Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Caitlyn S.
Caitlyn S.
Bolton, MA
I am very fair, VERY. It's really hard to find foundation that isn't too dark or orangey. When I had heard about this one I figured it would be great because it says it "takes the guesswork out of finding the perfect shade". The only shades it comes in are light, light medium, and medium. I am looking online right now and apparently there's nothing darker than medium!
It says it instantly transforms into your ideal shade. It definitely doesn't do that. It comes out one color and goes on the same. Not only did it not transform to my shade but the light color that I bought made me orangey.
It also doesn't cover very well. It's a very thin liquid which barely will cover dark spots or blemishes.
Kayenat H.
Kayenat H.
TERRIBLE TERRIBLE PRODUCT. don't waste your money. Its thick and made my face feel cakey.
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
I tired this back in middle school.... so it's been quite a few years for me. From my experience, it never did actually match up to my skin tone. I had bought the light-medium one since my skin is fairly pale but I do have a slight tan to it as well and it just didn't match up. It says that it's supposed to be a smart shade foundation so I'm wondering if they just don't work with my skin.
kialey h.
kialey h.
Arroyo Grande, CA
It comes out a very light color and when applied I feel like it gets a lot darker than it was intended to be and is very splotchy. It made my skin tones uneven and had very low coverage.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
I am not a fan of liquid foundations and this one was not changing my opinion. I don't understand how a makeup can just match the color of your face instantly.
Hailey T.
Hailey T.
I like to use this daily. It overs blemishes fairly well, better than concealers I have bought in the past. Works best as a base for my foundation.
Becca M.
Becca M.
I bought this in a pinch because I was missing my usual foundation. It was a mistake. It was very oily and encouraged breakouts on my face. I don't like to touch my face while applying as much as this requires. If you don't rub it in you will have weird white spots on your face.
Christine L.
Christine L.
This gives a very light coverage and looks like you're not wearing makeup. Very natural looking.
Staci C.
Staci C.
San Diego , Ca
This bronzer is the best I have ever used! It takes on your skin's tones and makes your skin look as if you are tan. Doesn't look fake if you use it sparingly!
Amy H.
Amy H.
Lucasville, OH
Try this product was Not happy with it at all. It makes my skin feel very dry and not great coloring more orange than anything.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.