BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Billie J.
Evansville, IN
Almay is awesome! I use this quite a bit! The coverage is light and perfect. This is a great product!
Kenya L.
Clarksville, TN
This product wasn't as effective as it was supposed to be.... My face was super chalky and didn't blend well with the skin tone that I have !
Maryam A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A very lightweight foundation, medium coverage, but it makes my skin super oily and it doesn't last that long.
madeline b.
Denver, CO
I feel like this is a great product for people of lighter complexions and for people who do not have acne!
Kim R.
Quincy, IL
I only gave down a smart Jade foundation for stars because I love how the color matches my skin instantly but the coverage isn't so great it's kind of transparen't and shows my blemishes or red spots. but I love the way it feels on my skin and I love the glow it gives my skin.
Crystal W.
I was really excited to try this product, but was not impressed. It doesn't match into your skin & leaves an orange-tint. Will not purchase again
Leah D.
Holland, MI
This is a good foundation if you just want a very light coverage. It did look a little orange on my skin, and there are better products.
Christina M.
Saint Cloud, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't like this foundation.It didn't blend well and was streaky and somewhat orange .I was hoping for more coverage
Ayasha K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm extremely pale so when I saw the name was "Smart Shade" I thought I would give it a try. I tried it one time and when I applied it I looked orange and it had a weird smell. I won't use this product again.
Audrey S.
Spokane , WA
I love this foundation. It really does match your skin to the perfect shade every time. It also doesn't leave my skin feeling oily like some brands do.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.