Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Rox C.
Rox C.
Forest, VA

I really thought this foundation would be different considering it was supposed to be lightweight. Almost an hour after putting it on it started making me look "wrinkley" in all my laugh lines. Also, it is advertised as almost being skin technology with the smart shade adjusting to your skin tone. The shade didn't look to change or adjust at all which led me to think what it really does and where my money was going.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Sheridan, AR

This product has bad coverage. and it says smart shade and that its supposed to match your skin tone but it didn't work for me. it was way too light and I'm fair complected already.
Candace W.
Candace W.
King, NC

I love this product, it makes ur face feel so soft and while u wear it, the foundation it feels so light on ur face and covers so well... I love this I would recommend this to everyone...
Mohammad S.
Mohammad S.
East Elmhurst, NY

I don't like it at all
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Montebello , CA

So I don't really use a heavy coverage foundation. I more of a tinted moisterizer kinda girl, however I decided to try it for some reason. Now first I tried a little on my cheek and and it seemed a little light but I figured I used to much and didn't blend it well. So when I went to use it I did my normal rountine. I put on my moistizer and did my eye makeup then I put on the foundation, now I don't know if I got a bad batch or what but after 2 minutes it started to burn my face I had to wash my face. My face very sensitive for about a week I could not wear any makeup. I took it back and I will not be buying ever again
Calista J.
Calista J.
Scarborough, ME

The shade was okay but I have had better. The way it set on my face looked terrible and it left spots all over.
Pauline P.
Pauline P.
Richmond, TX

I bought this at CVS for a pretty decent price since its on sale, I don't normally use liquid foundation since matte suits me best but i still gave it a try and just like any other liquid foundation it's messy to apply, the liquid is too thin, doesn't matches my skin tone and it just ended up like a moisturizer.
Donna C.
Donna C.

Was not great coverage and even the lightest shade was too dark for my skin tone.
Eva R.
Eva R.
Kearney , NE

I enjoyed using this foundation and would buy it again. I thought it blended well on my skin and did not feel heavy or greasy.
Kate R.
Kate R.
Leominster, MA

This did not match to my skin color and felt very sticky on. I would not buy this again.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.