7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Lydia T.
Lydia T.
Bradenton, FL
I would t use it as a foundation. It has minimal coverage. I use this solely as a tinted moisturizer in the summer to correctly match my foundation as it varies with the tan shade
Sara V.
Sara V.
Green Bay, WI
This is perfect because it helps even out skin tone without leaving your skin feel oily or gross looking
Emily B.
Emily B.
Spokane, WA
I bought the lightest shade for my very light skin. It put it on excited to see it transform to my skin tone. Not only did it look nothing like my skin tone it made me look like I had been covered in orange fake tan. It you have pale skin this is useless for you.
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Royal Oak, MI
The coverage was not at all even and didn't actually work for me at all. Super oily as well. I have yet to find a product by them that I actually like.
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
I love a lot of Almay products so it was only natural to want to try this new foundation. I have to say it's not one of their best items. By itself, it went on very streaky and did not blend very well. I put some moisturizer in my hand and blended the two together so I could use up the tube I bought. I wouldn't purchase this again. Keep trying Almay.
Monica M.
Monica M.
Stanton, NE
I liked this product but I only used it when I was out of my actual foundation. Only because of the way it leaves your skin oily looking I would reconmmened this product
Jenny N.
Jenny N.
Kansas City, MO
To oily when I put it on my skin, and also it doesn't really go with my skin tone.
Kelsey N.
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
This ended up looking grey on my skin- would not purchase again.
Dakota B.
Dakota B.
It makes my skin smooth and doesn't dry it out like most makeups. Would recommend this to any and everyone. Always a fabulous product. Wish they came in bigger bottles and with a sponge though. But other than that still a great product it blends in very nicely.
hunner p.
hunner p.
Winder, GA
I bought this awhile back and it was not what I expected it to be. It does matter what color you get because it doesn't exactly "shade" to the color of your skin. It's really light weight as well and I'm more of a heavy foundation kind of girl.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.