Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Mount Clemens, MI

I bought this because my skin tone is less than average. I was hoping that it would match my color so I wouldn't have to mix colors. It worked, but not as well as Id of liked it to. It was closer than most, but for the price, I wish it would have matched a little better. Still a good purchase though.
Colette T.
Colette T.
Phoenix, NY

This stuff takes all the guess work out of foundation, which I am all for. It's not too heavy or noticeable on the face, but I did notice my face got a bit more greasy than usual while wearing it. The coverage is great. This is a product I tend to use for special occasions, "big days" or a night out on the town, but I do not use it every day.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.

I would never spend money on this again. I have fair skin but usually don't have to go the lightest in shades. However I did just to be safe and it was still way too dark on me. Felt greasy and I didn't like the way it rubbed in. Lastly, it does not last all day so if you need something to last you throughout your day his product is a no go!
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Winter Park, FL

I wanted to love this, as I was searching for a new foundation. I have very fair skin, so I always have to get the lightest shade of all foundations. For this one, I liked it when I applied it. And then after 10-15 minutes, my skin looked orange. For darker skin tones, I'm sure this product is worth a try. But it's not a good option for me.
Pamela H.
Pamela H.

I have always liked Almay, but they really let me down on this one. I chose the Light shade, as I'm fair skinned. First, it was an oily texture (that didn't decrease with wear), and there was barely any coverage. Second, I turned orange! Haha, I looked like an Oompa Loompa. It was extremely difficult to wash off. It went into the trash immediately. I do not recommend this.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Clovis, CA

I really liked this Smart Shade Foundation. It matched my skin perfectly, the only problem I had was that it didn't cover my blemishes as well as I thought it would.
Alma S.
Alma S.
Hayward, Ca

I thought this product would be more effective. I didn't like the consistency and the coverage.
lisa F.
lisa F.
Dallas, TX

LIKED THE WAY ALMAY SMART SHADE FOUNDATION FELT ON MY FACE.NOT TO HEAVY AND WAS EASY TO WASH OFF AT THE END OF THE DAY.
Delaney C.
Delaney C.
Deland, Fl

I tried this product once when I really needed a coverup before I went to school. I thought the color on the bottle matched my skin tone, and when I put it on my face it turned me YELLOW. Like a Simpson. I would only recommend this product if you were able to try it on in the store before you buy it.
Anna D.
Anna D.
Orrs Island, ME

Why all the bad reviews? I don't think it's that bad. It works great for my skin and it's nice and light. I like how easily it blends in with my skin tone and I don't think it's that bad of a price.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.