Add a Photo

#319 in Liquid Foundation

Photos (50)
Danni R.
Danni R.

I had read many great things about this foundation but it did not work for me. No matter how much I blended the color never really matched my skin. My skin can be a little dry and I felt like this made my skin even more dry. I was disappointed.
Fatima G.
Fatima G.
Brooklyn, NY

Wtf? both almay and physicians formula seem to forget that black people wear makeup too?
Fiorella C.
Fiorella C.
Lajas, PR

This was my first foundation, my sister got it for me when I was in 8th grade. I am in 11th grade now and it is still half full. It works great, but be sure to buy your exact color before you buy it, because it might turn out a little more darker than your skin tone. Remember to shake it before applying it to your makeup tools or finger so the compounds mixes.
Andrea T.
Andrea T.
Far Rockaway, NY

Not to good and also not for every body
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Framingham, MA

I have very fair skin, light eyes and naturally dark hair so I feel like I am always changing foundations because nothing matches my light skin. I thought that this product would be good because it adjusts colors...I bought the lightest color and it was a so-so match for my winter colored skin. My skin has recently been exposed to some sun so I bought a darker shade and it just doesn't work well for me - I need a color in between the lightest shade and the next one. I do think that the product is lightweight on your skin but my skin isn't totally smooth and I feel like the foundation just accentuates my flaws. I give the product a c+ since I'm not sure if it's my coloring that's an issue or the product itself. I also give it a 50/50 recommendation.
Josie S.
Josie S.
Mcdonough, GA

I do not like this foundation at all!! It has almost no coverage at all. I thought that it would be easy to match my skin, since that is what they claim, but it did not even do that. It is like you did not even put on a foundation at all.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Newport News, VA

I got this foundation at target with the concealer and have saw commercials about how it is supposed to blend into the perfect color of your skin. Heck, I will even quote the site, "breakthrough shade-sensing technology instantly adjusts to the color of your skin. the lightweight formula starts out white and adjusts to right." My skin type is oily/combination. I use this on top of my Tooface primer with my foundation brush and finishing with my Lo'real pressed powder. I really do like the natural finish it gives me, but I have noticed after an hour my skin starts to look greasy. I have also noticed a couple of whiteheads after a week of using this product. I like the idea of the product but it really doesn't work for my skin type.
Shawna T.
Shawna T.
Greenville, NC

This foundation did not match my skin at all. It looked really bad.
Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I bought this stuff in the concealer and I'm super glad i didn't end up buying the actual foundation, the concealer does a pretty good job overall but i cant imagine what the foundation would have been like! I'd say 7/10 for the concealer.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Kingston

I have a medium skin tone and obviously I chose the shade medium. It was way too dark and it did not adjust to my skin tone at all. It was dark and watery, even when I tried shaking it up before use. It would have been good coverage if the consistency wasn't terrible.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.