7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Lara M.
Lara M.
Calabasas, CA
I enjoyed this product when using it on just the area I needed it. It looked bad on my porous skin otherwise. The color matching was spot on which is cool, especially because I have a hard time finding something that matches my skin tone.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Claysburg, PA
My sister was having trouble finding a nice foundation that she could use. others make her sensitive skin break out.. they made her skin too oily or too dry. this is by far her new favorite foundation. she said it gives her great coverage and matches her skin perfectly!
Chanel A.
Chanel A.
N Las Vegas, NV
I used to use smart shade all the time! And it really does what it says, matches your skin. I felt it had good coverage, concealer was barely needed. I thought mine "went bad" really fast though. It got really orange and clumpy and then made my skin peel. However did not have us ha bad experience that I wouldn't try this again
Anna M.
Anna M.
Fairburn, GA
Let me start by saying, I have used many different brands of makeup and have been searching for the best bang for the buck and I'm proud to say that this is it. It goes on as a white cream and changes color as you apply it to the face. It not only gave me radiant looking skin but helped to keep it moisturized and natural looking. . .since I am not a fan of a matte, cake, powder looking makeup. I have used bare minerals and found that it was extremely expensive and didn't last the entire day. The Almay Foundation lasts from 8a.m. in the morning until 12 or later at night and I work out and go to school. I would recommend this to friends and family and highly suggest giving it a try.
The only downfall is that I am currently switching to all organic and I'm not sure what any of the ingredients are...
Evelyn S.
Evelyn S.
Bellaire, OH
Great coverage , light weight and not gressy
Sam M.
Sam M.
Chugiak, AK
The shade adjusting quality works alright (although a little dark) and it wears okay, but my problem is it clings to every little dry patch you have. So for me, I'll pass
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Every single shade of Almay is too dark for my skin. I look Snooki-orange whenever I wear their makeup. I'm very disappointed with every single one of their products.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Boston, MA
I love trying new makeup, because a fresh, flawless canvas is essential to creating a new beauty look. When I tried Almay's Smart Shade foundation, it was anything but smart. My skin was left looking several shades too dark, and I could see black pigment in the foundation. It was cakey and flakey!
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Battle Creek, MI
I probally would have never bought this, but I saw it for 50% off at rite aid. I have used it a few times and I do like it. it does match your skin which is pretty cool. but the only things is it does NOT keep me matte.
Arianna G.
Arianna G.
Waltham, MA
Doesn't blend very well. You have to go a whole shade lighter for the foundation to look relatively close to you skin color.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.