7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
San Diego , CA
This product is not for girls with oily skin. I was an oil slick after 30 minutes. It provided very sheer coverage. It wasn't quite what I was looking for or expecting.
Cara W.
Cara W.
Ringwood, NJ
I bought this because of the interest. It felt lightweight and looked great on. I liked how it matched my skin tone magically.
Kirsten G.
Kirsten G.
Fort Benning, GA
It doesn't cover blemishes well, which is okay if you are naturally blemish free, but the color doesn't match very well sometimes.. I guess it just kind of depends on the day.
Nika M.
Nika M.
Long Beach, CA
So I tried this about 3-4 years ago so as far as I know the product has not changed, but even if it has, I would definitely not use it again nor would I recommend it. It does not do what it advertises and it really is just a cheap no good foundation.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Prinsburg, MN
I got this to use for when I am in musicals, and it did absolutely nothing but make my face greasy and shiny.

I have sensitive, combo skin, but this just made the oils jump out and of course caused acne breakouts. I also don't think that it ever really did anything. I didn't notice a change between my naked face and having this on, except for the shine.
Dania N.
Dania N.
Hinsdale, IL
I picked this up a while back when I was first trying makeup and it was terrible! It went on orange (maybe because my color was too dark) but either way it went on blotchy and did not blend. The coverage wasn't very great. It was disappointing and a waste of money. I would put your money somewhere else.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Florida
This matches your skin no doubt but doesn't cover a blemish, scar or even a freckle...... Goes on smooth.
Tina B.
Tina B.
Sharpsburg, GA
I like the shade for my skin except when it is hot...the shade changes. The silicone feel makes it feel greasy and will be amplified if skin is on the oily side or if the humidity is high. This makes it settle into fine lines. Applying powder before and after putting on the foundation helps. I will use it on my not-so-oily days.
Stella B.
Stella B.
Gardena, CA
This is very light and leaves a white residue on your face. HATE IT!!!
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Murrieta, Ca
I have pretty fair skin. Most times it makes my skin even more fair. So not something i use often.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.