Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Kerry W.
Kerry W.
Warwick, RI
I bought this product a while ago, and ended up throwing it away. It does not work as expected. It had minimal coverage for me. All of my redness and blemishes came through, very disappointing.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Owensville, MO
Really, I didn't really like this, I mean while it had its few ups, it had its many downs, such as the fact it does not have good coverage! I really would not recommend.
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
La Marque, TX
I've purchased this on my own, i actually like it. It matches my skin just fine. At first it looks a little weird because its white, just make sure to blend blend blend! If you have oily skin like me make sure you use some sort of powder over it. Its more like a light coverage I say. I wish the tube was bigger, I go through these like crazy.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Lake Villa, IL
It is more of a tinted moisturizer. It blends to your skin, but it hardly covers blemishes.
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
North Hills, CA
Didn't really like it at all. It was too messy and make my skin look darker. It also doesn't blend on the skill very well. Would not recommend this to anyone.
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
I loved how this foundation made the skin on my face feel, but I had a hard time getting it to actually match my skin tone, and it did tend to wear off fairly quickly.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Delran, NJ
Since you have to blend this product together, it doesn't spread very equally over the face. It also didn't match up to my skin color and I was quite disappointed since it was expensive for such a tiny bottle.
lauren v.
lauren v.
bel air, md
I was excited to try this, but all it did was turn my face orange :/ and even tried a few shades..it also made my face break out after one use and my face never does! ..never again!
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Lincoln, NE
I bought this foundation to use while I was tanning. It really did seem to blend well, but there was not enough coverage and it did not last long. It seemed more like a tinted lotion in my opinion.
Brooke D.
Brooke D.
Smithville, TX
I have very fair skin, so the lightest shade works great for me. Most foundations are too dark, thick, or way too white. I can never seem to find the right shade. I like that this product is very light and you feel like you are wearing no makeup. This product is not gong to hold up for people wanting to hide a lot of blemishes or scars, works much better on clear skinned people who just want a light, healthy glow. My biggest complaint about this foundation is how fast it comes out of the tube. I mean it literally pours out because it is such thin liquid, so I have wasted quite a bit of it. Wish they would change their dispenser so I don't run out so fast.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.