Add a Photo

#319 in Liquid Foundation

Photos (50)
Melissa M.
Melissa M.

I have used this foundation for years, and I really like it! I get a few shades darker, and it gives me a good tan look, and blends well! It looks completely natural. Love it!
Kate B.
Kate B.
Raleigh, NC

I like the concept that it will change color on your skin, but it makes it hard to know how much to apply
Kerri D.
Kerri D.
White Plains, NY

This product does change to match your skin tone very well. It is light enough on your skin where you feel almost naked but covers/evens out your skin. If you don't want to spend a ton of money but want good coverage, this is the product for you.
Alissa S.
Alissa S.
Portsmouth, VA

I know that as a girl in the early 30's I should have a makeup route down. My job for the past 12 years has really held me back. Working outside 10-16 hours and sweating the whole time only really left sunblock as an option. I tried many different brands but they would just sweat off and get all over my shirt. Now that I am starting a new turn of life this was the first foundation that I have tried. I like that fact that it is very light weight but I don't know if I am picking the correct shade. Will I buy this again, maybe but first I will tryout a couple more brands.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Abbotsford

I bought this a while ago out of curiosity, and when I used it i found out it didn't match my face colour, but instead turned my face orange! Not happy!
Lakesha H.
Lakesha H.

It doesn't blend that well.
Jem M.
Jem M.

This product is not meant for combination skin or if your looking for full coverage. I see for as of a moisturizer with a tint in my personal opinion. I have uneven skin tone and dark spots so its a big fail for me.
Karissa B.
Karissa B.
Port Saint Lucie, FL

Though it's light, and matches my completion, May not be all that great for someone with blemishes to hide. Definitely doesn't cover anything at all.
Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I bought this stuff in the concealer and I'm super glad i didn't end up buying the actual foundation, the concealer does a pretty good job overall but i cant imagine what the foundation would have been like! I'd say 7/10 for the concealer.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Kingston

I have a medium skin tone and obviously I chose the shade medium. It was way too dark and it did not adjust to my skin tone at all. It was dark and watery, even when I tried shaking it up before use. It would have been good coverage if the consistency wasn't terrible.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.