7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Angela J.
Angela J.
Newark, NJ
It doesn't completely blend it to the skin tone and can become cakey
Betty R.
Betty R.
Philadelphia , MS
Love almay tried several other but almay gives you a feeling of your not wearing any base..
Kristy W.
Kristy W.
Millbrook , AL
This had a funky smell to it and I really did not care for the product overall, was not what I was expecting.
Shianne J.
Shianne J.
Santa Clarita, CA
I personally don't like the smell and it make my face feel dewey.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Mediapolis, IA
I tend to get some darker spots on my face, especially in areas around my eyes and mouth. Coverage stinks but don't try to put on multiple coats because it will get cakey. The shade wasn't a bad match, except for in the spotty areas.
Alex K.
Alex K.
Overland park, Ks
It definitely gives you that "natural" look, but this also sometimes means it doesn't cover everything unless you are a master of concealer
Ravneet G.
Ravneet G.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
This product does match your skin tone pretty well but the coverage is very very very light. It is buildable but the most coverage you can get from this is medium.
Ramona S.
Ramona S.
This product has a light coverage and id say almost like a BB cream. but its an okay product i would recommend setting this product. and blot if you have oily skin..
Ali F.
Ali F.
Van Nuys, CA
When it comes to foundation I always seem to be in between shades and I never have time in the mornings to be mixing difrent prodcts to get the perfect match. So I picked up this product a few months back hoping it would work for me....but it didn't, at all. I clames to adjust to your skin color. But I found that it doesn't match at all its very sheer and leaves my skin looking orange and feeling greasy! So if you want your skin to look orange and have just as many visable blemishes then this is agood product for you otherwise I don't recommend it.
Brooke D.
Brooke D.
Smithville, TX
I have very fair skin, so the lightest shade works great for me. Most foundations are too dark, thick, or way too white. I can never seem to find the right shade. I like that this product is very light and you feel like you are wearing no makeup. This product is not gong to hold up for people wanting to hide a lot of blemishes or scars, works much better on clear skinned people who just want a light, healthy glow. My biggest complaint about this foundation is how fast it comes out of the tube. I mean it literally pours out because it is such thin liquid, so I have wasted quite a bit of it. Wish they would change their dispenser so I don't run out so fast.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.