BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Kerry R.
Mooresville, NC
Overall, I really like Almay products. However, for me, I do not feel there is enough coverage. The color was also "similar" to my skin tone, but in no way was it an exact match. My recommendation is to go to your favorite cosmetics store and have them color match you with the best shade and brand for your skin type. It's well worth the money.
Tena P.
Loxahatchee, FL
I would not repurchase this foundation or recommend it to anyone. It's supposed to blend in to match the color of your skin and it does not do that at all. Color wise it's more on the orange side. If you don't have any acne or scars that you are trying to cover up then this might work for you. I would compare the coverage to a tinted moisturizer.
Anais R.
Austin, TX
This foundation is more of a tinted moisturizer, I have oily skin and it felt a little bit sticky on me, it was a pretty good color match but in all it should be used as a tinted moisturizer for dry to normal skin
Lexy K.
Middle Vlg, NY
Because it is supposed to be so close to your skin color, it blends so well into the skin that it doesn't really cover well. I would recommend this if you need a tinted moisturizer, and not the guesswork of shade choosing. As a foundation tho, not so great
Chelsea C.
Boca Raton, FL
I love almay make up because it makes my skin feel like I'm doing something good for it while I'm wearing my makeup. This stuff works pretty well but it's not magic, it doesn't really match your skin but it does blend well and feels good on your skin.
Jennifer S.
Madison, WI
This is my favorite foundation, though it does take some work to get right. I switch between medium (300) for summer and fall, and medium/light (200) for winter and spring. I also shake the bottle before application and use a powder on top of it to blend better.
Katelynn O.
When I put on foundation I grab some moisturizer and mix it with my foundation. It takes time and can be messy sometimes. But with Almays smart shade it has moisturizer in it! so it makes my makeup application so much easier! Goes on smooth i love it!
Brittany O.
Waukegan, IL
I thought this product would be amazing, wow, was i wrong. Very low coverage, i might as well have gone without make-up. Though it did blend great, it even matched the color of any blemish i may have had. What's the use if it doesn't cover. Useless.
Rachel S.
Mahomet, IL
I love this foundation! I have really fair skin so its often hard to find a foundation that matched my tone. Although I will say that you have to cover blemishes with concealer before applying the makeup as it doesn't cover them very well on its own.
Ana G.
I was looking for a new foundation purchase from the drugstore and I picked up this one to try out. Big mistake. I thought it was going to be a good foundation. The first thing I noticed was the smell. It smells like burnt rubber. So, I tried to ignore it and applied it to my face. I couldn't stand the smell I had to take it off and wash my face.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.