7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Murrieta, Ca
I have pretty fair skin. Most times it makes my skin even more fair. So not something i use often.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Bensalem, PA
Color looked the same when applied. After an hour it was too dark! Only used a small bit, but somehow it was rubbing off on my collar and my cell phone.
Shianne J.
Shianne J.
Santa Clarita, CA
I personally don't like the smell and it make my face feel dewey.
Cynthia B.
Cynthia B.
Melbourne, FL
I was excited to try this because I like sheer coverage and I hate a base line but this product turned a little pinkish on my skin. It definitely was not the exact match that the ads claim. The only thing this product has going for it is the makeup feels light on your skin but what good is that when you are completely the wrong shade.
Rylie H.
Rylie H.
East Lansing, MI
I was thrilled to see the ad for this make up, the one where Kate Hudson glides it along her skin and it magically matched her skin tone perfectly. I always struggle with finding my perfect match and I thought this would be the answer to my prayers, but I was seriously mistaken. This make up did not blend to match my skin tone at all, even after picking my shade. This is just another crappy foundation that you should not waste your money on.
Allison A.
Allison A.
Queen Creek, AZ
I have used this since I first started to wear makeup and it works great for me. I love it for days that i don't want to wear a full coverage foundation.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Pinckney, MI
This is not the kind of product you should buy if you have acne, scarring, blemishes, or discoloration! It's one of those 'foundations' that you use when you already have perfect skin, just to even your skin tone out a little bit. I probably wouldn't buy it again. It was kind of watery for me!
Steph p.
Steph p.
Indianapolis, IN
I was excited to try this product, so i went to the store and purchased it. i thought i had found the perfect shade...until i got home :/. the foundation ended up being several shades lighter than when i was in the store. i even tested it while i was in the store. i was highly disappointed with this product.
Akshatha A.
Akshatha A.
Saint Paul, MN
There are better products for the price. The color match isn't the greatest. I really didn't like the coverage either, not only is it very light coverage but it also is very splotchy.
Hayley L.
Hayley L.
Crescent City, CA
I wouldn't repurchase. It's not bad, but there are better products. The gimmicky "shade sensing technology" is silly.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.