Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Holly C.
Holly C.
Tualatin, OR
This is a great budget foundation. It is a bit hard to blend. It worked great at matching my skin like magic.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Sallisaw, OK
I was not impressed with this. It didn't match my skin tone at all. Felt greasy on me. Wouldn't buy again.
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Kokomo, IN
This is perfect for my olive skin tone. It is the closest I have ever gotten to the true color of my face
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Mesa, AZ
Ok, a little too orange for my skin but it does provide decent coverage without looking like foundation
Katie p.
Katie p.
diamond bar, CA
It doesn't match my skin tone, it's way to light for my opinion. This is different for every skin tone
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
I love this product. It blends perfectly with my skin and leaves it feeling smooth. Would recommend.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Newberry, MI
Love this product! Still matches if I'm paler from the season change or darker because of a tan!
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
West Plains, MO
This is the best foundation to buy definitely a must have products and the price is decent
Alexa C.
Alexa C.
Chowchilla, CA
Would buy this again best product I've ever used love it 😍 would recommend it to anyone .
Sherri G.
Sherri G.
Have used this product for several years and love it! Goes on easy and looks natural!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.