Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Ashburn, VA

Supposed to me shade sensing.....not for me.

used once and never again.
Catherine L.
Catherine L.
CLIFTON FORGE

I don't have to much to say about this product! I don't feel that it held up to what it claims to do.
Kristi M.
Kristi M.
Saint Paul, MN

It was neat that the color changed with your skin tone. But I want more coverage. It is more of a tinted moisture.
Carmen F.
Carmen F.
Brooklyn, NY

It makes me look pale and I'm already white mind you i pick my exact shade plus it makes my face shiny and oily dislike.
Holeh Z.
Holeh Z.
San Diego, CA

This makeup didn't do anything for me. It gave no coverage and made my skin look oily.
Jenn B.
Jenn B.

Didn't like how it went on my face and didn't cover my blemishes or scars
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Virginia Bch, VA

I love this stuff. i think it blends really well.
Hilary T.
Hilary T.
Auburn, California

I've been a fan of this product for years! I use it on those days when I don't need to wear much makeup, I just slather some of this on, add a little lip gloss and mascara, and away I go!
Carli L.
Carli L.
Sylacauga, AL

I really do not recommend this makeup up if you have bad skin. This makeup clogged my pores. Not only that, it does not blend with all skin tones like it says it does. It leaves my face feeling oily and very shiny. The only good thing I can say about it, is that it is very light. It doesn't feel like you are wearing a ton of makeup and it looks very natural.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Buckhannon, WV

I don't care for the almay shade foundation. I could not get it to blend well with my skin, and I noticed it left my face oily :(
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.