BY ALMAY

• Very good I love1 Answers
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Jonesboro, Ar
It matches you skin, but the coverage isn't what I expected. It also requires a clean white applicator every time, which is annoying. Not really worth the cost.
Raven H.
Raven H.
Henderson, TN
I very much enjoy this product as I do not like a thick and overbearing foundation. I have fairly clear skin and a dark skin tone and this foundation works great!
Antoinette W.
Antoinette W.
Camden, AL
I think this is a great foundation except it was hard to match it up to my skin color, but i think if you can match it up it is a great light coverage foundation. I do not think this will work if you prefer a full coverage foundation
Allie B.
Allie B.
This was bad! it did match my skin tone but it left streaks of orange. it also clogged my skin and left my skin broken out.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Magna, UT
I do not love this foundation! It separated from my other makeup and made me look like I was wearing a mask and the color did not change at all if anything it oxidized and went darker than my skin
shelby g.
shelby g.
I decided to try this product after hearing a couple good reviews about it, and also loving some Almay products myself. However I was EXTREMELY disappointed with this product. Not only did the shade not match up to my skin tone, like the product says it does, but the coverage was that of a tinted BB cream. NO COVERAGE. It looked like I had applied no foundation what so ever. All my dark spots, acne marks, and problem areas were still shown, and the product is not buildable. Not worth the money!
Shanna G.
Shanna G.
Memphis, TN
Can't find my shade.. I hate that almay discriminate against women of color..
Dee T.
Dee T.
This foundation its wonderful. Provides good coverage, feels lightweight, has spf and matches the skin color very accurately. Last a long time when combined with loose powder and does not look heavy.
Sami M.
Sami M.
Chico, CA
Kinda made me look like a ghost and I'm pale lol
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Jacksonville, FL
I tried this product not to long after it first came out and the coverage is very minimal,which I was not to fond of. I felt like this really didn't cover any of my redness or flaws. I guess technically it did get my shade because it blended in so well that it looked like I didn't have any makeup on at all but it also didn't conceal my flaws either. I personally say don't waste your money.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.