BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
I am just starting to get into makeup and I have been using this one for a couple of weeks now and I absolutely love it. It is a medium coverage and I believe have a pink undertone.  I didn't know my color very well and this one ended up working out perfectly. I am still out to try new products but I know I will end up getting this one again.
Althea B.
Althea B.
Boise, ID
This is just fine. It comes out white and then turns very orange. It has light to medium coverage. It does not last all day on me, I'm pretty oily and this feels oily after about an hour even with a mattefying primer, setting with a mattefying powder, and using a good setting spray. I would not recommend this; there are bb creams and tinted moisturizers that do the same thing for less money. I am currently mixing this with very mattefying and pale foundations just to use it up.
Harper B.
Harper B.
Palm Harbor, FL
Review for: Light
I was not a fan of this foundation. I was already skeptical because of it's "skin tone matching" feature, and that's the main reason it didn't work for me. I used the lightest color that was available, and when I blended it out, it was still too dark. I also don't appreciate the lack of diversity offered in this line. 7 colors? That is not nearly enough to cover every ethnicity out there. Needless to say I was disappointed with this foundation.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Austin
Review for: Light/Medium, Light
This is my go-to for every day makeup. I don't really like a heavy foundation and don't have a lot of use for full coverage foundations. This is definitely for someone who wants a more weightless/look feel. I like that it blends perfectly into my skin tone and has spf to protect me from the sun. However, this makeup probably isn't for someone looking for more full coverage or a buildable foundation.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Review for: Light
This product was kind of frustrating for me because some days it would find my skin tone and other days it just wouldn't and would turn some random light color that wasn't full coverage technically. It wasn't really worth the money seeing how I ended up buying another foundation to cover up the areas that this one decided not to match to.
Dezi M.
Dezi M.
Review for: Light/Medium
This product was so thick and oily on my face. I did not like this at all. No matter how much I blended it , it always left my face streaky. The product it's self it white with dark dots that rub in when you mix it together which is appartely the new formula. it just has very poor coverage and I will not buy again
Kristen P.
Kristen P.
N Smithfield, RI
Review for: Smart Balance 100
Gives a really good natural smooth finish. Is not full coverage and is every sheer only has a slight tint. appears slightly dewy. Available at Walmart. No harsh smell. Comes out white and turns your shade. Doesn't leave and streaks. Easy to apply just use your hands (wash and sanitize hands first to avoid breakouts)
Jess T.
Jess T.
Philadelphia, PA
Does not accurately match skin tone. In fact, it's about 2-3 shades darker on my skin in the light/medium tone. Benefit is that it does have spf coverage. It goes on smooth and doesn't dry out your skin. I would for sure test this before buying it to see if it accurately matches your skin tone.
b ..
b ..
I actually love this product. If you don't want much coverage and perfect for summer since its lightweight can't fell it on face. I had it on light. And use it when I don't want much of a cake face
Briana A.
Briana A.
Does anyone purchase almay products? There are always coupons in the paper but no one actually is down for this company. They do not have enough shade Rangers and women of color cannot enjoy the company at all. Your products are lacking please step your shade range game up.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.