BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Anna D.
Orrs Island, ME
Why all the bad reviews? I don't think it's that bad. It works great for my skin and it's nice and light. I like how easily it blends in with my skin tone and I don't think it's that bad of a price.
Janina M.
Los Angeles, CA
This foundation is just ok for me in my opinion, it does blend well however the color is not a perfect match. My face is always lighter whenever I use it. Plus it does not give medium.full coverage
Melanie D.
Wetumpka, AL
Not a fan. I like to try out different foundations, but this one I didn't like. Honestly haven't like any Almay products at all yet. It says "smart shade", but it never matched up with my skin tone.
Sarah A.
Shelby , MI
I love this product and use it everyday. However I do feel that it goes really quickly. I wish they would come up with new packaging. Otherwise I do love it and the smart shade system really works!
Sarah H.
Owensville, MO
Really, I didn't really like this, I mean while it had its few ups, it had its many downs, such as the fact it does not have good coverage! I really would not recommend.
Tinamarie S.
Austin, TX
I compared this product with SmashBox BB cream, and it came up short on the shades available for good coverage for African American skin., Not every medium to dark skin tone has red undertones.
yessenia  l.
Cutler Bay, FL
To me it feels like a tintef mousturizer. Its not my cup of tea but all i know its great for anyone who wants to get up and go thats the go to product my only negative feed back is, if you want more coverage the re-applications is needed other than that pretty good ...
Malerie E.
Charleston, SC
This foundation is really light weight and offers no coverage. It just didn't do much for me. If you are looking for a light, barely there kind of foundation then this would be great, but if not then you should skip this one.
Emily W.
I didn't like this product at all. It was very runny when I tried to apply it to my face and I wasn't able to get the color and coverage that I wanted. I looked in the mirror and had an orange complexion. Would not recommend.
Nayeli G.
Chula Vista, CA
I used to have a few blemishes here and there a few years back and this didn't do a real good job at clearing them. This was more like a BB cream, definitely not a foundation. I don't really remember if it really matched my skin tone , because I don't remember feeling cakey . I definitely would not try this again.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.