BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Sara B.
Flint, MI
If you have extremely fair skin, this foundation isn't for you. The lightest color is still too dark for me and looks a bit yellow. The "shade matching" is just bits of color speckles mixed in a white base. It doesn't actually change.
Amanda G.
This foundation works pretty well. If you do not need concealer as well then it would be a great addition to your makeup collection. I ended up opting for a more full coverage foundation in the end because I have combination skin that tends to breakout in the summer months.
Kathy N.
Falls Church, VA
I had originally bought this for the summer, as I get darker with a summer tan. While the pigment did blend in well, the coverage was very sheer. My sister looked at my face and commented that it works pretty much like lotion--goes on white, and clear when you blend it in.
jessica s.
Washougal, WA
This is an alright product, it is very lightweight, and covers evenly. I don't feel that it ' adjusts' to my skin tone. I have very light skin so it's hard to find a good foundation that evens my skin tone. Unfortunately this isn't it :( not bad, i just won't purchase it again.
Jasmine O.
Memphis, TN
The title explains it all. This did nothing for me. I know Almay doesn't really cater to darker skin tones, but I thought I could expect a little more from this. I was wrong and extremely disappointed.
Katherine S.
Kissimmee, FL
I always have trouble finding the perfect shade of foundation. One day I saw this on clearance at Target so I picked it up to try it. It works pretty well. The color match is perfect since it actually matches itself to my skin tone instead of the other way around. My one problem is that it tends to make my face feel very oily.
Christan T.
I'm not a huge fan of this foundation. While the color truly does match your skin tone with the correct application, I found the formula of the product to be slightly greasy. It felt like wearing it on a regular basis would result in skin breakouts. The coverage was also unimpressive, it was very minimal and almost pointless.
Angela A.
Atwater, CA
I used this product for about two years. I loved how it made my skin look very soft and it really did match my skin very well. I didn't like that it wouldn't last all day, but other than that i loved it.
Lisha M.
Forest Lake, MN
If they were to advertise this as a tinted moisturizer, I'd have no problem w/ it (well except it is kind of drying, so never mind) but it provides NO coverage whatsoever. I don't think it really "adjusts to your shade", it is just extremely sheer after you blend it in. It's a fun concept but that's about it to be honest...
Amber B.
Navassa, NC
This does NOT match your colour if you are really pale. It is a very yellow base which made me look almost jaundice!
It also feels very heavy and the coverage doesn't match the weight of the product.
Jessica S.
Hemet, CA
Will Almay foundation cover dark spots ? Does it last all day ?
Kelsey P.
Lake Crystal, MN
Does this product really work?
Ericka G.
Kannapolis, Nc
Does this really work, I seen it on sale & would like to know before I buy it.
Amanda M.
YAH OR NAY????????
Cristal G.
Corp Christi, TX
WHAT IS THE COVERAGE ON THIS MAKEUP?