Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Katrina H.
Katrina H.
FPO, AP
The foundation works sell as a primer or for light coverage but isn't that great if you're trying to cover something up. I like it though.
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
Orlando, Fl
Not the best coverage but it's really cool how it changes color when it gets to your skin! I also love that it has SPF!
Megan S.
Megan S.
Waynesburg, PA
I have porcelain skin and was hoping the foundation in fair would give me a slight tinge of color. Unfortunately the color is orange. It was also streaky and drippy and difficult to apply.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Philadelphia, PA
This is one of the worst foundations I have ever used. It did nothing for my skin and I had to mix it with other foundation. Do not purchase this foundation.
Teresa R.
Teresa R.
San Antonio, TX
I want to see if it really works
Caitlyn S.
Caitlyn S.
Bolton, MA
I am very fair, VERY. It's really hard to find foundation that isn't too dark or orangey. When I had heard about this one I figured it would be great because it says it "takes the guesswork out of finding the perfect shade". The only shades it comes in are light, light medium, and medium. I am looking online right now and apparently there's nothing darker than medium!
It says it instantly transforms into your ideal shade. It definitely doesn't do that. It comes out one color and goes on the same. Not only did it not transform to my shade but the light color that I bought made me orangey.
It also doesn't cover very well. It's a very thin liquid which barely will cover dark spots or blemishes.
Kayenat H.
Kayenat H.
TERRIBLE TERRIBLE PRODUCT. don't waste your money. Its thick and made my face feel cakey.
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
I tired this back in middle school.... so it's been quite a few years for me. From my experience, it never did actually match up to my skin tone. I had bought the light-medium one since my skin is fairly pale but I do have a slight tan to it as well and it just didn't match up. It says that it's supposed to be a smart shade foundation so I'm wondering if they just don't work with my skin.
kialey h.
kialey h.
Arroyo Grande, CA
It comes out a very light color and when applied I feel like it gets a lot darker than it was intended to be and is very splotchy. It made my skin tones uneven and had very low coverage.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
I am not a fan of liquid foundations and this one was not changing my opinion. I don't understand how a makeup can just match the color of your face instantly.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.