BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Jasmine O.
Memphis, TN
The title explains it all. This did nothing for me. I know Almay doesn't really cater to darker skin tones, but I thought I could expect a little more from this. I was wrong and extremely disappointed.
Megan H.
Bradley, IL
I was actually surprised at how well this matched my skin tone. However, it provided very minimal coverage and didn't do much with shine control.
jessica f.
This was not as easy for me to figure out the best shade for me . I can honestly say I have not finished my purchase, I have left it for a back up plan.
Kathy N.
Falls Church, VA
I had originally bought this for the summer, as I get darker with a summer tan. While the pigment did blend in well, the coverage was very sheer. My sister looked at my face and commented that it works pretty much like lotion--goes on white, and clear when you blend it in.
Sarah A.
Kentwood, MI
I love this product and use it everyday. However I do feel that it goes really quickly. I wish they would come up with new packaging. Otherwise I do love it and the smart shade system really works!
Donna P.
Newberry, SC
This product was ok but I would not buy it again for myself because It did not give me the coverage that I am use to. If you like very light coverage almost like a moisturizer it may work for you.
Heather S.
Magna, UT
I do not love this foundation! It separated from my other makeup and made me look like I was wearing a mask and the color did not change at all if anything it oxidized and went darker than my skin
Jess T.
Alliance, OH
Honestly, I'm more of a coverage person and this just doesn't do it for me. Not to mention if you don't rub it on EXACTLY right and perfectly even it leaves your skin blotchy and orange looking. I do not like this product at all.
Amanda L.
Spokane, WA
I have very fair skin that is combonation with few blemishes- that being aaid, this product is AWFUL! it turns orange and streaky once on the skin. seriously the oxidation is insane. don't waste your money.
Sarah H.
Owensville, MO
Really, I didn't really like this, I mean while it had its few ups, it had its many downs, such as the fact it does not have good coverage! I really would not recommend.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.