Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Snaely K.
Snaely K.
Salisbury, MD

I have striking pale skin so finding a shade that works for me is a huge challenge. When I saw the smart-shade, I was excited because I thought it would suit me....WRONG! When I put it on at first, it didn't do anything. It say on my skin like a BB cream. After 30 seconds, I had horrid orange streaks on my face. I was so confused at why it would pick up and orange in my skin since I have a very cool skin tone. To see what was up, I spread it out on a piece of paper. It was white at first and after 30 seconds, it turned orange just like it did on me. This product isn't "smart" at all, just time activated
Marie B.
Marie B.
Saint Marys, GA

I bought this thinking it was a neat concept. It didn't cover anything and made.my face extremely greasy. I will not be buying.it again
Iriannette N.
Iriannette N.
Tarrytown, NY

It made my face oily and nasty. It didn't smell nice either. It's just a waste of $$$$. If you want good quality you need to spend a little more. This stuff does not do what it says it's supposed to.
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Lakewood, OH

Coverage was decent. I don't like a heavy coverage though.. it was light. Don't know how shade matching works for everyone but it seemed to match my skin well.
Jamie R.
Jamie R.
Fort Edward, NY

I like this smart shade product but I find it wears off rather quickly and my flaws start to come through. If it wasn't for layering another product over I probably wouldn't use this.
Heather M.
Heather M.

This did not match my skin tone no matter what. It looked orange. Also, could see streaking in the sunlight. Not cool!
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Euless, TX

This is by far the worst foundation I have ever tried. The formula is way too watery and has absolutely no coverage whatsoever. If anything try using the Smart Shade Blush because that is probably the only decent product from the Smart Shade line.
Julia N.
Julia N.
Richmond, VA

I love this so much, it blends perfectly into my skin every time. I put powder right on top of it, and my skin looks smooth and natural.
Melanie D.
Melanie D.
Wetumpka, AL

Not a fan. I like to try out different foundations, but this one I didn't like. Honestly haven't like any Almay products at all yet. It says "smart shade", but it never matched up with my skin tone.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
West Monroe, LA

I have fairly tan skin and during the summer I get even darker. I bought a medium shade in the summer to try and usually this color would be too light. I looked totally orange and had to wash my face and start completely over. Also, I have fairly oily skin and this only made it worse.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.