BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Sara N.
Irvine, CA
This product didn't work very well for me. It offered too little coverage and was quite oily on my skin. I wouldn't recommend it unless you already have perfect skin and don't need coverage.
Lindsey P.
Lake Tapps, WA
This product did not cover at all. It was very moisturizing, but it did not give any coverage whatsoever.
kailey f.
Kilgore, TX
No coverage and very white looking on my skin even though I am light complected
Halim A.
It's a good product but it seems to be one sided as not all of us girls with yellow or pink undertones can use it. It caused me to look orange, not down.Definitely recommend that you try it before purchasing..
Michelle C.
Vista, CA
I used this for about a year back in 2007 and i loved it. I found that is matched with my skin tone very well. I loved how it was able to high light my skin in place where other brads could not. I highly recommend that when using this that you have normal to average skin type with little to no acne.
Victoria H.
Beachwood, NJ
So this makeup will react different on all skin types. I have very oily acne prone skin however Almay is one of the only brands that does not make me break out. This is not for people who like a lot of coverage.
Kimberlyn F.
Oakland, NJ
This foundation made me brown/orange! I am just so pale! It doesn't actually match your shade.
Lexy K.
Middle Vlg, NY
Because it is supposed to be so close to your skin color, it blends so well into the skin that it doesn't really cover well. I would recommend this if you need a tinted moisturizer, and not the guesswork of shade choosing. As a foundation tho, not so great
Jenna W.
Holts Summit, MO
This was a waste of money. I have freckles, dark spots and Rosacea. My face looked like an artistic painting of tons of colors because this stuff does not work. Skip this product. You can go to Sephora and they will give you your skin tone for free with their machine.
Kyle U.
Quincy, FL
This is a waste of money made my skin oily and it looked like face paint does not blend well at all it is also verry watery.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.