7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Columbus, GA
This stuff is great. It blends on evenly and mixes a few different colors to perfectly match your skin tone.
Aly M.
Aly M.
Dearborn, MI
This product is good if you're someone looking for light coverage, like me. If you're looking for more coverage, I would suggest trying a different brand because Almay's Smart Shade Foundation isn't going to give you extra coverage.
Maryann A.
Maryann A.
Hampton, Ga
I like a smooth make up. That covers what. I need covered.this does not blend to well. It did not match my skin either
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Battle Creek, MI
I probally would have never bought this, but I saw it for 50% off at rite aid. I have used it a few times and I do like it. it does match your skin which is pretty cool. but the only things is it does NOT keep me matte.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Temecula, CA
It has a weird consistency on my face and leaves it feelings slick and oily. No coverage. And gives off the most unattractive smell in sunlight.
Joanna C.
Joanna C.
Gleason, TN
I was excited to try this foundation, but found it pretty time consuming and messy. I had trouble getting the beads to pop and blend. I couldn't apply it directly to my face, I had to pour it first,to mix it, otherwise it made a mess on my face when directly applied. Too much trouble to apply.
Casey W.
Casey W.
This stuff is not true to color and smells really funky, I honestly would not recommend anyone buy it.
Rasmeya A.
Rasmeya A.
Bossier City, LA
This is definitely a product for people that don't have anything to cover like acne,scars etc. it definitely matches your skin tone it gives that fresh just woke up glow that you wanna keep through out the day but lose in about an hour
Rebekah W.
Rebekah W.
I like the idea of this but its too sheer for me. It sort of matches my skin but its to yellow. and it does not cover much.
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Waterville, NY
Yuck. I wouldn't buy this again. It doesn't "match" as well as it claims and leaves a weird residue on my skin.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.