7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
Liberty, MO
It's pretty good for being sold in Wal-Mart and Dollar General! I absolutely love it when I'm on a very strict budget.
christie p.
christie p.
I've been using this for years! First off, this is not the product for girls who need heavy coverage for acne, scarring, or severe blemishes. It is very lightweight, somewhat similar to a tinted moisturizer. I feel like it gives my skin a clear, fresh look and matches my skin tone completely. However, to get better coverage, I put this on first, and then I put my foundation powder on top. I never get that "line of demarcation" along the chin line because this is very easily blended into the skin. Fresh, lightweight makeup that makes it look like you're not wearing anything at all! Great product.

check out my blog if you love fashion, beauty, DIY, and giveaways!
christie-mariee.Blogspot.com
Bianca C.
Bianca C.
Maywood, CA
I am so impressed with Almay foundation . It stays matte, it true color matching system, and its hypoallergenic. I would recommend to everyone to try Almay foundation this summer :)
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Madison, WI
This stuff goes on with little to no coverage and makes me look really oily. I do not recommend it for people with oily acne prone skin
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Austin, TX
Does not "match your skin color!" The shades are what they are as with any other face makeup! The little beads are difficult to pop on your face so you have to rub it around in your fingers to get the color beads to pop.
Really odd design! More gimmeky than functional!
Don't waste your time!
Candace W.
Candace W.
King, NC
I love this product, it makes ur face feel so soft and while u wear it, the foundation it feels so light on ur face and covers so well... I love this I would recommend this to everyone...
Eva R.
Eva R.
Kearney , NE
I enjoyed using this foundation and would buy it again. I thought it blended well on my skin and did not feel heavy or greasy.
Katy E.
Katy E.
Mechanic Fls, ME
I tried this foundation a couple of months ago and was not impressed. I had high hopes, but the color matching did not work. It felt okay on the skin, but it did not stay true to the color it was suppose to be.
Kassaundra K.
Kassaundra K.
Ooltewah, TN
Though this product really does what it says, and matches the shade of your skin, it did however, make me break out all the time. I had to stop using it after just one tube.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Buckhannon, WV
I don't care for the almay shade foundation. I could not get it to blend well with my skin, and I noticed it left my face oily :(
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.