BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Kayla M.
Somerset , KY
I've used this product several times and I can honestly say it's just not what it's cut out to be. It doesn't find my perfect skin shade as promised by the product. I will never purchase this product again.
Ana H.
Santa Fe, TN
I truly would not recommend this product. Once i applied this to my face, it was brown and when I tried to blend it in, it was about 3-4 shades darker than my actual skin tone so I had an AWFUL makeup line.
Katee L.
Bremerton, WA
It didn't really match my skin perfectly and it made my skin feel oily. Also I felt like the tube was a little small for what I was paying for. Especially since this is supposed to be for all over coverage
Sandra A.
Wichita, KS
I recently purchased this product and it's super easy to apply but is heavy. It also doesn't match my skin tone that great. There are other products out that are similar in price that work a bit better.
Meghedy A.
Granada Hills, CA
This product is pretty good for the most part. it lasts a good amount of time and gives light to medium coverage. just be careful what shade you purchase because too dark could make you look a little orange
Jessica U.
Swannanoa, NC
I love my Almay Smart Shade! It is my go to foundation. I like that it goes on light and stays light. It doesn't feel heavy or cakey. I use a lot of Almay products because they do not cause me to break out.
Jilly F.
I love Almay, but this product was a no go for me. It was almost clear and did not cover up any blemishes at all. I returned the product to the store and bought my regular Almay Foundation for clear skin.
Kari E.
Lancaster, PA
I purchased this hoping it would be an inexpensive solution to my problem with drug store foundation, which is that I have yet to find one which is fair enough for my incredibly fair colored skin. Not only was it too dark/orange for me, but the coverage was so light it didn't even help even out my skin tone. I was very unimpressed.
Tiffany D.
Naples, FL
The product is okay in my eyes. It truly does match your skin color. Problem being, it leaves your skin looking oily. Might just be my skin type but it made my face look like I was sweating constantly when I wasnt. It just didn't dry well!
Lara M.
Calabasas, CA
I enjoyed this product when using it on just the area I needed it. It looked bad on my porous skin otherwise. The color matching was spot on which is cool, especially because I have a hard time finding something that matches my skin tone.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta’Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.