Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Kali D.
Kali D.
Norman, OK

Hated this stuff, I have oily skin with late pores, and this stuff makes my look like I'm flaking off skin, it's terrible. It maximizes pores and doesn't spread on well at all.
Summer D.
Summer D.
Daytona Beach

This product is really cool! I love that it matches skin tones. However, it showed up looking too matte and cakey for me. I think for oily to combination skin would be great!
Jessica Z.
Jessica Z.
Rogers, AR

It matches your skin very well and is very light weight and is great for everyday use, but does not have the best coverage. It is easy to apply but does not stay on for long.
Jennifer N Ronnie F.
Jennifer N Ronnie F.
Sacramento, CA

I really like this one, it reminds me of the it cosmetics makeup it glides on smooth and has great coverage. I have stopped buying It Cosmetics and switched to this.
Andrea O.
Andrea O.
Flint, MI

Good for every day, I like that it has a light coverage and its very smooth, sometimes it won't match to my skin for some reason though, but for every day it's ok.
Heather K.
Heather K.
Houston

Though I'm partial to another brand I do like the coverage of this drug store product. This is a great drug store brand for price. Doesn't feel too wet or too dry.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Monroe, LA

This is one of my favorite drugstore foundations because it always matches my skin. As my skin color changes throughout the year, I choose this foundation.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.

I'm all about bebe creams! I'm a stay at home mama to 3 kiddos so I have to have a quick routine. This is light and it isn't greasy and has good coverage.
Lily T.
Lily T.
Granbury, TX

I love this for summer or lazy days, evens out my skin and provides SPF. I can see how it can cause problems for people who are tan due to the formula.
Sara J.
Sara J.
Texarkana, TX

SUCKS! I got my shade and others close to mine and i am white and very light skin toned and i used it and I was the color of Nikki (No racist) Like oml
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.