BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Brittany M.
Troy, MO
I wouldn't use this again if I got it for free. It's THAT bad. I thought it would be cool how it changes to your face shade but NO...it changes YOUR face color to whatever it wants! It made my face 3-4 different colors all over a couple hours after I applied it.
Logan J.
I tried this product and within a week I went to go get a new foundation because the color never matched my skin. It made me so irritated that I spent the money on this and then it didn't work.
Alexis E.
Denham Spgs, LA
The color matches pretty well but it wears off pretty easily. When you first put it on its a good coverage and doesn't feel like its caked on, but it does wear of easily. But it is affordable!
Holly F.
This blended well with my skin but was a bit on the runny side. I felt like this was a middle of the road product.... I would suggest to use this to cover blemishes or for light coverage....
Meagan C.
Milford, ME
This foundation is great! Love that it can blend to just the right color, even between seasons. In early spring I was quite pasty and kept the same foundation which still worked for me in mid summer when I had a nice glow!
Hillary L.
I loved how light weight it was on my skin but I didn't feel like I got enough coverage. Especially on some of my "problem" areas on my face; it just seemed kind of like a tinted moisturizer.
Cassandra C.
Philadelphia, PA
The shades are a tad bit off so you might want to get the 2nd lightest if you light complected or the 2nd darkest if you are dark complected it all varies by skin tones but it is very light and leaves a great finished look
Martha V.
El Sobrante, CA
I found this product difficult to work with. I really wanted to love it but I just couldn't get it work with my skin. The shade never was settled too dark and it made my skin look really dry.
Maggie B.
Lakeland, FL
I bet this makeup would be great for some people, and it's really cool that it changes colors and everything, but I noticed that it also changed a weird color to some red patches on my face. I liked how the makeup was lightweight and not goopy but it's not too awesome if you don't have a totally even skin tone.
Mahrukh K.
It doesn't blend very well and does not last long. In about an hour it seemed to have disappeared. It feels more like a cheap tinted moisturizer that has to be reapplied throughout the day.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta’Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.