BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Alanna C.
La Porte, IN
This foundation has very light coverage. It semi matched my skin tone. I was hoping it would really match because it's hard finding olive based foundations in the drugstore. Overall it's just not for me.
Lara M.
Calabasas, CA
I enjoyed this product when using it on just the area I needed it. It looked bad on my porous skin otherwise. The color matching was spot on which is cool, especially because I have a hard time finding something that matches my skin tone.
Ninoska P.
ALMAY HAS GREAT PRODUCTS BUT THIS ONE ISN'T MUCH OF WHAT ITS SUPPOSE TO BE. THE TONES DON'T REALLY MATCH TO ALL SKIN TYPES...AT LEAST NOT FOR ME. BUT IT DOES MAKE FOR A GOOD SORT OF TINTED MOISTURIZER.
Marisa W.
Warwick, NY
I found this product a couple of years ago and still live by it! I definitely recommend it for people who are looking for a light face product. I feel like the color that I chose fits my complexion perfectly.
Rebeca G.
Yakima, WA
Honestly so far I'm not a fan of Almay, I tried their concealer first but then it creased on me so I decided to give another product a try but honestly wasn't satisfied. I couldn't find my right shade. I didn't feel comfortable with it.
Bryana G.
Somerset, KY
I love Almay so I was very disappointed with this makeup. I received a free sample and couldn't wait to try it.... Although it didn't cause breakouts it was very streaky, which in makeup is a big No-No.
Kari E.
Lancaster, PA
I purchased this hoping it would be an inexpensive solution to my problem with drug store foundation, which is that I have yet to find one which is fair enough for my incredibly fair colored skin. Not only was it too dark/orange for me, but the coverage was so light it didn't even help even out my skin tone. I was very unimpressed.
Jenn R.
Rio Rancho, NM
On the one hand, if you have reasonably good skin and just want a touch of color, this is a great product. However, if you have skin tone issues or dry skin, this probably isn't for you. The product blends well but is very light coverage.
Angela S.
Lancaster, OH
I've been using this over 2 years now and wouldn't switch unless it were to something similar. As someone with a very light complextion, it gives me just enough color without looking over done and looks very natural. Also feels light and doesn't leave me feeling all 'make-up-y'.
Aubrey B.
Peoria, IL
I haven't used this product in a while but when I did use it, this isn't my favorite product. It left this oily residue on my face. And out of all my liquid makeup I have none of them has ever done that. I broke out of this product. Also, another thing, it really clogged my pores. And i stopped using after 2 applications.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.