Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Karissa B.
Karissa B.
Port Saint Lucie, FL

Though it's light, and matches my completion, May not be all that great for someone with blemishes to hide. Definitely doesn't cover anything at all.
Kelli M.
Kelli M.
Dallas, TX

I tried this product out a few years ago and I wasn't too happy with it. I got the color closet to skin tone and when I applied it, it turned darker on me, then it was on the package. It was difficult for me to remove with my make up remover and it felt very heavy.
Tracey H.
Tracey H.
College Station, TX

I was very eager to try this new because my skin changes tone at different times of the year. I tan really easily and fade easily. I have a nice olive-glow to my skin during the winter months and a dark tan in summer. I thought this would be a great all-year-round makeup - how wrong I was.

The two biggest disadvantages to this makeup are that it doesn't color match well and it's very oily. This foundation made me look orange-ish as if I had a really bad spray on tan. Moreover, it made my face so oily, the makeup wouldn't stay in place. Very poor.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Wyoming, MI

I will start off by saying that this foundation does a lot more for my skin/face than any other foundation i have used thus far. as far as the smart shade part, i don't know if i agree with that, it didn't match well to my skin tone whatsoever even though i tried a few different tones just in case. other than it saying it can match to any skin tone and not really living up to it i loved how healthy it made my face feel after only a few uses, i also love that theres in SPF in it. one more step i didn't need to apply before the foundation process!
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
lindenwold new jerser

I have been using this product since I started wearing make up and I love it. I just use this and apply a little bronzer and I'm done....
Jeffin C.
Jeffin C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I seriously thought it was going to be magnificent, and take care of all the blemishes on my face as promised. Sorry to say I was highly disappointed as it creased, and didn't match my exact skin color. You see I'm like a between of medium and dark,but the shade was too light. I wouldn't say it's totally horrible, but this foundation doesn't live up to expectations.
Deciymber G.
Deciymber G.
Cape Coral, FL

I tried out the light/medium shade hoping to find a light foundation to use during the summer time but I was disappointed to discover how orange-y this foundation is. It's said your foundation goes orange-y from oxidation through the day. If that's so, well this foundation oxidizes way too quickly for practically use and not worth the buy.
Allie M.
Allie M.
Winter Garden, FL

Not my normal foundation, but I buy this whenever my usual is sold out. It has good covereage, and many shades.
Carli L.
Carli L.
Childersburg, AL

I really do not recommend this makeup up if you have bad skin. This makeup clogged my pores. Not only that, it does not blend with all skin tones like it says it does. It leaves my face feeling oily and very shiny. The only good thing I can say about it, is that it is very light. It doesn't feel like you are wearing a ton of makeup and it looks very natural.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Buckhannon, WV

I don't care for the almay shade foundation. I could not get it to blend well with my skin, and I noticed it left my face oily :(
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.