Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Yajahira P.
Yajahira P.
Los Angeles, CA

It is very light weight, but it does not have any coverage, it also did not match my skin tone.
Justine H.
Justine H.
Mililani, HI

I liked this make up initially, but after about 2 weeks you could see the beads. Left black spots on my face and was not flattering!
Johnna D.
Johnna D.
Madison, AL

This is the foundation that I use when I need a back-up foundation. I have found that it does a great job of matching your skin tone, but other than that, it does nothing. Once put on your face, it looks like nothing is there at all. All it does is lighten the area a little and allow for other makeup to stick
Katherine Y.
Katherine Y.
Los Angeles, CA

I like this product. The color matching "smart" shade claim is not scientifically correct, as you probably knew, but that's OK. Basically there are small beads/molecules in the product (that are not detectable) that add skin color to the originally white cream once you start rubbing the foundation on your face.

The coverage is medium/sheer, definitely not full. I use it just to even out my skin tone but not to cover anything and not for flawless look. It's great for everyday use!
Chelsie P.
Chelsie P.
Somerset, KY

LOVE THIS! I CAN NEVER FIND A PERFECT MATCH FOR MY FACE. THIS MAKE UP TRULY DOES ADJUST TO THE COLOR OF YOU SKIN. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CHOOSE LIGHT MEDIUM AND DARK. IT'S ABSOLUTELY PERFECT. NOTHING IS BETTER THEN ALMAY SMART SHADE!
Andi M.
Andi M.
Friday Harbor, WA

Its extremely streaky and orange. Stay away unless you like the Jersey Shore look.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.

This foundation would of worked amazing for me if I would of stayed as tan as I was when I bought it. Now that I am not as dark, the makeup is a little to dark and so it doesn't work to well for me. But it blends very well and I loved the feeling of my skin when I wore it.
Leah A.
Leah A.
Maynard, Ma

I bought this foundation several years ago when it first came out. I liked it when I first started using it, especially since it traveled well and didn't make too much of a mess. Also, a little went a long way for me. I used the lightest shade, and it matched my skin tone very well. However, I felt like the product started to go bad very quickly. Shortly after I started to use it, the makeup separated in the tube. So, when I would go to use it, a nasty separated mess would come out. I don't know if the formula has since changed, but I would not repurchase this foundation.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Mansfield , MA

This product was just orange; did not blend well at all. Also very heavy thick coverage.
Cindy K.
Cindy K.

I tried two different shades and neither matched my skin color and you could definitely tell i was wearing make up no matter how much i blended
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.