7 colors available

BY ALMAY

Andi M.
Andi M.
Friday Harbor, WA
Its extremely streaky and orange. Stay away unless you like the Jersey Shore look.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
This foundation would of worked amazing for me if I would of stayed as tan as I was when I bought it. Now that I am not as dark, the makeup is a little to dark and so it doesn't work to well for me. But it blends very well and I loved the feeling of my skin when I wore it.
Leah A.
Leah A.
Maynard, MA
I bought this foundation several years ago when it first came out. I liked it when I first started using it, especially since it traveled well and didn't make too much of a mess. Also, a little went a long way for me. I used the lightest shade, and it matched my skin tone very well. However, I felt like the product started to go bad very quickly. Shortly after I started to use it, the makeup separated in the tube. So, when I would go to use it, a nasty separated mess would come out. I don't know if the formula has since changed, but I would not repurchase this foundation.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Woodstock, GA
Drugstore foundations always leave those of us who are very very pale (and, in the same respect, very very dark) out of the loop. This is no different. It's sheer, which is great if that's what you're going for, but lacks a wide shade range, making it difficult to find a color if you don't fall into the "typical" skin tones. I would recommend high end foundations over drugstore ones any day!
Cindy K.
Cindy K.
I tried two different shades and neither matched my skin color and you could definitely tell i was wearing make up no matter how much i blended
Roxanne R.
Roxanne R.
Los fresnos, TX
This foundation isn't terrible but it also isn't the best. The smart shade worked pretty well for me though. It wasn't too dark or too light. Coverage is okay too, it just isn't the best.
Lacy E.
Lacy E.
Mesquite, TX
I got this last week and have enjoyed using it. It seems to match my skin tone well and is a good SPF for summertime. Feels light weight and clean.
Yeliz S.
Yeliz S.
Doesn't match skin tones too well
Jody H.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
I used this product when I was younger and didn't wear much makeup. It worked great then, but now I need more coverage. I'd say it's a perfect makeup for young girls or women who like a light makeup. Not for me, but I won't say it's awful. It blends well.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Galax, VA
I must like this stuff because it's been my go-to for about 5 years now. I think it blends well when applied with a large foundation brush, but the coverage is very light. It's good for a daytime look or when you're going for something more natural. For other occasions I would choose something with a little more coverage. You don't have to worry about not getting a color that matches your completion because this is very versatile and each shade does match a range of skin colors.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.