Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Breanna C.
Breanna C.
Pontiac, MI
It is really blotchy😕 and after 2 hours it looks very unblemished and it turns orange even the lights tone doesn't look right 🙄
Celia R.
Celia R.
Milwaukee, WI
Got this product in June! This is literally the only product I use on my face and I love it!! The smart shade really does work.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Ardmore , Ok
I love this!! I actually stole it from my sister when I went to college because I used it for prom and was hooked ever since
Whitney R.
Whitney R.
River Rouge, MI
Matches my skin tones and makes my skin look flawless. Doesn't smear or run. Doesn't feel heavy on your skin at all. Love it
Allie W.
Allie W.
Absolutely love this foundation. it's my go to and I wear it anytime I wear makeup. I love it. I would highly recommend it.
Eliza F.
Eliza F.
At first it looks white on your skin, but after a few minutes blends in with your skin tone. Kind of your skin but better.
Kathryn B.
Kathryn B.
Pottsville, New South Wales
This product never quite matched my skin tone. It always ended up being a bit too dark and blotchy most of the time.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Arlington, OH
This didn't work at all for me. if i put a little on it did nothing. if i put more on it was to dark. no in between.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Tampa, FL
It is light and matches fantastically. It is fairly long lasting. I feel it was just slightly lacking on coverage.
Melodee S.
Melodee S.
Sugarloaf, PA
I love this foundation! It has spf in it and the right shade will match your skin tone and it doesn't look Cakey.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.