Add a Photo

#331 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Donna C.
Donna C.

Was not great coverage and even the lightest shade was too dark for my skin tone.
avery w.
avery w.
Frisco, TX

I got this product about a month ago and have only used it twice. It has a very liquidy content, and it doesn't blend as easy as it says it dose. It doesn't give all day coverage and it makes your skin look dryed up. i think it would be good if you have oily skin to dry it up. but i don't recommend it to anyone. it feels like it is streching out your skin and leaves your skin super dry.
Toluwani O.
Toluwani O.
Fayetteville, GA

Definitely one of the best foundations ive used .. EVER !
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
Merced, CA

The fist time I tired it it was great but I don't think it should be called make up. Into opinion it's more of a BB cream if you want a light makeup that will cover up little blimps he's this is for you.
Meredith L.
Meredith L.

Made my face look shiny and had very little coverage.
Theresa S.
Theresa S.
Houma, LA

I really like the way this foundation covers for me. I do have to apply a moisturizer on right before the foundation or its hard to apply because it dries too fast.
Annaisa F.
Annaisa F.
San Antonio, TX

This product depends on the persons preference.
If you are looking for medium to full coverage, this isn't the product for you.
This product is meant to be lightweight and give minimum coverage. If you are looking for a natural, glowy but matte finish you would like this product. If you have oily to combination skin, this works great.
Because it dries fast,I would apply this in small sections on the face.
Katie N.
Katie N.
Somerset, NJ

I didn't like this at all because it made me look kind of gray and ashen. It also didn't give me much coverage at all. I like the idea of this foundation but i don't think it's worth it
Lily A.
Lily A.
LA

Usually I am a fan of liquidy foundation however, this fountation take a long time to finally set on your face. The process in placing this on your face is such a hassle.
Hazellyn M.
Hazellyn M.

I'm not sure if I just got a ugly duckling of the bunch or if this really isn't working. I got this thinking it will match but when I got it and used it it was a little bit too much liquidy. I felt like I didn't put anything on and it made me look like a Oompa Loompa !
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.