Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Adkins, TX

I bought this product thinking it would match, well wrong. I bought the color i normally would and it was just awful. Way too light and to me it enhanced my blemishes! Its extremely thick!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Madisonville, TN

This foundation is great for someone who does not need or want a whole lot of coverage. I, personally, like a bit more. The way it matches perfectly to your skin color is amazing though. Really great during summer months when your color is constantly changing.
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
Ticonderoga, NY

Doesn't always blend perfectly, but for the most part really evens out my patchy skin! My biggest thing is that sometimes it comes out extremely watery, which is useless. And it will do this no matter how much i shake it before use.
Bree S.
Bree S.
Cortland , OH

I literally hate this stuff. I don't like to product bash, because I know some products work better for some than others. I just do not get this stuff. First, it goes on white which I thought was cool at first. Then I realized it's rather impractical because I couldn't tell how much I was putting on/how much I needed. When it turned skin color it was too light for my skin, but that could have been a user error. I usually purchase foundation in classical ivory, so I got the light-medium (the lightest they carry) thinking it would be my shade since it's so smart... It doesn't go on very well with a foundation brush, even though it was just cleaned. And idk if this is just something that it wrong with my face lol but it really emphasizes the fine hairs on my face. Like made me look fuzzy. I tried using less, but it's difficult to tell when you're putting on white makeup how it's going to turn out when it changes color. Overall, I am taking this back to the store today. I gave it a week and I can't take it. Booo.
Madelyn H.
Madelyn H.
Chesapeake, VA

I am a light to medium skin tone. I usually buy fair to light when purchasing face makeup, just to be safe from becoming orange. I was curious to see if this particular foundation was all it was cracked up to be... This was the darkest fair to light foundation I've ever used. I rubbed it in to see if it would lighten as it is called "smart shade." It was literally brown-orange. A waste of $12.00....
Amber B.
Amber B.
Leland, NC

This does NOT match your colour if you are really pale. It is a very yellow base which made me look almost jaundice!
It also feels very heavy and the coverage doesn't match the weight of the product.
Valerie D.
Valerie D.
Santa Fe, NM

I used this for years and I really like it in the summer when you don't want heavy skin. The colors always match and its cheap!
Kimmie J.
Kimmie J.
Brentwood, TN

I think my skin must be a weird color, because I can never find one light enough. I love this because if you blend it well, it totally matches your skin. It's also light and doesn't clog pores. I buy new foundation all the time, and ALWAYS go back to Almay.
somer c.
somer c.
Vancouver, WA

Gives you a light coverage, enough to tone down super rosy cheeks. When it dries it feels like powder on my skin. Matches my skin tone pretty well, so it doesn't look like my face is caked in makeup. It seems a bit drying. I have to exfoliate and moisturize really well before use, which is part of my routine anyway so its not a deal breaker for me.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Santee, CA

I loved this smart shade foundation! It stayed on, matched my skin pretty well, it was a little more pink than normal, and I couldn't find a more yellow shade. But other than that issue I LOVED IT! Would recommend it to anyone!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.