7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Georgina T.
Georgina T.
San diego, CA
I bought this when the product first came out because I thought it was an ingenious idea but I was a little diappointed. It didn't have good coverage for my freckles and as the tube is running out the color gets really dark (for my skin tone).
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Auburntown, TN
I tried this makeup and i was disappointed in the coverage and the overall quality. It says it blend into your shade but i found my package to be orange. I may have just gotten a dud.
Rosemarie N.
Rosemarie N.
Brooklyn, NY
Didn't match my skin tone and it's not cheap either.
Debra L.
Debra L.
Huntington, WV
Not really happy with product. Must have smooth, clear skin to look right. Does not cover acne very well. Also, settles in lines and creases.
Latoria I.
Latoria I.
Bronx, NY
I think these are discontinued but this is a runny product and usually on sale- probably because they want these off the shelves quickly
Kerri Q.
Kerri Q.
Once I tried this product last year, it became my new favorite! I will never EVER go back to anything else. It doesn't look like I caked makeup on, it's lightweight, and it matches my skin tone perfectly! No more guessing at the store which shade is "my" shade!
Marsha V.
Marsha V.
Lakeside, CA
So, I did not have the money to buy my preferred option at Sephora so I opted to goto my drugstore. This one was on sale and I had a coupon so it was easy on the wallet. I had the commercials and thought it was worth a shot. I have been using it for a week now. The color is not perfect but it will do. I think a good primer is a must because otherwise and hour later you can't tell you ever put anything on. But it must be a good primer. Luckily, I had various samples I got from Sephora. I used four different ones and it was not a pretty picture. So to sum it up, it is good in a pich like in my case but not an every day thing much less if you want covereage for more than two hours.
Savanah B.
Savanah B.
Gardner, MA
I was very impressed when I first started using this product and then I looked in the mirror and realized it looked very noticeable.

I'm not pale by any meals but I'm not tan either. I have a hard time finding coverup that isn't too light or too dark. I had taken this product from a cousin of mine to cover up my acne and it did a great job at first but then I noticed how dark it was on me and wasn't a great look on me.

It's also kind of greasy feeling which I wasn't a fan of. It's lightweight but greasy.

I do like almay products though, so I do recommend this product if you can find the right color for you. Don't be surprised if you can't find the right one the first few times.
Jamila B.
Jamila B.
Fort Myers, FL
I'm biracial and this stuff matches me from winter to summer. smooth, light and good coverage!
Jacy E.
Jacy E.
Garfield, WA
I use this when i start to break out. it gives a nice light coverage. i use the light color and it works for me (i have a light tan). then i use my regular powder over it. i like that you don't need to use a lot of it to cover. i use it a lot in summer when i don't want heavy make up on.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.