Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Wendy A.
Wendy A.
Russell, PA

I use this everyday and have been for a year now. I love how perfectly it matches my skin tone. I put it on at 5 am and it is still there when I wash my face before bed. I definitely recommend this product.
Lindsay F.
Lindsay F.
Chesapeak Bch, MD

It does make my skin tone but it has very very little coverage. I use this in the summer when I don't want that much coverage buy something on my face. It's very streaky when applied so I wouldn't recommend
Bri T.
Bri T.
Lexington, GA

Great product. I've been using it for years and love the way this blends perfectly with my skin. I have had numerous people ask me if I even wear a foundation because they cannot tell. It looks natural.
Neha M.
Neha M.

Love this product. It is build able but starts out with a low to medium coverage. I mainly use it when I'm not looking to wear much makeup. It smooths your complexion I would definitely recommend this.
Sydney R.
Sydney R.
Naperville, IL

It's not that it's a terrible product. There wasn't a very large selection of colors and I didn't feel for even a tinted moisturizer that it gave me much to work with. As well it oxidized a lot on me.
Carrie P.
Carrie P.
Gaithersburg, MD

It was okay as a color corrector, but this product emphasized any facial hair that I had on my skin. Using it as a foundation would not work and it doesn't give full coverage as a corrector either.
Denisse B.
Denisse B.
Miami, Florida

I love this base
because it is super light, its formula is very special because despite
having a white tone to blur it takes the color of my skin, leaves a
natural and beautiful finish on the face.
Bianca M.
Bianca M.

I recieved this product in a trial packaged and I absolutely loved it becaise it matched my skin tone and felt like cream and very light weight. You also dont need much which is awesome!!!
Leigha S.
Leigha S.

It says "skin tone matching" but I've come to notice that it's really not. I've tried a variety of shades and you can always tell that I have makeup on. Not great for that "natural" look.
Sami E.
Sami E.
Brighton, MI

This is the only foundation I have ever found that doesn't make me break out. I love it! I use it for everything from everyday wear to stage makeup. I only use almay and I have for years!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.