BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Allie D.
Yarmouth, ME
This is my all time favorite foundation. It is especially excellent for dry skin. It doesn't cling to dry patches, which most foundations do. It last 12 hours plus which is very valuable in my opinion! Please go buy now!!!
michelle e.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I honestly thought this was going to be a miracle foundation that magically turned into the same color as your skin. but in reality, it just contains these annoying little beads that you have to blend really well into the skin
Skyller H.
Portage, IN
Almay is not a great foundation. They do not have a color range that is dark enough for me. Even though my skin tone is not very dark, there still wasn't a "smart shade" that worked for me.
Emily W.
I didn't like this product at all. It was very runny when I tried to apply it to my face and I wasn't able to get the color and coverage that I wanted. I looked in the mirror and had an orange complexion. Would not recommend.
Tinamarie S.
Austin, TX
I compared this product with SmashBox BB cream, and it came up short on the shades available for good coverage for African American skin., Not every medium to dark skin tone has red undertones.
Heidi H.
Pine, CO
I thought it would be a good idea for summer....I was wrong! I'm not sure how this stuff is formulated but everything about it screams cheap. It didn't match my skin, its coverage is just okay at best and overall it's junky.
Jillian G.
Concord, NH
I use this quite frequently and really enjoy it. My face looks and feels fresh while wearing this Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup. It also has the SPF 15 which is a huge plus for me!
Elizabeth G.
Mannington, WV
I always thought it was hard to match up my skin tone with my make-up. That was until I found Almay. It goes on great & matches up perfectly. My friends can't tell I have anything on. I love it!
Nayeli G.
Chula Vista, CA
I used to have a few blemishes here and there a few years back and this didn't do a real good job at clearing them. This was more like a BB cream, definitely not a foundation. I don't really remember if it really matched my skin tone , because I don't remember feeling cakey . I definitely would not try this again.
Jacintha K.
Stillwater, OK
I tried this, hoping the color matching properties would do what the company claims, and boy was I disappointed! I got the palest shade they make, and it was way too dark and orange, and did not cover well at all! I love other Almay products, but this one was such a disappointment, It didn't match anything at all!
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.