Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Irvine, CA

Love it! It goes on smooth and the color adjusts perfectly and blends well. It doesn't feel heavy or fakey and lasts all day.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Pine Top, ky

Not a good match for me
Toni B.
Toni B.
Sioux City, IA

This makeup did not cover any flaws or different shades on my face. It felt like I wasn't wearing makeup at all, and I'd like more coverage to hide minute flaws. It goes on like a lotion, and is just as see-through.
Laura M.
Laura M.

I have extremely sensitive skin as well as a very fair complexion, I tried this foundation because I was hoping that it would do what was advertised and match my skin tone. I normally wear the fairest foundation made regarding numerous brands. This foundation was way to dark for me and had a weird yellowish tint to it. This would be great for person with medium skin tones with a yellow undertone. I found the coverage to be a bit cakey on my skin. Would not purchase again!
Angela B.
Angela B.
Boston, MA

It looks natural and feels light on skin, doesn't cover too well.
Kate R.
Kate R.
Leominster, MA

This did not match to my skin color and felt very sticky on. I would not buy this again.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Columbus, GA

This stuff is great. It blends on evenly and mixes a few different colors to perfectly match your skin tone.
Maya S.
Maya S.

I never liked the smart-shade technology by Almay. It always ends up looking weird. Am I the only one who is not a fan of Almay's products, brand, or packaging in general? I think the company needs to revamp itself in R&D as well as in its marketing strategy.
Tasha E.
Tasha E.
Mount Carmel, IL

I don't hate this foundation, but I wouldn't ever buy it again. I thought the coverage was okay, and the smell wasn't bad either. I don't see any smart shade to it, I felt regardless which one I tried I couldn't find my perfect match. It also ended up breaking me out.
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Lake city , Fl

I love this. its soo smooth and works wonders.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.