BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Kerry W.
Warwick, RI
I bought this product a while ago, and ended up throwing it away. It does not work as expected. It had minimal coverage for me. All of my redness and blemishes came through, very disappointing.
Andrea Y.
Wattsburg, PA
I don't use foundation a lot but if I do I use this and it's pretty cool how it works! I love it! Haven't found anything better for my skin tone and it feels moisturizing could you ask for more?
yessenia  l.
Cutler Bay, FL
To me it feels like a tintef mousturizer. Its not my cup of tea but all i know its great for anyone who wants to get up and go thats the go to product my only negative feed back is, if you want more coverage the re-applications is needed other than that pretty good ...
Sabrina V.
I've never tried Almay make up but when this came out I thought I'd give it a try and I must say it DID NOT work. The coverage was very poor and I didn't like the wax like feel it gave my face
Hillary L.
I loved how light weight it was on my skin but I didn't feel like I got enough coverage. Especially on some of my "problem" areas on my face; it just seemed kind of like a tinted moisturizer.
Jennifer N Ronnie F.
Sacramento, CA
I really like this one, it reminds me of the it cosmetics makeup it glides on smooth and has great coverage. I have stopped buying It Cosmetics and switched to this.
Ashley M.
Sarasota, FL
Couldnt find a color that matched. End up turning my face a completely different color. Like the fact that it has sunscreen in it but pretty much useless for anyone with an olive skin tone.
Naomi M.
Urbana, IL
When i saw this commercial, i thought it was an amazing idea, so i went out and bought it. it supposedly changes to match you skin, but that is definitely not the case. it came out way to light, and there was hardly any coverage at all. i was very disappointed. I'm not sure who this product would work for.
Maggie B.
Lakeland, FL
I bet this makeup would be great for some people, and it's really cool that it changes colors and everything, but I noticed that it also changed a weird color to some red patches on my face. I liked how the makeup was lightweight and not goopy but it's not too awesome if you don't have a totally even skin tone.
Corey M.
Atlanta, GA
The foundation does not match to your skin color, its like any other foundation, you have to find the correct shade. The foundation comes out a white shades but as soon as you blend the beads in the foundation let out their color, so it doesn't match to your skin.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta’Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.