7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
christine C.
christine C.
I didn't like this one at all didn't work well for me at all . I wouldn't but again
Shelly H.
Shelly H.
Milledgeville, GA
Works well. Ends up matching my skin tone pretty perfectly and goes on smoothly
Sara D.
Sara D.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I am torn on this product. I really love the way it goes on, blends, and absolutely matches my skin tone. I hate that it dries out quickly and will cake around blemishes or dry spots pretty badly. I have used this with my moisturizer to attempt to even it out once this happens and the color gets a little funky. I will use this until it is gone because on my not-so-dry days it is perfect but I probably won't repurchase. If you don't have dry or acne prone skin, this might be the right product for you!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
This foundation's main attraction for me was the "smart shade" aspect, which ultimately made it easier for me to pick a shade and know my odds of it matching were much higher. It is very full coverage. However it leans a little more on the cakey side and leaves an unnatural finish, like paint. I also find that it oxidized and turned orange at places like under my jawline/by my ears and around my nostril creases.
Mariana O.
Mariana O.
Alpharetta, GA
It's very sheer and light coverage, but it evens everything out in a very natural look. I use it with another foundation with a little more coverage to make it a bit more long lasting and have more coverage.
In this case I used Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-in-1 Foundation + Concealerin color 06 Sand Baige and used 300 medium from Almay Smart Shade.
A little goes a long way!!!
Tyler S.
Tyler S.
Wilsonville, AL
Almay has never been a brand that I turn to, but I was super impressed with this foundation and have since tried more of their products, and loved them as well!
I have dry skin and this looks great! The coverage is medium on me, and that is without a primer. I have tried using a primer, but I notice that the primer seems to interfere with the color matching. Also, use your fingers to apply! Something about using a brush or sponge doesn't work well. It matches my fair skin perfectly and looks great all day! Very impressed!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
I am just starting to get into makeup and I have been using this one for a couple of weeks now and I absolutely love it. It is a medium coverage and I believe have a pink undertone.  I didn't know my color very well and this one ended up working out perfectly. I am still out to try new products but I know I will end up getting this one again.
Althea B.
Althea B.
Boise, ID
This is just fine. It comes out white and then turns very orange. It has light to medium coverage. It does not last all day on me, I'm pretty oily and this feels oily after about an hour even with a mattefying primer, setting with a mattefying powder, and using a good setting spray. I would not recommend this; there are bb creams and tinted moisturizers that do the same thing for less money. I am currently mixing this with very mattefying and pale foundations just to use it up.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Review for: Light
This product was kind of frustrating for me because some days it would find my skin tone and other days it just wouldn't and would turn some random light color that wasn't full coverage technically. It wasn't really worth the money seeing how I ended up buying another foundation to cover up the areas that this one decided not to match to.
Dezi M.
Dezi M.
Review for: Light/Medium
This product was so thick and oily on my face. I did not like this at all. No matter how much I blended it , it always left my face streaky. The product it's self it white with dark dots that rub in when you mix it together which is appartely the new formula. it just has very poor coverage and I will not buy again
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.