Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Madelyn H.
Madelyn H.
Chesapeake, VA
I am a light to medium skin tone. I usually buy fair to light when purchasing face makeup, just to be safe from becoming orange. I was curious to see if this particular foundation was all it was cracked up to be... This was the darkest fair to light foundation I've ever used. I rubbed it in to see if it would lighten as it is called "smart shade." It was literally brown-orange. A waste of $12.00....
Amber B.
Amber B.
Navassa, NC
This does NOT match your colour if you are really pale. It is a very yellow base which made me look almost jaundice!
It also feels very heavy and the coverage doesn't match the weight of the product.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Mamaroneck, NY
I bought this in the hopes it would actually have some kind of coverage. It was a no-go for me. I felt like I didn't even put on any foundation. I still needed to cover everything up. For me, this was a waste of money.
Alicea f.
Alicea f.
Vancouver, WA
This product worked great, but if you let it sit the oil will extract from the make up and it won't be good any more. So use it fast!
somer c.
somer c.
Vancouver, WA
Gives you a light coverage, enough to tone down super rosy cheeks. When it dries it feels like powder on my skin. Matches my skin tone pretty well, so it doesn't look like my face is caked in makeup. It seems a bit drying. I have to exfoliate and moisturize really well before use, which is part of my routine anyway so its not a deal breaker for me.
Saydi A.
Saydi A.
Sherman, TX
I was not a fan of this foundation. It wasn't the color it was supposed to be. 1/2 of the foundation would be an orange-ish color, and the other was way too light. Bummer.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Santee, CA
I loved this smart shade foundation! It stayed on, matched my skin pretty well, it was a little more pink than normal, and I couldn't find a more yellow shade. But other than that issue I LOVED IT! Would recommend it to anyone!
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Dunbar, WV
I got this around when it first came out. It was a big disappointment because it doesn't really do much of anything. The only good thing about it is you can hardly feel it on your skin which is always nice. It didn't cover my skin very well, sadly.
Christine L.
Christine L.
Bronx, NY
I was really excited when I bought this product, since I've heard good things about the Almay brand. Unfortunately, I've only got bad things to say about this product: it streaks, makes you orange, and good luck getting it off your fingers! Do not waste your money!
Dawn P.
Dawn P.
Mineral, CA
I was very happy with the coverage I got from this foundation. I felt it truly blended in with my skin tones which is very uneven. I also like that it is hypoallergenic.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.