Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Tabitha B.
Tabitha B.
Killeen, TX

I tried this products in the summer hoping to find a better alternative to BB creams. I wanted a lightweight foundation with added benefits for the summer. I'm olive toned but am pretty light in winter and very olive toned in summer so I purchased both the light/medium and the medium shade just to see which matched better...NEITHER! This foundation is orange in tone and very unflattering even on my friend who is a redhead and has a more of a pinky undertone. It literally looked like I had a horrible self tanner on :-( Very disappointing.
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Saint Joseph, MI

I was looking for a foundation that isn't too heavy and doesn't cake on my face. Since my skin is oily in places I was having a heard time of finding a foundation that lasted more than a few hours. Almay Smart Shade was perfect! It matches my skin (no weird line between neck and face), it's just enough coverage to even my skin out but still light enough that I don't feel like I'm wearing too much. Even though the container does appear small it does last me 60-90 days typically. Highly recommend!
Mindi D.
Mindi D.
Fort Worth, TX

I was not impressed with the Almay Smart Shade. It did not appear to cover anything on my face. I wanted light coverage but didn't see any coverage.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Manhattan, New York

Thia was a great idea. If they can get this right while feeling good on you skin, almay would make so much money. But until that this isn't the right product for me, and not for anyone else really.
Betie O.
Betie O.
Los Angeles, CA

At first I was really exited about trying it I had heard great reviews in fact many of my friends recommended it. Once I bought it and tried it I was disappointed. First of the color did not match at all and it honestly did nothing for me.its mostly for girls with very clear skin ugh idk how to explain it.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Mount Airy, MD

This is a decent product but not my favorite. I do not feel as though it provides me will the full coverage I need. I have medium skin with freckles and the "smart shade" doesn't seem to really even out my skin tone.
Paige S.
Paige S.
Boise, ID

Did nothing for my skin, had to cover my red marks with other foundation.
Mynhung N.
Mynhung N.

It may not do so much of the work of what it claims but it did break me out that's the most important thing I look for in a product! Over all it does somewhat help lightening my hyperpigmentation
Carli L.
Carli L.
Sylacauga, AL

I really do not recommend this makeup up if you have bad skin. This makeup clogged my pores. Not only that, it does not blend with all skin tones like it says it does. It leaves my face feeling oily and very shiny. The only good thing I can say about it, is that it is very light. It doesn't feel like you are wearing a ton of makeup and it looks very natural.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Buckhannon, WV

I don't care for the almay shade foundation. I could not get it to blend well with my skin, and I noticed it left my face oily :(
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.