BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Molly T.
Joliet, IL
I just bought the Almay smartshade with CC cream... Eh, it didn't match up that well and left pretty horrible lines. But I will give it a couple more try before I toss it to my donate to sister bin : )
Jasmine O.
Memphis, TN
The title explains it all. This did nothing for me. I know Almay doesn't really cater to darker skin tones, but I thought I could expect a little more from this. I was wrong and extremely disappointed.
Amanda G.
This foundation works pretty well. If you do not need concealer as well then it would be a great addition to your makeup collection. I ended up opting for a more full coverage foundation in the end because I have combination skin that tends to breakout in the summer months.
Angela A.
Atwater, CA
I used this product for about two years. I loved how it made my skin look very soft and it really did match my skin very well. I didn't like that it wouldn't last all day, but other than that i loved it.
Aubrey B.
Peoria, IL
I haven't used this product in a while but when I did use it, this isn't my favorite product. It left this oily residue on my face. And out of all my liquid makeup I have none of them has ever done that. I broke out of this product. Also, another thing, it really clogged my pores. And i stopped using after 2 applications.
Carla L.
Apex, NC
I love Almay products and loved this at first. I used the light foundation. The first few times it was perfect. Now after about an hour and a half, it turns orangy looking. Other than that, it's ok.
Kaitlin P.
Hollywood, FL
I bought this because I have very pale skin and a lot of foundations turn
Orange so I thought this would figure out my color and all... Wellllll nope
The application was so hard for this product . It wouldn't smooth
Out on my face and it left brown orangeish patches all over.
It obviously didn't do what it said it would do.
brooklynn c.
Duncan, OK
It is is runny, and if you just apply it to your hand it turns that color and won't match your face. It has terrible coverage. Bur it is super light weight, so if that's what you are looking for. Congratulations, you might like this.
Lisha M.
Forest Lake, MN
If they were to advertise this as a tinted moisturizer, I'd have no problem w/ it (well except it is kind of drying, so never mind) but it provides NO coverage whatsoever. I don't think it really "adjusts to your shade", it is just extremely sheer after you blend it in. It's a fun concept but that's about it to be honest...
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
I am very fair in complexion. i bought this product in hopes it would stay on the lighter side.

it didn't. in fact it was a hot brown streaky ugly mess. plus it was super oily and smelled disgusting
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta’Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.