Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Taura M.
Taura M.
Shawnee, OK

I have tried every shade of this and it's always way too day. It has a very strange smell as well that isn't favorable for me.
Johnesia S.
Johnesia S.

This product definitely did not do well in matching my skin tone. I also found that the coverage is not great at all and even enjoy a lighter coverage in my makeup. I am very light though so those who are as well be warned this may not be the product for you.
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
Philadelphia, PA

The shades are a tad bit off so you might want to get the 2nd lightest if you light complected or the 2nd darkest if you are dark complected it all varies by skin tones but it is very light and leaves a great finished look
Wayniece P.
Wayniece P.
Phoenix, AZ

I like the product its just not for me. I have oily skin so i felt like it made it worse for me.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Hackettstown, NJ

Love love love love! Non greasy and match my skin tone 100% can't even tell i am wearing it
Bre B.
Bre B.
Jerome, ID

I don't know what to think of this product. I tried it when it came out and was fine when I put it on but, I'm one of those girls that likes to not have to reapply my makeup every few hours. It's very liquidy and oily. Don't a huge fan but if you want just a basic cover up- Go For IT!
Sherita G.
Sherita G.
Tuscaloosa , AL

As someone who never wore makeup because I didn't care for regular foundations, I tried this on a whim in hope that it would even my skin out without being heavy. I'll admit that I didn't like how it looked the first time that I tried it. I did a little Internet research and found out that I was applying it wrong. Even though the directions state to blend with your fingertips, this works so much better if you blend it with a blush brush. Also, you need to allow the product to set up for a few minutes and reach its full color changing potential before you decide to apply more.
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Modesto, CA

Severely disappointed in almay for this one. I figured because I love their products, I would try. Mistake. Waste of money honestly.

I usually use Maybelline bb cream (love btw) and I think I'll stick with it. Almay claims it color matches. Pfft, too good to be true
Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I bought this stuff in the concealer and I'm super glad i didn't end up buying the actual foundation, the concealer does a pretty good job overall but i cant imagine what the foundation would have been like! I'd say 7/10 for the concealer.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Kingston

I have a medium skin tone and obviously I chose the shade medium. It was way too dark and it did not adjust to my skin tone at all. It was dark and watery, even when I tried shaking it up before use. It would have been good coverage if the consistency wasn't terrible.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.