Add a Photo

#404 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Marissa G.
Marissa G.

I loved how this foundation made the skin on my face feel, but I had a hard time getting it to actually match my skin tone, and it did tend to wear off fairly quickly.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Delran, NJ

Since you have to blend this product together, it doesn't spread very equally over the face. It also didn't match up to my skin color and I was quite disappointed since it was expensive for such a tiny bottle.
lauren v.
lauren v.
bel air, md

I was excited to try this, but all it did was turn my face orange :/ and even tried a few shades..it also made my face break out after one use and my face never does! ..never again!
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Lincoln, NE

I bought this foundation to use while I was tanning. It really did seem to blend well, but there was not enough coverage and it did not last long. It seemed more like a tinted lotion in my opinion.
Sami M.
Sami M.
Chico, CA

Kinda made me look like a ghost and I'm pale lol
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Morehead City, NC

First of f I am pretty light skinned. I mean burn never tan pale. So to find a foundation that does not turn me into a ompa lompa is worth the price. And the Almay smart shade does the trick. it covers very well without feeling heavy. And you don't need a lot of product. So it last a pretty good while.
Paige W.
Paige W.
South Bend, IN

Not good for girls with freckles!! I have several freckles and the product couldn't decide which color it was trying to match on my skin. Since my skin's melanin levels vary which causes freckles on the skin. I tried a spot that had no freckles and whatever active ingredients they use to match your skin color, they just turned my skin very, very dark! I am fair skinned so it looked like waayyyyy off!
Kimmie J.
Kimmie J.
Brentwood, TN

I think my skin must be a weird color, because I can never find one light enough. I love this because if you blend it well, it totally matches your skin. It's also light and doesn't clog pores. I buy new foundation all the time, and ALWAYS go back to Almay.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Lakeville, OH

I used to use this all the time and it covered just fine but the lightest shade was still a little to dark on my pale skin. I however have no used it in the past year as i now use the cover girl one that has a better shade match.
Snaely K.
Snaely K.
Salisbury, MD

I have striking pale skin so finding a shade that works for me is a huge challenge. When I saw the smart-shade, I was excited because I thought it would suit me....WRONG! When I put it on at first, it didn't do anything. It say on my skin like a BB cream. After 30 seconds, I had horrid orange streaks on my face. I was so confused at why it would pick up and orange in my skin since I have a very cool skin tone. To see what was up, I spread it out on a piece of paper. It was white at first and after 30 seconds, it turned orange just like it did on me. This product isn't "smart" at all, just time activated
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.