7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Janna L.
Janna L.
Ive been using this for a few months now, and it leaves my skin more prone to breakouts. This product is not really suited for people who have oily skin. If you are trying to cover up scarring, acne, or uneven skin tone, you are better off with a foundation.
Kathleen C.
Kathleen C.
Orlando, FL
I have used the Fair/Medium shade and was not super disappointed. I like its hypoallergenic elements, and the lack of scent overall. It's a light coverage for days where nothing major is going on (errands, park) and SPF is a plus. I wouldn't use for a night out or a day when pictures were sure to be taken, but again the ease and blend ability was cool for any average day.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Brookings, OR
I bought the Almay Smart Shade Foundation a while back and I won't be buying it again. It did not match my skin very well at all and it looked clumpy... It wasn't the worst foundation ever, but I just wasn't happy with my results.
Frances M.
Frances M.
San Fernando, CA
I've been using this for about a year now and I love it. It's great for a splash of color and light coverage on your skin. It doesn't feel heavy or sticky on your skin which is fantastic. I use this product on days I'm feeling too tired to do all my make up and just want to give my skin a little pick me up. The only con is that it doesn't always match to your skin, sometimes it comes out a little orange. I guess of depends on the lighting. Another thing, if you have oily skin like myself I recommend wearing it with a primer.
Janis J.
Janis J.
Horseheads, NY
This doesn't work the best for all people, For the price and the little amount you get !
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Duncansville, PA
I have a really hard time finding foundation that matches my skin tone. Almay's Smart Shade Foundation is perfect for me. It blends very well and provides light to moderate coverage.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Pinopolis, SC
This foundation applys very smooth to my face, I have heard many peaople that didn't like it. Howeverl,I find it works great and the price is irrisistable!
Mayling R.
Mayling R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Couldnt find my exact shade and once I wore it the foundation wore off after an hour even with foundation primer on. It also looked streaky once out in the sunlight.
Kristan K.
Kristan K.
Galveston, TX
I suppose Almay Smart Shade Foundation does one thing it claims, and that is matching your shade. Too bad it has no coverage what so ever. You might as well be using a clear moisturizer or lotion. Don't waste your money!
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.
Los Angeles, CA
The only thing I liked about this foundation was the coverage, but color is way off. I looked ORANGE. The foundation is more for girls with combination skin not for oily skin.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.