BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Sarah M.
Mesa, AZ
I love this foundation for its perfect color matching technology! It is a bit sheer so if you need a foundation that is more on the full coverage side I would skip this one unless you have an amazing concealer that you can add on top of the Almay foundation. But for those who want a light coverage and a dewy finish. This one is perfect!
Boni L.
Berlin, MA
I got this thinking it was a great idea, however whats not a great idea is the definite lack of coverage and how it may appear to blend into your skin but in about an hour you look like you put a mask on.
Carlie W.
Erie, PA
I've bought this product before and didn't like.it. aside from it.being.breathable on my skin, the coverage is minimal at best. I look for a foundation that.covers blemishes, but.if thats not an issue for.you, I would recommend this product
Amanda S.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I'm an on the go type of person so when I do my makeup I love when I don't have to take 20 minutes just on my foundation just so It will match my skin the consistence is very think so you have to keep rubbing, just so it will match your skin tone. After all the rubbing it does look natural and sleek but that's after rubbing for awhile.
Neha M.
Love this product. It is build able but starts out with a low to medium coverage. I mainly use it when I'm not looking to wear much makeup. It smooths your complexion I would definitely recommend this.
Brianna C.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm very light skinned and hearing that there was a foundation that adjusts to your skin tone i was ecstatic, once i used the product not so much. The foundation made me look orange and I had grabbed the light shade. Definitely disappointing
Ana H.
Santa Fe, TN
I truly would not recommend this product. Once i applied this to my face, it was brown and when I tried to blend it in, it was about 3-4 shades darker than my actual skin tone so I had an AWFUL makeup line.
Kim L.
Palm Coast, FL
Not the worst foundation I've ever tried but also nowhere near the best. The lightest shade was too light and the next shade up was too dark. I always have this problem so I thought the smart shade would be my answer. It wasn't. I wont buy again.
Garyondris R.
First "foundation". Not good for oily skin and the coverage is poor. Oxidizes way too fast and the color selection kind of sucks for darker skins. I will say that it might be good for those summer days when you don't feel like putting a mask on, it does cover up redness okay and if you're normal or dry skinned I bet it would be perfect :)
Angela S.
Lancaster, OH
I've been using this over 2 years now and wouldn't switch unless it were to something similar. As someone with a very light complextion, it gives me just enough color without looking over done and looks very natural. Also feels light and doesn't leave me feeling all 'make-up-y'.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.