Add a Photo

#331 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Hazellyn M.
Hazellyn M.

I'm not sure if I just got a ugly duckling of the bunch or if this really isn't working. I got this thinking it will match but when I got it and used it it was a little bit too much liquidy. I felt like I didn't put anything on and it made me look like a Oompa Loompa !
Telia F.
Telia F.
Eagle Point, or

The product works...if you use too much, it will obviously get darker, but if you don't use enough, its spotty coverage. use with sponge or brush not fingers
Amber R.
Amber R.
Fayetteville, AR

Even with my fair skin, I can't manage to not get a visible nasty makeup line.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Glendale Hts, IL

I have fair skin it always turns to dark
Laura (Katie) H.
Laura (Katie) H.
Norfolk, VA

This stuff is just alright...but actually wasn't as bad as I expected it to be. When I heard the term "smart shade," and then saw how it applied, I thought it would be god awful and would never buy it. But, surprisingly, I went to borrow a certain lipstick from my mom the other day (all she wears is reds...she literally has every shade), and I saw THIS in her makeup box! Now, yes, she is my mom, but my mom actually has surprisingly high expectations when it comes to makeup. She uses products like Dior, Chanel, and a lot of Clinique, so she's not just gonna go buy something at the drugstore and hope it works. She bought it, tried it, and for her, it worked! It didin't cover every flaw, but it did give her a light foundation she could wear. The whole deal with smart shade though...it doesn't change color to adjust to your skin. All it does it melt into your skin from a white, finely grained consistency to a transparent-type consistency. It's not an awful product, from my experience with it, but I definitely wouldn't use it on a regular basis or buy it again, since I have more acne scars and sunspots (and generally more sensitive skin) than my mother. Overall, eh. Maybe a C+.
Breanne Z.
Breanne Z.
Lees Summit, MO

I was excited about this foundation to use in the summer as a "little something" I have fair skin and appreciated the SPF, but the "shade sensing technology" doesn't completely match my shade..leaving me with an obvious line. The product does go on easily and feels good on. I think with a few more shade options this could be a great summer make up.
Alison N.
Alison N.
Marion, IA

Poor coverage. I like Almay, but this wasn't or me
Iryna S.
Iryna S.
South River, NJ

I was so excited about this product but than when i tried it on, I wasn't pleased at all.It is pretty neat how it changes to your skin tone but not a product for me.
Lily A.
Lily A.
LA

Usually I am a fan of liquidy foundation however, this fountation take a long time to finally set on your face. The process in placing this on your face is such a hassle.
Kaity W.
Kaity W.

Basically if you aren't one of three shades this isn't for you, and the little balls in it break and end up looking like dirt. Not worth the money IMO
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.