Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Jacy E.
Jacy E.
Garfield, Wa

I use this when i start to break out. it gives a nice light coverage. i use the light color and it works for me (i have a light tan). then i use my regular powder over it. i like that you don't need to use a lot of it to cover. i use it a lot in summer when i don't want heavy make up on.
Patricia M.
Patricia M.
Saint Louis, MO

If you use this correctly, then it does, indeed, match your skin tone... which is impressive.It easier to use on smoothr parts of your face, not so much around the eyes as it settled in the wrinkles... It does sometimes match the color of my blemish, darkening the tone to what the blemish is, not my actually skin color... If you can use this properly, it works wonderful.
Christina L.
Christina L.
Tampa, FL

I like it it covers what i need it to cover and its not cakey, but he does come off quickly and i have to keep reapplying so by the end of the night i look cakey cuz i have put it on so much that its cakey. If it stayed on long It would be a great product.
Audi R.
Audi R.
Brighton, CO

This did a pretty fair job of matching my skin tone but I was not happy with the way it set....i have a few very fine lines around my eyes and mouth and it settled there pretty bad, also in the creases of my eyelid when I tried to use as a primer like I have with other foundations.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.

I love almay, but I am not in love with this product. While it covered my face well, as soon as i got a pimple it was a totally different shade. It made the area look cakey and definitely did not hide the blemish. If you have clear skin the product is great, but if you have acne prone skin (like me) I would try something else.
Katheryn G.
Katheryn G.

I always try to keep this foundation on hand. I found my perfect shade and it blends perfectly!
Angela J.
Angela J.
Newark, NJ

It doesn't completely blend it to the skin tone and can become cakey
Noelia M.
Noelia M.
Bronx, NY

This product is awesome, it does exactly what it says it would do. Blends well.
Ana G.
Ana G.

I was looking for a new foundation purchase from the drugstore and I picked up this one to try out. Big mistake. I thought it was going to be a good foundation. The first thing I noticed was the smell. It smells like burnt rubber. So, I tried to ignore it and applied it to my face. I couldn't stand the smell I had to take it off and wash my face.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Millstadt, IL

Extremely light coverage and doesn't cover hardly at all. Would not recommend this foundation for people who have stuff to cover up on your skin.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.