BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Ana G.
I was looking for a new foundation purchase from the drugstore and I picked up this one to try out. Big mistake. I thought it was going to be a good foundation. The first thing I noticed was the smell. It smells like burnt rubber. So, I tried to ignore it and applied it to my face. I couldn't stand the smell I had to take it off and wash my face.
Sophia T.
Dallas, TX
I bought this because it said it changes to match your skin tone exactly. I have a pretty even tone si I thought this would be cool. This product was clearly not meant for black women. In no way did it match my color. And it was a bit grainy too.
Julie F.
Mount Airy, NC
Runny, patchy, not enough coverage, not enough shades. The lightest shade is a good deal to dark for me and I am not even super fair, more light medium. Not a fan at all. Greasy and I am fairly dry to normal.
Michelle V.
Freeport, IL
This product reminds me more of BB cream than foundation. Sometimes it turns it too dark or orange-ish. I like how it is very lightweight, but I don't think it really finds the correct shade of my skin tone.
Katherine F.
Hermitage, TN
I got this a couple of years ago when it first came out, making sure to get the one in my skin-tone range, it was waaaaay to dark, and going lighter made me look washed out! I definitely do NOT recommend this.
Stephanie  P.
I really didn't like the way this foundation blended with my skin. I have combo skin, with deep pores on my nose and cheeks. The foundation did not give a smooth appearance or last through a 12 hour work day.
Allison P.
Boone, NC
Without makeup, the unevenness of my skin is very noticeable; I now use concealer and then powder to make it appear to be one tone. This product just doesn't do the trick. It's very light going on and essentially doesn't do much covering at all.
Ashley F.
Russellville, AL
I tried this foundation about a year go! I did not particularly care for it! I wasted my money because it didn't match the shade of my skin! So I had to go out and buy something else! Plus I have oily skin and it did not work well with my skin.
Danni R.
I had read many great things about this foundation but it did not work for me. No matter how much I blended the color never really matched my skin. My skin can be a little dry and I felt like this made my skin even more dry. I was disappointed.
Maegan B.
Clarksville, TN
Ive tried this product and I was very disappointed to see that the darkest shade it comes in barely blended in with my complexion. I would love if Almay made another product for people of darker complexions.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.