BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
michelle e.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I honestly thought this was going to be a miracle foundation that magically turned into the same color as your skin. but in reality, it just contains these annoying little beads that you have to blend really well into the skin
Jacintha K.
Stillwater, OK
I tried this, hoping the color matching properties would do what the company claims, and boy was I disappointed! I got the palest shade they make, and it was way too dark and orange, and did not cover well at all! I love other Almay products, but this one was such a disappointment, It didn't match anything at all!
yessenia  l.
Cutler Bay, FL
To me it feels like a tintef mousturizer. Its not my cup of tea but all i know its great for anyone who wants to get up and go thats the go to product my only negative feed back is, if you want more coverage the re-applications is needed other than that pretty good ...
Rachael R.
Spring Hill, TN
I bought this from a discounted place once because I just wanted to try it. It was awful. I am pretty pale (by choice) and I want something that is going to keep my porcelain complexion, but leave a good foundation for blush, contour, etc. This stuff did not go on smoothly and it left a weird shimmer? No thank you.
Melody P.
Auburn, AL
I tried this foundation a few years ago. It changed colors but not dark enough for my skin tone. It didn't have enough coverage for me and just didn't give me the appearance that I was going for.
Andrea Y.
I don't use foundation a lot but if I do I use this and it's pretty cool how it works! I love it! Haven't found anything better for my skin tone and it feels moisturizing could you ask for more?
Elizabeth G.
Mannington, WV
I always thought it was hard to match up my skin tone with my make-up. That was until I found Almay. It goes on great & matches up perfectly. My friends can't tell I have anything on. I love it!
Erica W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Not bad for light coverage, but the foundation couldn't even build up to a heavier/more airbrushed look. It's nice for hot days or when you don't need a full face, but I don't use it very often. I'm also very fair skinned and it did a good job matching the shade.
Kayla C.
Rocklin, CA
This is a great foundation if you prefer very light coverage. Since it blends in with your skin so well, it does not do much to cover up blemishes, dark circles, etc. I do like how it felt, but I prefer a tinted moisturizer.
Kate W.
Hopewell Jct, NY
There are better foundations out there. This one is lightweight but fades pretty quickly. The whole smart shade thing was a clever idea but it just shows up 'medium' or whatever shade you pick anyway. Doesn't do wonders...
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.