Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Jocelyn O.
Jocelyn O.
West Chicago, IL

When I first got this product, I didn't expect the consistency to be very runny. When i tried it on my face, it looked yellow. Besides they only had two shades at my local drugstore, light to medium and medium to dark. Which light to medium is a varied range of shades. I looked super orange and did not blend well.
Christina L.
Christina L.
Tampa, FL

I like it it covers what i need it to cover and its not cakey, but he does come off quickly and i have to keep reapplying so by the end of the night i look cakey cuz i have put it on so much that its cakey. If it stayed on long It would be a great product.
Penny C.
Penny C.
Pittsburgh, PA

It didn't really match my skin tone. It looked almost orange. Also, it doesn't last very long. It doesn't really cover well either.
Shandria P.
Shandria P.
Hattiesburg , MS

I wear this tinted moisturizer on my light makeup days. It give me natural coverage without a lot of effort.
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Ambler, PA

This is a good product for the price. It gave me decent coverage, and is light weight, but didn't last all day. I find that a BB cream works must better.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Millstadt, IL

Extremely light coverage and doesn't cover hardly at all. Would not recommend this foundation for people who have stuff to cover up on your skin.
Kelsey N.
Kelsey N.
Kronenwetter, WI

Didn't match skin tone very good. Maybe I got the wrong skin tone color but I yhought I matched it pretty good
Angela M.
Angela M.
Oceanside, CA

Love this! Has an all natural feel and look! Doesn't cake on which is awesome!!
Katherine F.
Katherine F.
Hermitage, TN

I got this a couple of years ago when it first came out, making sure to get the one in my skin-tone range, it was waaaaay to dark, and going lighter made me look washed out! I definitely do NOT recommend this.
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
West Babylon, NY

Love it so much
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.