Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Dahlia V.
Dahlia V.
Greeley, CO
I broke out maybe I have sensitive skin
paige b.
paige b.
Spring Hill, FL
The color I bought was darker than the shade on the lid, I can't even wear it because its so dark. I don't think I will buy more because I don't like it, its more like a bb cream.
Joelle C.
Joelle C.
This did not match my skin very well. I also have issues blending the color out.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
I like the idea of this product, like how it blends to match your skin tone. However, it was very liquidy/watery and it did not cover blemishes very well.
shelby g.
shelby g.
I decided to try this product after hearing a couple good reviews about it, and also loving some Almay products myself. However I was EXTREMELY disappointed with this product. Not only did the shade not match up to my skin tone, like the product says it does, but the coverage was that of a tinted BB cream. NO COVERAGE. It looked like I had applied no foundation what so ever. All my dark spots, acne marks, and problem areas were still shown, and the product is not buildable. Not worth the money!
Peggy J.
Peggy J.
Pippa Passes, KY
I have used this for about 5 plus years . This is the only kind I have found that really covers evenly with my skin. It is kind of expensive but it is my all time favorite foundation.
Katie D.
Katie D.
Summit, MS
It got the job done but it didn't really make my skin and got darker the longer I had it. I had to throw it out and it was a dark brown shade with it was a fair to begin with.
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
I love love love love this foundation, that being said I do have one issue with it. I have very light skin so therefor always get the light/pale shade. Sometimes the shade comes out so dark I have to completely wash my face twice
Julia C.
Julia C.
Phoenix, AZ
I couldn't get the shade to match my face. It always looked a little too pinkish or tan. I did like the coverage though, however, that came in handy because I think this product caused breakouts. I bought a tube, used it for two months, and then finally decided to just throw it away.
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
Canton, IL
I thought this was heavy. I was looking for something to use but it showed up heavy.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.