Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Leah B.
Leah B.
Atlanta, GA

I love trying new make up & picked up this foundation on clearance at target for $2.50. I got the light medium since I am fair but it was summer and I was out in the sun often. First off it looked so dark out of the tube (as if there was no way it would match my completion)but as I applied it I had no issues with the color at all. It did "blend" to be a good fit for my skin tone and wore well with my bare minerals pressed powder on top. If you are looking for a foundation that provides a lot of cover up, I would say this is not for you. If I were on a budget or in a pinch I'd definitely buy this for lighter make up days but check out the revlon colorstay whipped foundation if you want serious coverage.
yamileth m.
yamileth m.
Las Vegas, NV

I bought this foundation for summer it is lightweight and does match skin tone. The only problem with it is you can not layer it best with a light hand or it can turn orange on your face.
Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I bought this stuff in the concealer and I'm super glad i didn't end up buying the actual foundation, the concealer does a pretty good job overall but i cant imagine what the foundation would have been like! I'd say 7/10 for the concealer.
Felicia H.
Felicia H.
Corp Christi, TX

I've tried this product in the past and found it to be thin and almost watery. You couldn't even tell I had put anything on, yet every time I touched my face, it would come off on my hands!
Tessa G.
Tessa G.

I got the lightest shade and it made my skin look orange.
Jill W.
Jill W.

I found that this foundation seemed to match to a slightly darker color than my natural skin tone, giving me a slightly fake look (even though I bought the fair shade); the coverage is pretty minimal as well.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Los Angeles, CA

This "foundation" is more like a tinted moisturizer. It has light coverage. It won't cover blemishes/dark spots though. This product does find your shade in my opinion because both my mom and I use the same bottle and her and I are not the same skin tone. Of course try to the shade that's closest to your skin tone so you can have better results. Staying power wasn't so great for me..then again I have oily skin. If you like tinted moisturizers get it. If you want full coverage foundation don't!
April S.
April S.

The color match was awful it settled in to every fine line on my face. I will not repurchase this product again.
Lily A.
Lily A.
LA

Usually I am a fan of liquidy foundation however, this fountation take a long time to finally set on your face. The process in placing this on your face is such a hassle.
Hazellyn M.
Hazellyn M.

I'm not sure if I just got a ugly duckling of the bunch or if this really isn't working. I got this thinking it will match but when I got it and used it it was a little bit too much liquidy. I felt like I didn't put anything on and it made me look like a Oompa Loompa !
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.