BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Janelle R.
Northumberlnd, PA
Oh my do I hate this product... I hate how it blends, mainly because it doesn't... I hate the smell (ew). I hate the coverage, again because it has none... Even with a decent primer and setting powder, its still way too greasey and looks awful.
Amanda L.
Spokane, WA
I have very fair skin that is combonation with few blemishes- that being aaid, this product is AWFUL! it turns orange and streaky once on the skin. seriously the oxidation is insane. don't waste your money.
Kate T.
Las Vegas, NV
My friend gave me one of this product at first I was excited to use it but when I put this on my face the shade doesn't match me very well although it is my shade its just look horrible on my skin
cristal f.
Brooklyn, NY
I see a lot of negative reviews, maybe it depends on skin type or color. But I loved this product. When the right shade is picked out it works wonders!! I was told I looked like a porcelain doll, are you even wearing make up?? You have great skin etc etc.. Came out awesome in pictures and I'll buy this over and over again
Jess T.
Alliance, OH
Honestly, I'm more of a coverage person and this just doesn't do it for me. Not to mention if you don't rub it on EXACTLY right and perfectly even it leaves your skin blotchy and orange looking. I do not like this product at all.
Olivia A.
Livonia, MI
This product is great for light coverage and works great with Almay concealer. Since it is so sheer it's best to use an Almay concealer for extra coverage. I always have a hard time finding a foundation for my skin tone because I am very fair and this one definitely did the trick. It is my go to foundation from now on!
Donna P.
Newberry, SC
This product was ok but I would not buy it again for myself because It did not give me the coverage that I am use to. If you like very light coverage almost like a moisturizer it may work for you.
Teresa T.
Adrian, MI
I have quite freckly skin, so finding a foundation that is both inexpensive, and doesn't completely overpower my face is always a task. Smart shade gives me an even, and light, coverage for cheap! If you are looking for a thicker coverage, this won't be for you, but for the basic skin refresher I highly recommend it!
Samantha L.
Lakeville, OH
I used to use this all the time and it covered just fine but the lightest shade was still a little to dark on my pale skin. I however have no used it in the past year as i now use the cover girl one that has a better shade match.
Anna D.
Orrs Island, ME
Why all the bad reviews? I don't think it's that bad. It works great for my skin and it's nice and light. I like how easily it blends in with my skin tone and I don't think it's that bad of a price.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.