Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Katherine J.
Katherine J.
Tinley Park, IL

I have loved this foundation since 2010 and i refuse to wear anything else! it always matches my skin tone and it is flawless
Priyanka P.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA

I didn't like the finish I felt orange and cakey! The packaging is cheap but, if you don't have oily skin or need light coverage this is for you. it is not good used without powder or concealer!!! I do not think I will be repurchasing
Autumn V.
Autumn V.
Olympia, WA

This stuff is really just a hoax. Even though the product comes out white, the bursting color beads within have a set color to turn to so it's not really perfectly matching your skin tone, and really, it's pretty difficult to find a good match, especially since there are not many colors available (due to the concept of the product). This has a pretty solid medium coverage though and is fairly easy to apply with whatever method you prefer. It will stick to dry patches on your skin and it's terrible at oil control. Powder is a must.
Abbie H.
Abbie H.
Schertz, TX

I have a hard time finding the perfect shade. I like how this one feels soft and almost like you can't feel it at all. However they don't have one that is a perfect match for me.
Dannica
Dannica
La Mirada, CA

The only reason I'm not giving this an F is because it looks good on the first few minute! Don't be fooled into thinking it will match your shade, it doesn't. it basically is a gray cream, with little brown color beads in it, when you rub it into your face, the beads burst in lines on your face, you end up looking like you smeared dirt on your face when it oxidizes.. maybe if you put it on a plate or something and mix it up, and then apply it ,itd be better, but it looked like an orange or dirt mess on my face.
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
Loganville, GA

I've tried again and again to try and like this, but each time it just confirms my dislike for it. The coverage is more like a tinted moisturizer. The whole "smart shade" thing I just don't get. I have fair skin with freckles, when I applied this, it looked very orange and didn't match my skin at all. I'm disappointed in this product.
Taura M.
Taura M.
Shawnee, OK

I have tried every shade of this and it's always way too day. It has a very strange smell as well that isn't favorable for me.
Johnesia S.
Johnesia S.

This product definitely did not do well in matching my skin tone. I also found that the coverage is not great at all and even enjoy a lighter coverage in my makeup. I am very light though so those who are as well be warned this may not be the product for you.
Samantha J.
Samantha J.

This product is definitely not brown girl friendly. I am very light skinned and can typically use what's in the drug store but even those shade were to light for me. Returned it because it was a waste of money
Nikki H.
Nikki H.
Spring Hill, FL

Not a big fan here. The makeup is definitely oily, sometimes oil comes out before the makeup does and I can feel the oil as I rub it in. It also doesn't cover that good compared to others.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.