Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Kimmie J.
Kimmie J.
Brentwood, TN

I think my skin must be a weird color, because I can never find one light enough. I love this because if you blend it well, it totally matches your skin. It's also light and doesn't clog pores. I buy new foundation all the time, and ALWAYS go back to Almay.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Brookings, OR

I bought the Almay Smart Shade Foundation a while back and I won't be buying it again. It did not match my skin very well at all and it looked clumpy... It wasn't the worst foundation ever, but I just wasn't happy with my results.
Erika B.
Erika B.
Stockton, CA

Found a bunch of packages on extreme clearance and figured I'd give it a try. This stuff sucks, none of the shads really blended into my skin and once they dried they left a weird powdery finish. The coverage was fine but It felt way heavier than I liked, I'll just stick to my BB creams.
Carrie P.
Carrie P.
Anniston, AL

I tried this when it first came out a few years ago. It didn't work well for me, because it didn't cover very well and it didn't match my skin tone well either. If you are younger, I do not recommend this if you are trying to cover acne or freckles. Unless you have a nearly perfect complexion, this is not for you. Other than that, It may work for others, but it didn't work for me.
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Mesa, AZ

It is too "orangy" for my liking. I would also prefer it if it were not quite so thick.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.

I didn't even finish the bottle. It's like it matches the shade of my blemishes along with my skin tone instead of covering them up.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Patterson, NY

I've been using this product for years! I'll start off by saying that I have very oily skin and am prone to blackheads and breakouts. Not only does this never bother my skin, but it doesn't pool up on my forehead and nose halfway through the day... Regardless of if I use a finishing powder or not.
This is not heavy enough to use for a big night out, but for a simple daytime base it works wonders to even out my skin tone. It's very easily blended and magically adjusts to my pale, freckled skin. If you're all for a morning make up routine that takes less than 10 minutes this product is a must have!
Krysta M.
Krysta M.
Peyton, CO

My mom loves this stuff. Of course she doesn't wear makeup all too often but I think it works good!
shelby g.
shelby g.

I decided to try this product after hearing a couple good reviews about it, and also loving some Almay products myself. However I was EXTREMELY disappointed with this product. Not only did the shade not match up to my skin tone, like the product says it does, but the coverage was that of a tinted BB cream. NO COVERAGE. It looked like I had applied no foundation what so ever. All my dark spots, acne marks, and problem areas were still shown, and the product is not buildable. Not worth the money!
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Waterville, NY

Yuck. I wouldn't buy this again. It doesn't "match" as well as it claims and leaves a weird residue on my skin.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.