Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Andrea J.
Andrea J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This Almay product doesn't give the coverage I need for blotchy skin. Unfortunately, I would have to use a second foundation to go with it, to help my skin look more flawless. It really was a waste of money.
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
Brownsville, Tx
This foundation was horrible. It streaked and after awhile it seperates. There was the color of the foundation and some oily substance.
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Mount Clemens, MI
I bought this because my skin tone is less than average. I was hoping that it would match my color so I wouldn't have to mix colors. It worked, but not as well as Id of liked it to. It was closer than most, but for the price, I wish it would have matched a little better. Still a good purchase though.
Beatriz K.
Beatriz K.
San Jose, CA
So I am always down to try new foundations when they come out. I was very intrigued by the color changing properties and the fact that it is suppose to match my skin tone.... well... I would recommend it for small blemishes. Sadly, I would not use the product over my entire face. For me personally, the product leaves my face extremely oily. when I used it for smaller portions of the face, I would have more control over the blending and not look like clown when done. This would also avoid the oily T zone.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
I would never spend money on this again. I have fair skin but usually don't have to go the lightest in shades. However I did just to be safe and it was still way too dark on me. Felt greasy and I didn't like the way it rubbed in. Lastly, it does not last all day so if you need something to last you throughout your day his product is a no go!
Pamela H.
Pamela H.
I have always liked Almay, but they really let me down on this one. I chose the Light shade, as I'm fair skinned. First, it was an oily texture (that didn't decrease with wear), and there was barely any coverage. Second, I turned orange! Haha, I looked like an Oompa Loompa. It was extremely difficult to wash off. It went into the trash immediately. I do not recommend this.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Clovis, CA
I really liked this Smart Shade Foundation. It matched my skin perfectly, the only problem I had was that it didn't cover my blemishes as well as I thought it would.
Alma S.
Alma S.
Hayward, Ca
I thought this product would be more effective. I didn't like the consistency and the coverage.
lisa F.
lisa F.
Dallas, TX
LIKED THE WAY ALMAY SMART SHADE FOUNDATION FELT ON MY FACE.NOT TO HEAVY AND WAS EASY TO WASH OFF AT THE END OF THE DAY.
Delaney C.
Delaney C.
Palm Coast, FL
I tried this product once when I really needed a coverup before I went to school. I thought the color on the bottle matched my skin tone, and when I put it on my face it turned me YELLOW. Like a Simpson. I would only recommend this product if you were able to try it on in the store before you buy it.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.