BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Tiffany J.
COLLINSVILLE, OK
While its supposed to maatch your shade it doesn't seem to do tha well. The coverage is light at best and you can tell where you have it on. I have used Almay before and this particular foundation is not good.
Lauren N.
Scarsdale, NY
This is not a good product. Doesn't smell amazing. Does not work well and makes your face chalky. After having it for less than a month the color got spotty and gross looking. Much prefer bb cremes. Don't waste your money. WILL NOT BE BUYING AGAIN
Kathy B.
Los Angeles, CA
I was hyped to try this product was it first came out. When I finally got my hands on it, it didn't meet my expectations. It seemed to be more of a moisturizer to me than foundation. Didn't give me any coverage at all. Would not buy again!
Samantha J.
This product is definitely not brown girl friendly. I am very light skinned and can typically use what's in the drug store but even those shade were to light for me. Returned it because it was a waste of money
Sidonie E.
Weehawken, NJ
At first I was in love with this product, but then I switched to Maybelline Dream Mousse makeup and I realized that this product doesn't provide enough coverage at all. I'm all for the natural look but this feels like more of a thin moisturizer.
Caitlin C.
I really like Almay products. The smart shade foundation is very light, you can't even tell it is there. It is mainly for people who have minor redness or improfections on their face, it won't cover up blemishes.
Danni R.
I had read many great things about this foundation but it did not work for me. No matter how much I blended the color never really matched my skin. My skin can be a little dry and I felt like this made my skin even more dry. I was disappointed.
Landyn L.
Hart, MI
I LOVED this product. I have a hard time finding a foundation that fits my skin color and this was perfect. It has the little beads in it that make it match right up with your skin color! I would totally recommend this product to anyone who has difficulty finding the right shade of makeup.
Julie F.
Mount Airy, NC
Runny, patchy, not enough coverage, not enough shades. The lightest shade is a good deal to dark for me and I am not even super fair, more light medium. Not a fan at all. Greasy and I am fairly dry to normal.
Allison P.
Boone, NC
Without makeup, the unevenness of my skin is very noticeable; I now use concealer and then powder to make it appear to be one tone. This product just doesn't do the trick. It's very light going on and essentially doesn't do much covering at all.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.