Add a Photo

#319 in Liquid Foundation

Photos (50)
Tessa G.
Tessa G.

I got the lightest shade and it made my skin look orange.
Christina L.
Christina L.
Tampa, FL

I like it it covers what i need it to cover and its not cakey, but he does come off quickly and i have to keep reapplying so by the end of the night i look cakey cuz i have put it on so much that its cakey. If it stayed on long It would be a great product.
Sam B.
Sam B.
Toronto, Ontario

I was excited when I saw this product advertised maybe a year ago, so I went down to the store and picked it up. The fact that the colour did match my skin shade was nice but it gave very little coverage which is very important to me when buying a foundation. I guess this product would be good if you were looking for something sheer or maybe new to wearing make-up and don't want anything to heavy. Other than that I would not recommend this product, I will not re-buy.
April S.
April S.

The color match was awful it settled in to every fine line on my face. I will not repurchase this product again.
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
Toronto

I didn't find that the coverage was full enough.. i also found that it only came in 3 shades and that the lighest shade as too dark for my pale skin
Kalena K.
Kalena K.
Oregon City, OR

This product works great for matching to your skin tone, but does NOT hide blemishes. Once it dries, it looks caked on, and cracks and smears. Was not the impressed, but if you apply a loose powder over it, it's an ok foundation.
Danielle J.
Danielle J.
Tucson, AZ

It is not often that I wear foundation. So I would always have to have multiple ones on hand. I am biracial, I have very light skin in the winter, and I get very dark in the summer. With this, I only need on and I can use it all year without worrying about my face being darker/lighter than the rest of my body.
Jenn T.
Jenn T.
Nashville, TN

I have used Almay Smart Shade foundation in the past and have really enjoyed it! The color blends perfectly with my skin, provides a layer of moisturizer and looks blended. My only dislikes were that it was heavy and I was prone to breakouts when I did not wash it off before bed. As a lazy face washer, I really did not like that aspect of it. I would still highly recommend it, but, make sure to remove every night!
Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I bought this stuff in the concealer and I'm super glad i didn't end up buying the actual foundation, the concealer does a pretty good job overall but i cant imagine what the foundation would have been like! I'd say 7/10 for the concealer.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Kingston

I have a medium skin tone and obviously I chose the shade medium. It was way too dark and it did not adjust to my skin tone at all. It was dark and watery, even when I tried shaking it up before use. It would have been good coverage if the consistency wasn't terrible.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.