Add a Photo

Photos (50)
SydnieTerri C.
SydnieTerri C.
Town Creek, AL

I would love to try this. It seems fascinating. And I definitely need a new foundation!
Anais R.
Anais R.
Austin , Tx

This foundation is more of a tinted moisturizer, I have oily skin and it felt a little bit sticky on me, it was a pretty good color match but in all it should be used as a tinted moisturizer for dry to normal skin
Brittany Michelle H.
Brittany Michelle H.
Richmond, VA

I love this foundation -- its light and comfortable to wear, especially in the summer. It blends perfectly into my skin however I would not recommend to those looking for full coverage.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Poway, Ca

I've tried this a few times and it's not really for me. It gives poor coverage and not really color matching, at least for me anyways. I have friends that swear by it! I guess it's definitely hit or miss
Belkis C.
Belkis C.

The coverage is very light. more like a BB cream than a foundation.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Deerfield, WI

I have combination skin. I get oily in my T-Zone and this foundation works very well for me.
I like to use this foundation in the winter months because it's light and doesn't dry out my skin. I don't tan in the winter so my skin is very fair. What I really like about this foundation is the fact that it adjusts to your skin tone. It takes some of the guesswork regarding what shade you should use. It blends very smooth and doesn't cake up during the day.
It allows my skin to breathe and blends well around my jawline and neck areas.
If you want a heavier coverage you can always combine this foundation with another shade to layer. If you have oily skin and are using this foundation, it will still work just fine because it doesn't have a high shine. It's not quite the perfect matte finish but it gives you a nice natural look. If you do have oily skin I would recommend setting it with a powder to prolong the natural look.
evelina m.
evelina m.
Federal Way, WA

Love this foundation! ssoo smooth and nice texture!
Dakota U.
Dakota U.
Summersville, WV

It turned me orange!! I went the whole day and to my embarrassment when I looked in the mirror I looked like an oopa loopa. Not only does the color matching suck but you pay a pretty penny for almay products and to me its just not worth it.
Carli L.
Carli L.
Childersburg, AL

I really do not recommend this makeup up if you have bad skin. This makeup clogged my pores. Not only that, it does not blend with all skin tones like it says it does. It leaves my face feeling oily and very shiny. The only good thing I can say about it, is that it is very light. It doesn't feel like you are wearing a ton of makeup and it looks very natural.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Buckhannon, WV

I don't care for the almay shade foundation. I could not get it to blend well with my skin, and I noticed it left my face oily :(
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.