BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Rachel S.
Mahomet, IL
I love this foundation! I have really fair skin so its often hard to find a foundation that matched my tone. Although I will say that you have to cover blemishes with concealer before applying the makeup as it doesn't cover them very well on its own.
Elise L.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This foundation did a great job of matching my skin. It did not last long on my face though. I felt as if this foundation brought out more oil if that is possible. Staying power was maybe an hour. It is very light coverage and just not that great.
Katelynn O.
When I put on foundation I grab some moisturizer and mix it with my foundation. It takes time and can be messy sometimes. But with Almays smart shade it has moisturizer in it! so it makes my makeup application so much easier! Goes on smooth i love it!
Mackenna M.
St. Peters
This foundation matched to my light complexion however it began to pill up and peel on my face. I thought maybe it was a reaction to the moisturizer I was using so I tried it without and it still sat on my skin and I could actually peel/roll it off.
Julianna  D.
Astoria, NY
This product is great for my skin because it isn't so heavy on my skin but isn't so light it's alright I guess and so is the coverage because I don't have a lot of acne so this is a medium coverage for me but I like this too because it has SPF in it but would be better if it was a little higher
Sidonie E.
Weehawken, NJ
At first I was in love with this product, but then I switched to Maybelline Dream Mousse makeup and I realized that this product doesn't provide enough coverage at all. I'm all for the natural look but this feels like more of a thin moisturizer.
Maegan B.
Clarksville, TN
Ive tried this product and I was very disappointed to see that the darkest shade it comes in barely blended in with my complexion. I would love if Almay made another product for people of darker complexions.
Ashley H.
Ringgold, GA
I got this expecting kind of a lot. Well was I disappointed. It matched my skin tone, but you could see every pore. Set into my pores, which in turn made me very self conscious. Didn't cover blemishes as well.
Danielle A.
La Marque, TX
I've purchased this on my own, i actually like it. It matches my skin just fine. At first it looks a little weird because its white, just make sure to blend blend blend! If you have oily skin like me make sure you use some sort of powder over it. Its more like a light coverage I say. I wish the tube was bigger, I go through these like crazy.
Tiffany J.
COLLINSVILLE, OK
While its supposed to maatch your shade it doesn't seem to do tha well. The coverage is light at best and you can tell where you have it on. I have used Almay before and this particular foundation is not good.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.