7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
This makeup is ok if you have nothing to conceal and just want the coverage of a tinted moisturizer. It did not cover my dark circles well at all.
Wawa R.
Wawa R.
Spring Hill, FL
I like this product. It really gives that natural look without looking dry. It is great for everyday wear.
B. H.
B. H.
Great foundation and the brand and quality of the brand is amazing, I prefer almay brand when it comes to cosmetics, beautiful coverage and shades to match your skin tone
Robin S.
Robin S.
Redford, MI
It says its smart shade, but you have to get the perfect shade or it leaves you looking crazy. It is like any other foundation, buy the right color, no forgiveness.
zoila c.
zoila c.
Hialeah, FL
I use to used not anymore.
Delwara B.
Delwara B.
New Paltz, NY
It is a decent product for its price.. although it blends nicely, it still leaves blotchy residue on certain parts of my face. It is a great idea to have "smart shade" makeup but this product was not executed properly.
Kris T.
Kris T.
Southaven, MS
I liked this product. It blended easily and seemed to last quite a while!
Johanna Z.
Johanna Z.
Changes colors so you never really know what color you're buying. Its just a really bad foundation.. and for the price you can find something a lot better.
Savanah B.
Savanah B.
Gardner, MA
I was very impressed when I first started using this product and then I looked in the mirror and realized it looked very noticeable.

I'm not pale by any meals but I'm not tan either. I have a hard time finding coverup that isn't too light or too dark. I had taken this product from a cousin of mine to cover up my acne and it did a great job at first but then I noticed how dark it was on me and wasn't a great look on me.

It's also kind of greasy feeling which I wasn't a fan of. It's lightweight but greasy.

I do like almay products though, so I do recommend this product if you can find the right color for you. Don't be surprised if you can't find the right one the first few times.
Karina K.
Karina K.
Ive never had luck with any almay products so this is the last almay product ive tried. Its sheer and feels gross going on. I think that its not the right type of foundation for people looking to cover any blemish or anything at all.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.