BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Roxanne G.
Gainesville, GA
I have trouble finding a shade that will match my skin. I usually have to mix 2 to 3 shades to match my skin tone. I like how I don't have to worry about that with this foundation. It does cover old scarring and it feels light on my skin.
Lara M.
Calabasas, CA
I enjoyed this product when using it on just the area I needed it. It looked bad on my porous skin otherwise. The color matching was spot on which is cool, especially because I have a hard time finding something that matches my skin tone.
Anne S.
I have very fair, porcelain skin. I got the lightest possible shade available and it was way too dark! I do not feel this adjusted at all.

I had embarrassing makeup lines on my chin/neck all day long!
Amanda G.
This foundation works pretty well. If you do not need concealer as well then it would be a great addition to your makeup collection. I ended up opting for a more full coverage foundation in the end because I have combination skin that tends to breakout in the summer months.
Kaitlin P.
Hollywood, FL
I bought this because I have very pale skin and a lot of foundations turn
Orange so I thought this would figure out my color and all... Wellllll nope
The application was so hard for this product . It wouldn't smooth
Out on my face and it left brown orangeish patches all over.
It obviously didn't do what it said it would do.
jessica s.
Washougal, WA
This is an alright product, it is very lightweight, and covers evenly. I don't feel that it ' adjusts' to my skin tone. I have very light skin so it's hard to find a good foundation that evens my skin tone. Unfortunately this isn't it :( not bad, i just won't purchase it again.
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
I am very fair in complexion. i bought this product in hopes it would stay on the lighter side.

it didn't. in fact it was a hot brown streaky ugly mess. plus it was super oily and smelled disgusting
marina R.
Redondo Beach, CA
This product works however if you have combination skin it tends to dry up on your skin and the make up doesn't look right. I've found other better cosmetics that works better for my combination skill.
Jasmine O.
Memphis, TN
The title explains it all. This did nothing for me. I know Almay doesn't really cater to darker skin tones, but I thought I could expect a little more from this. I was wrong and extremely disappointed.
Christan T.
I'm not a huge fan of this foundation. While the color truly does match your skin tone with the correct application, I found the formula of the product to be slightly greasy. It felt like wearing it on a regular basis would result in skin breakouts. The coverage was also unimpressive, it was very minimal and almost pointless.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.