BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Anna D.
Orrs Island, ME
Why all the bad reviews? I don't think it's that bad. It works great for my skin and it's nice and light. I like how easily it blends in with my skin tone and I don't think it's that bad of a price.
Jessica K.
Burke, VA
This is more like a tinted moisturizer, and not a foundation. It also looked blotchy on my skin and I had to blend for a good five minutes just to make sure it didn't look like I was wearing a mask.
Rosa A.
Los Angeles, CA
It doesn't cover well if you have acne or acne scars, (which I do). It's oily and doesn't match the color of your skin at all. I had higher expectations for this brand and it did not meet them.
Andrea Y.
I don't use foundation a lot but if I do I use this and it's pretty cool how it works! I love it! Haven't found anything better for my skin tone and it feels moisturizing could you ask for more?
Tinamarie S.
Austin, TX
I compared this product with SmashBox BB cream, and it came up short on the shades available for good coverage for African American skin., Not every medium to dark skin tone has red undertones.
Kimberly T.
Honolulu, HI
When first getting this product it was ok, didn't blend completely to my right shade but after adding a luminizing bronzer it was perfect. After only a month of having it the cream turned dark and it stained parts of my face.
Whitney W.
Anderson, SC
This is my favorite more sheer coverage foundation. I love that even though it only comes in a few shades, it matches my face PERFECTLY! The texture is great and it seems to last a good while.
Liquid B.
Belvidere, IL
When this product first came out, I hadn't seen anything like it and was really excited to try it. It was surprising how well the color matched my skin, but the coverage was awful... and the texture itself wasn't great either.
Nayeli G.
Chula Vista, CA
I used to have a few blemishes here and there a few years back and this didn't do a real good job at clearing them. This was more like a BB cream, definitely not a foundation. I don't really remember if it really matched my skin tone , because I don't remember feeling cakey . I definitely would not try this again.
Julia B.
Brookline, MA
I was excited to try a drugstore product that promised to match your skin tone and has a health benefits with antioxidants in its ingredients. I does blend well, but at the end looks grey–ish. So, I don't reach for it anymore.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.