Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Shawna T.
Shawna T.
Greenville, NC

This foundation did not match my skin at all. It looked really bad.
Rebecca A.
Rebecca A.
Birmingham, AL

I have VERY pale skin and i bought the lightest one in the store. It didn't "adjust" like it was supposed to... unless I turned into a martian or a Jersey Shore orange tanning freak overnight without knowing about it.
Jenna B.
Jenna B.

I only gave this product a C because as a foundation, it's too sheer for me. This foundation was the very first face makeup I ever used and I did like it when I was still in high school because it was so sheer and didn't look like I was wearing a ton of makeup. Now that I'm older, I need more of a medium coverage, so, unfortunately, this doesn't cut it. I've tried using it as a primer/bb cream and it works wonders! I highly recommend it if you have a medium coverage foundation and you want to make it a full coverage foundation. Instead of adding on more layers of the thicker medium coverage foundation, you could add the Almay Smart Shade under it and your skin will look flawless!
Two things that I have to note: 1) This makeup does smell a little weird, so if you are sensitive to smell, this definitely will be a "no" for you.
2) I wouldn't recommend this for people with oily skin. I didn't have oily skin in high school so it worked great for me, but as I got older, my skin got oilier. My face looked like a shiny mess after a few hours. If you are going to use this, you HAVE to set it with either a pressed or loose powder!
Magen R.
Magen R.
Shirley, NY

Product matches tone but does not cover up so ends up useless
Kassaundra K.
Kassaundra K.
Ooltewah, TN

Though this product really does what it says, and matches the shade of your skin, it did however, make me break out all the time. I had to stop using it after just one tube.
Nikita D.
Nikita D.
Eubank, KY

I feel like this could be so much better than it actually is.
Advertising was very misleading on this product.
Jennier Y.
Jennier Y.
Whitesburg, GA

Almay has never really been one of my top makeup brands.. I remember why now and its because of this foundation that had too many orange tones in it for me. Also the packaging was not so great either. I could buy a better foundation for less honestly. Not too positive that the color blending technology beads work as said either
Chelsea K.
Chelsea K.
Hattiesburg, MS

This foundation shocked me, to say the least. I picked this up on a whim with no high expectations. However, after blending this into my face with a beauty blender I literally watched as it adjusted to my skin tone. The only complaint I have is the light finish it gives. I prefer a fuller coverage.m
Carli L.
Carli L.
Sylacauga, AL

I really do not recommend this makeup up if you have bad skin. This makeup clogged my pores. Not only that, it does not blend with all skin tones like it says it does. It leaves my face feeling oily and very shiny. The only good thing I can say about it, is that it is very light. It doesn't feel like you are wearing a ton of makeup and it looks very natural.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Buckhannon, WV

I don't care for the almay shade foundation. I could not get it to blend well with my skin, and I noticed it left my face oily :(
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.