BY ALMAY

• Very good I love1 Answers
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Williamsburg, VA
This is one of my favorite foundations, it matches my skin tone perfectly!
Celia F.
Celia F.
I HATE this product. My sister bought this in 'light' and it made her look extremely ORANGE. So, she gave it to try because I'm slightly darker than her and I had the same problem.
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
New Fairfield , CT
The big hooplah about it being "smart" and finding your tone isn't accurate. It works, for me at least, as any other foundation. I tried it another friend and it looked the same on her..
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Lakeland, FL
As far as coverage, the Almay Smart shade foundation gives a girl everything she could possibly ask for. However, I was not satisfied that when you squeeze out the foundation, there are patches of dark and patches of light foundations, and you have to mix them yourself. The huge problem with this is you can rarely have the same shade, since different amounts of each are in there. I once had a very tan face in contrast with my pale neck and body, and it was very embarrasing. Overall, if you don't mind spending the time mixing and making sure the shades are right, I'd give this product a C. The photo shows the coverage you get.
jonna o.
jonna o.
I was excited to try this prduct but when i did, you could definitely tell i had make up on. and it was very yellow tinted. it made my skin look horrible.
Angela T.
Angela T.
Fort Worth, TX
I love Almay products. This goes on smoothly and is so light. It makes my skin look like I'm not wearing anything.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Deatsville, AL
There was very little color matching for me. Gave a very ashy look when used by itself. Powder helped the second try.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Hesperia, CA
Works great as a light summer foundation as it only has light to medium coverage. Doesn't work as great on acne prone skin. As for the "smart shade," it adjusted to my shade as it says it would, but after a while it turned pretty dark. I recommend this product for people with smooth skin and only use their makeup until it's halfway empty
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Lake City, FL
This product is okay, it works with my skin tone, I have a hard skin tone to match up, and this product helps me to get the right shade, me and my mom both use it from time to time.
yesenia b.
yesenia b.
I used this product for a while .. it was not till i tried a other cover make up that i realized this is not the best one .. yes it does blend but more like water .. not make up
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.