Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Stacie F.
Stacie F.
Sinking Spg, PA

I was happy with the way this matched my skin color but I like a good covering product and this was more light coverage. I didn't feel that it covered blemishes or redness at all and was a little greasy on my already oily skin. If you have nice skin and just want to even things out I think this would be fantastic!
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Villa Park, IL

I have pretty pale skin and this turned my face an awful orange color. I think the concept is really neat and it could possibly work better with darker skin tones.
Deidra M.
Deidra M.
Gettysburg, PA

I went into trying this with zero expectations and was shocked by how much I love this! I always use with a primer and get a medium coverage. The shade match his pretty awesome! This does need to be blended well. I use my real techniques expert face brush and let it dry before setting with a powder. Lasts at least an 8 hr day with minimum shine (I have oily skin).
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Morganton, NC

For it being a "smart shade" it does really poorly matching your skin tone. It also does not provide great coverage and overall did not make my skin look good. Highly disappointed.
Katie T.
Katie T.

This didn't work that well. I couldn't get a color that matched my skin and it didn't blend in well.
kathy W.
kathy W.
bullhead city, AZ

Was not my favorite. The color made me look orange even tho I tried two different shades. Really irritating. Would not recommend.
Julianna M.
Julianna M.
Wilkes Barre, PA

I have tried this in the past and absolutely loved it! it covers your face very smooth and evens out any uneven skin toning you may have. if your looking for something light that wont block your pores this is is!
Alondra D.
Alondra D.
Glendale, AZ

I used this once and left my face looking really oily. I started breaking out all over my face. Could be different for someone else but this product didn't work for me.
Jacylyn D.
Jacylyn D.
Orlando, FL

If you want light coverage then i recommend this product!
Caitlyn R.
Caitlyn R.
Pittsburgh, PA

This product was very sheer and gave my face a pinkish cast. I tried 2 different shades to be sure I had the right one. I've had better results from a BB cream. Smartshade never really seemed to be my shade, felt heavy, and made my skin feel more oily. I very rarely give things a poor review, but I really disliked this product.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.