Add a Photo

#319 in Liquid Foundation

Photos (50)
Meredith L.
Meredith L.

Made my face look shiny and had very little coverage.
Theresa S.
Theresa S.
Houma, LA

I really like the way this foundation covers for me. I do have to apply a moisturizer on right before the foundation or its hard to apply because it dries too fast.
Annaisa F.
Annaisa F.
San Antonio, TX

This product depends on the persons preference.
If you are looking for medium to full coverage, this isn't the product for you.
This product is meant to be lightweight and give minimum coverage. If you are looking for a natural, glowy but matte finish you would like this product. If you have oily to combination skin, this works great.
Because it dries fast,I would apply this in small sections on the face.
Katie N.
Katie N.
Somerset, NJ

I didn't like this at all because it made me look kind of gray and ashen. It also didn't give me much coverage at all. I like the idea of this foundation but i don't think it's worth it
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Wheatley Hts, NY

I purchased this product because the technology in it sounded great. And while it is an ok product the limited shades makes it a no go got me. I got the darkest shade but it left my face gray and dull, so instead of returning it I used it as a primer. Great idea but not well executed therefore I will not buy again.
Kathleen S.
Kathleen S.

This product is excellent for sensitive skin and the SPF doesn't hurt. It provides very light coverage, however, so if you're looking for more than a "barely there" look, it's not for you.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.

I did not like this product. It did not give me the coverage I thought it would, and it did not match my skin color.
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Orlando, FL

It was way to orange for me and didn;t match my skin tone well. It also wasn't enough coverage for me.
Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I bought this stuff in the concealer and I'm super glad i didn't end up buying the actual foundation, the concealer does a pretty good job overall but i cant imagine what the foundation would have been like! I'd say 7/10 for the concealer.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Kingston

I have a medium skin tone and obviously I chose the shade medium. It was way too dark and it did not adjust to my skin tone at all. It was dark and watery, even when I tried shaking it up before use. It would have been good coverage if the consistency wasn't terrible.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.