BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Meagan C.
Milford, ME
This foundation is great! Love that it can blend to just the right color, even between seasons. In early spring I was quite pasty and kept the same foundation which still worked for me in mid summer when I had a nice glow!
Dania N.
Hinsdale, IL
I picked this up a while back when I was first trying makeup and it was terrible! It went on orange (maybe because my color was too dark) but either way it went on blotchy and did not blend. The coverage wasn't very great. It was disappointing and a waste of money. I would put your money somewhere else.
Jessica W.
Madisonville, TN
This foundation is great for someone who does not need or want a whole lot of coverage. I, personally, like a bit more. The way it matches perfectly to your skin color is amazing though. Really great during summer months when your color is constantly changing.
Amy H.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought this foundation because I thought it was an interesting and smart innovation but to my surprise it did not work as well as I thought it would. The coverage was too sheer for my liking. The color matching was fun to watch, but did not match perfectly.
Kaitlyn M.
Warren, MI
While it matches easily & fairly well, it is very low-coverage. If you suffer from acne, blemishes, or any other skin condition, I would go with something that has more full-coverage. Other than that, it's a good product.
Great for summertime when you don't want to be caking a lot of makeup on your face!
Kassandra D.
Reading, PA
This foundation is very thin and really runny for foundation. The coverage is minimal almost like you have nothing on. For what I you pay for a drugstore brand of makeup, it's a little expensive for what its worth.
Courtney R.
Brighton, MA
I tried this and I thought how amazing it would be for a foundation to just magically match my skin tone. Too good to be true. It didn't match at all and I found it had a weird smell to it.
Lizeth H.
Moreno Valley, CA
I was really excite to try this foundation. i wore it 3 time and i noticed that it provides great coverage but it made mt Tzone very oily and it broke me out really bad! i definitely don't recommend this foundation.
Cherise O.
Los Angeles, CA
This foundation is a joke. The color selection is a joke. The whole idea behind it would be nice if they catered to more than just 4 Caucasian skin tones. And also, the formula is a joke.
Coral D.
I bought this foundation and was so excited to use it. I even bought every shade because I just wasn't sure what shade I am in the product...and every single shade oxidized...didn't blend very well and had horrible coverage. I'll never buy this product again.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.