BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Tiffany D.
Naples, FL
The product is okay in my eyes. It truly does match your skin color. Problem being, it leaves your skin looking oily. Might just be my skin type but it made my face look like I was sweating constantly when I wasnt. It just didn't dry well!
Julie Z.
Scottsdale, AZ
I used this when it first came out as a coverup/foundation and it didn't do anything. The smart shade didn't work since my skin color is not fluid throughout so it came out five different shades that didn't match each other. Not suggested.
Lara M.
Calabasas, CA
I enjoyed this product when using it on just the area I needed it. It looked bad on my porous skin otherwise. The color matching was spot on which is cool, especially because I have a hard time finding something that matches my skin tone.
Brenda S.
Alameda, CA
The fist time I tired it it was great but I don't think it should be called make up. Into opinion it's more of a BB cream if you want a light makeup that will cover up little blimps he's this is for you.
Jilly F.
I love Almay, but this product was a no go for me. It was almost clear and did not cover up any blemishes at all. I returned the product to the store and bought my regular Almay Foundation for clear skin.
Jenn R.
Rio Rancho, NM
On the one hand, if you have reasonably good skin and just want a touch of color, this is a great product. However, if you have skin tone issues or dry skin, this probably isn't for you. The product blends well but is very light coverage.
Shai M.
New Windsor, NY
After watching a couple of youtube reviews on this product i decided to purchase it at my local target and give it a try. The coverage is light but it did improve my skin tone and give my skin a nice dewy look my only complaint is they don't offer enough shades and if you have any discolaration of your skin it will not cover that.
Jennie T.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I do not like this product at all! The way it spreads on the face was bad, and i even tried using different way's of doing it! Also I noticed even after putting it on and it dried that I went outside and my face was not all one shade!!!
Penny A.
Longmont, CO
This foundation did nothing for me. Yes, it basically matched my skin in that I could not see it sitting on my skin. It did not however do what I want a foundation to do, which is provide coverage. I have slight redness in the nose area, dark circles under my eyes and freckles, all of which I could see after applying this product.
Anne S.
I have very fair, porcelain skin. I got the lightest possible shade available and it was way too dark! I do not feel this adjusted at all.

I had embarrassing makeup lines on my chin/neck all day long!
Khadiza B.
How much coverage?
Georgia P.
Las Vegas, NV
Did it leave anyones skin flaky or dry?
Sally P.
Apple Valley, CA
How is the coverage on this??
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Does it make your face super oily? Or does it spread easily..
Alesia T.
Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it claims?

back