BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Logan J.
I tried this product and within a week I went to go get a new foundation because the color never matched my skin. It made me so irritated that I spent the money on this and then it didn't work.
Mahrukh K.
Indianapolis, IN
It doesn't blend very well and does not last long. In about an hour it seemed to have disappeared. It feels more like a cheap tinted moisturizer that has to be reapplied throughout the day.
Brittany M.
Troy, MO
I wouldn't use this again if I got it for free. It's THAT bad. I thought it would be cool how it changes to your face shade but NO...it changes YOUR face color to whatever it wants! It made my face 3-4 different colors all over a couple hours after I applied it.
Naomi M.
Urbana, IL
When i saw this commercial, i thought it was an amazing idea, so i went out and bought it. it supposedly changes to match you skin, but that is definitely not the case. it came out way to light, and there was hardly any coverage at all. i was very disappointed. I'm not sure who this product would work for.
Alicia C.
Williamstown, NJ
This was one of the first liquid foundations I used at the turn of my adolescence. It really doesn't offer much coverage and feels really greasy. There's a lot of better options out there!
Rachel G.
So the first few times i used this i thought it was great then it started to look orange i have very faire skin tone so that might be why, but its not a very good consistency and doesn't match your skin tone that well, i fell like an a clown when i wear it.
Savanah L.
I'm kind of in the middle with this One... I love the way the foundation looks on me but I don't like the fact it dried out my skin but if your looking for good color I recommend just use face moisturizer before use.
Kaitlyn M.
Warren, MI
While it matches easily & fairly well, it is very low-coverage. If you suffer from acne, blemishes, or any other skin condition, I would go with something that has more full-coverage. Other than that, it's a good product.
Great for summertime when you don't want to be caking a lot of makeup on your face!
Lauren M.
Port St Lucie, FL
Although it didn't match my pale tone (made is obvious I had a darker color on my skin - like a horrible spray tan) it did do what is says and it spread smoothly and evenly. But they should come out with a lighter color.
Kristan K.
Galveston, TX
I suppose Almay Smart Shade Foundation does one thing it claims, and that is matching your shade. Too bad it has no coverage what so ever. You might as well be using a clear moisturizer or lotion. Don't waste your money!
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.