Add a Photo

#331 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Jessica P.
Jessica P.

I like the texture of this and I like the way it feels on my skin but the color is terrible for me. I'm fairly pale and get the lightest color and it still looks unnaturally dark against my skin. Sometimes gets really blotchy and won't blend correctly.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Tracy, CA

I really like this product. Gives a natural coverage. It's not cakey and wears well throughout day.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Indiana, PA

My sister was having trouble finding a nice foundation that she could use. others make her sensitive skin break out.. they made her skin too oily or too dry. this is by far her new favorite foundation. she said it gives her great coverage and matches her skin perfectly!
Katherine J.
Katherine J.
Tinley Park, IL

I have loved this foundation since 2010 and i refuse to wear anything else! it always matches my skin tone and it is flawless
Tinamarie S.
Tinamarie S.
Austin, TX

I compared this product with SmashBox BB cream, and it came up short on the shades available for good coverage for African American skin., Not every medium to dark skin tone has red undertones.
Frances L.
Frances L.
Hanover, PA

I tried this foundation because it was hard to find the right tint for me. It's not heavy. I really liked it.
Felicia H.
Felicia H.
Corp Christi, TX

I've tried this product in the past and found it to be thin and almost watery. You couldn't even tell I had put anything on, yet every time I touched my face, it would come off on my hands!
Leah B.
Leah B.
Atlanta, GA

I love trying new make up & picked up this foundation on clearance at target for $2.50. I got the light medium since I am fair but it was summer and I was out in the sun often. First off it looked so dark out of the tube (as if there was no way it would match my completion)but as I applied it I had no issues with the color at all. It did "blend" to be a good fit for my skin tone and wore well with my bare minerals pressed powder on top. If you are looking for a foundation that provides a lot of cover up, I would say this is not for you. If I were on a budget or in a pinch I'd definitely buy this for lighter make up days but check out the revlon colorstay whipped foundation if you want serious coverage.
yamileth m.
yamileth m.
Las Vegas, NV

I bought this foundation for summer it is lightweight and does match skin tone. The only problem with it is you can not layer it best with a light hand or it can turn orange on your face.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Buffalo, NY

I feel like their colors either suck or it oxidizes. I keep it in the back of my drawer in case of emergencies because every time I wear it I feel like an orange.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.