7 colors available

BY ALMAY

Marsha V.
Marsha V.
Lakeside, CA
So, I did not have the money to buy my preferred option at Sephora so I opted to goto my drugstore. This one was on sale and I had a coupon so it was easy on the wallet. I had the commercials and thought it was worth a shot. I have been using it for a week now. The color is not perfect but it will do. I think a good primer is a must because otherwise and hour later you can't tell you ever put anything on. But it must be a good primer. Luckily, I had various samples I got from Sephora. I used four different ones and it was not a pretty picture. So to sum it up, it is good in a pich like in my case but not an every day thing much less if you want covereage for more than two hours.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Christiana, TN
I thought it left my skin feeling greasy! Waste of money for me. I would not recommend buying it. I would buy something cheaper that worked better!
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
I had heard great things about this product. I'll go with my pros first. It spreads evenly and doesn't look unnatural. It's inexpensive enough for everyone. Color match is great. Now the cons. I felt as if this provided me no coverage whatsoever and left me oily. Deal breakers hands down
Paige H.
Paige H.
Chester, VA
I've had mixed luck with this product. I had one bottle that was absolutely amazing, but after I had used it for some time, it was like the pigments went bad and the makeup turned completely black. I have also had some bottles that seem to only go to one shade and it looked wrong. If you can get it super cheap it may be worth a try, but otherwise I would skip it.
Paige W.
Paige W.
South Bend, IN
Not good for girls with freckles!! I have several freckles and the product couldn't decide which color it was trying to match on my skin. Since my skin's melanin levels vary which causes freckles on the skin. I tried a spot that had no freckles and whatever active ingredients they use to match your skin color, they just turned my skin very, very dark! I am fair skinned so it looked like waayyyyy off!
madeline b.
madeline b.
Denver, CO
I feel like this is a great product for people of lighter complexions and for people who do not have acne!
Janelle R.
Janelle R.
Northumberlnd, PA
Oh my do I hate this product... I hate how it blends, mainly because it doesn't... I hate the smell (ew). I hate the coverage, again because it has none... Even with a decent primer and setting powder, its still way too greasey and looks awful.
kayla w.
kayla w.
Littleton, MA
Tried this however shade didn't match my skin tone AT ALL and the formula was very greasy. Not great coverage.
Breanna K.
Breanna K.
Merrick, NY
I loved the idea of Almay's Smart Shade foundation so much that I bought it the first day I heard about it. Unfortunately, the coverage doesn't last, and it made me skin feel so slimy. I used it a few times in emergencies, but it's definitely my last resort product.
Anita H.
Anita H.
Harts, WV
I like that this product is simple to find your right color but wished it covered a little better.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.