Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
I came across this product on sale at a local store and decided to give it a try - it has become my everyday makeup! I tend to struggle with breakouts and I have a hardtime finding the right shade of cover up. This is a perfect base - blends in well and allows cover up to blend better!
Shianne J.
Shianne J.
Santa Clarita, CA
I personally don't like the smell and it make my face feel dewey.
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
San Diego, CA
This product is not for girls with oily skin. I was an oil slick after 30 minutes. It provided very sheer coverage. It wasn't quite what I was looking for or expecting.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Dayton, NV
This is the only brand of drug store foundation I've found to accurately match my tawny skin tone. I'm ethnically mixed and my skin tone reflects that depending on the time of year and my sun exposure. My skin tone ranges from a bronze to pale, but I always have yellowy undertones. I've found that most drugstore makeup brands don't cater to women of color, which is disappointing. But Almay's smart shade blends well into my skin, provides enough coverage of blemishes without leaving me feeling like a geisha with caked on makeup, and doesn't slough or melt off my face throughout the day.
Laura B.
Laura B.
I liked this product. I feel that a lot of the reviewers were expecting a top quality product. This is drug store makeup that you can purchase for less than $20 and considering that I am pretty pleased with it.
yaneli n.
yaneli n.
Bend, OR
I love this product..it blends well you have to apply in sections because it does dry fast it is medium coverage perfect for everyday hot days...it does match your skin. I apply in sections then use a translucent setting powder and I apply a setting spray after and my skin looks flawless..you need to know how to apply!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Ventura, CA
I was so excited to try this product. It initially matched my skin tone when I put it on, but then upon blending it out, it left me with weird dark discoloration areas, which looked like I have a skin problem. I tried both my fingers and a brush and nothing worked. If you are looking for an easy foundation routine, this is not it. You're going to end up spending more time trying to fix it.
Cori F.
Cori F.
Long Beach, NY
Did not match my skin tone at all. Was also too cakey and obvious in natural light. I am usually a fan of Almay but this product was extremely sub-par.
Delacy C.
Delacy C.
I didn't like the texture of it and felt that it was super heavy for my skin. Plus it didn't color match me at all. Wouldn't recommend to anyone
Sara W.
Sara W.
Two Rivers, WI
I really like this product! Picking the right shade isn't a hassle with this foundation! Gives great coverage!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.