BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Shai M.
New Windsor, NY
After watching a couple of youtube reviews on this product i decided to purchase it at my local target and give it a try. The coverage is light but it did improve my skin tone and give my skin a nice dewy look my only complaint is they don't offer enough shades and if you have any discolaration of your skin it will not cover that.
Kari E.
Lancaster, PA
I purchased this hoping it would be an inexpensive solution to my problem with drug store foundation, which is that I have yet to find one which is fair enough for my incredibly fair colored skin. Not only was it too dark/orange for me, but the coverage was so light it didn't even help even out my skin tone. I was very unimpressed.
Brenda S.
Berkeley , CA
The fist time I tired it it was great but I don't think it should be called make up. Into opinion it's more of a BB cream if you want a light makeup that will cover up little blimps he's this is for you.
Julie Z.
Scottsdale, AZ
I used this when it first came out as a coverup/foundation and it didn't do anything. The smart shade didn't work since my skin color is not fluid throughout so it came out five different shades that didn't match each other. Not suggested.
Erin M.
Goes on light, but almost too light. I have blotchy skin, I want it to match, but not the blotchy part...doesn't always blend well and doesn't really "match" I really might as well not wear anything....
Penny A.
Longmont, CO
This foundation did nothing for me. Yes, it basically matched my skin in that I could not see it sitting on my skin. It did not however do what I want a foundation to do, which is provide coverage. I have slight redness in the nose area, dark circles under my eyes and freckles, all of which I could see after applying this product.
Lara M.
Calabasas, CA
I enjoyed this product when using it on just the area I needed it. It looked bad on my porous skin otherwise. The color matching was spot on which is cool, especially because I have a hard time finding something that matches my skin tone.
Alanna C.
La Porte, IN
This foundation has very light coverage. It semi matched my skin tone. I was hoping it would really match because it's hard finding olive based foundations in the drugstore. Overall it's just not for me.
Anne S.
I have very fair, porcelain skin. I got the lightest possible shade available and it was way too dark! I do not feel this adjusted at all.

I had embarrassing makeup lines on my chin/neck all day long!
Roxanne G.
Gainesville, GA
I have trouble finding a shade that will match my skin. I usually have to mix 2 to 3 shades to match my skin tone. I like how I don't have to worry about that with this foundation. It does cover old scarring and it feels light on my skin.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.