BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Mariah D.
Agoura Hills, CA
When I first bought this i was disappointed with the coverage. After a while though i have found myself using it all the time as a moisturizer/sunscreen. Great for a natural look, or add power over it for better coverage and all the benefits!
Ana H.
Santa Fe, TN
I truly would not recommend this product. Once i applied this to my face, it was brown and when I tried to blend it in, it was about 3-4 shades darker than my actual skin tone so I had an AWFUL makeup line.
Irina R.
I bought it in Walgreens because it was on sale and I didn't like it at all. I guess you can say it does change to your skin color but it feels like glue. Don't buy it.!!! try a tinted moisturizer instead.
Anystaxia H.
I prefer a bit heavier foundations so this one wasn't great for me however I feel it does do as advertised. It performs pretty well at matching your skin shade (provided you get the right color blend) and for me works well as a moisturizer.
Amanda S.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I'm an on the go type of person so when I do my makeup I love when I don't have to take 20 minutes just on my foundation just so It will match my skin the consistence is very think so you have to keep rubbing, just so it will match your skin tone. After all the rubbing it does look natural and sleek but that's after rubbing for awhile.
Ashley E.
Whitesburg, KY
This product made my skin look yellow. I don't normally have trouble finding drug store products to match my skin tone. I thought this product would work great. I was not impressed. I would not repurchase.
Jamie L.
Stockton, CA
This product is awesome. It does exactly what it says it does: it's a smart shade! When it's first squeezed, it has little to no color at all but once it's smooth on the skin, it adjusts to the skin color. It finishes matte and blends easily.
Sarah M.
Mesa, AZ
I love this foundation for its perfect color matching technology! It is a bit sheer so if you need a foundation that is more on the full coverage side I would skip this one unless you have an amazing concealer that you can add on top of the Almay foundation. But for those who want a light coverage and a dewy finish. This one is perfect!
Boni L.
Berlin, MA
I got this thinking it was a great idea, however whats not a great idea is the definite lack of coverage and how it may appear to blend into your skin but in about an hour you look like you put a mask on.
Nicole D.
Lockport, NY
Like many others I had hoped that this would be the foundation everyone dreams of, something to actually match my skin color. I am somewhat fair yet with an olive undertone and this was terribly orange. There was nothing to be done. I had the lightest shade and it was super dark too.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.