Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Lexi F.
Lexi F.
Trafford, PA

It doesn't blend as well as advertised and it doesn't provide a lot of coverage. After a couple weeks of having the product, it would get really watery when first squirted out of the tube with kind of a white pigment to it.
Kelsie
Kelsie
Chesapeake, VA

I really love this product due to the color it comes out as and then the color it blends into. the only dislike is the sparkly tint it has. overall a wonderful product.
Kelsey J.
Kelsey J.
Las Vegas, NV

I heard about this product on YouTube and decided to give it a try. I am a novice when it comes to every day makeup application, but pretty experienced with cosplay and sfx makeup. At a recent convention I decided to try this out. It was a very long and warm day and this makeup held up very well! I applied it with my hands and buffed it out with a brush. It matched my skin perfectly! And it took way less time than other products. I am starting to include it in my daily wear. I have dry skin and this didn't create any dry patches throughout the day.
Katerina A.
Katerina A.
New Westminster

I was excited when I heard of this foundation worst part of buying foundation at the drugstore is lack of testers so I thought this stuff was a great idea but it doesn't blend well it turns into an ash grey colour and of you do get it to look normal it still doesn't cover anything
Emily R.
Emily R.
Ontario, Canada

This foundation is more like a sheer foundation which I only use for a quick coverup. It's not full coverage, which I though it was. A shade for me was difficult to find but I use this incase I have no makeup left!
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
Rathdrum, ID

I thought it would be more like a BB cream/ tinted moisturizer When I applied it it quickly disappeared as if like I never applied it to begin with. Also the shade i got was suppose to be my skin tone but it clearly wasn't, it looked two shades lighter on my face, making me look really pale and discolored
Paloma S.
Paloma S.
Spring Valley, NY

This brand doesn't make a shade for black people discriminating
Maryn S.
Maryn S.

Nice allover color. Natural-looking. Has spf. Great for everyda y evenness!
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Milford, OH

I got the lightest shade and it made me look so orange. The foundation had little bubbles of color which made the color even worse. I did not like this product at all.
Kayla d.
Kayla d.
Walker, LA

It matched my skin tone just like it says it does; however, the actual coverage wasn't what I hoped. You can still see my blemishes
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.