Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Holly H.
Holly H.
Olympia, WA

I really don't enjoy this product. First off, it's very thin and doesn't help very much with medium or full coverage, it just made my skin a weird shade. I tried several different colors and each time it made my face either too hello or too orange. Over all this product just wasn't right for me.
Christine L.
Christine L.
Bronx, NY

I was really excited when I bought this product, since I've heard good things about the Almay brand. Unfortunately, I've only got bad things to say about this product: it streaks, makes you orange, and good luck getting it off your fingers! Do not waste your money!
Dawn P.
Dawn P.
Mineral, CA

I was very happy with the coverage I got from this foundation. I felt it truly blended in with my skin tones which is very uneven. I also like that it is hypoallergenic.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.

Almay is really cheap makeup, and unfortunately, you get what you pay for. It's not too smart, especially if you are really in between shades. It does give light coverage, but I definitely still have to use concealer and powder.
Courtney F.
Courtney F.

I gave this a shot because it was relatively inexpensive and claimed to do what I needed it to do. I didn't feel like the product blended in with my skin, it was a little messy to apply, and I felt like it was rubbing off very easily.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
High Point, NC

This foundation may be good for someone who needs little coverage. But it doesn't work well at covering acne and scaring. It also made my face a litle oily.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Christiana, Tn

I thought it left my skin feeling greasy! Waste of money for me. I would not recommend buying it. I would buy something cheaper that worked better!
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.

I had heard great things about this product. I'll go with my pros first. It spreads evenly and doesn't look unnatural. It's inexpensive enough for everyone. Color match is great. Now the cons. I felt as if this provided me no coverage whatsoever and left me oily. Deal breakers hands down
Paige H.
Paige H.
Chester, VA

I've had mixed luck with this product. I had one bottle that was absolutely amazing, but after I had used it for some time, it was like the pigments went bad and the makeup turned completely black. I have also had some bottles that seem to only go to one shade and it looked wrong. If you can get it super cheap it may be worth a try, but otherwise I would skip it.
Saydi A.
Saydi A.
Sherman, TX

I was not a fan of this foundation. It wasn't the color it was supposed to be. 1/2 of the foundation would be an orange-ish color, and the other was way too light. Bummer.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.