7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Betie O.
Betie O.
Los Angeles, CA
At first I was really exited about trying it I had heard great reviews in fact many of my friends recommended it. Once I bought it and tried it I was disappointed. First of the color did not match at all and it honestly did nothing for me.its mostly for girls with very clear skin ugh idk how to explain it.
Deirdre C.
Deirdre C.
Great color, didn't match completely but I wasn't expecting that. I like the way it goes on smooth. I did have to use a lot though and have to rebuy.
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
I came across this product on sale at a local store and decided to give it a try - it has become my everyday makeup! I tend to struggle with breakouts and I have a hardtime finding the right shade of cover up. This is a perfect base - blends in well and allows cover up to blend better!
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Saint Joseph, MI
I was looking for a foundation that isn't too heavy and doesn't cake on my face. Since my skin is oily in places I was having a heard time of finding a foundation that lasted more than a few hours. Almay Smart Shade was perfect! It matches my skin (no weird line between neck and face), it's just enough coverage to even my skin out but still light enough that I don't feel like I'm wearing too much. Even though the container does appear small it does last me 60-90 days typically. Highly recommend!
Tabitha B.
Tabitha B.
Killeen, TX
I tried this products in the summer hoping to find a better alternative to BB creams. I wanted a lightweight foundation with added benefits for the summer. I'm olive toned but am pretty light in winter and very olive toned in summer so I purchased both the light/medium and the medium shade just to see which matched better...NEITHER! This foundation is orange in tone and very unflattering even on my friend who is a redhead and has a more of a pinky undertone. It literally looked like I had a horrible self tanner on :-( Very disappointing.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Dunbar, WV
I got this around when it first came out. It was a big disappointment because it doesn't really do much of anything. The only good thing about it is you can hardly feel it on your skin which is always nice. It didn't cover my skin very well, sadly.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Munster, IN
I use it absolutely love it
Mia I.
Mia I.
Collinsville, IL
Almay is my favorite brand since they are hypoallergenic. I love this foundation,light and covers very well of my normal to oily skin
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
Liberty, MO
It's pretty good for being sold in Wal-Mart and Dollar General! I absolutely love it when I'm on a very strict budget.
christie p.
christie p.
I've been using this for years! First off, this is not the product for girls who need heavy coverage for acne, scarring, or severe blemishes. It is very lightweight, somewhat similar to a tinted moisturizer. I feel like it gives my skin a clear, fresh look and matches my skin tone completely. However, to get better coverage, I put this on first, and then I put my foundation powder on top. I never get that "line of demarcation" along the chin line because this is very easily blended into the skin. Fresh, lightweight makeup that makes it look like you're not wearing anything at all! Great product.

check out my blog if you love fashion, beauty, DIY, and giveaways!
christie-mariee.Blogspot.com
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.