Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Deshae D.
Deshae D.
Canton, MS

I bought this product expecting the best, Very runny and smells plasticky
Tracy P.
Tracy P.
Glendale, AZ

I bought this to savealittle money and thought it sounded cool . Why not !It has these balls in it that break when you rub them .I think that is where the color is because thecolor of the cream is white like a moisterizer . That said it was moisterizing but thats about very little coverage . I do not really like this foundation and will spend the money next time .
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Colonial Heights, VA

This is a great product but do not keep it too long or the color tends to change the older it gets.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.

I have used this foundation for years, and I really like it! I get a few shades darker, and it gives me a good tan look, and blends well! It looks completely natural. Love it!
Kate B.
Kate B.
Raleigh, NC

I like the concept that it will change color on your skin, but it makes it hard to know how much to apply
Kerri M.
Kerri M.

This product does change to match your skin tone very well. It is light enough on your skin where you feel almost naked but covers/evens out your skin. If you don't want to spend a ton of money but want good coverage, this is the product for you.
Alissa S.
Alissa S.
Portsmouth, VA

I know that as a girl in the early 30's I should have a makeup route down. My job for the past 12 years has really held me back. Working outside 10-16 hours and sweating the whole time only really left sunblock as an option. I tried many different brands but they would just sweat off and get all over my shirt. Now that I am starting a new turn of life this was the first foundation that I have tried. I like that fact that it is very light weight but I don't know if I am picking the correct shade. Will I buy this again, maybe but first I will tryout a couple more brands.
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Granbury, TX

I liked nothing about this product! It made my skin look oily and orange...not good! I know it may work for some, but I will never try this again...
Carli L.
Carli L.
Sylacauga, AL

I really do not recommend this makeup up if you have bad skin. This makeup clogged my pores. Not only that, it does not blend with all skin tones like it says it does. It leaves my face feeling oily and very shiny. The only good thing I can say about it, is that it is very light. It doesn't feel like you are wearing a ton of makeup and it looks very natural.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Buckhannon, WV

I don't care for the almay shade foundation. I could not get it to blend well with my skin, and I noticed it left my face oily :(
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.