BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Sandra A.
Wichita, KS
I recently purchased this product and it's super easy to apply but is heavy. It also doesn't match my skin tone that great. There are other products out that are similar in price that work a bit better.
Kayla M.
Somerset, KY
I've used this product several times and I can honestly say it's just not what it's cut out to be. It doesn't find my perfect skin shade as promised by the product. I will never purchase this product again.
Boni L.
Berlin, MA
I got this thinking it was a great idea, however whats not a great idea is the definite lack of coverage and how it may appear to blend into your skin but in about an hour you look like you put a mask on.
Anystaxia H.
I prefer a bit heavier foundations so this one wasn't great for me however I feel it does do as advertised. It performs pretty well at matching your skin shade (provided you get the right color blend) and for me works well as a moisturizer.
Tulika B.
E BRUNSWICK
This is one of the first foundations that i bought when i decided to start perfecting my skin. I think it's fool proof because it turns exactly to the shade of your skin when you rub it in. Its a grey tone with some beads at first, but melts into the skin like it's a part of it. I think it's a great if your starting out with foundations
Erin M.
Goes on light, but almost too light. I have blotchy skin, I want it to match, but not the blotchy part...doesn't always blend well and doesn't really "match" I really might as well not wear anything....
Julie Z.
Scottsdale, AZ
I used this when it first came out as a coverup/foundation and it didn't do anything. The smart shade didn't work since my skin color is not fluid throughout so it came out five different shades that didn't match each other. Not suggested.
Jenn R.
Rio Rancho, NM
On the one hand, if you have reasonably good skin and just want a touch of color, this is a great product. However, if you have skin tone issues or dry skin, this probably isn't for you. The product blends well but is very light coverage.
Bryana G.
Somerset, KY
I love Almay so I was very disappointed with this makeup. I received a free sample and couldn't wait to try it.... Although it didn't cause breakouts it was very streaky, which in makeup is a big No-No.
Ninoska P.
ALMAY HAS GREAT PRODUCTS BUT THIS ONE ISN'T MUCH OF WHAT ITS SUPPOSE TO BE. THE TONES DON'T REALLY MATCH TO ALL SKIN TYPES...AT LEAST NOT FOR ME. BUT IT DOES MAKE FOR A GOOD SORT OF TINTED MOISTURIZER.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.