Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Grace H.
Grace H.
Charlotte, NC
It works well for people who aren't very fair skinned. For me it came out almost looking muddy on my face.
Flora S.
Flora S.
Wilmington, DE
This product lacks tonality. it is way to pink and even the lightest shade is made for a ligjt medium at best. If you have any yellow in your skin or are a ligjt skin tone its not useable. It is also very patchy when applied.
Bobbie-Anne O.
Bobbie-Anne O.
Albertville, AL
I didn't really like this that much. It broke me out and it has awful coverage. It clings to dry areas and shows if your skin is oily.
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.
mission, TX
I absolutely love this product I use it every time I do my makeup
Stacy K.
Stacy K.
Highland Park, NJ
The whole becomes your skin tone thing actually works. I've used this foundation for years. the only problem I've had is that it makes my skin a little oily but i always put powder over it. with the powder it lasts forever.
Theresa V.
Theresa V.
I like almay products. I have the light in this product. Blends well on me. The only thing I don't like is its pricey for a small bottle.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Selma, NC
This doesn't really blend with my skin well, even though I got a lighter one, it still blends too orange and dark. The smart shade area of this product isn't too smart. Everything else about it works, though. I guess.
Angelica G.
Angelica G.
All of their products are disappointing. I have not used a product that I was happy with. There softie eyeshadows are horrible.
Holly W.
Holly W.
Amarillo, TX
I tried this with no expectations and was still disappointed. Very little coverage, watery, and did not create an even skin tone. Didn't use the rest and would not buy or recommend.
Katelin R.
Katelin R.
Morrilton, AR
I really like that it doesn't make my face feel heavy like a lot of liquids do. The pigment does not match as well as advertised, but it does a decent job. Good buy for its prove
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.