BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
christine C.
I didn't like this one at all didn't work well for me at all . I wouldn't but again
Shelly H.
Milledgeville, GA
Works well. Ends up matching my skin tone pretty perfectly and goes on smoothly
Alana C.
Review for: Light/Medium
I purchased this expecting this to be somewhat like a foundation and was very disappointed (lesson learned!). I have oily skin and it felt fine in that aspect but I would say this is more of a tinted face cream... If you have ANY flaws or imperfections you need blurred, then don't get this expecting it to cover anything. If you have perfect skin and need a cream (this may be okay for you.. The "skin matching" honestly is off too). Don't like Almay and don't like this product.
Amy S.
Review for: Light/Medium
Love this foundation!! I have been using this for at least 8 + years. I have fair skin and I go with the light color. It matches my skin tone perfectly! Evens out my skin. It’s like I’m not even wearing makeup. I just add a little blush and I’m good to go! Will keep buying. I will continue to recommend. Love love love!!
Harper B.
Palm Harbor, FL
Review for: Light
I was not a fan of this foundation. I was already skeptical because of it's "skin tone matching" feature, and that's the main reason it didn't work for me. I used the lightest color that was available, and when I blended it out, it was still too dark. I also don't appreciate the lack of diversity offered in this line. 7 colors? That is not nearly enough to cover every ethnicity out there. Needless to say I was disappointed with this foundation.
Katie B.
Austin
Review for: Light/Medium, Light
This is my go-to for every day makeup. I don't really like a heavy foundation and don't have a lot of use for full coverage foundations. This is definitely for someone who wants a more weightless/look feel. I like that it blends perfectly into my skin tone and has spf to protect me from the sun. However, this makeup probably isn't for someone looking for more full coverage or a buildable foundation.
Brianna N.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Smart Balance 100
I really like the smart shade platform from almay. It’s a super light feeling make up that leaves me covered! Itsbesy to apply it’s not super thick but not too thin! I would definitely recons to others!
Sara D.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I am torn on this product. I really love the way it goes on, blends, and absolutely matches my skin tone. I hate that it dries out quickly and will cake around blemishes or dry spots pretty badly. I have used this with my moisturizer to attempt to even it out once this happens and the color gets a little funky. I will use this until it is gone because on my not-so-dry days it is perfect but I probably won't repurchase. If you don't have dry or acne prone skin, this might be the right product for you!
Samni W.
Double Springs
This foundation really doesn't work. It doesn't match your skin unless you are that specific skin tone. It doesn't really have a range and it feels cakey because it never dries.
Ashley A.
This foundation's main attraction for me was the "smart shade" aspect, which ultimately made it easier for me to pick a shade and know my odds of it matching were much higher. It is very full coverage. However it leans a little more on the cakey side and leaves an unnatural finish, like paint. I also find that it oxidized and turned orange at places like under my jawline/by my ears and around my nostril creases.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.