Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Christine L.
Christine L.
Bronx, NY
I was really excited when I bought this product, since I've heard good things about the Almay brand. Unfortunately, I've only got bad things to say about this product: it streaks, makes you orange, and good luck getting it off your fingers! Do not waste your money!
Dawn P.
Dawn P.
Mineral, CA
I was very happy with the coverage I got from this foundation. I felt it truly blended in with my skin tones which is very uneven. I also like that it is hypoallergenic.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Almay is really cheap makeup, and unfortunately, you get what you pay for. It's not too smart, especially if you are really in between shades. It does give light coverage, but I definitely still have to use concealer and powder.
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
I gave this a shot because it was relatively inexpensive and claimed to do what I needed it to do. I didn't feel like the product blended in with my skin, it was a little messy to apply, and I felt like it was rubbing off very easily.
Martina B.
Martina B.
Now let me preface by saying I think Almay products are great, however this was a flop. Not a total fail but if you love an active work lifestyle such as myself you might find it to not make the cut. Yes it is good for very light coverage. But that is about it. It quickly is absorbed by the skin and after a whole it is as though you have nothing on. And not in the good way.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Christiana, Tn
I thought it left my skin feeling greasy! Waste of money for me. I would not recommend buying it. I would buy something cheaper that worked better!
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
I had heard great things about this product. I'll go with my pros first. It spreads evenly and doesn't look unnatural. It's inexpensive enough for everyone. Color match is great. Now the cons. I felt as if this provided me no coverage whatsoever and left me oily. Deal breakers hands down
Paige H.
Paige H.
Chester, VA
I've had mixed luck with this product. I had one bottle that was absolutely amazing, but after I had used it for some time, it was like the pigments went bad and the makeup turned completely black. I have also had some bottles that seem to only go to one shade and it looked wrong. If you can get it super cheap it may be worth a try, but otherwise I would skip it.
Paige W.
Paige W.
South Bend, IN
Not good for girls with freckles!! I have several freckles and the product couldn't decide which color it was trying to match on my skin. Since my skin's melanin levels vary which causes freckles on the skin. I tried a spot that had no freckles and whatever active ingredients they use to match your skin color, they just turned my skin very, very dark! I am fair skinned so it looked like waayyyyy off!
Sarah-Jo A.
Sarah-Jo A.
Marble falls, Tx
I used this and found that it made me look orange and was hard for me to blend out.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.