Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Cynthia F.
Cynthia F.
Hanover, MD

I like how smooth it is and how light it feels but I don't like that it made me look super oily after a few hours. I don't need much coverage so the coverage was good enough for me. It didn't really match my skin tone that well it was a bit darker than my skin tone so I looked like my face had a tan. Won't be using this product anymore, will give it to my mom who is a bit darker than me so and see is she lies it.
Belkis C.
Belkis C.

The coverage is very light. more like a BB cream than a foundation.
Virginia K.
Virginia K.
Ottawa, ON

If you want a lot of coverage, stay away from this. I use it when I want an even skin tone, not when I have blemishes. It just makes your face one shade, correcting minor problems.
evelina m.
evelina m.
Federal Way, WA

Love this foundation! ssoo smooth and nice texture!
Dakota U.
Dakota U.
Summersville, WV

It turned me orange!! I went the whole day and to my embarrassment when I looked in the mirror I looked like an oopa loopa. Not only does the color matching suck but you pay a pretty penny for almay products and to me its just not worth it.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Clarkson, KY

It feels heavy on my face, doesn't cover well.
Alevtina
Alevtina
Toronto

For me it worked for about 2 days. It doesn't always turn the same shade, and it either turns orange or extremely dark. All the ingredients aren't combined well and even if you shake the bottle, when you apply it, you'll get different coverage all over your face.
Deshae D.
Deshae D.
Canton, MS

I bought this product expecting the best, Very runny and smells plasticky
Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I bought this stuff in the concealer and I'm super glad i didn't end up buying the actual foundation, the concealer does a pretty good job overall but i cant imagine what the foundation would have been like! I'd say 7/10 for the concealer.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Kingston

I have a medium skin tone and obviously I chose the shade medium. It was way too dark and it did not adjust to my skin tone at all. It was dark and watery, even when I tried shaking it up before use. It would have been good coverage if the consistency wasn't terrible.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.