Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Modesto, CA

Severely disappointed in almay for this one. I figured because I love their products, I would try. Mistake. Waste of money honestly.

I usually use Maybelline bb cream (love btw) and I think I'll stick with it. Almay claims it color matches. Pfft, too good to be true
Alba O.
Alba O.
Victorville, CA

Simply flawless finish
Samantha J.
Samantha J.

This product is definitely not brown girl friendly. I am very light skinned and can typically use what's in the drug store but even those shade were to light for me. Returned it because it was a waste of money
Karen V.
Karen V.

Almay Smart Shade Foundation is definitely light coverage and depending on what you're looking for it may not be the right one for you.

It's not great for tackling acne spots or other problem areas. However it does eliminate redness in the skin and overall evens out skin tone.

There are color beads within the foundation that blend out to find your "perfect" shade. Although this seems like a smart idea it does however leave a gray cast on my skin.

Overall this foundation leaves a matte finish, I would not recommend it to those who are looking for medium to full coverage because you will not achieve it with this foundation.

Very light, and not at all thick or heavy feeling. It does not feel like a mask on your face, the packaging is sanitary and allows easy use.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.

I didn't even finish the bottle. It's like it matches the shade of my blemishes along with my skin tone instead of covering them up.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Philadelphia, PA

I think I have a pretty basic skin tone, so maybe that's why this matched so well, but it did. I'm only giving it a C because I feel like the advertising promised a little more than the user got.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Warren, MI

While it matches easily & fairly well, it is very low-coverage. If you suffer from acne, blemishes, or any other skin condition, I would go with something that has more full-coverage. Other than that, it's a good product.
Great for summertime when you don't want to be caking a lot of makeup on your face!
Nikki H.
Nikki H.
Spring Hill, FL

Not a big fan here. The makeup is definitely oily, sometimes oil comes out before the makeup does and I can feel the oil as I rub it in. It also doesn't cover that good compared to others.
Carli L.
Carli L.
Sylacauga, AL

I really do not recommend this makeup up if you have bad skin. This makeup clogged my pores. Not only that, it does not blend with all skin tones like it says it does. It leaves my face feeling oily and very shiny. The only good thing I can say about it, is that it is very light. It doesn't feel like you are wearing a ton of makeup and it looks very natural.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Buckhannon, WV

I don't care for the almay shade foundation. I could not get it to blend well with my skin, and I noticed it left my face oily :(
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.