Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
somer c.
somer c.
Vancouver, WA
Gives you a light coverage, enough to tone down super rosy cheeks. When it dries it feels like powder on my skin. Matches my skin tone pretty well, so it doesn't look like my face is caked in makeup. It seems a bit drying. I have to exfoliate and moisturize really well before use, which is part of my routine anyway so its not a deal breaker for me.
Saydi A.
Saydi A.
Sherman, TX
I was not a fan of this foundation. It wasn't the color it was supposed to be. 1/2 of the foundation would be an orange-ish color, and the other was way too light. Bummer.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Santee, CA
I loved this smart shade foundation! It stayed on, matched my skin pretty well, it was a little more pink than normal, and I couldn't find a more yellow shade. But other than that issue I LOVED IT! Would recommend it to anyone!
Alex K.
Alex K.
Overland park, Ks
It definitely gives you that "natural" look, but this also sometimes means it doesn't cover everything unless you are a master of concealer
Christine L.
Christine L.
Bronx, NY
I was really excited when I bought this product, since I've heard good things about the Almay brand. Unfortunately, I've only got bad things to say about this product: it streaks, makes you orange, and good luck getting it off your fingers! Do not waste your money!
Dawn P.
Dawn P.
Mineral, CA
I was very happy with the coverage I got from this foundation. I felt it truly blended in with my skin tones which is very uneven. I also like that it is hypoallergenic.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Almay is really cheap makeup, and unfortunately, you get what you pay for. It's not too smart, especially if you are really in between shades. It does give light coverage, but I definitely still have to use concealer and powder.
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
I gave this a shot because it was relatively inexpensive and claimed to do what I needed it to do. I didn't feel like the product blended in with my skin, it was a little messy to apply, and I felt like it was rubbing off very easily.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Simpsonville, SC
I've tried to love this, but unfortunately there is just no hope. it comes out of the tube as a grayish liquid, and when applied it turns into a "skin" color. however, if you are not very orange- like Snooki orange- this will not match your skin. this is not at all natural looking on me!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Christiana, Tn
I thought it left my skin feeling greasy! Waste of money for me. I would not recommend buying it. I would buy something cheaper that worked better!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.