7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Cindy D.
Cindy D.
I bought this a while ago and noticed it does try to blend, but not as much as I thought it would. Still the closest match though.
Steffi M.
Steffi M.
Elk Grove, CA
I bought this product because it seems like a good price to buy, but the quality of the product wasn't really promising. It was a very uncomfortable for me to wear. Very chalky feeling
Patricia M.
Patricia M.
Saint Louis, MO
If you use this correctly, then it does, indeed, match your skin tone... which is impressive.It easier to use on smoothr parts of your face, not so much around the eyes as it settled in the wrinkles... It does sometimes match the color of my blemish, darkening the tone to what the blemish is, not my actually skin color... If you can use this properly, it works wonderful.
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Barbourville, KY
I liked this product at first and then after i started tanning in the summer it would always adjust to WAY darker than my skin was. And i was buying one of the lightest shades.
Erica V.
Erica V.
To be clear, the free sample was a full size bottle of the foundation. I find that if I don't put it on carefully the color starts to get too intense and it looks too caked. Then I'm forced to wash my skin and start over again. It doesn't blend well over the surface of my skin.
Aure L.
Aure L.
I've used this foundation for like my whole life. It's one of my favorites. I like how it's very lightweight. I'm not the type of person to wear a lot of foundation so this is literally my go to foundation whenever I just want a little coverage.
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Boulder, CO
I got this makeup because I was tired of trying to match my shade and thought this would do it all by itself...I was disappointed. This make up doesn't cover all that well and seemed like one flat tone which didn't blend with my skin at all.
Treasure D.
Treasure D.
Azle, TX
Hated this wrost make up i ever used .. turn me this wired color made me brake out bad
Anna K.
Anna K.
Boone, NC
I found that this product would not match my skin. I have pinker undertones and this came out yellow. I like the consistency but even when I did try and wear it felt like it cakes up and what did not look caked on it looked like it had disappeared. Which is not what anyone wants, or you would not wear makeup.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Plymouth, MI
I was liking this product for quite a bit until I got to the end of the tube, and it stopped correcting to my skin tone! I'm glad I do my makeup in front of the mirror or else I would have gone out with foundation 30 times too dark for my skin tone.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.