BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Cayte H.
Eureka, KS
It caused my face to look a tad bit orange. After a while I just started using it as a BB Cream/primer and that worked great. It would be great for the summer months when you have a tan though.
Kimberly T.
Honolulu, HI
When first getting this product it was ok, didn't blend completely to my right shade but after adding a luminizing bronzer it was perfect. After only a month of having it the cream turned dark and it stained parts of my face.
Nayeli G.
Chula Vista, CA
I used to have a few blemishes here and there a few years back and this didn't do a real good job at clearing them. This was more like a BB cream, definitely not a foundation. I don't really remember if it really matched my skin tone , because I don't remember feeling cakey . I definitely would not try this again.
Tinamarie S.
Austin , TX
I compared this product with SmashBox BB cream, and it came up short on the shades available for good coverage for African American skin., Not every medium to dark skin tone has red undertones.
Whitney W.
Anderson, SC
This is my favorite more sheer coverage foundation. I love that even though it only comes in a few shades, it matches my face PERFECTLY! The texture is great and it seems to last a good while.
Kate W.
Hopewell Jct, NY
There are better foundations out there. This one is lightweight but fades pretty quickly. The whole smart shade thing was a clever idea but it just shows up 'medium' or whatever shade you pick anyway. Doesn't do wonders...
Brittany M.
Troy, MO
I wouldn't use this again if I got it for free. It's THAT bad. I thought it would be cool how it changes to your face shade but NO...it changes YOUR face color to whatever it wants! It made my face 3-4 different colors all over a couple hours after I applied it.
Alexis E.
Denham Spgs, LA
The color matches pretty well but it wears off pretty easily. When you first put it on its a good coverage and doesn't feel like its caked on, but it does wear of easily. But it is affordable!
Chinaza N.
This stuf is okay. I've definitely tried better. It doesn't provide good coverage. It meant for people who don't need a lot of coverage. So then if your going for a light coverage then this is for you.
Logan J.
I tried this product and within a week I went to go get a new foundation because the color never matched my skin. It made me so irritated that I spent the money on this and then it didn't work.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.