BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Iriannette N.
Tarrytown, NY
It made my face oily and nasty. It didn't smell nice either. It's just a waste of $$$$. If you want good quality you need to spend a little more. This stuff does not do what it says it's supposed to.
Kerry R.
Mooresville, NC
Overall, I really like Almay products. However, for me, I do not feel there is enough coverage. The color was also "similar" to my skin tone, but in no way was it an exact match. My recommendation is to go to your favorite cosmetics store and have them color match you with the best shade and brand for your skin type. It's well worth the money.
Tena P.
Loxahatchee, FL
I would not repurchase this foundation or recommend it to anyone. It's supposed to blend in to match the color of your skin and it does not do that at all. Color wise it's more on the orange side. If you don't have any acne or scars that you are trying to cover up then this might work for you. I would compare the coverage to a tinted moisturizer.
Anais R.
Austin, TX
This foundation is more of a tinted moisturizer, I have oily skin and it felt a little bit sticky on me, it was a pretty good color match but in all it should be used as a tinted moisturizer for dry to normal skin
Rachel S.
Mahomet, IL
I love this foundation! I have really fair skin so its often hard to find a foundation that matched my tone. Although I will say that you have to cover blemishes with concealer before applying the makeup as it doesn't cover them very well on its own.
Chelsea C.
Boca Raton, FL
I love almay make up because it makes my skin feel like I'm doing something good for it while I'm wearing my makeup. This stuff works pretty well but it's not magic, it doesn't really match your skin but it does blend well and feels good on your skin.
Matea P.
Ingleside, TX
I hate this when I got my bottle the little balls in it did not smooth out they just sat on my skin nasty and gross and I tried with a make up brush and still nothing this product is not worth your money at all
Becky E.
Yukon, Ok
I purchased this for the transition between spring and summer when my skin tone would be changing slightly. The shade that was supposedly correct for my skin tone ended up turning a shade that was way too yellow.
Elise L.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This foundation did a great job of matching my skin. It did not last long on my face though. I felt as if this foundation brought out more oil if that is possible. Staying power was maybe an hour. It is very light coverage and just not that great.
Taylor H.
Johnson City, TN
This says it blends with your skin but even after a few different kinds of application it still turned out orange. (over primer, warm on back of hand, etc.) It also seems to "separate" into sections on my face which I find mega odd and confusing...
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.