BY ALMAY

• Very good I love1 Answers
Megan C.
Megan C.
Pinopolis, SC
This foundation applys very smooth to my face, I have heard many peaople that didn't like it. Howeverl,I find it works great and the price is irrisistable!
Mayling R.
Mayling R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Couldnt find my exact shade and once I wore it the foundation wore off after an hour even with foundation primer on. It also looked streaky once out in the sunlight.
Kristan K.
Kristan K.
Galveston, TX
I suppose Almay Smart Shade Foundation does one thing it claims, and that is matching your shade. Too bad it has no coverage what so ever. You might as well be using a clear moisturizer or lotion. Don't waste your money!
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.
Los Angeles, CA
The only thing I liked about this foundation was the coverage, but color is way off. I looked ORANGE. The foundation is more for girls with combination skin not for oily skin.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Naples, FL
The product is okay in my eyes. It truly does match your skin color. Problem being, it leaves your skin looking oily. Might just be my skin type but it made my face look like I was sweating constantly when I wasnt. It just didn't dry well!
Tasha E.
Tasha E.
Mount Carmel, IL
I don't hate this foundation, but I wouldn't ever buy it again. I thought the coverage was okay, and the smell wasn't bad either. I don't see any smart shade to it, I felt regardless which one I tried I couldn't find my perfect match. It also ended up breaking me out.
Kathy N.
Kathy N.
Falls Church, VA
I had originally bought this for the summer, as I get darker with a summer tan. While the pigment did blend in well, the coverage was very sheer. My sister looked at my face and commented that it works pretty much like lotion--goes on white, and clear when you blend it in.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
I usually gravitate towards Almay, and this is the only product that has ever disappointed me. It doesn't cover anything, and despite the "shade matching technology", I can't find the right shade for me; everything is either too pale or too orange! It's a decent product if you can find the right shade for you and if you just want to even your skin tone, rather than cover flaws.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Olympia, WA
I really don't enjoy this product. First off, it's very thin and doesn't help very much with medium or full coverage, it just made my skin a weird shade. I tried several different colors and each time it made my face either too hello or too orange. Over all this product just wasn't right for me.
Kimmie J.
Kimmie J.
Brentwood, TN
I think my skin must be a weird color, because I can never find one light enough. I love this because if you blend it well, it totally matches your skin. It's also light and doesn't clog pores. I buy new foundation all the time, and ALWAYS go back to Almay.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.