BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Claire T.
Lees Summit, MO
Super light coverage. But I believe that is ideal in the summer especially with its SPF. Definitely always go a shade lighter when unsure!
Lynn R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this makeup! I think it stays on well and blends easily--even if putting blush on top of it
Emily H.
buffalo, NY
I feel like their colors either suck or it oxidizes. I keep it in the back of my drawer in case of emergencies because every time I wear it I feel like an orange.
Kelsie
Chesapeake, VA
I really love this product due to the color it comes out as and then the color it blends into. the only dislike is the sparkly tint it has. overall a wonderful product.
Megan C.
Gaithersburg, MD
This is my favorite foundation. It really does blend well to make my skin shade - others I have tried either seem too dark or too light.
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
I love this foundation. It comes in the perfect color for my skin tone. It lasts all day long and doesn't feel heavy or cakey when you wear it like a lot of foundations do.
Jessica L.
Irvine, CA
Love it! It goes on smooth and the color adjusts perfectly and blends well. It doesn't feel heavy or fakey and lasts all day.
Lexi C.
Gresham, Or
This should really only be used as a color corrector because it is pretty runny and doesn't end up covering imperfections.
Ashley B.
I love almay, but I am not in love with this product. While it covered my face well, as soon as i got a pimple it was a totally different shade. It made the area look cakey and definitely did not hide the blemish. If you have clear skin the product is great, but if you have acne prone skin (like me) I would try something else.
Lauren R.
Claremont, NH
Perfect for my pale skin tone! I love that it also has SPF in it to protect me from sun damage. Its light weight and easy to apply.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.