BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Kayla S.
Prattville, AL
Was not impresed with this product. Extremely light coverage and came off easily. Wont buy again
Nichelle G.
Columbus, OH
This is such a strange foundation. It is kind of cool how it changes color but it doesn't match my skin too well.
Katie C.
Sweetwater, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this foundation for the price it is pretty good. It goes on smooth and matches great!
Marlee W.
Booneville, MS
I like this product for an easy foundation. Great for beginners. Blends in easy.
Jocelyn S.
Shelton, CT
One of the best alternatives tonusing foundation! It didn't make my face feel caked on andi did notice a difference in my skin after using this product!
Amanda V.
De Pere, WI
I love my smart shade make up. I think its the next best thing to Mary Kay when i run out.
Jenna H.
Chesapeake, VA
I used to use this product when I was younger. It facinated me but didn't seem to last long though it DID always match my skin tone and didn't completely break me out.
Amanda H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its great at matching my shade every time the only draw back to it, is it tend to become oily over a period of time wearing it.
Kyle U.
Quincy, FL
This is a waste of money made my skin oily and it looked like face paint does not blend well at all it is also verry watery.
Lyndsey  S.
Collinsville, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation is more like a tinted moisturizer. It does match my skin tone well but some oxidizing is seen at end of the day. Great moisturizing foundation on casual days.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.