Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Lake city , Fl

I love this. its soo smooth and works wonders.
Malerie E.
Malerie E.
Charleston, SC

This foundation is really light weight and offers no coverage. It just didn't do much for me. If you are looking for a light, barely there kind of foundation then this would be great, but if not then you should skip this one.
Katy E.
Katy E.
Mechanic Fls, ME

I tried this foundation a couple of months ago and was not impressed. I had high hopes, but the color matching did not work. It felt okay on the skin, but it did not stay true to the color it was suppose to be.
Kassaundra K.
Kassaundra K.
Ooltewah, TN

Though this product really does what it says, and matches the shade of your skin, it did however, make me break out all the time. I had to stop using it after just one tube.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Madison, WI

This stuff goes on with little to no coverage and makes me look really oily. I do not recommend it for people with oily acne prone skin
Isabella S.
Isabella S.
Clearwater, FL

I like this I did I use it worked pretty well . But the one bad thing it comes on really thick and when I used this my face broke out a lot while using this
christie p.
christie p.

I've been using this for years! First off, this is not the product for girls who need heavy coverage for acne, scarring, or severe blemishes. It is very lightweight, somewhat similar to a tinted moisturizer. I feel like it gives my skin a clear, fresh look and matches my skin tone completely. However, to get better coverage, I put this on first, and then I put my foundation powder on top. I never get that "line of demarcation" along the chin line because this is very easily blended into the skin. Fresh, lightweight makeup that makes it look like you're not wearing anything at all! Great product.

check out my blog if you love fashion, beauty, DIY, and giveaways!
christie-mariee.Blogspot.com
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
Liberty, MO

It's pretty good for being sold in Wal-Mart and Dollar General! I absolutely love it when I'm on a very strict budget.
Carli L.
Carli L.
Sylacauga, AL

I really do not recommend this makeup up if you have bad skin. This makeup clogged my pores. Not only that, it does not blend with all skin tones like it says it does. It leaves my face feeling oily and very shiny. The only good thing I can say about it, is that it is very light. It doesn't feel like you are wearing a ton of makeup and it looks very natural.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Buckhannon, WV

I don't care for the almay shade foundation. I could not get it to blend well with my skin, and I noticed it left my face oily :(
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.