
Pottstown, PA

Sophia W.
Sophia W.

Made my skin look very orange, and came off my face immediately, it was like I never had it on to begin with.
Ann W.
Ann W.

When I first saw this product, I was very intrigued. Although Almay is not a brand to which I often gravitate toward, the idea of a foundation that adjusts to your skin seemed quite interesting to me. I found that the coverage was light-medium, the staying power was a little less than ideal, about 4-5 hours and it didn't seem to irritate my skin. The major problem I had with this foundation is that it oxidized on my skin. It started off matching my well, but turned a weird orangey tint after about an hour. It is probably not something I will be repurchasing.
Anna Q.
Anna Q.
Conroe, TX

My Mom actually gave me this foundation to try because she didn't like it on her skin. I am 44, with a little bit of fine lines, and I have really blotchy dull skin, due to excessive tanning when I was younger. Anyway, I was surprised but it did even out my skin tone, and covered my sun spots really well.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Clinton, IA

I Have Very Pale Skin And I Tend To Break Out Easily. This Product Made Me Break Out And It Had Very Minimal Coverage. I Could Live With The Coverage Being Like That But Not The Acne Part Of It.
Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I bought this stuff in the concealer and I'm super glad i didn't end up buying the actual foundation, the concealer does a pretty good job overall but i cant imagine what the foundation would have been like! I'd say 7/10 for the concealer.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Kingston

I have a medium skin tone and obviously I chose the shade medium. It was way too dark and it did not adjust to my skin tone at all. It was dark and watery, even when I tried shaking it up before use. It would have been good coverage if the consistency wasn't terrible.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.