Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Wyoming, MI

I will start off by saying that this foundation does a lot more for my skin/face than any other foundation i have used thus far. as far as the smart shade part, i don't know if i agree with that, it didn't match well to my skin tone whatsoever even though i tried a few different tones just in case. other than it saying it can match to any skin tone and not really living up to it i loved how healthy it made my face feel after only a few uses, i also love that theres in SPF in it. one more step i didn't need to apply before the foundation process!
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Bolingbrook, IL

I have been using this product since I started wearing make up and I love it. I just use this and apply a little bronzer and I'm done....
Jeffin C.
Jeffin C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I seriously thought it was going to be magnificent, and take care of all the blemishes on my face as promised. Sorry to say I was highly disappointed as it creased, and didn't match my exact skin color. You see I'm like a between of medium and dark,but the shade was too light. I wouldn't say it's totally horrible, but this foundation doesn't live up to expectations.
Deciymber G.
Deciymber G.
Cape Coral, FL

I tried out the light/medium shade hoping to find a light foundation to use during the summer time but I was disappointed to discover how orange-y this foundation is. It's said your foundation goes orange-y from oxidation through the day. If that's so, well this foundation oxidizes way too quickly for practically use and not worth the buy.
Allie M.
Allie M.
Winter Garden, FL

Not my normal foundation, but I buy this whenever my usual is sold out. It has good covereage, and many shades.
Zoila F.
Zoila F.
Chelsea, MA

Ok so for me as a teen its nice to get coverage and this gives it to me all. for me i feel like its not harsh at all! i just love it
Stacy A.
Stacy A.
Navarre, Florida

This product says that it adjusts to your skin color, but that is not true. It made me look way pale, and did not cover up my dark spots. Would not recommend to anyone. Might as well buy a cheaper foundation, you might get more out of it.
Catarina F.
Catarina F.
Westwood, NJ

I usually have a hard time finding my shade as some parts of my face have yellower undertones than other areas, and was hoping that this product would help me out in that department. While it did go on great (smooth and light), this foundation does not offer much in terms of coverage. I would definitely recommend the product for someone who wants more of an even complexion but not looking for coverage of acne scars or blemishes.
Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I bought this stuff in the concealer and I'm super glad i didn't end up buying the actual foundation, the concealer does a pretty good job overall but i cant imagine what the foundation would have been like! I'd say 7/10 for the concealer.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Kingston

I have a medium skin tone and obviously I chose the shade medium. It was way too dark and it did not adjust to my skin tone at all. It was dark and watery, even when I tried shaking it up before use. It would have been good coverage if the consistency wasn't terrible.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.