Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
West Lafayette, IN

I have a lot of issues with this product. In theory, it seems great! A product that can match any specific shade of skin-- what a miracle! However, this just doesn't do that. It doesn't have good coverage, it's splotchy, and the shade is always too dark or too orange.
Tracy-Anne K.
Tracy-Anne K.
Buffalo, NY

This really does match your shade! However I found that it becomes chalky as the day wears on. Maybe that could be buffed out with a blender puff, but I am not sure. Overall it's a pretty great light foundation.
Brenda H.
Brenda H.
Conway, AR

This did a pretty fair job of matching my skin tone but I was not happy with the way it set....i have a few very fine lines around my eyes and mouth and it settled there pretty bad, also in the creases of my eyelid when I tried to use as a primer like I have with other foundations.
Haley B.
Haley B.
Comfort, tx

Works well as a light foundation to smooth the look of skin ... did not feel that it lasted as long as it should, though.
Krissy R.
Krissy R.

I LOVE this foundation due to the fact is turns the perfect shade for my skin. I have warm undertones, so it can be tricky to find a good shade for pale skin with golden undertones. This foundation is light-med coverage , and I would not recommend using multiple layers. It can look cakey if you do. This is not for someone with problematic skin
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Fredericksburg, VA

I really appreciate the Almay foundations...they are so awesome and I like the smell..they blend better with my skin than any other make-up, plus it manages to keep my skin moisturized without clogging my pores. Probably my favorite concealer!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Summitville, OH

I bought this when it first came out thinking it was such a good idea. Um no. It barely matched my skin (which is light) I had to go over it with another foundation to get my color.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Howell, MI

This foundation is good fro only medium to light coverage
Alex G.
Alex G.
Portage, MI

After a day or two of using this foundation, I had to throw it away. Not only did this cake on my skin and me feel like I had a filmy layer of grease on my skin but it also did not blend into my skin at all. No amount of blending with my make up brush could dissolve the lines that appeared along my jawline. While I'm no make up pro, I am no novice either, from now on when it comes to foundation I am sticking to what I know!
Carmela A.
Carmela A.
jersey city, nj

Worked well in the beginning but then the shade became too dark
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.