7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Sophia T.
Sophia T.
Dallas, TX
I bought this because it said it changes to match your skin tone exactly. I have a pretty even tone si I thought this would be cool. This product was clearly not meant for black women. In no way did it match my color. And it was a bit grainy too.
Phoebe P.
Phoebe P.
San Diego, CA
I don't use liquid foundation all that often but I tried this in the summertime, and I didn't like it at all. My skin type is very dry, and this product made me very greasy, so I could only imagine what it does for oily skin. It did even out my skin tone, but it looked a shade too light because of the SPF. Flash photography created a white cast. Maybe it is best in colder weather and set with powder?
Erika S.
Erika S.
Chula Vista , CA
I really like this product, I am not one to wear a lot of makeup on a daily basis, so this is perfect, it glides on and it blends well.
Brenda H.
Brenda H.
Conway, AR
This did a pretty fair job of matching my skin tone but I was not happy with the way it set....i have a few very fine lines around my eyes and mouth and it settled there pretty bad, also in the creases of my eyelid when I tried to use as a primer like I have with other foundations.
Jen H.
Jen H.
Holly springs, NC
I love this product. It is the perfect amount of coverup for a completely natural look. Never too heavy or oily. Good job Almay, good job.
Allie S.
Allie S.
Scottsdale, AZ
It doesn't match skin tones at all and doesn't offer very much coverage.
Lindsay A.
Lindsay A.
Bowling Green, OH
This is perfect to use if you one who tans a lot in the summer but gets white as a ghost in the winter. Iv been using this product for a couple years now n love it! A couple other friends(all different skin colors) tried the same shade n it starts off white n slowly will match the color of your skin! Also works great for under eyes or just covering splotches
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Monmouth, OR
I have used this foundation in the past and it is absolutely my go-to drug store brand! It goes on white but it changes colors to match your exact skin tone, without leaving awkward discoloration. It blends evenly and a little bit goes a long way!
Maria C.
Maria C.
Lewisville, TX
I was given this by someone and thought, sure for back up. However I find its light and great for an everyday use specially for work.
Corey M.
Corey M.
Atlanta, GA
The foundation does not match to your skin color, its like any other foundation, you have to find the correct shade. The foundation comes out a white shades but as soon as you blend the beads in the foundation let out their color, so it doesn't match to your skin.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.