7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Heather S.
Heather S.
Magna, UT
I do not love this foundation! It separated from my other makeup and made me look like I was wearing a mask and the color did not change at all if anything it oxidized and went darker than my skin
shelby g.
shelby g.
I decided to try this product after hearing a couple good reviews about it, and also loving some Almay products myself. However I was EXTREMELY disappointed with this product. Not only did the shade not match up to my skin tone, like the product says it does, but the coverage was that of a tinted BB cream. NO COVERAGE. It looked like I had applied no foundation what so ever. All my dark spots, acne marks, and problem areas were still shown, and the product is not buildable. Not worth the money!
Shanna G.
Shanna G.
Memphis, TN
Can't find my shade.. I hate that almay discriminate against women of color..
Dee T.
Dee T.
This foundation its wonderful. Provides good coverage, feels lightweight, has spf and matches the skin color very accurately. Last a long time when combined with loose powder and does not look heavy.
Sami M.
Sami M.
Chico, CA
Kinda made me look like a ghost and I'm pale lol
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Jacksonville, FL
I tried this product not to long after it first came out and the coverage is very minimal,which I was not to fond of. I felt like this really didn't cover any of my redness or flaws. I guess technically it did get my shade because it blended in so well that it looked like I didn't have any makeup on at all but it also didn't conceal my flaws either. I personally say don't waste your money.
Brandi W.
Brandi W.
Pleasant Grove, Ut
Very cool concept, poor execution. The shade was too pale for my complexion. I did not feel like it offered much by way of coverage or longevity.
Natasha T.
Natasha T.
Alexandria, MN
I used this daily, sometimes i find myself mixing shades to get the right color. other than that i think i covers well.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Mamaroneck, NY
I bought this in the hopes it would actually have some kind of coverage. It was a no-go for me. I felt like I didn't even put on any foundation. I still needed to cover everything up. For me, this was a waste of money.
Betsy H.
Betsy H.
Grantsville, UT
I am fortunate that I very rarely have blemishes, and have no scars etc to cover. My skin is on the dry side. I like this foundation because it has sheer coverage and feels natural. If you need more coverage that isn't for you. Also, there isn't a color option for darker skin tones.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.