BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Meagan C.
Milford, ME
This foundation is great! Love that it can blend to just the right color, even between seasons. In early spring I was quite pasty and kept the same foundation which still worked for me in mid summer when I had a nice glow!
Ashley T.
Battle Creek, MI
I probally would have never bought this, but I saw it for 50% off at rite aid. I have used it a few times and I do like it. it does match your skin which is pretty cool. but the only things is it does NOT keep me matte.
Cherise O.
Los Angeles, CA
This foundation is a joke. The color selection is a joke. The whole idea behind it would be nice if they catered to more than just 4 Caucasian skin tones. And also, the formula is a joke.
Kaitlyn M.
Warren, MI
While it matches easily & fairly well, it is very low-coverage. If you suffer from acne, blemishes, or any other skin condition, I would go with something that has more full-coverage. Other than that, it's a good product.
Great for summertime when you don't want to be caking a lot of makeup on your face!
Kristan K.
Galveston, TX
I suppose Almay Smart Shade Foundation does one thing it claims, and that is matching your shade. Too bad it has no coverage what so ever. You might as well be using a clear moisturizer or lotion. Don't waste your money!
Courtney R.
Brighton, MA
I tried this and I thought how amazing it would be for a foundation to just magically match my skin tone. Too good to be true. It didn't match at all and I found it had a weird smell to it.
Karina P.
Corona, CA
I thought this product was going to be very soft on my skin and it was the complete opposite. i broke out and the smell wasn't very pleasant. it also didn't blend too well with my skin tone.
Caitlin S.
Kansas City , MO
This does well at blending to the skin tone that you have like it claims but it has no coverage. It just disappears into your skin. Unless you have perfect skin I would not recommend this.
Elvira O.
I really cant complain on this product. Its gave me such a natural look. It just eventually made my face lighter than it should be. But seriously cant complain cause it covered what needed.
Caitlin C.
Rathdrum, ID
I thought it would be more like a BB cream/ tinted moisturizer When I applied it it quickly disappeared as if like I never applied it to begin with. Also the shade i got was suppose to be my skin tone but it clearly wasn't, it looked two shades lighter on my face, making me look really pale and discolored
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.