Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Cierra R.
Cierra R.
Saint Petersburg, FL
This products stinks. It does nothing to my face but make it red. I wouldn't use this if you have redness or acne. The color doesn't match and it makes my skin oily. I would not buy this product again.
Devon L.
Devon L.
Temple Terrace, FL
It does not automatically adjust to your skin tone, nor does it have very good coverage. Theres definitely better foundations out there
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
This product felt greasy on my skin. I have gotten better coverage, without shine, from other BB creams that do not make my skin feel as slick as this did. I definitely felt like I had something on my skin that would wipe off on my fingers throughout the day, instead of something that I was confident would stay in place on my face.
Paige S.
Paige S.
Bowling Green, KY
The color wasn't bad on this tinted moisturizer, though it's always been hard for me to find a moisturizer that doesn't make my face look oily. This one broke my face out when I tried it. Maybe see if you can get a sample before trying a whole tube in order to make sure your face doesn't break out.
Paige f.
Paige f.
This left my face really oily, and it didn't last very long, I had to re apply in 3 hours of putting it on.
Kerry W.
Kerry W.
Warwick, RI
I bought this product a while ago, and ended up throwing it away. It does not work as expected. It had minimal coverage for me. All of my redness and blemishes came through, very disappointing.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Owensville, MO
Really, I didn't really like this, I mean while it had its few ups, it had its many downs, such as the fact it does not have good coverage! I really would not recommend.
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
La Marque, TX
I've purchased this on my own, i actually like it. It matches my skin just fine. At first it looks a little weird because its white, just make sure to blend blend blend! If you have oily skin like me make sure you use some sort of powder over it. Its more like a light coverage I say. I wish the tube was bigger, I go through these like crazy.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Lake Villa, IL
It is more of a tinted moisturizer. It blends to your skin, but it hardly covers blemishes.
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
North Hills, CA
Didn't really like it at all. It was too messy and make my skin look darker. It also doesn't blend on the skill very well. Would not recommend this to anyone.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.