BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Hailey N.
Findlay, OH
For quite some time I have been looking for a foundation to fall in love with, I have tried many different brands and none of them did it for me until I found Almay Smart Shade Foundation! The minute I put it on I knew it was perfect! This product made my skin look flawless and I absolutely love it!
kelley  w.
Cape Coral, FL
This product was fantastic, I didn't believe that it would change color but it worked very well. The coverage level is very light but the color match is so beautiful and natural looking
Brittany Michelle H.
Costa Mesa
I love this foundation -- its light and comfortable to wear, especially in the summer. It blends perfectly into my skin however I would not recommend to those looking for full coverage.
Candace W.
King, NC
I love this product, it makes ur face feel so soft and while u wear it, the foundation it feels so light on ur face and covers so well... I love this I would recommend this to everyone...
Roxanne R.
Los fresnos, TX
This foundation isn't terrible but it also isn't the best. The smart shade worked pretty well for me though. It wasn't too dark or too light. Coverage is okay too, it just isn't the best.
Isra M.
Irving , Tx
I love the fact that this product is hypoallergenic because my skin is sensitive. The smart shade is not worth it. It does not match my shade and i have to wait 5 min to let it settle in
Anna G.
Westport, MA
I purchased this product for a great price, however like more often times a cheap price means a cheap product. Although I did like the on-the-go container shape, the product itself left my face looking quite greasy.
Kristen L.
Erie, PA
I have blemishes. Therefore, I need foundation that gives me a flawless finish. When I applied this it didn't cover any of my blemishes. In addition, it did not match with my skin tone. It made my skin look paler.
Abbie J.
Milwaukee, WI
I have liked this product for light coverage. I found the colour match very good, but the coverage isn't great. I have used it for times when I don't want to completely unmade up but I don't need a full face either.
Courtney A.
Monroe, GA
Love this product! blends very well to match the skin color. I also love that it has spf in it. every little bit helps to protect my skin:) will definitely purchase again and again.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.