Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Leah B.
Leah B.
Atlanta, GA

I love trying new make up & picked up this foundation on clearance at target for $2.50. I got the light medium since I am fair but it was summer and I was out in the sun often. First off it looked so dark out of the tube (as if there was no way it would match my completion)but as I applied it I had no issues with the color at all. It did "blend" to be a good fit for my skin tone and wore well with my bare minerals pressed powder on top. If you are looking for a foundation that provides a lot of cover up, I would say this is not for you. If I were on a budget or in a pinch I'd definitely buy this for lighter make up days but check out the revlon colorstay whipped foundation if you want serious coverage.
Sara H.
Sara H.
Jacksonville, FL

This product not only broke out my face more but added no coverage whatsoever. It felt gready on my skin.
yamileth m.
yamileth m.
Las Vegas, NV

I bought this foundation for summer it is lightweight and does match skin tone. The only problem with it is you can not layer it best with a light hand or it can turn orange on your face.
Kathryn F.
Kathryn F.

Not enough coverage.
Mindi D.
Mindi D.
Fort Worth, TX

I was not impressed with the Almay Smart Shade. It did not appear to cover anything on my face. I wanted light coverage but didn't see any coverage.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Manhattan, New York

Thia was a great idea. If they can get this right while feeling good on you skin, almay would make so much money. But until that this isn't the right product for me, and not for anyone else really.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Buffalo, NY

I feel like their colors either suck or it oxidizes. I keep it in the back of my drawer in case of emergencies because every time I wear it I feel like an orange.
Kennadey Q.
Kennadey Q.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA

You don't need to use a lot with this because it moisturizes and covers at the same time. The person previous to my rate says this is cakey but it is possible she put too much on. No need to. I have very pale skin and it matches perfectly.
Silvia L.
Silvia L.

I just bought another tube ..I'm almost out. I like this product very much I also wear the concealer ..but so it will last longer I wear the lancome primer..there's no need for touch up.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Pine Top, ky

Not a good match for me
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.