7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Brandy N.
Brandy N.
Mableton, GA
This is hands down the best foundation that I've ever used. It really does adjust to your skin and it makes you look very natural instead of cakey. It's very light weight and doesn't give streaky lines. Its easy to blend and a little goes a long way.
Erika P.
Erika P.
Houston , Tx
Im not a fan of this to expensive for such little coverage
Meghan W.
Meghan W.
Sterling, VA
I really wanted this product to work and it did adjust to my skin nicely, but it doesn't cover well at all. I have some bad acne scars so I never judge a foundation because I know I don't have perfect skin, but I expected some kind of coverage and I just got a darker shade and no coverage.
Alex C.
Alex C.
Bakersfield, CA
Now I absolutely love all Almay products, they sell my favorite liquid eyeliner. The smart shade makeup is a wonderful idea because who wouldn't want to take the guessing work out of trying to find your shade but it just didn't work for me. It left my skin feeling greasy and after buffing it in it created a grey cast over my face. I don't know if that happened because of the SPF 15 in the product or why but I just wasn't too impressed.
Kaity W.
Kaity W.
Basically if you aren't one of three shades this isn't for you, and the little balls in it break and end up looking like dirt. Not worth the money IMO
Christine M.
Christine M.
Memphis, TN
The technology of this product is great. it automatically adjusts to your skin tone. however, it doesn't give full coverage. the use of a concealer or other product is necessary.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Cincinnati, OH
I bought the lightest shade available and it sill ended up being too dark for me. The formula itself wasn't a light as I expected. Not what I wanted when purchasing at all.
Lara M.
Lara M.
Calabasas, CA
I enjoyed this product when using it on just the area I needed it. It looked bad on my porous skin otherwise. The color matching was spot on which is cool, especially because I have a hard time finding something that matches my skin tone.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Claysburg, PA
My sister was having trouble finding a nice foundation that she could use. others make her sensitive skin break out.. they made her skin too oily or too dry. this is by far her new favorite foundation. she said it gives her great coverage and matches her skin perfectly!
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
San Diego, CA
This product is not for girls with oily skin. I was an oil slick after 30 minutes. It provided very sheer coverage. It wasn't quite what I was looking for or expecting.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.