BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Janelle R.
Northumberlnd, PA
Oh my do I hate this product... I hate how it blends, mainly because it doesn't... I hate the smell (ew). I hate the coverage, again because it has none... Even with a decent primer and setting powder, its still way too greasey and looks awful.
Lauren B.
Santa Ana, CA
I love this! I put it on after my smashbox photofinish primer, put on a little cheek stain over it, then a quick dusting of bare mineral mineral veil & I'm out the door!
Jess T.
Alliance, OH
Honestly, I'm more of a coverage person and this just doesn't do it for me. Not to mention if you don't rub it on EXACTLY right and perfectly even it leaves your skin blotchy and orange looking. I do not like this product at all.
Janina M.
Los Angeles, CA
This foundation is just ok for me in my opinion, it does blend well however the color is not a perfect match. My face is always lighter whenever I use it. Plus it does not give medium.full coverage
Olivia A.
Livonia, MI
This product is great for light coverage and works great with Almay concealer. Since it is so sheer it's best to use an Almay concealer for extra coverage. I always have a hard time finding a foundation for my skin tone because I am very fair and this one definitely did the trick. It is my go to foundation from now on!
Aimee W.
South Jordan, UT
I actually love this product! Although buyer beware, the "Smart Balance" version (white bottle) turned me ORANGE! It was bad. But I like this version. I feel it blends with my skin really well.
Sarah H.
Owensville, MO
Really, I didn't really like this, I mean while it had its few ups, it had its many downs, such as the fact it does not have good coverage! I really would not recommend.
Mynhung N.
It may not do so much of the work of what it claims but it did break me out that's the most important thing I look for in a product! Over all it does somewhat help lightening my hyperpigmentation
Aly M.
Dearborn, MI
This product is good if you're someone looking for light coverage, like me. If you're looking for more coverage, I would suggest trying a different brand because Almay's Smart Shade Foundation isn't going to give you extra coverage.
Anna D.
Orrs Island, ME
Why all the bad reviews? I don't think it's that bad. It works great for my skin and it's nice and light. I like how easily it blends in with my skin tone and I don't think it's that bad of a price.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.