BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Miranda T.
Kansas City, MO
This provides about as much coverage as a tinted moisturizer but doesn't have the benefit of moisturizing. The tiny beads in the cream break and add color but it doesn't really adjust to your actual skin tone.
Danni R.
I had read many great things about this foundation but it did not work for me. No matter how much I blended the color never really matched my skin. My skin can be a little dry and I felt like this made my skin even more dry. I was disappointed.
Landyn L.
Hart, MI
I LOVED this product. I have a hard time finding a foundation that fits my skin color and this was perfect. It has the little beads in it that make it match right up with your skin color! I would totally recommend this product to anyone who has difficulty finding the right shade of makeup.
Tiffany B.
I tried this with several shades as a review and none seemed to be able to match my skin. It's supposed to have "flawless blending," but I had splotchy areas and streaks; not the best Almay product out there!
Ashley H.
Ringgold, GA
I got this expecting kind of a lot. Well was I disappointed. It matched my skin tone, but you could see every pore. Set into my pores, which in turn made me very self conscious. Didn't cover blemishes as well.
Terri D.
Lebanon, IN
This is my go-to foundation. My skin is light, so it's hard to pick out something that doesn't end up being too dark. I like it, but it certainly doesn't cover every imperfection. It just evens my skin tone.
Danielle A.
La Marque, TX
I've purchased this on my own, i actually like it. It matches my skin just fine. At first it looks a little weird because its white, just make sure to blend blend blend! If you have oily skin like me make sure you use some sort of powder over it. Its more like a light coverage I say. I wish the tube was bigger, I go through these like crazy.
Lindsay D.
Norcross, GA
I wouldn't say that this product is good for coverage but instead it gives me a more natural, flawless look. I have freckles and don't want to cover them so I love that this smooths, perfects, and gives a glow to my skin without hiding my freckles.
Ayasha K.
I'm extremely pale so when I saw the name was "Smart Shade" I thought I would give it a try. I tried it one time and when I applied it I looked orange and it had a weird smell. I won't use this product again.
Allison P.
Boone, NC
Without makeup, the unevenness of my skin is very noticeable; I now use concealer and then powder to make it appear to be one tone. This product just doesn't do the trick. It's very light going on and essentially doesn't do much covering at all.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.