BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Amber B.
Navassa, NC
This does NOT match your colour if you are really pale. It is a very yellow base which made me look almost jaundice!
It also feels very heavy and the coverage doesn't match the weight of the product.
Jerica A.
Spokane, WA
It was difficult to get the color to blend right and made my skin look extremely oily and caked with makeup. I used it a handful of times and eventually it sat on the floor of the backseat of my car.
Jasmine O.
Memphis, TN
The title explains it all. This did nothing for me. I know Almay doesn't really cater to darker skin tones, but I thought I could expect a little more from this. I was wrong and extremely disappointed.
Amanda G.
This foundation works pretty well. If you do not need concealer as well then it would be a great addition to your makeup collection. I ended up opting for a more full coverage foundation in the end because I have combination skin that tends to breakout in the summer months.
Katherine S.
Kissimmee, FL
I always have trouble finding the perfect shade of foundation. One day I saw this on clearance at Target so I picked it up to try it. It works pretty well. The color match is perfect since it actually matches itself to my skin tone instead of the other way around. My one problem is that it tends to make my face feel very oily.
jessica s.
Washougal, WA
This is an alright product, it is very lightweight, and covers evenly. I don't feel that it ' adjusts' to my skin tone. I have very light skin so it's hard to find a good foundation that evens my skin tone. Unfortunately this isn't it :( not bad, i just won't purchase it again.
Lisha M.
Forest Lake, MN
If they were to advertise this as a tinted moisturizer, I'd have no problem w/ it (well except it is kind of drying, so never mind) but it provides NO coverage whatsoever. I don't think it really "adjusts to your shade", it is just extremely sheer after you blend it in. It's a fun concept but that's about it to be honest...
Kate T.
Las Vegas, NV
My friend gave me one of this product at first I was excited to use it but when I put this on my face the shade doesn't match me very well although it is my shade its just look horrible on my skin
cristal f.
Brooklyn, NY
I see a lot of negative reviews, maybe it depends on skin type or color. But I loved this product. When the right shade is picked out it works wonders!! I was told I looked like a porcelain doll, are you even wearing make up?? You have great skin etc etc.. Came out awesome in pictures and I'll buy this over and over again
Sarah A.
Kentwood, MI
I love this product and use it everyday. However I do feel that it goes really quickly. I wish they would come up with new packaging. Otherwise I do love it and the smart shade system really works!
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.