Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Lucedale, MS
I think this is some good stuff. You get what you pay for and it's okay for the price. I tend to have a harder time applying it than the more expensive brands.
Kristy W.
Kristy W.
Millbrook , AL
This had a funky smell to it and I really did not care for the product overall, was not what I was expecting.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ogden, UT
I suffer from acne scars, this foundation blends in perfectly and leaves my skin lookinh flawless! Couldn't be without it!
Tara F.
Tara F.
Kendallville, IN
I bought this thinking it would be a better idea for me than trying to find the "right" shade foundation for my skin tone, unfortunately, it did not work like it was supposed to. It just left dark streaks all over my face and the consistency was too thick and oily. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone.
Paige W.
Paige W.
South Bend, IN
Not good for girls with freckles!! I have several freckles and the product couldn't decide which color it was trying to match on my skin. Since my skin's melanin levels vary which causes freckles on the skin. I tried a spot that had no freckles and whatever active ingredients they use to match your skin color, they just turned my skin very, very dark! I am fair skinned so it looked like waayyyyy off!
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Jonesville, NC
I LOVED this product when it first came out. I wouldn't wear anything else, but the longer it was out the more I began to hate it. I don't know what changed about the product, but it started not to blend as well and began to just look bad. I wish they would change it back to the original formula, but I would much prefer it!
Amber P.
Amber P.
Downey, ID
I felt like after I used for the first time I had streaks and wasn't able to blend well. I will finish my bottle but probably wont re purchase.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Woodstock, GA
Drugstore foundations always leave those of us who are very very pale (and, in the same respect, very very dark) out of the loop. This is no different. It's sheer, which is great if that's what you're going for, but lacks a wide shade range, making it difficult to find a color if you don't fall into the "typical" skin tones. I would recommend high end foundations over drugstore ones any day!
Cynthia V.
Cynthia V.
Stockton, CA
I really didn't care for this product too much. couldn't really find my color nor was it long lasting coverage.
Precious W.
Precious W.
Westland, MI
I thought this was going to cover more of my flaws, but it is a very sheer coverage. And I don't advise anyone with dry patches to wear this without at least moisturizing beforehand.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.