BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Jasmine O.
Memphis, TN
The title explains it all. This did nothing for me. I know Almay doesn't really cater to darker skin tones, but I thought I could expect a little more from this. I was wrong and extremely disappointed.
Amanda G.
This foundation works pretty well. If you do not need concealer as well then it would be a great addition to your makeup collection. I ended up opting for a more full coverage foundation in the end because I have combination skin that tends to breakout in the summer months.
Kathy N.
Falls Church, VA
I had originally bought this for the summer, as I get darker with a summer tan. While the pigment did blend in well, the coverage was very sheer. My sister looked at my face and commented that it works pretty much like lotion--goes on white, and clear when you blend it in.
Christan T.
I'm not a huge fan of this foundation. While the color truly does match your skin tone with the correct application, I found the formula of the product to be slightly greasy. It felt like wearing it on a regular basis would result in skin breakouts. The coverage was also unimpressive, it was very minimal and almost pointless.
Amber B.
Navassa, NC
This does NOT match your colour if you are really pale. It is a very yellow base which made me look almost jaundice!
It also feels very heavy and the coverage doesn't match the weight of the product.
Irina S.
I love Almay eye shadow and lip gloss, I decided to try the smart shade make up. Lets just say it didn't cover anything up!!! I had to reapply several times a day. Really wish it would work better.
Aubrey B.
Peoria, IL
I haven't used this product in a while but when I did use it, this isn't my favorite product. It left this oily residue on my face. And out of all my liquid makeup I have none of them has ever done that. I broke out of this product. Also, another thing, it really clogged my pores. And i stopped using after 2 applications.
Kaitlin P.
Hollywood, FL
I bought this because I have very pale skin and a lot of foundations turn
Orange so I thought this would figure out my color and all... Wellllll nope
The application was so hard for this product . It wouldn't smooth
Out on my face and it left brown orangeish patches all over.
It obviously didn't do what it said it would do.
brooklynn c.
Duncan, OK
It is is runny, and if you just apply it to your hand it turns that color and won't match your face. It has terrible coverage. Bur it is super light weight, so if that's what you are looking for. Congratulations, you might like this.
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
I am very fair in complexion. i bought this product in hopes it would stay on the lighter side.

it didn't. in fact it was a hot brown streaky ugly mess. plus it was super oily and smelled disgusting
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.