7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
judiane H.
judiane H.
Kissimmee, FL
This is definitely perfect for everyday use. Its very lightweight but covers great.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Long Beach, MS
This product not only left my skin very oily it also made my face break out really bad!
Sunny T.
Sunny T.
Saint Paul, MN
I would say the worst foundation ever. Coverage and consistency was poor.
Martina B.
Martina B.
Now let me preface by saying I think Almay products are great, however this was a flop. Not a total fail but if you love an active work lifestyle such as myself you might find it to not make the cut. Yes it is good for very light coverage. But that is about it. It quickly is absorbed by the skin and after a whole it is as though you have nothing on. And not in the good way.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Somerset, MA
It adjusts right to my skin tone. Love.
Asha D.
Asha D.
Not sure about the shade-sensing technology - apparently my shade is hard to adjust to!? This product was too light, and provided very minimal coverage. It was essentially the same as putting lotion on my skin. This light was not done right. Not going to purchase this again.
Mynhung N.
Mynhung N.
It may not do so much of the work of what it claims but it did break me out that's the most important thing I look for in a product! Over all it does somewhat help lightening my hyperpigmentation
Paige S.
Paige S.
Boise, ID
Did nothing for my skin, had to cover my red marks with other foundation.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Mount Airy, MD
This is a decent product but not my favorite. I do not feel as though it provides me will the full coverage I need. I have medium skin with freckles and the "smart shade" doesn't seem to really even out my skin tone.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Flowery Br, GA
So i was so excited to get this, So wore it the next day i got it and in 2 hours i was soooo oily. I broke out so badly. :(
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.