Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Bobbie C.
Bobbie C.
Wichita

This is the only foundation i use. it is not a heavy one, so it will not cover dark blemishes but when i do have one i just use some concealer. it never feels heavy on my skin and will last all day on my oily skin.
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Fayetteville, AR

This does well at blending to the skin tone that you have like it claims but it has no coverage. It just disappears into your skin. Unless you have perfect skin I would not recommend this.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.

This is amazing for that natural look without showing all your grosses:) its reasonably priced and can be gotten just about anywhere!
hannah p.
hannah p.
Rincon, GA

I've heard so many great things about this product, its not great. it doesn't cover anything, it makes you look like you didn't even apply anything. it made my face beyond greasy and its not worth it.
Leslie D.
Leslie D.

I have used this product on and off for a while now. It has excellent coverage and matches great with skin tone, but I have found it to be very cakey and unbearable by the end of the day. I use this as an emergency foundation if I have run out of my daily foundation or will usually use as a spot treatment. I naturally have combination skin, so that may be the problem. It is a great coverage foundation, and It may work great for others, just not a huge fan of the feeling of clogged pores.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Chatsworth, GA

I love this product! Matched my face perfect every single time, defiantly worth the money. Recommend for sure.
Kim R.
Kim R.
Quincy, IL

I only gave down a smart Jade foundation for stars because I love how the color matches my skin instantly but the coverage isn't so great it's kind of transparen't and shows my blemishes or red spots. but I love the way it feels on my skin and I love the glow it gives my skin.
Catherine G.
Catherine G.
Fairbanks, AK

Starts out okay, but I had problems with it turning an orangey color by the end of the day. Also not too good for smoothing, just for color coverage.
Kailin T.
Kailin T.
Summersville, WV

I was so excited to try this when I first heard about it. I'm pale, so finding good foudation is hard for me. I bought this is ivory. At first, it worked. But after about the 3rd use it started turning darker. I was so disappointed. Almay is expensive and was a complete waste of my money. However, it works for my mom. So maybe it depends on the person (:
Brandy Y.
Brandy Y.
Chillicothe, IL

I use this daily. I mix with other foundations to get the perfect shade. I have a hard time finding just one product that is perfect. They are either to light or too dark. Be sure to shake it up, I used it with out shaking and the pigments had settled into the bottom and I ended up orange!!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.