Add a Photo

#406 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Cindy K.
Cindy K.
I tried two different shades and neither matched my skin color and you could definitely tell i was wearing make up no matter how much i blended
Roxanne R.
Roxanne R.
Los fresnos, TX
This foundation isn't terrible but it also isn't the best. The smart shade worked pretty well for me though. It wasn't too dark or too light. Coverage is okay too, it just isn't the best.
Lacy E.
Lacy E.
Mesquite, TX
I got this last week and have enjoyed using it. It seems to match my skin tone well and is a good SPF for summertime. Feels light weight and clean.
Yeliz S.
Yeliz S.
Doesn't match skin tones too well
Jody H.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
I used this product when I was younger and didn't wear much makeup. It worked great then, but now I need more coverage. I'd say it's a perfect makeup for young girls or women who like a light makeup. Not for me, but I won't say it's awful. It blends well.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Galax, VA
I must like this stuff because it's been my go-to for about 5 years now. I think it blends well when applied with a large foundation brush, but the coverage is very light. It's good for a daytime look or when you're going for something more natural. For other occasions I would choose something with a little more coverage. You don't have to worry about not getting a color that matches your completion because this is very versatile and each shade does match a range of skin colors.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Spokane, WA
I had an allergic reaction and broke out to it, it was horrible.
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
I came across this product on sale at a local store and decided to give it a try - it has become my everyday makeup! I tend to struggle with breakouts and I have a hardtime finding the right shade of cover up. This is a perfect base - blends in well and allows cover up to blend better!
Shianne J.
Shianne J.
Santa Clarita, CA
I personally don't like the smell and it make my face feel dewey.
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
San Diego, CA
This product is not for girls with oily skin. I was an oil slick after 30 minutes. It provided very sheer coverage. It wasn't quite what I was looking for or expecting.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.