BY ALMAY

• Very good I love1 Answers
Rachael N.
Rachael N.
Plano, TX
It's an okay foundation. It doesn't cover any blemishes and It's hard to get it to actually match with your skin tone. I always fin myself finding another foundation to cover this one.
Angela J.
Angela J.
Newark, NJ
It doesn't completely blend it to the skin tone and can become cakey
Betty R.
Betty R.
Philadelphia , MS
Love almay tried several other but almay gives you a feeling of your not wearing any base..
Kristy W.
Kristy W.
Millbrook , AL
This had a funky smell to it and I really did not care for the product overall, was not what I was expecting.
Katerina B.
Katerina B.
Nothing special.. but it is ok..
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Warren, MI
I didn't hate this product, but I also didn't love it. Didn't really cover all that great, but did moisturize my face pretty well. Smelled alright and matched my skin color.
Ali F.
Ali F.
Van Nuys, CA
When it comes to foundation I always seem to be in between shades and I never have time in the mornings to be mixing difrent prodcts to get the perfect match. So I picked up this product a few months back hoping it would work for me....but it didn't, at all. I clames to adjust to your skin color. But I found that it doesn't match at all its very sheer and leaves my skin looking orange and feeling greasy! So if you want your skin to look orange and have just as many visable blemishes then this is agood product for you otherwise I don't recommend it.
Alex K.
Alex K.
Overland park, Ks
It definitely gives you that "natural" look, but this also sometimes means it doesn't cover everything unless you are a master of concealer
Ravneet G.
Ravneet G.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
This product does match your skin tone pretty well but the coverage is very very very light. It is buildable but the most coverage you can get from this is medium.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Somerset, KY
When I first began using this foundation, I was happy with it. Then, I bought a different brand, when I went back to this one, maybe 2 weeks later, it had turned orange. I looked like I had the worse spray tan ever!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.