Add a Photo

Photos (50)
neika v.
neika v.
Red Bluff, CA

This foundation is ok for someone who doesn't need a lot of coverage and has pretty good skin! I like a little medium/full coverage but that's my preference! Its good for evening out the skin tone though,
Anne C.
Anne C.
Cornelius, NC

I have very sensitive skin and do not like to wear a lot of makeup. Almay Smart Shade foundation is great for that look! It covers any redness/blemishes without the heaviness other foundations
Allison M.
Allison M.
Fairfield, CT

I bought this foundation a while ago because I had trouble finding my correct shade of foundation. I would either get it to light or too dark. I liked the fact that it can match your skin tone, but I don't think it is the right one for me because I have oily/ combo skin. But one of my favorite aspects on this product is that all Almay products are for sensitive skin and I have sensitive skin.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.

When I tried this product, It was an okay coverage. I didn't feel that it covered all the imperfections though.
Ariel V.
Ariel V.
St Petersburg, FL

I wouldn't even call it a foundation. It's more like tinted moisturizer, in an unfaltering shade.
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Yorktown, VA

I have fairly sensitive skin. Emphasis on FAIRLY. My face is the least likely to react to products. So you can see why I was surprised when my face started to burn when applying this. At first it was tolerable, the stinging sensation that is, but then I could not take it anymore. The sad thing is it didn't even do the job. My face seemed a shade darker, and there was barely any coverage.
Bryana G.
Bryana G.
Somerset, KY

I love Almay so I was very disappointed with this makeup. I received a free sample and couldn't wait to try it.... Although it didn't cause breakouts it was very streaky, which in makeup is a big No-No.
Andrea J.
Andrea J.
Colorado Spgs, CO

This Almay product doesn't give the coverage I need for blotchy skin. Unfortunately, I would have to use a second foundation to go with it, to help my skin look more flawless. It really was a waste of money.
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
Brownsville, Tx

This foundation was horrible. It streaked and after awhile it seperates. There was the color of the foundation and some oily substance.
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Mount Clemens, MI

I bought this because my skin tone is less than average. I was hoping that it would match my color so I wouldn't have to mix colors. It worked, but not as well as Id of liked it to. It was closer than most, but for the price, I wish it would have matched a little better. Still a good purchase though.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.