Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Teresa R.
Teresa R.
San Antonio, TX

I want to see if it really works
Edina V.
Edina V.
Grand Rapids, MI

It is very runny and my face feels oily.
Dahlia V.
Dahlia V.
Greeley, CO

I broke out maybe I have sensitive skin
paige b.
paige b.
Spring Hill, FL

The color I bought was darker than the shade on the lid, I can't even wear it because its so dark. I don't think I will buy more because I don't like it, its more like a bb cream.
Joelle C.
Joelle C.

This did not match my skin very well. I also have issues blending the color out.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.

I like the idea of this product, like how it blends to match your skin tone. However, it was very liquidy/watery and it did not cover blemishes very well.
Tasha E.
Tasha E.
Mount Carmel, IL

I don't hate this foundation, but I wouldn't ever buy it again. I thought the coverage was okay, and the smell wasn't bad either. I don't see any smart shade to it, I felt regardless which one I tried I couldn't find my perfect match. It also ended up breaking me out.
Peggy J.
Peggy J.
Pippa Passes, KY

I have used this for about 5 plus years . This is the only kind I have found that really covers evenly with my skin. It is kind of expensive but it is my all time favorite foundation.
Katie D.
Katie D.
Summit, MS

It got the job done but it didn't really make my skin and got darker the longer I had it. I had to throw it out and it was a dark brown shade with it was a fair to begin with.
Cassie C.
Cassie C.

I love love love love this foundation, that being said I do have one issue with it. I have very light skin so therefor always get the light/pale shade. Sometimes the shade comes out so dark I have to completely wash my face twice
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.