BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Rebeca G.
Yakima, WA
Honestly so far I'm not a fan of Almay, I tried their concealer first but then it creased on me so I decided to give another product a try but honestly wasn't satisfied. I couldn't find my right shade. I didn't feel comfortable with it.
Bella L.
Bakersfield, CA
I didn't really like this stuff, and it barely did what it was supposed to do. The coverage is minimal, and it's more like a bb or cc cream. I would use it if I didn't have any other choice, but I'd rather stick to my usual foundation.
chelsi c.
Akron, OH
I bought this a year ago and used it and while it was a good moisturizer it didn't match my skin at all I was pale and it just made my face look white so i gave it to my mom to try and it did the same to her also didn't like the packaging
Erin M.
Goes on light, but almost too light. I have blotchy skin, I want it to match, but not the blotchy part...doesn't always blend well and doesn't really "match" I really might as well not wear anything....
Jazmin G V.
Corona, CA
Great for women with clear skin and needing coverage just to even out the skin tone or very light spots. Almost like a BB cream. Not the best foundation for a flawless skin but you can definitely layer it at least twice without caking up.
Angela S.
Lancaster, OH
I've been using this over 2 years now and wouldn't switch unless it were to something similar. As someone with a very light complextion, it gives me just enough color without looking over done and looks very natural. Also feels light and doesn't leave me feeling all 'make-up-y'.
Alanna C.
La Porte, IN
This foundation has very light coverage. It semi matched my skin tone. I was hoping it would really match because it's hard finding olive based foundations in the drugstore. Overall it's just not for me.
Jenn R.
Rio Rancho, NM
On the one hand, if you have reasonably good skin and just want a touch of color, this is a great product. However, if you have skin tone issues or dry skin, this probably isn't for you. The product blends well but is very light coverage.
Anne S.
I have very fair, porcelain skin. I got the lightest possible shade available and it was way too dark! I do not feel this adjusted at all.

I had embarrassing makeup lines on my chin/neck all day long!
Marisa W.
Warwick , NY
I found this product a couple of years ago and still live by it! I definitely recommend it for people who are looking for a light face product. I feel like the color that I chose fits my complexion perfectly.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.