Add a Photo

#400 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

I am not a fan of liquid foundations and this one was not changing my opinion. I don't understand how a makeup can just match the color of your face instantly.
Hailey T.
Hailey T.

I like to use this daily. It overs blemishes fairly well, better than concealers I have bought in the past. Works best as a base for my foundation.
Becca M.
Becca M.

I bought this in a pinch because I was missing my usual foundation. It was a mistake. It was very oily and encouraged breakouts on my face. I don't like to touch my face while applying as much as this requires. If you don't rub it in you will have weird white spots on your face.
Christine L.
Christine L.

This gives a very light coverage and looks like you're not wearing makeup. Very natural looking.
Staci C.
Staci C.
San Diego , Ca

This bronzer is the best I have ever used! It takes on your skin's tones and makes your skin look as if you are tan. Doesn't look fake if you use it sparingly!
Amy H.
Amy H.
Lucasville, OH

Try this product was Not happy with it at all. It makes my skin feel very dry and not great coloring more orange than anything.
paris s.
paris s.

It has okay coverage and don't get it wet at all it will get weirdly orange and you have to blend it in right otherwise its very patchy but its not a bad foundation i don't know if mine got old but i reached for it and it just started rubbing off as soon as i put on but i don't know i didn't have it for that long
Tasha E.
Tasha E.
Mount Carmel, IL

I don't hate this foundation, but I wouldn't ever buy it again. I thought the coverage was okay, and the smell wasn't bad either. I don't see any smart shade to it, I felt regardless which one I tried I couldn't find my perfect match. It also ended up breaking me out.
Savannah F.
Savannah F.
Mililani, HI

Great coverage and great glow
Heather H.
Heather H.
Maryville, TN

I did not like this. It did not match well or blend in on my skin. It had hardly any coverage. This stuff did me no good at all.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.