7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Betsy H.
Betsy H.
Grantsville, UT
I am fortunate that I very rarely have blemishes, and have no scars etc to cover. My skin is on the dry side. I like this foundation because it has sheer coverage and feels natural. If you need more coverage that isn't for you. Also, there isn't a color option for darker skin tones.
Caligula R.
Caligula R.
Watauga, TN
Y'all are some difficult hoes. I like this foundation, especially in the summer in the daytime when I don't want to waste money on MAC to just slide off my face. It doesn't have a ton of coverage but it isn't supposed to...

If you have decent skin it actually does help make it seem more flawless.
Bonnie R.
Bonnie R.
Harrodsburg, KY
I thought this foundation was pretty terrible the colors were wayyy lighter than my skin tone.
Gabriela P.
Gabriela P.
I was very excited when i purchased this, and then ughhhh..... you will either look like an oompa loompa or a ghost! it is not for oily combination skin, and do not use it if you are looking for any kind of coverage. The product comes out white and you have to rub it in between your fingers to get color, if you rub it too much you look like an oompa loompa because it turns bright orange, and if you don't rub it enough you will end up looking dead white. Do not buy!
Katy M.
Katy M.
Purchased this a while ago when it first came out. It left a white tint to my skin and never really didn't much of anything else. Was so unimpressed by this product.
Ana G.
Ana G.
I was looking for a new foundation purchase from the drugstore and I picked up this one to try out. Big mistake. I thought it was going to be a good foundation. The first thing I noticed was the smell. It smells like burnt rubber. So, I tried to ignore it and applied it to my face. I couldn't stand the smell I had to take it off and wash my face.
Amber D.
Amber D.
This product is budget friendly, and very versatile. It blends very well, and you can also build it up.
Rachael N.
Rachael N.
Plano, TX
It's an okay foundation. It doesn't cover any blemishes and It's hard to get it to actually match with your skin tone. I always fin myself finding another foundation to cover this one.
Angela J.
Angela J.
Newark, NJ
It doesn't completely blend it to the skin tone and can become cakey
Betty R.
Betty R.
Philadelphia , MS
Love almay tried several other but almay gives you a feeling of your not wearing any base..
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.