BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Rosa A.
Los Angeles, CA
It doesn't cover well if you have acne or acne scars, (which I do). It's oily and doesn't match the color of your skin at all. I had higher expectations for this brand and it did not meet them.
Tinamarie S.
Austin, TX
I compared this product with SmashBox BB cream, and it came up short on the shades available for good coverage for African American skin., Not every medium to dark skin tone has red undertones.
Emily W.
I didn't like this product at all. It was very runny when I tried to apply it to my face and I wasn't able to get the color and coverage that I wanted. I looked in the mirror and had an orange complexion. Would not recommend.
Whitney W.
Anderson, SC
This is my favorite more sheer coverage foundation. I love that even though it only comes in a few shades, it matches my face PERFECTLY! The texture is great and it seems to last a good while.
Gina A.
This provides decent coverage if you don't need something heavy. It covers minor blemishes okay, but could do a better job at covering some red spots. I like that it feels light on the skin and
Andrea Y.
I don't use foundation a lot but if I do I use this and it's pretty cool how it works! I love it! Haven't found anything better for my skin tone and it feels moisturizing could you ask for more?
Cayte H.
Eureka, KS
It caused my face to look a tad bit orange. After a while I just started using it as a BB Cream/primer and that worked great. It would be great for the summer months when you have a tan though.
kelsey m.
Reynoldsville, PA
First of all the color.match up is far from.correct. When I used this the first time I had to wash it off and start over with something different. This foundation is a bit like bad tanning lotion. Patches of brown all around.
Rachael R.
Spring Hill, TN
I bought this from a discounted place once because I just wanted to try it. It was awful. I am pretty pale (by choice) and I want something that is going to keep my porcelain complexion, but leave a good foundation for blush, contour, etc. This stuff did not go on smoothly and it left a weird shimmer? No thank you.
Kristina T.
Tahlequah, OK
There is no coverage to this. It is very light weight and not greasy at all, as if you are wearing anything but it's doesn't cover up dark spots, blemishes, or even pores not one bit. You might as well not put it on at all. It also didn't match my skin tone. I blended it in and it still made me look a little orange.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.