Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Sam B.
Sam B.
Toronto, Ontario

I was excited when I saw this product advertised maybe a year ago, so I went down to the store and picked it up. The fact that the colour did match my skin shade was nice but it gave very little coverage which is very important to me when buying a foundation. I guess this product would be good if you were looking for something sheer or maybe new to wearing make-up and don't want anything to heavy. Other than that I would not recommend this product, I will not re-buy.
Holeh Z.
Holeh Z.
San Diego, CA

This makeup didn't do anything for me. It gave no coverage and made my skin look oily.
Jenn B.
Jenn B.

Didn't like how it went on my face and didn't cover my blemishes or scars
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Virginia Bch, VA

I love this stuff. i think it blends really well.
Noorani L.
Noorani L.
CALGARY

So i bought this a couple years ago and it is not good at all. It literally is just a lotion , thats it. I might have bought a shade too light but i still think it doesn't have any coverage. The most it does is even out your skin tone. I was disappointed because this product is expensive for a drugstore brand.Super over priced in my opinion. Not worth it. Instead of this , go for covergirl clean foundation.
sarah s.
sarah s.
gillingham, kent

I ve never tried this product but I'd love to try x
natalie p.
natalie p.
Cincinnati, OH

I really like the fact that this foundation is so light and airy, but at the same time that is its downfall! It doesn't offer the best coverage- which is a foundation's job. This, however, acts more like a tinted moisturizer (without the moisturizer), leaving redness and blemishes visible.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Brooklyn, NY

This product matched the color of my face well, but it did not give very much coverage and did not lay well on my face, giving it a rough texture.
Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I bought this stuff in the concealer and I'm super glad i didn't end up buying the actual foundation, the concealer does a pretty good job overall but i cant imagine what the foundation would have been like! I'd say 7/10 for the concealer.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Kingston

I have a medium skin tone and obviously I chose the shade medium. It was way too dark and it did not adjust to my skin tone at all. It was dark and watery, even when I tried shaking it up before use. It would have been good coverage if the consistency wasn't terrible.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.