Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Sophie P.
Sophie P.
Calgary

I found it gave me next to no coverage. It adjusted to my skin a little but the bad coverage didn't help. It had a weird texture to it and I won't buy again. Maybe good if you have really perfect skin...
Regina M.
Regina M.

I love this amazing foundation! I prefer light foundations do this one is perfect and since I hate wasting money on trial and error shade matching, this was an amazing find!
Rachele V.
Rachele V.
San Diego, CA

I am very pale, and it made my skin look orange. They need to have more options
Laura I.
Laura I.
Ocala, FL

I purchased this a few weeks ago on a whim, and I won't be buying it again. I need more coverage from a foundation. This is very sheer -- more like a tinted moisturizer.
Trina C.
Trina C.
Campbell River, BC

I've bought this product twice. The first time I bought it, it was for summer. I like to have a lighter foundation/tinted moisturizer for the hotter months. It doesn't cover much of anything. I still had uneven skin tone and if I had a blemish of any kind, this was NOT the answer. I also found that as I was getting to the end of the product the makeup had already 'changed colour' in the bottle. When I put it on my skin it appeared orange and if i tried to blend it out it would just rub right off my skin. Hence the second time I bought the product to see if this was something that happened to all of the bottles or if mine was just defective. It happened to the second bottle also. Not a product I would repurchase.
Priyanka P.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA

I didn't like the finish I felt orange and cakey! The packaging is cheap but, if you don't have oily skin or need light coverage this is for you. it is not good used without powder or concealer!!! I do not think I will be repurchasing
Autumn V.
Autumn V.
Olympia, WA

This stuff is really just a hoax. Even though the product comes out white, the bursting color beads within have a set color to turn to so it's not really perfectly matching your skin tone, and really, it's pretty difficult to find a good match, especially since there are not many colors available (due to the concept of the product). This has a pretty solid medium coverage though and is fairly easy to apply with whatever method you prefer. It will stick to dry patches on your skin and it's terrible at oil control. Powder is a must.
Abbie H.
Abbie H.
Schertz, TX

I have a hard time finding the perfect shade. I like how this one feels soft and almost like you can't feel it at all. However they don't have one that is a perfect match for me.
Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I bought this stuff in the concealer and I'm super glad i didn't end up buying the actual foundation, the concealer does a pretty good job overall but i cant imagine what the foundation would have been like! I'd say 7/10 for the concealer.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Kingston

I have a medium skin tone and obviously I chose the shade medium. It was way too dark and it did not adjust to my skin tone at all. It was dark and watery, even when I tried shaking it up before use. It would have been good coverage if the consistency wasn't terrible.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.