Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Jue X.
Jue X.
Danville, VA

The color doesn't match me. not much coverage. the finish is not so natural.
Dalene K.
Dalene K.
Westminster, CA

I am super white and didn't think this would work. I was wrong. It blends in perfectly!!
taylor d.
taylor d.

I hated this product so much! It was pricier for a drugstore foundation but totally not worth it. The concept is really cool but I don't think the color actually matched my skin tone. It was super orange and I got the lighest shade, also it made my face look really greasy!
Octavia M.
Octavia M.
Seattle, WA

At times I've been able to get a good blend from this, but as you get to the bottom of the bottle, it separates a bit so that a liquid pigmented substance comes out and won't mix with the rest of the product.

As far as "finding your perfect shade" goes, it's not magic.
suzanne s.
suzanne s.
Los Angeles, CA

I bought this because it claimed to do wonderful, magically things and it was on sale BOGO. It is tinted moisturizer. You can't call it foundation, it doesn't cover anything. Finding the perfect shade? There are only 3 or 4 options... and it was the wrong color. It doesn't magically change to the color of your skin. I gave this to my mom since she doesn't like foundation, and has sensitive skin.
Rox C.
Rox C.
Forest, VA

I really thought this foundation would be different considering it was supposed to be lightweight. Almost an hour after putting it on it started making me look "wrinkley" in all my laugh lines. Also, it is advertised as almost being skin technology with the smart shade adjusting to your skin tone. The shade didn't look to change or adjust at all which led me to think what it really does and where my money was going.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Sheridan, AR

This product has bad coverage. and it says smart shade and that its supposed to match your skin tone but it didn't work for me. it was way too light and I'm fair complected already.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Lubbock, TX

This does nothing coverage wise, it gets all goopy and nasty in the container and comes out separated - oil and color. Irritated my skin.
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
Merced, CA

The fist time I tired it it was great but I don't think it should be called make up. Into opinion it's more of a BB cream if you want a light makeup that will cover up little blimps he's this is for you.
Katie N.
Katie N.
Somerset, NJ

I didn't like this at all because it made me look kind of gray and ashen. It also didn't give me much coverage at all. I like the idea of this foundation but i don't think it's worth it
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.