Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Julia N.
Julia N.
Richmond, VA
I love this so much, it blends perfectly into my skin every time. I put powder right on top of it, and my skin looks smooth and natural.
Melanie D.
Melanie D.
Wetumpka, AL
Not a fan. I like to try out different foundations, but this one I didn't like. Honestly haven't like any Almay products at all yet. It says "smart shade", but it never matched up with my skin tone.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
West Monroe, LA
I have fairly tan skin and during the summer I get even darker. I bought a medium shade in the summer to try and usually this color would be too light. I looked totally orange and had to wash my face and start completely over. Also, I have fairly oily skin and this only made it worse.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Adkins, TX
I bought this product thinking it would match, well wrong. I bought the color i normally would and it was just awful. Way too light and to me it enhanced my blemishes! Its extremely thick!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Madisonville, TN
This foundation is great for someone who does not need or want a whole lot of coverage. I, personally, like a bit more. The way it matches perfectly to your skin color is amazing though. Really great during summer months when your color is constantly changing.
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
Ticonderoga, NY
Doesn't always blend perfectly, but for the most part really evens out my patchy skin! My biggest thing is that sometimes it comes out extremely watery, which is useless. And it will do this no matter how much i shake it before use.
Bree S.
Bree S.
Cortland , OH
I literally hate this stuff. I don't like to product bash, because I know some products work better for some than others. I just do not get this stuff. First, it goes on white which I thought was cool at first. Then I realized it's rather impractical because I couldn't tell how much I was putting on/how much I needed. When it turned skin color it was too light for my skin, but that could have been a user error. I usually purchase foundation in classical ivory, so I got the light-medium (the lightest they carry) thinking it would be my shade since it's so smart... It doesn't go on very well with a foundation brush, even though it was just cleaned. And idk if this is just something that it wrong with my face lol but it really emphasizes the fine hairs on my face. Like made me look fuzzy. I tried using less, but it's difficult to tell when you're putting on white makeup how it's going to turn out when it changes color. Overall, I am taking this back to the store today. I gave it a week and I can't take it. Booo.
Madelyn H.
Madelyn H.
Chesapeake, VA
I am a light to medium skin tone. I usually buy fair to light when purchasing face makeup, just to be safe from becoming orange. I was curious to see if this particular foundation was all it was cracked up to be... This was the darkest fair to light foundation I've ever used. I rubbed it in to see if it would lighten as it is called "smart shade." It was literally brown-orange. A waste of $12.00....
Amber B.
Amber B.
Navassa, NC
This does NOT match your colour if you are really pale. It is a very yellow base which made me look almost jaundice!
It also feels very heavy and the coverage doesn't match the weight of the product.
Marsha V.
Marsha V.
Lakeside, CA
So, I did not have the money to buy my preferred option at Sephora so I opted to goto my drugstore. This one was on sale and I had a coupon so it was easy on the wallet. I had the commercials and thought it was worth a shot. I have been using it for a week now. The color is not perfect but it will do. I think a good primer is a must because otherwise and hour later you can't tell you ever put anything on. But it must be a good primer. Luckily, I had various samples I got from Sephora. I used four different ones and it was not a pretty picture. So to sum it up, it is good in a pich like in my case but not an every day thing much less if you want covereage for more than two hours.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.