7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Amber W.
Amber W.
Howell, MI
This foundation is good fro only medium to light coverage
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Mesa, AZ
It is too "orangy" for my liking. I would also prefer it if it were not quite so thick.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Patterson, NY
I've been using this product for years! I'll start off by saying that I have very oily skin and am prone to blackheads and breakouts. Not only does this never bother my skin, but it doesn't pool up on my forehead and nose halfway through the day... Regardless of if I use a finishing powder or not.
This is not heavy enough to use for a big night out, but for a simple daytime base it works wonders to even out my skin tone. It's very easily blended and magically adjusts to my pale, freckled skin. If you're all for a morning make up routine that takes less than 10 minutes this product is a must have!
Chelsey M.
Chelsey M.
Erie, PA
It works really well, when I use other foundations it'll work for a little bit, then fade away at the end of the day but when I use this it lasts all day and keeps my rosacia covered!
Leah L.
Leah L.
Clinton Township, MI
It blends very well and has matched very well to my skin. I recommend this to anyone looking for a natural light coverage.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Kannapolis, NC
When I had this product it didn't really work for me. But that doesn't mean that it a bad product. I just needed a different foundation. But I wouldn't recommend this if you have medium to severe acne. Doesn't do a very good job covering up all of the spots.
Penny C.
Penny C.
Pittsburgh, PA
It didn't really match my skin tone. It looked almost orange. Also, it doesn't last very long. It doesn't really cover well either.
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Ambler, PA
This is a good product for the price. It gave me decent coverage, and is light weight, but didn't last all day. I find that a BB cream works must better.
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
West Babylon, NY
Love it so much
Danika D.
Danika D.
Charleston, IL
I have combination skin and have very fair skin. This product was not good for me. At all. It did not match my skin tone at all when applying and made me look orange as if I had put on a bad self-tanner. It was completely the wrong color. It also made parts of my face extremely oily throughout the day, while not doing much to cover any blemishes or red pigmentation in my face. I was really disappointed in the product, mostly because there are some really great Almay products I use daily.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.