BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Casey W.
Casey W.
This stuff is not true to color and smells really funky, I honestly would not recommend anyone buy it.
Rasmeya A.
Rasmeya A.
Bossier City, LA
This is definitely a product for people that don't have anything to cover like acne,scars etc. it definitely matches your skin tone it gives that fresh just woke up glow that you wanna keep through out the day but lose in about an hour
Rebekah W.
Rebekah W.
I like the idea of this but its too sheer for me. It sort of matches my skin but its to yellow. and it does not cover much.
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Waterville, NY
Yuck. I wouldn't buy this again. It doesn't "match" as well as it claims and leaves a weird residue on my skin.
Sara E.
Sara E.
Panama City, FL
I hate this product. I don't recommend it, especially to fair skinned people. Sometimes it works...kinda...most of the time I look like Snooki rubbed on me. It is absolutely disgusting!
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
Greenwood, SC
The foundation does match well but the coverage isn't good. It felt thin and didn't do a good job of evening out my skin.
Yanely C.
Yanely C.
Phoenix , AZ
I always have trouble with matching foundation to my skin tone. This foundation does exactly what it says, it matches perfectly, great coverage and easy to blend.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Spokane, WA
I bought this to use over the summer, thinking a light foundation or tinted moisturizer is what I needed for the hot summer months. Wrong! This provided pretty much zero coverage and was super greasy looking on my skin. Also, I tried two different shades (the only ones close to my skin tone) and both were very orange looking. Definitely will not be trying again. If you have oily skin stay away from this product or you will be very shiny!
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Troy, MO
I wouldn't use this again if I got it for free. It's THAT bad. I thought it would be cool how it changes to your face shade but NO...it changes YOUR face color to whatever it wants! It made my face 3-4 different colors all over a couple hours after I applied it.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
This product it ok. But if your looking for good coverage, this isn't it. If you have great skin then go for it, otherwise this is to light for you
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.