Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Jenny N.
Jenny N.
Kansas City, MO

To oily when I put it on my skin, and also it doesn't really go with my skin tone.
Kelsey N.
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL

This ended up looking grey on my skin- would not purchase again.
Dakota B.
Dakota B.

It makes my skin smooth and doesn't dry it out like most makeups. Would recommend this to any and everyone. Always a fabulous product. Wish they came in bigger bottles and with a sponge though. But other than that still a great product it blends in very nicely.
hunner p.
hunner p.
Winder, GA

I bought this awhile back and it was not what I expected it to be. It does matter what color you get because it doesn't exactly "shade" to the color of your skin. It's really light weight as well and I'm more of a heavy foundation kind of girl.
marina R.
marina R.
Redondo Beach, CA

This product works however if you have combination skin it tends to dry up on your skin and the make up doesn't look right. I've found other better cosmetics that works better for my combination skill.
ashlan d.
ashlan d.
Fairfield, OH

I tried this product 2 times the first time the shade was off and it didn't spread like I think I should so the second time I got 2 different shades to see if it blended better and it did but then my face felt like I had caked on the product n I don't like that feeling. ...
Bianca R.
Bianca R.
Ellenwood, GA

ALMAY is not my favorite, but I give this one a "B". It's not the "perfect" match for me, but it is for my darling sister.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Gallipolis, OH

I bought this thinking it was gonna be great and when I got it home and tried it, Man was I disappointed. I didn't have trouble with it not blending like others... I just didn't see a change at all! No coverage what so ever! Made my face feel greasy, and kinda sticky. Was so disappointed! It felt like putting lotion on my face... And if that was what I was looking for then I woulda bought lotion! Don't waist your money!
Elisa V.
Elisa V.
Madison, NJ

After watching the commercials I thought this product would make me look flawless when in reality it only provided mediocre spot coverage and did not last throughout the day.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Yukon, OK

This product did not work my face was orange looking!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.