7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Angela L.
Angela L.
Mastic, NY
This used to be my go to coverup, it says shade matcher, but i never really found it to match quite the way i wanted, and it left an really oily feel by the end of day.
Angela T.
Angela T.
Fort Worth, TX
I love Almay products. This goes on smoothly and is so light. It makes my skin look like I'm not wearing anything.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Deatsville, AL
There was very little color matching for me. Gave a very ashy look when used by itself. Powder helped the second try.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Hesperia, CA
Works great as a light summer foundation as it only has light to medium coverage. Doesn't work as great on acne prone skin. As for the "smart shade," it adjusted to my shade as it says it would, but after a while it turned pretty dark. I recommend this product for people with smooth skin and only use their makeup until it's halfway empty
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Lake City, FL
This product is okay, it works with my skin tone, I have a hard skin tone to match up, and this product helps me to get the right shade, me and my mom both use it from time to time.
yesenia b.
yesenia b.
I used this product for a while .. it was not till i tried a other cover make up that i realized this is not the best one .. yes it does blend but more like water .. not make up
Emily G.
Emily G.
Cary, NC
I used this before I switched to a powder foundation and I liked it.
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Atlanta, GA
So i bought the light because I'm pretty light skinned but it was still too dark. it had pretty good pigment (i looked like an orange) but its pretty much a way to sell fewer shades of foundation and claim its 'color match'
Sophia T.
Sophia T.
Dallas, TX
I bought this because it said it changes to match your skin tone exactly. I have a pretty even tone si I thought this would be cool. This product was clearly not meant for black women. In no way did it match my color. And it was a bit grainy too.
Phoebe P.
Phoebe P.
San Diego, CA
I don't use liquid foundation all that often but I tried this in the summertime, and I didn't like it at all. My skin type is very dry, and this product made me very greasy, so I could only imagine what it does for oily skin. It did even out my skin tone, but it looked a shade too light because of the SPF. Flash photography created a white cast. Maybe it is best in colder weather and set with powder?
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.