Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Alondra D.
Alondra D.
Glendale, AZ

I used this once and left my face looking really oily. I started breaking out all over my face. Could be different for someone else but this product didn't work for me.
Jacylyn D.
Jacylyn D.
Orlando, FL

If you want light coverage then i recommend this product!
Caitlyn R.
Caitlyn R.
Pittsburgh, PA

This product was very sheer and gave my face a pinkish cast. I tried 2 different shades to be sure I had the right one. I've had better results from a BB cream. Smartshade never really seemed to be my shade, felt heavy, and made my skin feel more oily. I very rarely give things a poor review, but I really disliked this product.
Kenzie S.
Kenzie S.

Well, i don't wear foundation so i cant really say anything about this product apart from that my sister used it and she really liked it.
Abby D.
Abby D.
Hudsonville, MI

It didn't cover any of my redness, scars, or acne. Instead it just matched the redness. So not worth it!
Karenna G.
Karenna G.
Crestwood, KY

I love this and their blush is also very good and everyone should have it in their collection :)
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Lucedale, MS

I think this is some good stuff. You get what you pay for and it's okay for the price. I tend to have a harder time applying it than the more expensive brands.
Peggy H.
Peggy H.
Clifton, CO

I don't wear makeup very often. I got this for a wedding. It worked ok, but seemed think and heavy - exactly why I hate makeup!
Breanna K.
Breanna K.
Merrick, NY

I loved the idea of Almay's Smart Shade foundation so much that I bought it the first day I heard about it. Unfortunately, the coverage doesn't last, and it made me skin feel so slimy. I used it a few times in emergencies, but it's definitely my last resort product.
Tara F.
Tara F.
Kendallville, IN

I bought this thinking it would be a better idea for me than trying to find the "right" shade foundation for my skin tone, unfortunately, it did not work like it was supposed to. It just left dark streaks all over my face and the consistency was too thick and oily. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.