Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Adriane B.
Adriane B.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I have used Almay for years and I always end up going back to it after trying different things. It is cruelty free and it never clogs my pores! I like to look natural, and do not like thick foundation so this one is great for me. For those who like to have a made-up look, it might be a little too thin.
victoria M.
victoria M.
Lake Charles, LA

I bought this a month or so ago. It does not have as much coverage as I would like. It can be streaky so i use a brush or wet sponge i love that its light on the face so you don't feel like you have a bunch of foundation on.
Carli C.
Carli C.
Lynn, MA

I love this stuff. I use it with vitamin Oil and a drop of illuminizer and my face looks flawless. I get compliments all the time, people asking me what is it that I am using on my face
Victoria E.
Victoria E.

For a convenience store sold makeup, it blends very well and matches well with most skin tones. Though when I used it, it did not feel light on my skin. It felt too heavy
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Conway, SC

The only reason this product did not get an F is because it is a nice tinted moisturizer. It does not cover anything. It evens skin tone in a decent manner, but unless you have almost perfect skin, it's basically useless. Color never really matches, either.
Erika B.
Erika B.
Stockton, CA

Found a bunch of packages on extreme clearance and figured I'd give it a try. This stuff sucks, none of the shads really blended into my skin and once they dried they left a weird powdery finish. The coverage was fine but It felt way heavier than I liked, I'll just stick to my BB creams.
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
San Clemente, CA

I bought this product thinking it would match my skin tone perfectly but that was not exactly the case. I also like products that are full coverage and this one seems to be a bit sheer. So for the rest of the product I have left I use if I need to go to the store real quick or to the beach and don't feel like I need a flawless face.
Carrie P.
Carrie P.
Anniston, AL

I tried this when it first came out a few years ago. It didn't work well for me, because it didn't cover very well and it didn't match my skin tone well either. If you are younger, I do not recommend this if you are trying to cover acne or freckles. Unless you have a nearly perfect complexion, this is not for you. Other than that, It may work for others, but it didn't work for me.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.

I didn't even finish the bottle. It's like it matches the shade of my blemishes along with my skin tone instead of covering them up.
Apryl J.
Apryl J.
Dayton, OH

This product works for me= I have oily skin that is prone to break=outs. I have been using this foundation for over a year now and have seen great improvement in my skin!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.