7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Brandy Y.
Brandy Y.
Chillicothe, IL
I use this daily. I mix with other foundations to get the perfect shade. I have a hard time finding just one product that is perfect. They are either to light or too dark. Be sure to shake it up, I used it with out shaking and the pigments had settled into the bottom and I ended up orange!!
Carli C.
Carli C.
Lynn, MA
I love this stuff. I use it with vitamin Oil and a drop of illuminizer and my face looks flawless. I get compliments all the time, people asking me what is it that I am using on my face
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
San Clemente, CA
I bought this product thinking it would match my skin tone perfectly but that was not exactly the case. I also like products that are full coverage and this one seems to be a bit sheer. So for the rest of the product I have left I use if I need to go to the store real quick or to the beach and don't feel like I need a flawless face.
Apryl J.
Apryl J.
W Carrollton, OH
This product works for me= I have oily skin that is prone to break=outs. I have been using this foundation for over a year now and have seen great improvement in my skin!
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
Rathdrum, ID
I thought it would be more like a BB cream/ tinted moisturizer When I applied it it quickly disappeared as if like I never applied it to begin with. Also the shade i got was suppose to be my skin tone but it clearly wasn't, it looked two shades lighter on my face, making me look really pale and discolored
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Milford, OH
I got the lightest shade and it made me look so orange. The foundation had little bubbles of color which made the color even worse. I did not like this product at all.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Port St Lucie, FL
Although it didn't match my pale tone (made is obvious I had a darker color on my skin - like a horrible spray tan) it did do what is says and it spread smoothly and evenly. But they should come out with a lighter color.
Marisol R.
Marisol R.
Monterey Park, CA
I bought this on a whim. I had ran out of my holy grail foundation (Revlon ColorStay). Sadly my local CVS had ran out of my shade (320) and i didn't feel like searching for my right shade in another brand so i figured this was a good easy solution.

BIG MISTAKE!!! I should have at least tried to find something, anything that matched my skin.

I'm a MAC NC40 so finding my shade isn't too difficult if i use this as reference and do a quick online search for the corresponding shade in other brands. But i had heard great things about Almay and how it wasn't as damaging to your skin so i thought I'd give it a try.

Not only did it look Ashy but it looked super oily on my skin. Because of this, it didn't last very long on my face. I tried setting it with translucent powder but that didn't help much. By the end of the day i had patches of skin showing and i just really wasn't impressed.

Because they claim the beads will adjust to your natural skin color, they only made 3 shades to pick from. I picked the light medium because the medium looked too dark. When i exchanged it for medium i was right, it was too dark. So it was a choice between my face looking ashy or fake tanned. I could mix them together and hopefully get the right shade but that really defeats the purpose of the "smart shade technology" not to mention for $13 each i might as well just get a higher end foundation that i know I'm gonna love and will be the right shade. So the first chance i got i went back to CVS and luckily they had my holy grail foundation in my shade.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Howell, MI
This foundation is good fro only medium to light coverage
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Mesa, AZ
It is too "orangy" for my liking. I would also prefer it if it were not quite so thick.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.