Add a Photo

#330 in Liquid Foundation

Photos (50)
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.

I didn't even finish the bottle. It's like it matches the shade of my blemishes along with my skin tone instead of covering them up.
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Mesa, AZ

It is too "orangy" for my liking. I would also prefer it if it were not quite so thick.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Columbus, OH

I was very optimistic to try this product, not at all what I imagined, it gave my skin a very orange cakey look and didn't blend well at all!! Do not recommend this product to anyone!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Patterson, NY

I've been using this product for years! I'll start off by saying that I have very oily skin and am prone to blackheads and breakouts. Not only does this never bother my skin, but it doesn't pool up on my forehead and nose halfway through the day... Regardless of if I use a finishing powder or not.
This is not heavy enough to use for a big night out, but for a simple daytime base it works wonders to even out my skin tone. It's very easily blended and magically adjusts to my pale, freckled skin. If you're all for a morning make up routine that takes less than 10 minutes this product is a must have!
Paloma S.
Paloma S.
Spring Valley, NY

This brand doesn't make a shade for black people discriminating
tamara n.
tamara n.
Fountain, CO

Very thin product, very interesting concept though. I'm not sure it actually works.. being so thin its hard to get coverage
Kathy N.
Kathy N.
Falls Church, VA

I had originally bought this for the summer, as I get darker with a summer tan. While the pigment did blend in well, the coverage was very sheer. My sister looked at my face and commented that it works pretty much like lotion--goes on white, and clear when you blend it in.
Tasha E.
Tasha E.
Mount Carmel, IL

I don't hate this foundation, but I wouldn't ever buy it again. I thought the coverage was okay, and the smell wasn't bad either. I don't see any smart shade to it, I felt regardless which one I tried I couldn't find my perfect match. It also ended up breaking me out.
Maryn S.
Maryn S.

Nice allover color. Natural-looking. Has spf. Great for everyda y evenness!
Megan T.
Megan T.
Westminster, MD

This particular "shade match" makeup is very greasy and it made my skin break out. On a side note, I am not a fan of Almay because I find their products to be cheap and half assed.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.