Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Abbie H.
Abbie H.
Schertz, TX

I have a hard time finding the perfect shade. I like how this one feels soft and almost like you can't feel it at all. However they don't have one that is a perfect match for me.
Dannica
Dannica
La Mirada, CA

The only reason I'm not giving this an F is because it looks good on the first few minute! Don't be fooled into thinking it will match your shade, it doesn't. it basically is a gray cream, with little brown color beads in it, when you rub it into your face, the beads burst in lines on your face, you end up looking like you smeared dirt on your face when it oxidizes.. maybe if you put it on a plate or something and mix it up, and then apply it ,itd be better, but it looked like an orange or dirt mess on my face.
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
Loganville, GA

I've tried again and again to try and like this, but each time it just confirms my dislike for it. The coverage is more like a tinted moisturizer. The whole "smart shade" thing I just don't get. I have fair skin with freckles, when I applied this, it looked very orange and didn't match my skin at all. I'm disappointed in this product.
Taura M.
Taura M.
Shawnee, OK

I have tried every shade of this and it's always way too day. It has a very strange smell as well that isn't favorable for me.
Johnesia S.
Johnesia S.

This product definitely did not do well in matching my skin tone. I also found that the coverage is not great at all and even enjoy a lighter coverage in my makeup. I am very light though so those who are as well be warned this may not be the product for you.
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
Philadelphia, PA

The shades are a tad bit off so you might want to get the 2nd lightest if you light complected or the 2nd darkest if you are dark complected it all varies by skin tones but it is very light and leaves a great finished look
Wayniece P.
Wayniece P.
Phoenix, AZ

I like the product its just not for me. I have oily skin so i felt like it made it worse for me.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Hackettstown, NJ

Love love love love! Non greasy and match my skin tone 100% can't even tell i am wearing it
Carli L.
Carli L.
Sylacauga, AL

I really do not recommend this makeup up if you have bad skin. This makeup clogged my pores. Not only that, it does not blend with all skin tones like it says it does. It leaves my face feeling oily and very shiny. The only good thing I can say about it, is that it is very light. It doesn't feel like you are wearing a ton of makeup and it looks very natural.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Buckhannon, WV

I don't care for the almay shade foundation. I could not get it to blend well with my skin, and I noticed it left my face oily :(
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.