Add a Photo

#404 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Deanna B.
Deanna B.

Not a fan, very light and does not give much coverage. Doesn't match as well as it claims to either. tried it a few times but still not my favorite.
Tristicia K.
Tristicia K.

I love how this foundation blends to my face, and doesn't leave my face oily or sticky. But doesn't completely cover the redness or my big pores.
Maria S.
Maria S.
chicago, IL

I love tjis makeuo it looks natural and it has spf 15 already in it just incase I were to forget my subscreen I'm still protected from sunburn.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Warren, MI

This is a wonderful product at a great price. I was skeptical at first but it's never done me wrong. It's great for my no makeup makeup days.
Heidi S.
Heidi S.
Deer Park, TX

Love this foundation. It's very light but covers very good. I have combination skin and isn't greasy or too dry. Will definitely but again.
Audrey S.
Audrey S.
Overland Park, KS

They need more colors! The range is crazy small. But that being said it is easy to apply with fingertips and does actually change colors.
Kenzathome K.
Kenzathome K.

I wear this on natural makeup days...it does the skin match thing but I have dry skin and it oxidized on me. I probably won't repurchase
Rainey B.
Rainey B.
Simpsonville, SC

I love how this product never leaves a make up line even when I'm in a hurry. Very light so it feels like I'm not wearing any make up.
Kati B.
Kati B.
Starkville, Ms

I can never find one that adjust h skin tone. This may work for some but not me. I'm not a fan it also doesn't give any coverage.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Manitowoc, WI

I had an issue with mine turning me slightly orange. I am very fair in complexion and it turned my skin darker than I would like.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.