Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Emily G.
Emily G.
Brooklyn, NY

This product matched the color of my face well, but it did not give very much coverage and did not lay well on my face, giving it a rough texture.
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.

The coverage is horrible. It was liquid when applied but turned into a powder once applied to skin. It is sorta like a Bb cream without all the perks.
linda m.
linda m.
Absecon, NJ

So once in a while i get a blemish here or there..an I'm always trying new things once i tried this i was hooked.. i also have red cheeks an this gives my skin a smooth even look..i love this stuff it really works!
Martha V.
Martha V.
El Sobrante, CA

I found this product difficult to work with. I really wanted to love it but I just couldn't get it work with my skin. The shade never was settled too dark and it made my skin look really dry.
Nadine E.
Nadine E.
Bridgeview, IL

At first i thought it was working and after awhile it just started too look like my normal skin color no difference i think if you by a shade or 2 darker then your skin tone it will hide the blemishes more
Kishana S.
Kishana S.

I can give this product a half a star it is a really good item. I can definitely say that with a straight face I had to combine with my darker liquid foundation to work for me.
Yasmin B.
Yasmin B.
Orlando, FL

I am obviously of a darker skin tone and so I purchased the darker one. As i put it on the texture was ok, but as it spread and changed colors it didn't completely turn. The makeup had a grey/whiteish tint to it. Also it was extremely transferable and everything/one I touched had make-up on it.
Jue X.
Jue X.
Danville, VA

The color doesn't match me. not much coverage. the finish is not so natural.
Carli L.
Carli L.
Sylacauga, AL

I really do not recommend this makeup up if you have bad skin. This makeup clogged my pores. Not only that, it does not blend with all skin tones like it says it does. It leaves my face feeling oily and very shiny. The only good thing I can say about it, is that it is very light. It doesn't feel like you are wearing a ton of makeup and it looks very natural.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Buckhannon, WV

I don't care for the almay shade foundation. I could not get it to blend well with my skin, and I noticed it left my face oily :(
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.