Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Alex K.
Alex K.
Overland park, Ks

It definitely gives you that "natural" look, but this also sometimes means it doesn't cover everything unless you are a master of concealer
Ali F.
Ali F.
Van Nuys, CA

When it comes to foundation I always seem to be in between shades and I never have time in the mornings to be mixing difrent prodcts to get the perfect match. So I picked up this product a few months back hoping it would work for me....but it didn't, at all. I clames to adjust to your skin color. But I found that it doesn't match at all its very sheer and leaves my skin looking orange and feeling greasy! So if you want your skin to look orange and have just as many visable blemishes then this is agood product for you otherwise I don't recommend it.
Kailin T.
Kailin T.
Summersville, WV

I was so excited to try this when I first heard about it. I'm pale, so finding good foudation is hard for me. I bought this is ivory. At first, it worked. But after about the 3rd use it started turning darker. I was so disappointed. Almay is expensive and was a complete waste of my money. However, it works for my mom. So maybe it depends on the person (:
Adriane B.
Adriane B.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I have used Almay for years and I always end up going back to it after trying different things. It is cruelty free and it never clogs my pores! I like to look natural, and do not like thick foundation so this one is great for me. For those who like to have a made-up look, it might be a little too thin.
Marisol R.
Marisol R.
Monterey Park, CA

I bought this on a whim. I had ran out of my holy grail foundation (Revlon ColorStay). Sadly my local CVS had ran out of my shade (320) and i didn't feel like searching for my right shade in another brand so i figured this was a good easy solution.

BIG MISTAKE!!! I should have at least tried to find something, anything that matched my skin.

I'm a MAC NC40 so finding my shade isn't too difficult if i use this as reference and do a quick online search for the corresponding shade in other brands. But i had heard great things about Almay and how it wasn't as damaging to your skin so i thought I'd give it a try.

Not only did it look Ashy but it looked super oily on my skin. Because of this, it didn't last very long on my face. I tried setting it with translucent powder but that didn't help much. By the end of the day i had patches of skin showing and i just really wasn't impressed.

Because they claim the beads will adjust to your natural skin color, they only made 3 shades to pick from. I picked the light medium because the medium looked too dark. When i exchanged it for medium i was right, it was too dark. So it was a choice between my face looking ashy or fake tanned. I could mix them together and hopefully get the right shade but that really defeats the purpose of the "smart shade technology" not to mention for $13 each i might as well just get a higher end foundation that i know I'm gonna love and will be the right shade. So the first chance i got i went back to CVS and luckily they had my holy grail foundation in my shade.
victoria M.
victoria M.
Lake Charles, LA

I bought this a month or so ago. It does not have as much coverage as I would like. It can be streaky so i use a brush or wet sponge i love that its light on the face so you don't feel like you have a bunch of foundation on.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Conway, SC

The only reason this product did not get an F is because it is a nice tinted moisturizer. It does not cover anything. It evens skin tone in a decent manner, but unless you have almost perfect skin, it's basically useless. Color never really matches, either.
Chelsey M.
Chelsey M.
Erie, PA

It works really well, when I use other foundations it'll work for a little bit, then fade away at the end of the day but when I use this it lasts all day and keeps my rosacia covered!
tamara n.
tamara n.
Fountain, CO

Very thin product, very interesting concept though. I'm not sure it actually works.. being so thin its hard to get coverage
Jackie S.
Jackie S.

Love this makeup. I have fair, sensitive skin and it doesn't cause me to break out. It is a light coverage but matches skin tone very well. Usually other makeups are too dark for me even the lightest one but this one is great.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.