BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Gina A.
Hillside, NJ
This provides decent coverage if you don't need something heavy. It covers minor blemishes okay, but could do a better job at covering some red spots. I like that it feels light on the skin and
Quyen N.
Biloxi, MS
If you hardly need any coverage them this is for you. It's lightweight but I find it feels kind of oily after I put it on before of the sunscreen that is in it.
The coverage is light to none.
Cayte H.
Eureka, KS
It caused my face to look a tad bit orange. After a while I just started using it as a BB Cream/primer and that worked great. It would be great for the summer months when you have a tan though.
Rachael R.
Spring Hill, TN
I bought this from a discounted place once because I just wanted to try it. It was awful. I am pretty pale (by choice) and I want something that is going to keep my porcelain complexion, but leave a good foundation for blush, contour, etc. This stuff did not go on smoothly and it left a weird shimmer? No thank you.
Skyller H.
Portage, IN
Almay is not a great foundation. They do not have a color range that is dark enough for me. Even though my skin tone is not very dark, there still wasn't a "smart shade" that worked for me.
Rosa A.
Los Angeles, CA
It doesn't cover well if you have acne or acne scars, (which I do). It's oily and doesn't match the color of your skin at all. I had higher expectations for this brand and it did not meet them.
Andrea Y.
I don't use foundation a lot but if I do I use this and it's pretty cool how it works! I love it! Haven't found anything better for my skin tone and it feels moisturizing could you ask for more?
Emily W.
I didn't like this product at all. It was very runny when I tried to apply it to my face and I wasn't able to get the color and coverage that I wanted. I looked in the mirror and had an orange complexion. Would not recommend.
kelsey m.
Reynoldsville, PA
First of all the color.match up is far from.correct. When I used this the first time I had to wash it off and start over with something different. This foundation is a bit like bad tanning lotion. Patches of brown all around.
yessenia  l.
Cutler Bay, FL
To me it feels like a tintef mousturizer. Its not my cup of tea but all i know its great for anyone who wants to get up and go thats the go to product my only negative feed back is, if you want more coverage the re-applications is needed other than that pretty good ...
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.