BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Kaitlyn B.
Atlanta, GA
So i bought the light because I'm pretty light skinned but it was still too dark. it had pretty good pigment (i looked like an orange) but its pretty much a way to sell fewer shades of foundation and claim its 'color match'
Kate W.
Hopewell Jct, NY
There are better foundations out there. This one is lightweight but fades pretty quickly. The whole smart shade thing was a clever idea but it just shows up 'medium' or whatever shade you pick anyway. Doesn't do wonders...
Brittany M.
Troy, MO
I wouldn't use this again if I got it for free. It's THAT bad. I thought it would be cool how it changes to your face shade but NO...it changes YOUR face color to whatever it wants! It made my face 3-4 different colors all over a couple hours after I applied it.
Hillary L.
I loved how light weight it was on my skin but I didn't feel like I got enough coverage. Especially on some of my "problem" areas on my face; it just seemed kind of like a tinted moisturizer.
Martha V.
El Sobrante, CA
I found this product difficult to work with. I really wanted to love it but I just couldn't get it work with my skin. The shade never was settled too dark and it made my skin look really dry.
Naomi M.
Urbana, IL
When i saw this commercial, i thought it was an amazing idea, so i went out and bought it. it supposedly changes to match you skin, but that is definitely not the case. it came out way to light, and there was hardly any coverage at all. i was very disappointed. I'm not sure who this product would work for.
Alexis E.
Denham Spgs, LA
The color matches pretty well but it wears off pretty easily. When you first put it on its a good coverage and doesn't feel like its caked on, but it does wear of easily. But it is affordable!
Corey M.
Atlanta, GA
The foundation does not match to your skin color, its like any other foundation, you have to find the correct shade. The foundation comes out a white shades but as soon as you blend the beads in the foundation let out their color, so it doesn't match to your skin.
Holly F.
This blended well with my skin but was a bit on the runny side. I felt like this was a middle of the road product.... I would suggest to use this to cover blemishes or for light coverage....
Mayelin T.
Manhattan, CA
I personally do not like this product because it made my already oily face more oily it doesn't give me a matte finish due to it not been compatible with my face I would recommend for someone who has more of a dry skin type
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.