BY ALMAY

• Very good I love1 Answers
Maggie B.
Catherine H.
Citrus Hts, CA
I tried this in hopes that I would love it. Who doesn't want a foundation that matches your skin tone? While it goes on smooth and doesn't feel heavy or greasy, it leaves a lot to be desired. I found the coverage wasn't so smart. In fact, I don't recommend this if you need to cover any blemishes or dark spots. This also comes off very easily and is not waterproof. I definitely don't plan on buying this product again.
Blanca G.
Las Cruces, NM
I had high hopes for this but it just didn't cover and change the way that I thought it would. I picked the light, however it came out too dark for me.
Trina S.
Toledo, OH
Its not the best out there. i didn't like how it made my skin fill while i had it on.
Courtney R.
Valparaiso, IN
This product made my skin oily and only matched my skin tone sometimes. It would blend well sometimes and not so well other times.
Nou L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It seemed to blend to match my skin color, but it didn't cover my acne scars at all. I don't think it really is a smart shade foundation because of that. I only got it because I heard a positive review about it from a youtuber. I wouldn't repurchase this again.
Alicia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
MAYBIE IT WAS THE TUBE THAT I BOUGHT BUT THIS FOUDATION HAD EXCESSIVE OIL IN IT WHEN I SQUEEZED IT OUT TO MY HAND THE OIL JUST SEPARATED FROM THE FOUNDATION
Chelsea A.
Dayton, OH
You still need to pay attention to which shade you pick. The pigmentation is in the beads that break open as you rub it onto your skin. It's more of an optical illusion to make you think the product is mathcing your skin tone. I also noticed this product felt too tick. Best if you mix it with a good facial lotion to apply.
Geena D.
I had a hard time blending this product out and it did not match my skin tone very nice. It almost looked like it was caked on even though I applied hardly any.
Tiffany W.
Virginia Bch, VA
This stuff is awful. I have light skin and this does not even attempt to blend into my skin. I've bought it for light skin and I still look orange, like I'm using self tanner and not blending. It's also very thin makeup so has very little coverage. YUCK!
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.