BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Katie C.
Corbin, KY
Doesn't blend well, and made my skin feel oily. When I put it on, it matched my skin, but then after 20 minutes or so, it changed. It ended up looking on the orange-y side.
Danielle A.
La Marque, TX
I've purchased this on my own, i actually like it. It matches my skin just fine. At first it looks a little weird because its white, just make sure to blend blend blend! If you have oily skin like me make sure you use some sort of powder over it. Its more like a light coverage I say. I wish the tube was bigger, I go through these like crazy.
Michelle C.
Parkersburg , WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product. i was amazed it actual worked as well as it did. i love the way it feels on my skin throughout the day its not too heavy, and doesn't wear off too fast
Annjakira F.
Haddon Township, NJ
It is not the cheapest, and does not actually work...for me at least. The product was much darker than my actual skin tone; my boyfriend laughed when I came out of the bathroom with a disappointed face. I looked like an umpa lumpa, was not cute. I would not buy this poduct again.
Maggie B.
Columbus , OH
I absolutely love this. Almay never disappoints. It blends in with my skin tone very nicely. Never peels never clumps.! I love it
Corrine K.
Love love love this product! it blends well, and me being a pale person, they have a shade of pale that matches very well with my skin/! highly recommend
Susan W.
Palm Coast, FL
I was so excited when this product came out and then I bought it. This product didn't cover anything and it made my face look orange. I will never buy this product again!
April H.
Clarksville, TN
It blends in so perfect into my skin and it has SPF...! It really works for me.
sarah T.
Florence, KY
This is the best laud foundation I have ever used. It blends perfectly with your skin so there is no guess work. My only complaint? Don't forget to shake it up before you use...if it did for a while it will come out a different color unless you shake it up.
Kendra P.
This makeup isn't really that great. Even the lightest color didn't match my skin tone and I am really fair skinned. It just made me look orange tinted. I would recommend covergirl's aquasmoothrs foundation or BB Cream instead of this.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.