Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Kathy N.
Kathy N.
Falls church , VA

I had originally bought this for the summer, as I get darker with a summer tan. While the pigment did blend in well, the coverage was very sheer. My sister looked at my face and commented that it works pretty much like lotion--goes on white, and clear when you blend it in.
Kayla I.
Kayla I.

I usually find Almay amazing but this product was just ok. It had a nice even coverage. Also very light. But you definitely can not wear this product with any skin tone. You should try to match as best you can for the best results. Otherwise in certain lights you may not match well. If you can find your merger skin shade this is a great product!
Anita H.
Anita H.
Harts, WV

I like that this product is simple to find your right color but wished it covered a little better.
Maria B.
Maria B.
San Pablo, CA

I love Almay products. This is the brand that best fits my needs. Also the price is very affordable and I always use coupons and special discounts.
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
San Antonio, TX

It covers well and lasts a while, however, if you have freckles it gets kind of confused on what color to match to which can leave you with a slightly darker than intended tint.
maria m.
maria m.
Modesto, CA

This makeup goes on my pale skin orange and just gets more orange as the day goes on. Not only did it not match my skin tone , it broke my face out in major acne. Yay! I would not recommend for anyone with sensitive skin or with yellow undertones. This would have been great if it had worked because I liked the consistency of it and the coverage.
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.
Carbon Cliff, IL

This foundation looks great it looks like there is nothing even on your face. Many people gave a compliments.
jada p.
jada p.
Indianapolis, IN

I purchased this at my local kmart and I was very sad with it because it was very caked on and it wasn't my right shade. also it wore off in only 2 hours
DONNA V.
DONNA V.

I love almay not too heavy or lumpy on my face leaves a light and refresh and the smell is good and the price also can't get enough of it
Khadija C.
Khadija C.
Hiram, GA

It didn't match at all!!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.