Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Albany, OR
The first time I used this I thought it was alright, I wasn't wowed by the coverage of it and since shade adjusting makeup only adjusts so much I found that it was still a bit too dark for me. I tried to use it once I got a bit more tanned but it just broke me out a lot.
Bella L.
Bella L.
Bakersfield, CA
I didn't really like this stuff, and it barely did what it was supposed to do. The coverage is minimal, and it's more like a bb or cc cream. I would use it if I didn't have any other choice, but I'd rather stick to my usual foundation.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
York, PA
I used to like this formula back when I was in high school, but now at age 25 I feel like it really had no coverage. You couldn't tell I applied anything to my face at all. Pretty disappointed.
Lydia T.
Lydia T.
Bradenton, FL
I would t use it as a foundation. It has minimal coverage. I use this solely as a tinted moisturizer in the summer to correctly match my foundation as it varies with the tan shade
Sara V.
Sara V.
Green Bay, WI
This is perfect because it helps even out skin tone without leaving your skin feel oily or gross looking
Emily B.
Emily B.
Spokane, WA
I bought the lightest shade for my very light skin. It put it on excited to see it transform to my skin tone. Not only did it look nothing like my skin tone it made me look like I had been covered in orange fake tan. It you have pale skin this is useless for you.
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Royal Oak, MI
The coverage was not at all even and didn't actually work for me at all. Super oily as well. I have yet to find a product by them that I actually like.
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
I love a lot of Almay products so it was only natural to want to try this new foundation. I have to say it's not one of their best items. By itself, it went on very streaky and did not blend very well. I put some moisturizer in my hand and blended the two together so I could use up the tube I bought. I wouldn't purchase this again. Keep trying Almay.
Monica M.
Monica M.
Stanton, NE
I liked this product but I only used it when I was out of my actual foundation. Only because of the way it leaves your skin oily looking I would reconmmened this product
Jenny N.
Jenny N.
Kansas City, MO
To oily when I put it on my skin, and also it doesn't really go with my skin tone.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.