BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Jacintha K.
Stillwater, OK
I tried this, hoping the color matching properties would do what the company claims, and boy was I disappointed! I got the palest shade they make, and it was way too dark and orange, and did not cover well at all! I love other Almay products, but this one was such a disappointment, It didn't match anything at all!
Rachael R.
Spring Hill, TN
I bought this from a discounted place once because I just wanted to try it. It was awful. I am pretty pale (by choice) and I want something that is going to keep my porcelain complexion, but leave a good foundation for blush, contour, etc. This stuff did not go on smoothly and it left a weird shimmer? No thank you.
Tinamarie S.
Austin , TX
I compared this product with SmashBox BB cream, and it came up short on the shades available for good coverage for African American skin., Not every medium to dark skin tone has red undertones.
Allie D.
Yarmouth, ME
This is my all time favorite foundation. It is especially excellent for dry skin. It doesn't cling to dry patches, which most foundations do. It last 12 hours plus which is very valuable in my opinion! Please go buy now!!!
Erica W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Not bad for light coverage, but the foundation couldn't even build up to a heavier/more airbrushed look. It's nice for hot days or when you don't need a full face, but I don't use it very often. I'm also very fair skinned and it did a good job matching the shade.
Kerry W.
Warwick, RI
I bought this product a while ago, and ended up throwing it away. It does not work as expected. It had minimal coverage for me. All of my redness and blemishes came through, very disappointing.
Ashley O.
WOOD RIDGE
I bought this product a few months ago and used it a few times. I was not impressed. The color was darker than it was supposed to be, even when I would use less product. Mind you, I had the lightest shade and my skin is not even that fair. Seriously disappointed
Kimberly T.
Honolulu, HI
When first getting this product it was ok, didn't blend completely to my right shade but after adding a luminizing bronzer it was perfect. After only a month of having it the cream turned dark and it stained parts of my face.
Nayeli G.
Chula Vista, CA
I used to have a few blemishes here and there a few years back and this didn't do a real good job at clearing them. This was more like a BB cream, definitely not a foundation. I don't really remember if it really matched my skin tone , because I don't remember feeling cakey . I definitely would not try this again.
Heidi H.
Pine, CO
I thought it would be a good idea for summer....I was wrong! I'm not sure how this stuff is formulated but everything about it screams cheap. It didn't match my skin, its coverage is just okay at best and overall it's junky.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.