BY ALMAY

Available In 6 Skintone-adjusting Shades

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Michelle K.
I feel like this foundation did not blend with my skin tone at all. I covered, but I look weird because it streaked. I even tried switching tones and it still did not work. I do not recommend it at all
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
I am very fair in complexion. i bought this product in hopes it would stay on the lighter side.

it didn't. in fact it was a hot brown streaky ugly mess. plus it was super oily and smelled disgusting
Denisse B.
Doral, FL
I love this base
because it is super light, its formula is very special because despite
having a white tone to blur it takes the color of my skin, leaves a
natural and beautiful finish on the face.
Niki N John H.
Plant City, FL
I like makeup with coverage so for me didn't really like this product didn't have any coverage for me. its nice and lite but again for me i like coverage and it just didn't have it really didn't feel like it changed any thing no color.
Kim R.
Quincy, IL
I only gave down a smart Jade foundation for stars because I love how the color matches my skin instantly but the coverage isn't so great it's kind of transparen't and shows my blemishes or red spots. but I love the way it feels on my skin and I love the glow it gives my skin.
Molly T.
Joliet, IL
I just bought the Almay smartshade with CC cream... Eh, it didn't match up that well and left pretty horrible lines. But I will give it a couple more try before I toss it to my donate to sister bin : )
Cindy B.
Spring City, PA
I have tried the Almay Smart Shade Foundation and I have a mixed review. The texture is very sheer and does not feel greasy at all putting it on. For a normal skin day it works well and feels nice on. However on days when I have dark circles or a blemish to cover up, it does not do as good of a job as other foundations.
Jerica A.
Spokane, WA
It was difficult to get the color to blend right and made my skin look extremely oily and caked with makeup. I used it a handful of times and eventually it sat on the floor of the backseat of my car.
Breanna B.
West Covina, CA
I used this when it first came out, I'm white so i got the lightest shade, it never blended. it made me look pasty and chalky. and after wearing it for a few hours it pretty much disipated, it looked like i wasn't even wearign makeup.
Cindy R.
New Castle, DE
Very good foundation , doesn't have the best coverage but it definitely does match your skin tone ! I love it for when I'm running late and need a quick touch up. I recommend it for anyone who needs a little back up foundation
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.