Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Betsy H.
Betsy H.
Grantsville, UT
I am fortunate that I very rarely have blemishes, and have no scars etc to cover. My skin is on the dry side. I like this foundation because it has sheer coverage and feels natural. If you need more coverage that isn't for you. Also, there isn't a color option for darker skin tones.
Karina K.
Karina K.
Ive never had luck with any almay products so this is the last almay product ive tried. Its sheer and feels gross going on. I think that its not the right type of foundation for people looking to cover any blemish or anything at all.
Erin T.
Erin T.
I was thinking this would be a great go to foundation for everyday wear. To my surprise, this product does not have good coverage. It is almost as if you have no foundation on at all. I have to make sure to wear extra powder/bronzer when wearing this foundation.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Duncanville, TX
I saw the color change and was impressed but this makeup us very sheer. It does not offer a lot of coverage but for younger girls or beginners to make up this is a real good starter product. Very light on skin, didn't rub off.
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Logan, OH
Its not the greatest but its a easy go to foundation when you're in a hurry and need something to cover up
Gianna M.
Gianna M.
Branford, CT
I don't like this. It does not blend well and doesn't compliment the skin well. Might just be me, but I wouldn't repurchase
alysia h.
alysia h.
Auburn, ME
It never matched my skin tone like it said it would, it never felt right on my face and left me broken out.. almost all of their products make my skin break out or makes it very dry and uncomfortable
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
San Diego, CA
I really liked it the first time someone let me use theirs. So I ended up buying one some time later but it didn't set very well this time and seemed to make my skin flaky. I was really disappointed. Maybe they had changed their formula?
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Gretna, LA
Don't like this stuff.. Scents usually don't bother me at all in makeup, but this stuff has an awful smell, smells like plastic and rubber. Also, the texture is gross. It has like weird things in it, I can't even describe it. It has good coverage which is the only thing I like. Don't buy it :/
Marisa S.
Marisa S.
Ontario, OR
I have not used any foundation from Almay.. But I have used other products from Almay.. I might have to try it I guess.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.