Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Jonesville, NC
I LOVED this product when it first came out. I wouldn't wear anything else, but the longer it was out the more I began to hate it. I don't know what changed about the product, but it started not to blend as well and began to just look bad. I wish they would change it back to the original formula, but I would much prefer it!
Amber P.
Amber P.
Downey, ID
I felt like after I used for the first time I had streaks and wasn't able to blend well. I will finish my bottle but probably wont re purchase.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Woodstock, GA
Drugstore foundations always leave those of us who are very very pale (and, in the same respect, very very dark) out of the loop. This is no different. It's sheer, which is great if that's what you're going for, but lacks a wide shade range, making it difficult to find a color if you don't fall into the "typical" skin tones. I would recommend high end foundations over drugstore ones any day!
Cynthia V.
Cynthia V.
Stockton, CA
I really didn't care for this product too much. couldn't really find my color nor was it long lasting coverage.
Precious W.
Precious W.
Westland, MI
I thought this was going to cover more of my flaws, but it is a very sheer coverage. And I don't advise anyone with dry patches to wear this without at least moisturizing beforehand.
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Chesapeake, VA
I used to use this product when I was younger. It facinated me but didn't seem to last long though it DID always match my skin tone and didn't completely break me out.
sheena o.
sheena o.
Medford, OR
I love coverup and that coverup looks so good when I put it on. I love wearing it it makes my face pop out I just love love love love love it!!
Alexa J.
Alexa J.
Williamsport, PA
I really like this stuff in the summer when I don't want to have a lot of foundation on. This is the perfect amount of coverage with a smooth lotion feeling. And it matches your skin tone so no matter if your tan on day and pale the next, it will always match you.
Alanna C.
Alanna C.
La Porte, IN
This foundation has very light coverage. It semi matched my skin tone. I was hoping it would really match because it's hard finding olive based foundations in the drugstore. Overall it's just not for me.
Yajahira P.
Yajahira P.
Los Angeles, CA
It is very light weight, but it does not have any coverage, it also did not match my skin tone.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.