Product Details

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Mayelin T.
Manhattan, CA
I personally do not like this product because it made my already oily face more oily it doesn't give me a matte finish due to it not been compatible with my face I would recommend for someone who has more of a dry skin type
Kate W.
Hopewell Jct, NY
There are better foundations out there. This one is lightweight but fades pretty quickly. The whole smart shade thing was a clever idea but it just shows up 'medium' or whatever shade you pick anyway. Doesn't do wonders...
Naomi M.
Urbana, IL
When i saw this commercial, i thought it was an amazing idea, so i went out and bought it. it supposedly changes to match you skin, but that is definitely not the case. it came out way to light, and there was hardly any coverage at all. i was very disappointed. I'm not sure who this product would work for.
Lacey H.
Westport, TN
This is a good foundation if you are looking for a low coverage foundation. If you try and cake it on you will start looking streaky and orange, only buy if you are looking for light coverage.
Maggie B.
Lakeland, FL
I bet this makeup would be great for some people, and it's really cool that it changes colors and everything, but I noticed that it also changed a weird color to some red patches on my face. I liked how the makeup was lightweight and not goopy but it's not too awesome if you don't have a totally even skin tone.
Mahrukh K.
Indianapolis, IN
It doesn't blend very well and does not last long. In about an hour it seemed to have disappeared. It feels more like a cheap tinted moisturizer that has to be reapplied throughout the day.
Corey M.
Atlanta, GA
The foundation does not match to your skin color, its like any other foundation, you have to find the correct shade. The foundation comes out a white shades but as soon as you blend the beads in the foundation let out their color, so it doesn't match to your skin.
Ashley M.
Sarasota, FL
Couldnt find a color that matched. End up turning my face a completely different color. Like the fact that it has sunscreen in it but pretty much useless for anyone with an olive skin tone.
Logan J.
I tried this product and within a week I went to go get a new foundation because the color never matched my skin. It made me so irritated that I spent the money on this and then it didn't work.
Johnna D.
Madison, AL
This is the foundation that I use when I need a back-up foundation. I have found that it does a great job of matching your skin tone, but other than that, it does nothing. Once put on your face, it looks like nothing is there at all. All it does is lighten the area a little and allow for other makeup to stick
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.