Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Orlando, FL

It was way to orange for me and didn;t match my skin tone well. It also wasn't enough coverage for me.
Brie L.
Brie L.
Haddonfield, NJ

Horrible product, i came out very cakey and i got the lightest shade and it was not my color at all. didn't blend well ):
Dara J.
Dara J.
Morenci, AZ

I kinda freaked out when it came out not my skin color. But i did it and it just matched my skin tone immediately!
Danni R.
Danni R.

I had read many great things about this foundation but it did not work for me. No matter how much I blended the color never really matched my skin. My skin can be a little dry and I felt like this made my skin even more dry. I was disappointed.
Fatima G.
Fatima G.
Brooklyn, NY

Wtf? both almay and physicians formula seem to forget that black people wear makeup too?
Karen M.
Karen M.
Larned, KS

This is the easiest foundation ever goes on smoothly and matches my tone every time though winter and summer.
Andrea T.
Andrea T.
Far Rockaway, NY

Not to good and also not for every body
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Framingham, MA

I have very fair skin, light eyes and naturally dark hair so I feel like I am always changing foundations because nothing matches my light skin. I thought that this product would be good because it adjusts colors...I bought the lightest color and it was a so-so match for my winter colored skin. My skin has recently been exposed to some sun so I bought a darker shade and it just doesn't work well for me - I need a color in between the lightest shade and the next one. I do think that the product is lightweight on your skin but my skin isn't totally smooth and I feel like the foundation just accentuates my flaws. I give the product a c+ since I'm not sure if it's my coloring that's an issue or the product itself. I also give it a 50/50 recommendation.
Carli L.
Carli L.
Sylacauga, AL

I really do not recommend this makeup up if you have bad skin. This makeup clogged my pores. Not only that, it does not blend with all skin tones like it says it does. It leaves my face feeling oily and very shiny. The only good thing I can say about it, is that it is very light. It doesn't feel like you are wearing a ton of makeup and it looks very natural.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Buckhannon, WV

I don't care for the almay shade foundation. I could not get it to blend well with my skin, and I noticed it left my face oily :(
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.