Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Jenn T.
Jenn T.
Nashville, TN

I have used Almay Smart Shade foundation in the past and have really enjoyed it! The color blends perfectly with my skin, provides a layer of moisturizer and looks blended. My only dislikes were that it was heavy and I was prone to breakouts when I did not wash it off before bed. As a lazy face washer, I really did not like that aspect of it. I would still highly recommend it, but, make sure to remove every night!
Addie C.
Addie C.
Luthvle Timon, MD

Totally didn't think this would match so wel but it was perfect!!!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Concord, NH

Make-up is a big deal to me, I work at a make-up contour so it has to be. This product works for people with fair skin, that hasn't been to damaged and doesn't need to hind much. If you have ache or scarring I would suggest getting a heavy foundation then this.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Millstadt, IL

Extremely light coverage and doesn't cover hardly at all. Would not recommend this foundation for people who have stuff to cover up on your skin.
Regina M.
Regina M.

I love this amazing foundation! I prefer light foundations do this one is perfect and since I hate wasting money on trial and error shade matching, this was an amazing find!
Rachele V.
Rachele V.
San Diego, CA

I am very pale, and it made my skin look orange. They need to have more options
Laura I.
Laura I.
Ocala, FL

I purchased this a few weeks ago on a whim, and I won't be buying it again. I need more coverage from a foundation. This is very sheer -- more like a tinted moisturizer.
Christina L.
Christina L.
Tampa, FL

I like it it covers what i need it to cover and its not cakey, but he does come off quickly and i have to keep reapplying so by the end of the night i look cakey cuz i have put it on so much that its cakey. If it stayed on long It would be a great product.
Carli L.
Carli L.
Sylacauga, AL

I really do not recommend this makeup up if you have bad skin. This makeup clogged my pores. Not only that, it does not blend with all skin tones like it says it does. It leaves my face feeling oily and very shiny. The only good thing I can say about it, is that it is very light. It doesn't feel like you are wearing a ton of makeup and it looks very natural.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Buckhannon, WV

I don't care for the almay shade foundation. I could not get it to blend well with my skin, and I noticed it left my face oily :(
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.